April 26, 2024, 05:51:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe's racism witch trials...  (Read 969 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 11, 2010, 09:50:20 AM »

"A French journalist has become the latest victim of Europe's racism witch trials"

Which is a shame, because France is the future, and I mean that in the worst possible way. Mark Steyn might have been exaggerating when he said that France will be the world’s third Islamic nuclear power, but I’m certainly not sure whether I should bother teaching my kids French, or if Arabic may be more handy on their trips across the channel.

But if Steyn’s prediction does turn out to be true it will be because of the French habit of sticking their heads in the sand. France was, after all, the first country in Western Europe to ban opinions when it passed its ridiculous Holocaust Denial law, which set the ball rolling for restrictions on free speech across Europe. And laws once used against Nazi-loving cranks are now used to criticise any opponents of mass immigration.

Now a French journalist called Éric Zemmour is being tormented by the establishment in a sinister witch-hunt for speaking the truth. On March 6 Zemmour said on a Canal+ talkshow, Salut les terriens, that “French immigrants were more closely monitored than other Frenchmen because most of the drug traffickers were black or Arab… It’s a fact.”

It’s all very strange. Zemmour is not a “racist’, rather he’s an integrationist who thinks immigration has gone too far – but he’s come up against a political establishment that increasingly uses the law to enforce the popularity of its utopian vision. They’re determined to make Europe a carnival of cultures and anyone seen not enjoying themselves will be arrested.

How about a mad house of abuse by some cultures?

And it will affect all of Europe, because in the area of state tyranny, when France sneezes, England soon catches un rhume.

more here - http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100033064/a-french-journalist-has-become-the-latest-victim-of-europes-racism-witch-trials/

Is France the world's third Islamic nuclear power?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.