April 26, 2024, 12:14:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336130 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2010, 07:44:56 PM »

I set up a blog for TJ in the last few days - he wants to put the LVA record online. I will get the rest of this story tomorrow or later tonight regarding the blood Misty says was in the van.

here is the blogspot - it's not entirely set up yet - but here is the spot.

http://tjwardpi.blogspot.com/

I have set it up for use and it's ready - as soon as he post soon stuff I will let you all know.

Thanks Rob.  Great Job.  Looking forward to reading it.

cece - I was on my way out and he texted - plans changed.  Last night he was pissed that he wasn't on NG and he hates her. And gets paid $150 and doesn't say anything.

Seems like a good deal to me. However, I think I'll be posting most of the tech stuff for him... he has a guy that is a techie - but he doesn't seem to know what a blogspot is - or claims he doesn't.

here is his website - http://www.tjwardpi.com/aboutus.asp

he was hired by Jug Twitty and Beth Holloway - formally Twitty.

Nice website.  And I've bookmarked the blogspot, so just give us the word when he adds to it.  And thank you again for the info.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2010, 07:45:16 PM »

TJ Ward just texted me from the panel - he's on JVM

he's lower right - bottom box.

He LVA's Misty

TJ gets five seconds and blows the case open - Misty told him there was blood in the van but said it was deer blood

first mention ever of bodily fluids other than urine!

I don't have a link offhand, but there was mention of deer blood in the van at one time, a long, long time ago. 

I dont have the link either but I have heard of this at least 2 times before tonight. It was suppose to be deer blood from one of MCs brothers deer hunting.

I found mention of monkeys discussing it but am trying to go back farther in the search, but it's slow going.  I'm amazed I'm able to search at all with the heavy traffic right now.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5532.msg926394#msg926394

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2010, 07:45:48 PM »

Tangled Case Tough To Solve Without Body

By
Sam Jordan
@ April 15, 2010 6:55 PM

Without a body, solving the Haleigh Cummings case will be a real challenge for police and prosecutors.

WOKV Legal Analyst Mark Rubin says there's a legal term called Corpus Selecti, which says you have must have a body to convict someone of a murder, but it's not absolute.

"The only exception to that is if there can be circumstantial evidence, in other words overwhelming proof without a body that a crime was committed," said Rubin.

Rubin says the case is very complicated due to there being so many people involved, and unreliable witnesses within a dysfunctional family.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2010/04/tangled-case-tough-to-solve-wi.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »

AH on JVM: TC called FH and confirmed that it was Joe

AH: MC told FH she was at the dock pointing out where the murder weapon was.

JVM: Why would MC know where the knife was?

Now AH is saying the murder weapon was a rope.    

MrLucky917

@Whereishaleigh It's a duel weapon called a ropeknife or a kniferope   2 minutes ago via web in reply to Whereishaleigh
Now it is a ropeknife, wth is that now. First knife, then rope, now ropeknife, does anyone really know what is going on? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2010, 07:47:43 PM »

he's lower right - bottom box.

He LVA's Misty

TJ gets five seconds and blows the case open - Misty told him there was blood in the van but said it was deer blood

first mention ever of bodily fluids other than urine!

Again, meaning Misty is giving details which blows her original story of being passed out & not remembering anything not only a heinous lie BUT she was at the least an accessory.   Its still not adding up.

Capp - I don't know - he just said it. We talk everyday and he never mentioned this before. I know it's not adding up but maybe it's on the LVA record. This has happened in the past when talking about cases. Some things just don't seem all that important and then get brought up later. Sometimes we're talking about something and the direction changes - and maybe he has a point that he didn't mention because the course of the conversation changed.

He's a brilliant guy - super brilliant. I trust him imperatively.

Rob Im not questioning TJ, Im questioning Misty & Tommy's story.   I just cannot see if this was human blood how something that glaring would be missed by LE.   If there was blood, regardless of what they were "told" one would think it would have been tested.   Like you said, maybe more light will be shed on this point.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »

Thanks Rob!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »

HOT DAMN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2010, 07:50:55 PM »

I set up a blog for TJ in the last few days - he wants to put the LVA record online. I will get the rest of this story tomorrow or later tonight regarding the blood Misty says was in the van.

I have set it up for use and it's ready - as soon as he post soon stuff I will let you all know.

Thanks Rob....I book marked so let's us know!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2010, 07:52:43 PM »

Thanks Rob....I book marked so let's us know!!

I have a lot of respect for TJ Ward.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2010, 07:53:43 PM »

It's early yet but it seems like if Joe was such a psycho, holding a knife and raping MC..then savagely killing Haleigh in cold blood cause he couldn't steal a gun, where are all the other stories of him getting nutz?   That was his first and last time to go beserk?  Does his record show lots of unprovoked violence, revenge stuff...anything like that?
He doesn't go home and brag some to his hommies, even if he left out the murder part, nothing about being a gangsta in Fl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2010, 07:55:08 PM »

Just doing a quick search, and here are some posts discussing Misty, deer, blood and van.  I'll need a bit of time to find the origin.

i think i asked b4 did le test to make sure it was animal blood

I would be willing to bet a whole lot that they DID!!  The LE have gotten a lot of raps on the head over these past months...but I do believe they have done everything they could do....and haven't given up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2010, 07:56:22 PM »

AH on JVM: TC called FH and confirmed that it was Joe

AH: MC told FH she was at the dock pointing out where the murder weapon was.

JVM: Why would MC know where the knife was?

Now AH is saying the murder weapon was a rope.    

MrLucky917

@Whereishaleigh It's a duel weapon called a ropeknife or a kniferope   2 minutes ago via web in reply to Whereishaleigh
Now it is a ropeknife, wth is that now. First knife, then rope, now ropeknife, does anyone really know what is going on? 
It's Prof. Plum in the study with the kniferopegun!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2010, 07:56:24 PM »

HOT DAMN!!!

all he said was .....HOT DAMN!!!

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2010, 07:56:29 PM »

Naturally my phone rang, but someone on JVM said that Ron told them that Joe enjoyed feeding animals to the alligators in the river.
He's as sick and despicable as the rest of them.

well that just brought the bile to my throat...after reading Red Rose's tweet about a slaughter

Rest in Peace Caylee

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »

Hey all you wondeful Monkeys ... haven't been logged in for a while ... as my avatar will indicate ... but just want to let all you fabulous Monkey  ::MonkeyGavel::sleuths know that I do check in evey now and then to keep up on this case.  Had to get some distance from it because it was bothering me so much!  Thanks for all your hard work.  Was seriously hoping this latest break would bring Haleigh home.  Now I guess we're back to wait and see .... anyway, just wanted to say hi to y'all! 

Hey!  Long time no see.  We had Valium Kitty out yesterday!  Don't recall why but it sure did make me laugh and than I see your Avatar lol.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2010, 07:57:01 PM »

I'm sure this has already been posted but posting again for those just catching up now:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-dead-20100415,0,6269630.story

Haleigh Cummings dead, authorities say
Misty Croslin’s grandmother said she passed along leads from Misty to investigators.

By Anthony Colarossi and Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

7:09 PM EDT, April 15, 2010

After more than a year of chasing leads in the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said Thursday the girl is "most likely dead" and detectives are investigating her case as a homicide.

"Over the past few weeks information has been obtained by investigators that lead them to believe Haleigh Cummings is most likely deceased," Hardy said during a brief news conference near the St. Johns River near Satsuma where investigators concluded a third day of searching and diving for evidence.

Hardy said Haleigh's former stepmother, Misty Croslin, is still the key to the case and that investigators had identified several "persons of interest."

Hardy would not identify those persons. No arrests have been made.

Detectives brought Croslin to the riverside on Wednesday, though it's unclear what she told them. She is being held in the St. Johns County Jail on unrelated drug trafficking charges.

It's a "very real possibility" Haleigh died within the search area, Hardy said.

Fourteen months after Haleigh disappeared in February 2009, people involved in the case are starting to break down and talk, Hardy said, and he included Croslin in that group.

"I think she's come to realize she's in trouble," Hardy said, adding that he noticed a shift in Croslin's demeanor following her January arrest.

Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh before she vanished from her father's Satsuma home. She was last seen Feb. 9, 2009.

In the past few weeks, detectives received information that led them to believe that the girl is dead, Hardy said.

The sheriff would not say who delivered a tip that led deputies to search the river.

However, Flora Hollars, grandmother of Misty Croslin and Joseph Overstreet, acknowledged Thursday that she shared information she learned from talks with Misty with investigators in Florida.

"Every time I talk to her [Croslin], I get a little bit more and a little bit more," Hollars said by phone from Nashville, Tenn. She declined to comment what she has been told by her granddaughter.

But Hollars did say, "I even told them [investigators] where to go search at . . . I know a yellow rope was supposed to be there."

She said she was sure authorities would find valuable evidence at the scene near Satsuma this week.

"I was certain of it," she said. "It's time to stop hurting."

Overstreet is a cousin of Croslin's who lives near Nashville, Tenn. Overstreet was in a dispute with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, when Cummings accused him of stealing a gun. Overstreet moved back to Antioch, Tenn., after Haleigh disappeared. He was interviewed by detectives and was not called a suspect at that time.

Earlier this week, investigators from Florida interviewed Overstreet with his attorney. At a news conference at his lawyer's Nashville office Wednesday, Overstreet said Florida authorities interviewed him for 30 minutes Tuesday night.

He has not been charged with any crime and said he doesn't know what happened to the child.

"If I knew who did it, I would go straight and call the cops and tell them who did it," he said.

Shawn Sirgo, Overstreet's attorney, could not be reached for comment Thursday.

Between 15 and 30 divers took part in the searches this week in water and riverside areas that had not previously been looked at, the sheriff said. They found "everything from alligator toe nails to you name it," he said. "It's like looking for a needle in a haystack."

Investigators recovered items during their latest search, but it was not known if they're related to Haleigh's disappearance. The items do not include skeletal remains, Hardy said. They are being analyzed by criminal labs.

He declined to say what items were removed from the river or what type of testing was to be performed. An anthropologist was on scene to help investigators determine what might be potential evidence.

Just before the searching ended Thursday, Hardy said his department is committed to closing this case with an arrest.

"We're trying to bring somebody to justice for this little girl and her family," he said. "I am confident. I am not going to give up on this little girl and her family."
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2010, 07:58:23 PM »

It's early yet but it seems like if Joe was such a psycho, holding a knife and raping MC..then savagely killing Haleigh in cold blood cause he couldn't steal a gun, where are all the other stories of him getting nutz?   That was his first and last time to go beserk?  Does his record show lots of unprovoked violence, revenge stuff...anything like that?
He doesn't go home and brag some to his hommies, even if he left out the murder part, nothing about being a gangsta in Fl.

Him not having other run ins with violent acts does not bother me at all. IF he is a psychpath (or something close to that) he is well trained in how to behave in public - that picture of him pissed without blowing up at the presser is a prime example. These people just act out when they can win. the rest of the time they fly just under the radar - add to that they fact that all the players in this situation are no strangers to violence and there you go.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2010, 07:58:26 PM »

Just doing a quick search, and here are some posts discussing Misty, deer, blood and van.  I'll need a bit of time to find the origin.

i think i asked b4 did le test to make sure it was animal blood

I would be willing to bet a whole lot that they DID!!  The LE have gotten a lot of raps on the head over these past months...but I do believe they have done everything they could do....and haven't given up!!

yes i just dont remember, i just remember pics

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2010, 07:59:11 PM »

One more repeat:

http://www.wftv.com/news/23164194/detail.html

Detectives Now Believe Haleigh Was Killed

Posted: 4:27 pm EDT April 15, 2010Updated: 6:01 pm EDT April 15, 2010
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators in Putnam County made a major announcement late Thursday afternoon. Detectives in the case of missing girl Haleigh Cummings said they officially believe the child has been killed.

"Info has been received that leads them to believe Haleigh Cummings is likely deceased," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said during a news conference.

For the third day in a row, crews searched in the Saint John’s River just a few miles from Haleigh's home in Satsuma, where she disappeared last February.

The sheriff acknowledged what many people have feared for the past 14 months, that the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings is a homicide.

Investigators on foot and on boats, even divers in the water, continued to scour the area Thursday, just five miles from where the girl disappeared.

"They come down here a couple times a day," area resident Warren White said.

White has watched investigators go by his property. He and other neighbors wondered when some answers would come.

"I hope they find her. Son of a gun, it's too bad," White said.

Investigators are being very cautious in their search. Every time a boat comes near the area, they're forced all the way to the other side of the river away from the crime scene.

Officials said Haleigh's former stepmother, Misty Croslin, could be in trouble. Misty was brought to the scene from jail where's she's being held on drug charges. She was the last person known to see the girl alive.

During a jailhouse call, Misty pointed the finger at one of her relatives. She claimed her cousin, Joe Overstreet, took Haleigh, but he says that’s lie.

Overstreet was in Putnam County when Haleigh disappeared, but left for Tennessee soon after.

Investigators won't say exactly what they've found or what evidence they have, but they are moving closer to an arrest.

"The investigative team has identified persons of interest in this case," Sheriff Hardy said. "People are starting to cooperate, that's why I've told people it's only a matter of time. It's a good thing. People are starting to talk."

The sheriff would not name who they suspect, only saying they suspect several people. He did say they have not found bones during the most recent searches, just a few items that could be part of the case.

"It's like looking for a needle in a haystack," Hardy said. "But we're willing to take the effort and time to look for the needle."

Officials were finishing the search Thursday evening.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2010, 08:00:22 PM »

Ok everyone try to have a pleasant evening, Im gonna take a break but will check in later  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.