April 24, 2024, 01:45:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335943 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: April 16, 2010, 10:21:09 PM »

OMG, so much being said, but nothing being told...

the only things we know for a fact right now is that

There really is a van that everybody in three families drove.

Joe was in Satsuma but no one really knows where he was

Tommy was in Satsuma, but no one really knows where he was.

Misty was in Satsuma and she doesnt even know where she was or if she was awake.

Granny Hollar was not in Satsuma, but she knows more then the ones that were.

The rest of the Croslins were either in the hospital or on pain pills and asleep.

THE END..

Gotta hand it to ya tonight HH ... I think you hit the nail on the head.   
Thank You Grama monkey, I was at a loss for something truthful, should have known better.....and thats all the truth I got out of the past two nights of NG.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1041 on: April 16, 2010, 10:22:21 PM »

snipped

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Tommy Croslin was responsible for getting the current search for Haleigh Cummings under way.

James S. Werter, attorney for Hank T. Croslin Jr., known as Tommy, said it started after a recent polygraph test.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=3

Bad news for granny in TN, eh?  Seems she threw Joe under the bus and likely alienated her entire family... for nuttin.  Dang.  No reward on top of that. 

And someone needs to tell her and Lisa that state aid pays for a whole set of dentures. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: April 16, 2010, 10:23:05 PM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.
LE has access to the phone conversation & granny is well aware that the phone calls are recorded.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1043 on: April 16, 2010, 10:23:20 PM »

did you guys see the petition to set Ronald free that was closed because the one that made it said that until cops can positively say that Ron wasnt involved he couldnt do this, but as soon as they do say that then he will re open it.

I did, I was just speechless to be honest crazy chit the past few days, and I just heard Gumma Hollers stating that Misty could have hurt those kids anytime, but never did..............does she realize just how pathetically stupid and ignorant that sounded, my mind needs a shot of Patron just to watch her or listen to her Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: April 16, 2010, 10:23:50 PM »

snipped

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Tommy Croslin was responsible for getting the current search for Haleigh Cummings under way.

James S. Werter, attorney for Hank T. Croslin Jr., known as Tommy, said it started after a recent polygraph test.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=3

Bad news for granny in TN, eh?  Seems she threw Joe under the bus and likely alienated her entire family... for nuttin.  Dang.  No reward on top of that. 

And someone needs to tell her and Lisa that state aid pays for a whole set of dentures. 

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/sittin-on-a-fence-post/

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: April 16, 2010, 10:26:54 PM »

I don't think I truly know yet whether Tommy and Misty told Granny toofless those things or not.  Has it really been discounted yet?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: April 16, 2010, 10:27:04 PM »

snipped

Well if Joe threw HaLeigh in the river, then he needs to be thrown under the bus, ran over, backed over, ran over again, and backed over again.

What Joe's attorney said is Joe has never admitted to a murder.  Duh!

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: April 16, 2010, 10:27:36 PM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.
LE has access to the phone conversation & granny is well aware that the phone calls are recorded.
Yea, I figured that, but can she get in trouble for lying like she has, does it even matter that she did that.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: April 16, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »

I don't think I truly know yet whether Tommy and Misty told Granny toofless those things or not.  Has it really been discounted yet?
Not officially!

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: April 16, 2010, 10:28:49 PM »

yes....wyks just posted where it has..aBOVE YOUR COMMENT.....LOL

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: April 16, 2010, 10:31:04 PM »

Yea, I figured that, but can she get in trouble for lying like she has, does it even matter that she did that.
What is she lying about? What has been proven that she is lying about.

Not saying that she is not lying, but is it others opinion that she is lying or has it been proven that she is lying.  Or she may be suffering from CRS 

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: April 16, 2010, 10:32:02 PM »

I doubt she does.....they think people believe whatever they say, duhh.....that was about dumb, almost as dumb as what Joes lawyer said!!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1052 on: April 16, 2010, 10:32:20 PM »

<<<snipped for space>>>

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared. “The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van. I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van.”

A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible. Croslin says that scratch was not there the last time she drove it. “The scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily scratching it.”

Why would you cry if someone asked you if you put a scratch in their van, if you knew you had not ? Chelsea sure appears defensive about the van.

All police would say about the van being impounded is that it was taken to the FDLE’s crime lab in Jacksonville, analyzed, then released. They would not comment on any specifics of what was searched, or if anything was found in the van.

Croslin believes the only explanation is that at some point during the night Haleigh was taken, the family member staying with her took the van. Police say they have tracked that man down and questioned him. They also say he has not been ruled out as a suspect.

“I’m not accusing anybody…it’s just me being a mom and believing what I believe and piecing things together, I almost feel like might know who it is,” said Croslin.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

A refresher on the van info.
This says it was Misty's van? 
[/quote]

I am extremely confused by the van.... but so far, I am extremely confused by everything going on with this case.....

Anyways, I thought Chelsea said the van belonged to Tommy and Lindsey.  ??????
[/quote]That's what I thought also.  Looks like not a one of them can tell the truth about anything 
[/quote]

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: April 16, 2010, 10:33:41 PM »

Not saying that she is not lying, but is it others opinion that she is lying or has it been proven that she is lying.  Or she may be suffering from CRS 
well, I dont doubt the CRS thing, she is kin to Misty and she has CRS too...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: April 16, 2010, 10:38:05 PM »

I think she is telling the truth she heard from Tommy and Misty.  And it could very well be the truth that is the sad part.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: April 16, 2010, 10:40:23 PM »

I think she is telling the truth she heard from Tommy and Misty.  And it could very well be the truth that is the sad part.
Well, according to his lawyer and Hank Sr. they say he didnt tell her those things, they say he only called her Sunday morning because she was the only one that had money on her account for them to call and he called her to tell her to have other family members call him....so......I dont know.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: April 16, 2010, 10:46:03 PM »

The jailhouse calls were recorded, but we don't know what was really said in them, grandma could have embellished things said in the calls.

It was obvious who granny was lookin out for in her interview.......

I can imagine that the next family Thanksgiving dinner won't be very pleasant. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: April 16, 2010, 10:46:22 PM »

Well, according to his lawyer and Hank Sr. they say he didnt tell her those things, they say he only called her Sunday morning because she was the only one that had money on her account for them to call and he called her to tell her to have other family members call him....so......I dont know.

all I can say is it sure matches up with this:

LE did search there and did have Misty and Tommy at that location after Tommy probably failed his LDT. 

LE did say that Tommy did infact call Granny when she said he did. His attorney claims he did not talk about the Haleigh Cummings case with her but when LE was asked for the records they said they could not provide them because they pertained to an ongoing investigation and I don't think they was talking about drugs.

They did find cinder blocks in the water and we can only guess what else. 

I think it could very well be true.  Sad and Crazy but could be true.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: April 16, 2010, 10:50:38 PM »

And I would believe them why?

I won't believe anything til I hear the blasted phone conversations at this point.  The people are total chaos!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: April 16, 2010, 10:51:21 PM »

Okay, I am with Tim Miller's theory.  I thought this a long time ago when Haleigh's brother Junior said he saw someone that night.  He said he heard a "squeaking' or "bouncing" (can't remember exactly how he worded it) but I thought of Misty knockin boots with someone on the sofa while she thought the kids were asleep and that was the squeaking sound he heard...  I too had wondered if Haleigh woke up and busted her.  Not necessarily said she was going to tell her dad, but could she take the risk? So perhaps that was the motive... or she said something like daddy? Oh, you're not daddy? and then maybe she told her to keep her mouth shut and go back to bed, and maybe she sassed her and BAM! whoops! too hard... Good God maybe she was with Joe? her cousin? somehow, that would not surprise me.... I'm not even going to think about Bro Ho Tommy... Cochina

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.