April 25, 2024, 12:30:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336102 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1080 on: April 16, 2010, 11:23:39 PM »

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Ronald Cummings, the Mastermind
http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2010/04/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-ronald.html
you owe me a coke,.....we posted this at the same time almost! lol
Ok, but you will have to come to Texas, I ain't setting foot in Florida or Tennessee. That chit may be contagious 
  OMG, I hope not, so far nothing like this has happened in my little town, but then the Croslins doesnt live here either....yet!!  lol
Me too course the worst thing that I know of here was a bar fight LOL.......I can deal with that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1081 on: April 16, 2010, 11:24:55 PM »

Okay, I am with Tim Miller's theory.  I thought this a long time ago when Haleigh's brother Junior said he saw someone that night.  He said he heard a "squeaking' or "bouncing" (can't remember exactly how he worded it) but I thought of Misty knockin boots with someone on the sofa while she thought the kids were asleep and that was the squeaking sound he heard...  I too had wondered if Haleigh woke up and busted her.  Not necessarily said she was going to tell her dad, but could she take the risk? So perhaps that was the motive... or she said something like daddy? Oh, you're not daddy? and then maybe she told her to keep her mouth shut and go back to bed, and maybe she sassed her and BAM! whoops! too hard... Good God maybe she was with Joe? her cousin? somehow, that would not surprise me.... I'm not even going to think about Bro Ho Tommy... Cochina

works for me also.  Tommy ewwwww!  yuck yuck puke!

I posted that same thing yesterday....I really think it was Joe and Misty bouncing on the couch...they must be kissing cousins.
Just as I think when they were younger they were exploring each other...when they got found out Misty called it rape.

I think it's a very good possibility.  Misty was/is obviously a drug ho.  It has motive and in a drug stupor I can see Misty making it bigger and far worse than it was. 

ITA~after all she is up to 4 people who have raped her at this point.....drug ho's will do anything for the next fix

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: April 16, 2010, 11:27:10 PM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.
LE has access to the phone conversation & granny is well aware that the phone calls are recorded.

I cannot wait for those calls to be released.

Well I believe we are going to have a long wait unfortunately.

I'd like Ron's LDT & phone records released.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1083 on: April 16, 2010, 11:29:04 PM »

Hello Everyone!  I remember a conversation that Misty had a telephone conversation a couple weeks ago...sorry I can not remember with who...and she stated something along the lines of..."you know both of them.  One you care about and one you don't"...it seems to me that Misty was cooperating with LE then.  I believe she implicated Tommy (the one they care about) and Joe (the one the family could do without for whatever reason).  I do not think she implicated Ron because Ron is an outsider that the family believes brought all these problems on them...never mind that they can make their own decisions on what is right and wrong...drugs and murder.  Just some thoughts.

<bold by me>

I'm hoping that Joe had nothing to do with what's happened to Haleigh.  My hearts breaks for him because of how many in the family view him, the one they don't care about.  We don't know yet if he is deserving of this or not.  I just have a gut feeling that it isn't deserved.  Maybe that's because I know how it feels to be the scapegoat in a family, to not be cared about, to not deserve that kind of treatment.  So in that respect, my heart goes out to Joe.  No matter if he has been a punk kid or just seems that way to some.  It seems his heart is shattered, and if he had nothing to do with what's happened to Haleigh, what his family is doing to him will be another tragedy, IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1084 on: April 16, 2010, 11:29:06 PM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.
LE has access to the phone conversation & granny is well aware that the phone calls are recorded.

Me too, that would definitely help with the suspicions alot have of him being involved if even indirectly, such as a drug OD.....

[
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: April 16, 2010, 11:31:58 PM »

Okay, I am with Tim Miller's theory.  I thought this a long time ago when Haleigh's brother Junior said he saw someone that night.  He said he heard a "squeaking' or "bouncing" (can't remember exactly how he worded it) but I thought of Misty knockin boots with someone on the sofa while she thought the kids were asleep and that was the squeaking sound he heard...  I too had wondered if Haleigh woke up and busted her.  Not necessarily said she was going to tell her dad, but could she take the risk? So perhaps that was the motive... or she said something like daddy? Oh, you're not daddy? and then maybe she told her to keep her mouth shut and go back to bed, and maybe she sassed her and BAM! whoops! too hard... Good God maybe she was with Joe? her cousin? somehow, that would not surprise me.... I'm not even going to think about Bro Ho Tommy... Cochina

I posted that same thing yesterday....I really think it was Joe and Misty bouncing on the couch...they must be kissing cousins.
Just as I think when they were younger they were exploring each other...when they got found out Misty called it rape.

I think it was J and M too.  Disgusting trash.

My bet is on J and M as well........ I hope I never have to deal with people like this in my day to day life.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1086 on: April 16, 2010, 11:34:30 PM »

Hello Everyone!  I remember a conversation that Misty had a telephone conversation a couple weeks ago...sorry I can not remember with who...and she stated something along the lines of..."you know both of them.  One you care about and one you don't"...it seems to me that Misty was cooperating with LE then.  I believe she implicated Tommy (the one they care about) and Joe (the one the family could do without for whatever reason).  I do not think she implicated Ron because Ron is an outsider that the family believes brought all these problems on them...never mind that they can make their own decisions on what is right and wrong...drugs and murder.  Just some thoughts.

I agree..... I had the same thought about that statement too.  Obviously Joe is the outcast of this crazy clan.

Being the outcast of this clan -- might be a Good Thing.

Definitely a good thing, on the one hand.  On the other hand, heartbreaking at the same time. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: April 16, 2010, 11:35:19 PM »

Letter Misty wrote to her relatives (on NG tonight)

I feel so bad about this s*** you know cause I didn’t say it.
I was scare no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed at the story he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me.
He told me at the house he would kill me to so I didn’t know what to do. He has a (illegible) raped me you know.
I knew Tommy was coming to get the gun but I didn’t know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad.
Tom had walked out and that is when Joe took it.
You know I don’t know where Tommy went.
I don’t think he did s*** but I know he now.
Joe did they was so f***** up and I mean I don’t know how Joe even drove home.
That is why the van has scratch on (illegible) he was so f***** up bad.
That is all for now.
I just wish I knew what he did.
Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5062954&postcount=288

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1088 on: April 16, 2010, 11:35:24 PM »

<bold by me>

I'm hoping that Joe had nothing to do with what's happened to Haleigh.  My hearts breaks for him because of how many in the family view him, the one they don't care about.  We don't know yet if he is deserving of this or not.  I just have a gut feeling that it isn't deserved.  Maybe that's because I know how it feels to be the scapegoat in a family, to not be cared about, to not deserve that kind of treatment.  So in that respect, my heart goes out to Joe.  No matter if he has been a punk kid or just seems that way to some.  It seems his heart is shattered, and if he had nothing to do with what's happened to Haleigh, what his family is doing to him will be another tragedy, IMO. 

Sorry you had to experience that Wyks, and I agree if he isn't involved his life will never be the same, if he is then he deserves it-I sure wish one d@mn thing in this case was simple.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: April 16, 2010, 11:41:35 PM »

I must be in the minority here because I dont believe Joe had anything to do with HaLeigh being gone, not unless he showed up at the wrong time and was just there, I think its more likely that he was the one that was threatened and told not to talk, I mean ...come on...do yall really think Tommy was scared of Joe,.....he showed up at Granny Sykes house and put up a good fight with Ronald and he knew if he went there they would fight, but he went anyways,  and I would be a whole lots more afraid of Ronald then Joe.

Misty isnt afraid of Joe either, I mean really, come on, all she would have to do is tell Ronald that Joe was bothering her and he would have scared the pants off that kid, and what did he threaten Misty with? she had no kids of her own, and like I said, Ron would take care of him for her, I think they are all still lying to this day, Joe came to Satsuma to visit his relatives that had moved there, he probably did party and do some drugs while being there, Tommy might have even sent him to steel the gun from Ronald himself so they could go get some drugs, because he knew Joe would be gone soon, he didnt think Ron would miss it so soon..imo...

This is all a set up that they are using hoping to get themselves out of trouble and I dont believe any of it!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: April 17, 2010, 12:02:46 AM »

FTLOG, please tell me this isn't true:

I agree with you, I think Ron did have something to do with this or at least had knowledge of what happened. I think he did not report anything because of his drug selling biz. also I wanted to know who the 4th child is? I know he had Haleigh and butter bean with Crystal and the disabled son with Amber( can't remember his name other then it starts with a J, was it Jeremiah) so who is the 4th?    
Posted by Haleigh_ur_in_my_Prayers on April 16, 2010 - Friday - 4:36 PM
[Reply to this]   

BB12

BB Blogger

its a girl she lives in a trailer and grandmother has custody. she has a chromosome disorder to and collects soc sec disability. grma says ron hooked her on drugs and she is unstable  still trying to get sober. i wont say on the internet more  but in satsuma everyone knows her.  they live in fear.

Posted by BB12 on April 16, 2010 - Friday - 4:45 PM
[Reply to this]   

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=532870295

[/quot

Ok. I'll bite. In Satsuma they live in fear of what/who?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1091 on: April 17, 2010, 12:03:23 AM »

I think I missed the rape thing and her and Joe? tell me more...

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1092 on: April 17, 2010, 12:06:19 AM »

I must be in the minority here because I dont believe Joe had anything to do with HaLeigh being gone, not unless he showed up at the wrong time and was just there, I think its more likely that he was the one that was threatened and told not to talk, I mean ...come on...do yall really think Tommy was scared of Joe,.....he showed up at Granny Sykes house and put up a good fight with Ronald and he knew if he went there they would fight, but he went anyways,  and I would be a whole lots more afraid of Ronald then Joe.

Misty isnt afraid of Joe either, I mean really, come on, all she would have to do is tell Ronald that Joe was bothering her and he would have scared the pants off that kid, and what did he threaten Misty with? she had no kids of her own, and like I said, Ron would take care of him for her, I think they are all still lying to this day, Joe came to Satsuma to visit his relatives that had moved there, he probably did party and do some drugs while being there, Tommy might have even sent him to steel the gun from Ronald himself so they could go get some drugs, because he knew Joe would be gone soon, he didnt think Ron would miss it so soon..imo...

This is all a set up that they are using hoping to get themselves out of trouble and I dont believe any of it!!!

I don't think so HH~I feel he has been set up, as the perfect fall guy......that's just my gut feeling so far, I also agree MC was in no way scared of him or she wouldn't have gone to stay in Tenn for 2 weeks with Gumma Hollers and accused him on Nat'l TV of messing with her.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: April 17, 2010, 12:06:32 AM »

This Joe Overstreet under the bus is not new. 

It's been here since the get go.  It's in all Misty's tests with TM - Voice Analysis and it's here in this video from March 9 with Lisa and Chelsey stating Haleigh will get in that van w/anyone and in the van video with Lindsey.  So it makes me wonder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc61AO1APc4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvswuH4abSo

Joe Overstreet is way back in the beginning somewhere and he's there for a reason.  Maybe just to throw under the bus but he's been there all along.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: April 17, 2010, 12:06:34 AM »

130 Magnolia
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae156/cutter32189/078-2.jpg

more pictures by Ger here:  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=9

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: April 17, 2010, 12:07:47 AM »

This Joe Overstreet under the bus is not new. 

It's been here since the get go.  It's in all Misty's tests with TM - Voice Analysis and it's here in this video from March 9 with Lisa and Chelsey stating Haleigh will get in that van w/anyone and in the van video with Lindsey.  So it makes me wonder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc61AO1APc4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvswuH4abSo

Joe Overstreet is way back in the beginning somewhere and he's there for a reason.  Maybe just to throw under the bus but he's been there all along.
Thats for sure fcl!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1096 on: April 17, 2010, 12:08:37 AM »

FTLOG, please tell me this isn't true:

I agree with you, I think Ron did have something to do with this or at least had knowledge of what happened. I think he did not report anything because of his drug selling biz. also I wanted to know who the 4th child is? I know he had Haleigh and butter bean with Crystal and the disabled son with Amber( can't remember his name other then it starts with a J, was it Jeremiah) so who is the 4th?    
Posted by Haleigh_ur_in_my_Prayers on April 16, 2010 - Friday - 4:36 PM
[Reply to this]   

BB12

BB Blogger

its a girl she lives in a trailer and grandmother has custody. she has a chromosome disorder to and collects soc sec disability. grma says ron hooked her on drugs and she is unstable  still trying to get sober. i wont say on the internet more  but in satsuma everyone knows her.  they live in fear.

Posted by BB12 on April 16, 2010 - Friday - 4:45 PM
[Reply to this]   

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=532870295

[/quot

Ok. I'll bite. In Satsuma they live in fear of what/who?

LOL~it most likely is a rumor, but nothing would surprise me anymore........she is afraid of Ron, according to BB-12 LE has taken her statement and Ron was sleeping with her when she was underage, beat her and got her hooked on drugs. Again, prolly a rumor, but you just never know with this bunch of pillbillies

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: April 17, 2010, 12:10:09 AM »

Me too, that would definitely help with the suspicions alot have of him being involved if even indirectly, such as a drug OD.....

If it was a drug OD and he helped to cover it up than he is guilty.  That's pretty cut and dry.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: April 17, 2010, 12:11:34 AM »

yikes sorry for the double post.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: April 17, 2010, 12:14:10 AM »

I agree with you. As far as I'm concerned, Ron is the one to be afraid of. We've seen his temper.
Misty, Tommy and Ron had ample time to concoct all these conflicting scenarios so that the crime couldn't be pinned on any one of them.
Throw the rest of the clan into the mix and you get what we have now...One huge fluster cuck.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.