April 23, 2024, 03:29:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335879 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: April 17, 2010, 12:15:00 AM »

Letter Misty wrote to her relatives (on NG tonight)

I feel so bad about this s*** you know cause I didn’t say it.
I was scare no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed at the story he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me.
He told me at the house he would kill me to so I didn’t know what to do. He has a (illegible) raped me you know.
I knew Tommy was coming to get the gun but I didn’t know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad.
Tom had walked out and that is when Joe took it.
You know I don’t know where Tommy went.
I don’t think he did s*** but I know he now.
Joe did they was so f***** up and I mean I don’t know how Joe even drove home.
That is why the van has scratch on (illegible) he was so f***** up bad.
That is all for now.
I just wish I knew what he did.
Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5062954&postcount=288

Misty-Croslin-letter
http://marinadedave.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/misty-croslin-letter.jpg

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1101 on: April 17, 2010, 12:18:44 AM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.
LE has access to the phone conversation & granny is well aware that the phone calls are recorded.

I cannot wait for those calls to be released.

Well I believe we are going to have a long wait unfortunately.

I'd like Ron's LDT & phone records released.   
Me too, that would definitely help with the suspicions alot have of him being involved if even indirectly, such as a drug OD.....

If it was a drug OD and he helped to cover it up than he is guilty.  That's pretty cut and dry.
I agree, and can see how someone who doesn't want his lifestyle to be revealed would cover it up in order to not lose their other child..........this is about the only scenario I can see EXCEPT if he hit HaLeigh as in punishing her and it caused her to die later. That doesn't fit as well for me as the drug OD because I have always thought it truly was an accident.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1102 on: April 17, 2010, 12:20:06 AM »

yikes sorry for the double post.

Monkey Devil! I didn't even notice...........guess I need to go to bed

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: April 17, 2010, 12:20:53 AM »

I must be in the minority here because I dont believe Joe had anything to do with HaLeigh being gone, not unless he showed up at the wrong time and was just there, I think its more likely that he was the one that was threatened and told not to talk, I mean ...come on...do yall really think Tommy was scared of Joe,.....he showed up at Granny Sykes house and put up a good fight with Ronald and he knew if he went there they would fight, but he went anyways,  and I would be a whole lots more afraid of Ronald then Joe.

Misty isnt afraid of Joe either, I mean really, come on, all she would have to do is tell Ronald that Joe was bothering her and he would have scared the pants off that kid, and what did he threaten Misty with? she had no kids of her own, and like I said, Ron would take care of him for her, I think they are all still lying to this day, Joe came to Satsuma to visit his relatives that had moved there, he probably did party and do some drugs while being there, Tommy might have even sent him to steel the gun from Ronald himself so they could go get some drugs, because he knew Joe would be gone soon, he didnt think Ron would miss it so soon..imo...

I agree with you. As far as I'm concerned, Ron is the one to be afraid of. We've seen his temper.
Misty, Tommy and Ron had ample time to concoct all these conflicting scenarios so that the crime couldn't be pinned on any one of them.
Throw the rest of the clan into the mix and you get what we have now...One huge fluster cuck.

This is all a set up that they are using hoping to get themselves out of trouble and I dont believe any of it!!!

Curly, if that's the case.... it ain't workin.  Seems to me the whole family is digging a deeper and deeper hole for themselves.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: April 17, 2010, 12:21:21 AM »

Or maybe Joe and Misty got busy, then Joe left.  Perhaps Misty "accidentally" injured/killed Haleigh, she calls Tommy (who Chelsea said lived 6 "trailers" down)... Tommy, omg, come over quick something terrible has happened! Tommy comes over to Misty's... wtf? Let's call Joe!  Joe, dude, bring the van, and some yellow rope, we need your help!  Joe arrives, they rush outside to meet him.  Misty says, hey Tommy, I seen some cinder blocks over yonder there behind those weeds and dog crap, grab em.  They all take a drive to the river.  Misty has to turn her damn phone off or maybe she left it at home in all the panic and that is why she never answers Ronald's calls.  Or she can't answer it cause she's freaking the "f" out.  Go to river, toss little Haleigh in the nasty water and drive back to Misty's.  Whoops, we're too close the embankment, "scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"!!! Joe drops off M & T, goes back to Chelsea's and isn't smart enough to put the vhore back where he found it.

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: April 17, 2010, 12:24:26 AM »

What Really Happened To Haleigh?

Friday, April 16, 2010 11:10:00 PM
Reported by Amanda Evans

SATSUMA -- Misty Croslin's grandmother says she knows what happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Flora Hollars said Misty confessed to her, but said Misty insists she was not involved.

Hollars said she told Misty it was time to come clean.

"Baby don't cry,” Hollars said. “This is something you should have said a long time ago. She says ‘But Nanny I was scared.’”

Hollars said Misty broke down and told her everything.

She said Misty is not involved but knows what happened to Haleigh.

“Tied a brick block to the rope and dropped her into the St. Johns River,” Hollars said.

These are details Haleigh's great-grandmother Annette Sykes can't come to terms with.

"I know that statistics say that chances are that she's dead and that may be so, but statistics have also been proven wrong many times," Sykes said.

Hollars said Misty told her Haleigh was dropped into the St. Johns River, but she wouldn't tell her why Haleigh was killed.

"It's hard to hear something like that, that your child or grandchild is dead. That's something that's hard to hear," Sykes said. “We've heard so many lies. You don't know what to believe anymore. I tend to not believe anything. Show me, just show me. Don't tell me, show me."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/16/new_details_emerge_in_haleigh39s_disappearance.html

Heart
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: April 17, 2010, 12:26:19 AM »

Or maybe Joe and Misty got busy, then Joe left.  Perhaps Misty "accidentally" injured/killed Haleigh, she calls Tommy (who Chelsea said lived 6 "trailers" down)... Tommy, omg, come over quick something terrible has happened! Tommy comes over to Misty's... wtf? Let's call Joe!  Joe, dude, bring the van, and some yellow rope, we need your help!  Joe arrives, they rush outside to meet him.  Misty says, hey Tommy, I seen some cinder blocks over yonder there behind those weeds and dog crap, grab em.  They all take a drive to the river.  Misty has to turn her damn phone off or maybe she left it at home in all the panic and that is why she never answers Ronald's calls.  Or she can't answer it cause she's freaking the "f" out.  Go to river, toss little Haleigh in the nasty water and drive back to Misty's.  Whoops, we're too close the embankment, "scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"!!! Joe drops off M & T, goes back to Chelsea's and isn't smart enough to put the vhore back where he found it.

And God bless little Haleigh who is caught up in the madness of these &(^)%^&^)
It makes my heart sick.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: April 17, 2010, 12:27:35 AM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.
LE has access to the phone conversation & granny is well aware that the phone calls are recorded.

Me too, that would definitely help with the suspicions alot have of him being involved if even indirectly, such as a drug OD.....

If it was a drug OD and he helped to cover it up than he is guilty.  That's pretty cut and dry.
I agree, and can see how someone who doesn't want his lifestyle to be revealed would cover it up in order to not lose their other child..........this is about the only scenario I can see EXCEPT if he hit HaLeigh as in punishing her and it caused her to die later. That doesn't fit as well for me as the drug OD because I have always thought it truly was an accident.

I think he would of just blamed it on Misty.  Beat the crap out of her, called the 911 and told them she gave Haleigh the drugs.  She was the one watching her.  I know his house, his drugs but he wouldn't of gotten a bad sentence for that if any at all with the right lawyer.  JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: April 17, 2010, 12:28:15 AM »

Letter Misty wrote to her relatives (on NG tonight)

I feel so bad about this s*** you know cause I didn’t say it.
I was scare no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed at the story he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me.
He told me at the house he would kill me to so I didn’t know what to do. He has a (illegible) raped me you know.
I knew Tommy was coming to get the gun but I didn’t know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad.
Tom had walked out and that is when Joe took it.
You know I don’t know where Tommy went.
I don’t think he did s*** but I know he now.
Joe did they was so f***** up and I mean I don’t know how Joe even drove home.
That is why the van has scratch on (illegible) he was so f***** up bad.
That is all for now.
I just wish I knew what he did.
Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5062954&postcount=288

Misty-Croslin-letter
http://marinadedave.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/misty-croslin-letter.jpg

Thanks Heart.

Where in the letter does Misty specifically state that Joe took Haleigh?

Good Night All

Janet
9:30 PM PT

+++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Cops Bring Misty to Haleigh Search Site
Aired April 14, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: I`m hearing in my ear we are now being joined by bounty hunter out of Sacramento, Leonard Padilla.

Leonard, what do you make of these developments?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, OFFERED TO BAIL MISTY CROSLIN OUT OF JAIL: Well, basically, if we go back to when Misty wrote that letter and then her sister-in-law in Massachusetts forwarded it to me over the weekend, I looked at and I thought to myself --

GRACE: Which letter are you talking about? Which letter are you talking about?

PADILLA: It`s a letter that Misty wrote to her relatives, including her brother Timmy, up in Massachusetts. Where she claims that -- excuse me?

GRACE: I`ve got it right here in my hand. Go ahead.

PADILLA: OK. Where she claims that Joe and Tommy came to the house and that Tommy left and that Joe took the child.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/14/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: April 17, 2010, 12:33:30 AM »

Good night monkeys!  Hope we get answers soon.  Haleigh deserves her justice! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: April 17, 2010, 12:37:00 AM »

I think he would of just blamed it on Misty.  Beat the crap out of her, called the 911 and told them she gave Haleigh the drugs.  She was the one watching her.  I know his house, his drugs but he wouldn't of gotten a bad sentence for that if any at all with the right lawyer.  JMO

I think he wouldn't want to have to face the scrutiny of his lifestyle and also if he blamed Misty and he was the one who left her in charge of his kids after knowing what had happened the prior weekend, he may have thought like the Anthony's- there is no point in losing another .......JR, and it would probably interfere with his job aka drug dealing......all JMO

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: April 17, 2010, 12:37:14 AM »

Good night monkeys!  Hope we get answers soon.  Haleigh deserves her justice! 
Good night fcl!

Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: April 17, 2010, 12:52:12 AM »

What doesn’t fit for me is RC being ok with dumping Haleigh in the river if that’s what happened. No matter if his involvement actually led to her death or not I just can’t imagine him going along with disposing of her in that way. Am I giving him too much credit?
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: April 17, 2010, 12:54:49 AM »

What doesn’t fit for me is RC being ok with dumping Haleigh in the river if that’s what happened. No matter if his involvement actually led to her death or not I just can’t imagine him going along with disposing of her in that way. Am I giving him too much credit?

I hope not.  As bad as he makes himself look, I'm so hoping he hadn't anything to do with it.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: April 17, 2010, 12:57:27 AM »

By KATE HOWARD
Before the river searches and changing storylines began this week over HaLeigh Cummings' disappearance, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. took investigators to a spot along the St. Johns River they were soon calling a crime scene.

It's still unclear what was said by Croslin, the brother of the woman who reported 5-year-old HaLeigh missing from her Satsuma home on Feb. 10, 2009.

But, according to a timeline given by his attorney Friday, information from Croslin may have set off the water search for HaLeigh's remains and the first time the Putnam County Sheriff's Office called her case a homicide.

Investigators searched for three days for evidence that could point to HaLeigh's death. Both Croslin and his sister, Misty Croslin, were taken out of jail and brought to the boat ramp at Shell Harbour Road, five miles from where HaLeigh disappeared.

Both siblings and HaLeigh's father, Ronald Cummings, are being held on drug charges unrelated to HaLeigh's disappearance.

Attorney James Werter said in a news release that Croslin Jr. submitted to a lie detector test on April 8, and the two talked about the results two days later.

On Monday afternoon, Croslin Jr. met with representatives of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the State Attorney's Office and the FBI.

Later that day, Werter said, Croslin Jr. led the investigators to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp. The search began the next morning.

His grandmother, Flora Hollars, said she was responsible for the revived search after calling investigators with new details from both siblings.

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said this week the tip that spurred the search did not come from Tennessee, where Hollars lives. When asked if it came from the jail, Hardy wouldn't comment.

Hollars said she was told by both of her grandchildren in calls from jail on Sunday night that their cousin, Nashville resident Joseph Overstreet, took Haleigh from her home. Overstreet was interviewed by detectives late Tuesday, and he denies any knowledge or involvement in the case.

Werter said Friday that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him.

"This is in response to latest claims by various reporting agencies that they have verified that Tommy Croslin confessed to Hollars. He did not," Werter said.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Croslin Jr. had called his grandmother on Sunday but couldn't address the contents of the conversation.

It declined to release the tapes of the phone calls, saying the content was connected to the ongoing investigation.

The office then released a statement, saying it had been inundated with phone calls about the case and was no longer able to respond to media inquiries.

Hollars also said she heard from Misty Croslin on Thursday, who gave more details about Haleigh being dropped into the river tied to a cinder block.

However, her father, Hank Croslin Sr., said Misty Croslin "didn't tell Flo all that stuff."

Misty Croslin's parents said they talked with their jailed daughter Friday and were told she has not given detectives any new information.

Croslin Sr. said his daughter told him "she told the cops all she knows."

Hollars, who has always lived in Nashville, said she visited her family in Florida occasionally but never met HaLeigh.

Hollars could not be reached for comment Friday afternoon, but Friday morning she told The Times-Union that Misty Croslin considers her both a mother and a nanny and may have told her more than she told her parents.

"She doesn't trust them," Hollars said.

Croslin Sr. and his wife said they spoke to their daughter and son on Friday morning.

He said Croslin Jr. said he only asked Hollars to get in touch with other family members to arrange visits. At the time Hollars was the only one in the family with money in a telephone account to pay for collect calls from jail, the elder Croslin said.

He said his son isn't talking about the case over the phone but has denied involvement in HaLeigh's disappearance.

"I'm not saying he doesn't know anything," Croslin Sr. said, adding that Hollars may have been repeating the content of letters Misty Croslin sent to her father and another brother in Massachusetts.

He also said the reward money in the case - $35,000 - might be an influence.

"The only person who knows the truth is the police and the lawyers and them," he said.
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-17/source-renewed-search-unnamed
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: April 17, 2010, 12:58:54 AM »

Source for renewed search unnamed
No confession in HaLeigh disappearance
Posted: April 17, 2010 - 12:14am

By KATE HOWARD

Before the river searches and changing storylines began this week over HaLeigh Cummings' disappearance, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. took investigators to a spot along the St. Johns River they were soon calling a crime scene.

It's still unclear what was said by Croslin, the brother of the woman who reported 5-year-old HaLeigh missing from her Satsuma home on Feb. 10, 2009.

But, according to a timeline given by his attorney Friday, information from Croslin may have set off the water search for HaLeigh's remains and the first time the Putnam County Sheriff's Office called her case a homicide.

Investigators searched for three days for evidence that could point to HaLeigh's death. Both Croslin and his sister, Misty Croslin, were taken out of jail and brought to the boat ramp at Shell Harbour Road, five miles from where HaLeigh disappeared.

Both siblings and HaLeigh's father, Ronald Cummings, are being held on drug charges unrelated to HaLeigh's disappearance.

Attorney James Werter said in a news release that Croslin Jr. submitted to a lie detector test on April 8, and the two talked about the results two days later.

On Monday afternoon, Croslin Jr. met with representatives of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the State Attorney's Office and the FBI.

Later that day, Werter said, Croslin Jr. led the investigators to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp. The search began the next morning.

His grandmother, Flora Hollars, said she was responsible for the revived search after calling investigators with new details from both siblings.

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said this week the tip that spurred the search did not come from Tennessee, where Hollars lives. When asked if it came from the jail, Hardy wouldn't comment.

Hollars said she was told by both of her grandchildren in calls from jail on Sunday night that their cousin, Nashville resident Joseph Overstreet, took Haleigh from her home. Overstreet was interviewed by detectives late Tuesday, and he denies any knowledge or involvement in the case.

Werter said Friday that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him.

"This is in response to latest claims by various reporting agencies that they have verified that Tommy Croslin confessed to Hollars. He did not," Werter said.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Croslin Jr. had called his grandmother on Sunday but couldn't address the contents of the conversation.

It declined to release the tapes of the phone calls, saying the content was connected to the ongoing investigation.

The office then released a statement, saying it had been inundated with phone calls about the case and was no longer able to respond to media inquiries.

Hollars also said she heard from Misty Croslin on Thursday, who gave more details about Haleigh being dropped into the river tied to a cinder block.

However, her father, Hank Croslin Sr., said Misty Croslin "didn't tell Flo all that stuff."

Misty Croslin's parents said they talked with their jailed daughter Friday and were told she has not given detectives any new information.

Croslin Sr. said his daughter told him "she told the cops all she knows."

Hollars, who has always lived in Nashville, said she visited her family in Florida occasionally but never met HaLeigh.

Hollars could not be reached for comment Friday afternoon, but Friday morning she told The Times-Union that Misty Croslin considers her both a mother and a nanny and may have told her more than she told her parents.

"She doesn't trust them," Hollars said.

Croslin Sr. and his wife said they spoke to their daughter and son on Friday morning.

He said Croslin Jr. said he only asked Hollars to get in touch with other family members to arrange visits. At the time Hollars was the only one in the family with money in a telephone account to pay for collect calls from jail, the elder Croslin said.

He said his son isn't talking about the case over the phone but has denied involvement in HaLeigh's disappearance.

"I'm not saying he doesn't know anything," Croslin Sr. said, adding that Hollars may have been repeating the content of letters Misty Croslin sent to her father and another brother in Massachusetts.

He also said the reward money in the case - $35,000 - might be an influence.

"The only person who knows the truth is the police and the lawyers and them," he said.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-17/source-renewed-search-unnamed

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: April 17, 2010, 01:08:32 AM »

WOW,,,heart and jersey....yall both posted the same article and I read the second one almost all the way through before I realized it, I must need sleep badly...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: April 17, 2010, 01:09:55 AM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL Transcript
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ijvm.01.html

Heart
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1118 on: April 17, 2010, 01:09:56 AM »

Ron Cummings loved Haliegh, no doubt about that.

Sometimes you can love somebody to death, because your love is sick and you are in great need of help. Anthony family = poster children for this.

Left Hand - Ron loved Haliegh with all of his heart.

Right Hand - He was dealing drugs out of the home. Storing illegal weapons in the house and
                  putting Haliegh and Butterbean in GRAVE DANGER on a daily basis.

Love becomes very warped when you are slugging down pain pills like Flinstone vitamins.

The pills make your pain go away - but increases other's pain ten fold. Your pain now becomes
everyone else's problem.

Ron most likely feels a level of guilt knowing that his actions indirectly killed Haliegh. It is the only logical explanation I can come up with that would explain his behavior since. He stands by Misty - facts be damned. This tells me, he knows what happened and he has dealt with it.

He is done, it has been put to rest.

Most likely, he did not even want to be told what was done with her after the OD.

Misty needed help. She is not smart enough or strong enough to accomplish what has been done.

She contacts Tommy - Tommy brings Joe.

It takes two guys to wrap a body in a blanket with rope anchored with two very heavy cinder blocks. You wanna a very secure place for disposal prep. No chances. That isn't gonna be happening in a public place.

2 guys to carry the body - blocks already attached.

This may explain why the door is held open with another block?

Much like two guys carrying a piece of furniture out the door - you prop it.

Drive her right to the dock. Walk out as quickly as you can.

Kersplunk!

No extra time taken. No fuss no muss. Dropped her in like an anchor.

Drove straight home and pretended to sleep. I doubt Misty even went with them, but she knows.

----

The time frame that this happened, is what I find most amazing.

On tv, the nation was fixated on the Caylee Anthony case.

Her memorial was to happen hours later that day on national television.

Body disposal of a child was top of mind awareness for many people.

The news clips were playing endlessly on just about every channel.

Hours later, after Haliegh was firmly in place on the bottom of St. John's river,

we were treated to scum bag Lee Anthony screaming at the top of his lungs

professing his undying "LOVE" for the initials CMA.

Sick love - is not really love at all. It is hate wearing a mask.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: April 17, 2010, 01:29:46 AM »

Well my monkey friends.... hopefully tomorrow will bring more answers.  I am getting too tired to read or type.  Hope everyone gets some much needed rest.  Nite nite.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.