March 29, 2024, 08:03:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 334481 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: April 17, 2010, 10:07:14 AM »

Oh...didn't Ron's mother (I think it was her) live a distance away but was actually at the trailer very shortly after she was called about Haleigh (even though the call was placed in the middle of the night, when most people are in bed and would have to get dressed and then drive to the trailer)?

Don't I remember that correctly?

I've always wondered "HOW" that happened.

Yeppers!  I've often wondered if perhaps TN was called a bit earlier, and got there a bit earlier than reported.  Sure doesn't take much to leave before LE arrived and return after they got there, as if just arriving.  IMO. 

See...THAT is why I tend to think that Ron is involved is some way.

Also...that as soon as Ron got home and he and Misty call LE, you can hear Ron on the phone saying "why did you like my kid get stole"...automatic assumption that the kid was stolen...I think it would be more natural for the parent to be running around the trailer calling out Haleigh's name and in the trailer looking through everything.  Ron, though, was on the phone treatening to kill people.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: April 17, 2010, 10:13:14 AM »

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony Radio Update Sun Apr/18
Posted on April 17th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

We will be running our regular weekly radio program at 3pm Central on Sunday April 18. It has been quite a week and there is plenty to discuss in both cases.

The PCSO has switched their focus from Haleigh Cummings being missing to Haleigh Cummings being the victim of a homicide. This ups the ante for the players involved.

The case picked up momentum last Monday evening when a Private Investigator shared his 10 months of findings with the PCSO, this resulted in a full blown search of a small area of the St. Johns river, specifically a boat dock in Shell Harbour.

haleighsearch1.jpg

The search commenced on Tuesday at 10 am and the PCSO tried their very best to keep the event low profile but within a short time the site became a media circus. BNN did have a reporter on site and I am hoping that Armando Aldazabal will be joining us on the program to tell us about what he saw and heard. He had the opportunity to talk with some police officials and also witnessed some confrontations between the press and law enforcement. It is said that at least one reporter from a Fox affiliate station was arrested, I am hoping that Armando can fill us in on this particular event,

The search wrapped up on Friday and although the PCSO are being very tight lipped it is possible that some items of interest were found. One rumor is that two cinder blocks were removed together with a length of yellow rope. At least two sources have mentioned seeing yellow rope in the back yard of the Cummings trailer shortly after Haleigh was reported missing.

A pivotal moment in the search came on Wednesday evening when PCSO personnel brought a handcuffed Misty Croslin to the search site. What was discussed has not been revealed, however a communique from the PCSO indicates that they do have ‘persons of interest’ and that they are receiving co-operation from them.

There have also been the usual raft of red herrings however they are getting easier to spot.

Over in the Caylee Anthony case we have yet more antics from the defence team of Baez and company. In a move that is insane Baez has filed a motion to have Judge Strickland removed because of his interaction with a blogger. All I can say is beware of what you wish for. Strickland has given Baez considerably more leeway than many other judges would have, a change in judge could have a very detrimental effect on the defence team.

The exact make-up of the panel is still being ironed out but it should be a great program. To listen in point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com at 3pm central tomorrow, or click here.

See you all on Sunday

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124332

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: April 17, 2010, 10:14:20 AM »

I can believe that Ron was involved somehow. They had always been pointing the finger in the direction of Tennessee and Joe.
Too many lies still. Misty didn't seem to be afraid of Joe when she was putting up posters with him. He is just the most convenient person to try to blame. Didn't Ron take someone to the dock and say this was where JOE liked to fish ? 
When Chelsea was on NG last night, about the van ... they had borrowed Tommy's van as theirs was in need of repair due to the accident. This did not leave Tommy & Lindsay without a vehicle. Ron called Tommy as he couldn't get Misty to answer the phone. Then, he decides to stay at work and do Overtime for three hours ? The first call Misty made was to Tommy's that night.
Something makes no sense with that.
Haleigh could have been hit before Ron went to work ( by Ron ) or ingested drugs before. Or after by Misty. If the girl was in a coma or near death, they might have been too afraid of calling for help since one of them, Ron or Misty caused it.
I don't believe the Joe story. He is not of good character, none of them are, but there is just no motive for either him or Tommy to kill the girl. They have absolutley nothing on him except, he slept in his clothes ?? and he seems to be the least likeable to the Croslins.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1143 on: April 17, 2010, 10:16:35 AM »

I can believe that Ron was involved somehow. They had always been pointing the finger in the direction of Tennessee and Joe.
Too many lies still. Misty didn't seem to be afraid of Joe when she was putting up posters with him. He is just the most convenient person to try to blame. Didn't Ron take someone to the dock and say this was where JOE liked to fish ? 
When Chelsea was on NG last night, about the van ... they had borrowed Tommy's van as theirs was in need of repair due to the accident. This did not leave Tommy & Lindsay without a vehicle. Ron called Tommy as he couldn't get Misty to answer the phone. Then, he decides to stay at work and do Overtime for three hours ? The first call Misty made was to Tommy's that night.
Haleigh could have been hit before Ron went to work ( by Ron ) or ingested drugs before. Or after by Misty. If the girl was in a coma or near death, they might have been too afraid of calling for help since one of them, Ron or Misty caused it.
I don't believe the Joe story. He is not of good character, none of them are, but there is just no motive for either him or Tommy to kill the girl. They have absolutley nothing on him except, he slept in his clothes ?? and he seems to be the least likeable to the Croslins.

I don't believe the Joe story either, all this just seems so perfect to blame Joe, funny though Ron said Joe wasn't at the trailer that night, why is that?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: April 17, 2010, 10:22:24 AM »

You are too funny and I haven't said hello recently to you. I needed that laff this am after reading here and thinking about the little girl and what horror she must have experienced at the end of her life. 
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: April 17, 2010, 10:26:05 AM »

But if something happened to Haleigh before Ron went to work how did Granny see her?  Is Granny lying?  We also have the A/C repair man.  Did he see Haleigh?  What time was he at the trailer?  If I recall correctly it was after Ron had left for work.  I think whatever happened, happened later that night.  From what I recall, Misty did talk to Ron about babysitting at one point that evening and Ron told her no.  Was it really about babysitting or did she want to go off and party?  Was she with NayNay and WBG?  The whole NayNay pond letter doesn't quite sit right with me.  Is there some truth to that letter but instead of the pond it was the river?  Was Tommy partying at the river with them?  Hopefully the investigation will give us answers and soon! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: April 17, 2010, 10:26:53 AM »

Hi Kat_Gram

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: April 17, 2010, 10:27:02 AM »

Great-grandmother says Haleigh is alive until proven otherwise

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, April 17, 2010 2:00 AM EDT

WELAKA - The great-grandmother of Haleigh Cummings believes the missing kindergartner is still alive, despite a public announcement made Thursday changing the status from a missing-child case to a homicide.

"They've got to show me a body or something that definitely proves that she is dead or otherwise she'll be alive," Annette Sykes said. "I'm not going to believe that she's dead. They've got to prove it."

Haleigh was reported missing early the morning of Feb. 10, 2009, from her home in the South Putnam County community of Satsuma.

No trace of her has been found.

On Thursday, Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced the investigation had shifted to a murder case and that authorities had identified persons of interest.

No suspects have been publicly named by investigators and no arrests have been made in connection with the case.

Sykes said the family was informed of the change in the case's status on Tuesday when they were summoned to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

"That was what they called us in the office to tell us," she said. "They wanted to let us know before they said anything publicly."

Sykes added the family is doing "as well as we can."

"They can say that it's a homicide all they want to, but they've got to prove it to us," she said.

When asked if she thought if Joe Overstreet - a cousin of Misty Croslin that was questioned by local and state investigators this week - had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, she replied that she didn't know.

"You've heard all the lies that that family tells, how many stories have they already told, so who knows," Sykes said.

Croslin, 18, was babysitting Haleigh the night she went missing, and has been called the key to the investigation.

Sykes' porch light remains aglow every night to shine Haleigh's way home, she said.

"It's been on since the day she went missing," Sykes said.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/17/news/news01.txt

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: April 17, 2010, 10:29:37 AM »

When Chelsea was on NG last night, about the van ... they had borrowed Tommy's van as theirs was in need of repair due to the accident. This did not leave Tommy & Lindsay without a vehicle. Ron called Tommy as he couldn't get Misty to answer the phone. Then, he decides to stay at work and do Overtime for three hours? The first call Misty made was to Tommy's that night.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: April 17, 2010, 10:32:27 AM »

But if something happened to Haleigh before Ron went to work how did Granny see her?  Is Granny lying?  We also have the A/C repair man.  Did he see Haleigh?  What time was he at the trailer?  If I recall correctly it was after Ron had left for work.  I think whatever happened, happened later that night.  From what I recall, Misty did talk to Ron about babysitting at one point that evening and Ron told her no.  Was it really about babysitting or did she want to go off and party?  Was she with NayNay and WBG?  The whole NayNay pond letter doesn't quite sit right with me.  Is there some truth to that letter but instead of the pond it was the river?  Was Tommy partying at the river with them?  Hopefully the investigation will give us answers and soon! 
One of the locals that said she was present at the last pretrial of Hope, Misty, and Ron posted that Nay Nay came into the courtroom and left right after Hopes hearing. Hope was first. I wonder why Nay Nay did not stay to hear Misty & Ron.

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: April 17, 2010, 10:36:55 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/16/new_details_emerge_in_haleigh39s_disappearance.html

Does Misty Know What Happened To Haleigh?
Saturday, April 17, 2010 8:49:50 AM

Reported by Amanda Evans

SATSUMA -- Misty Croslin’s grandmother has claimed she knows what happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Flora Hollars said Misty confessed to her, but insisted she was not involved.

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh alive in February 2009, before the girl, then 5, disappeared from her Putnam County home.

Hollars said she told Misty it was time to come clean.

“Baby, don’t cry,” Hollars said she told Misty. “This is something you should have said a long time ago. She says, ‘But Nanny, I was scared.’”

That, Hollars said, was when Misty broke down and told her everything.

She said she believes Misty was not involved, but knows what happened to Haleigh.

“Tied a brick block to the rope and dropped her into the St. Johns River,” Hollars said.

Haleigh’s great-grandmother, Annette Sykes, said she could not come to terms with those details.

“I know that statistics say that chances are that she’s dead, and that may be so, but statistics have also been proven wrong many times,” Sykes said.

Hollars said Misty told her Haleigh was dropped into the river, but would not tell her why Haleigh was killed.

“It’s hard to hear something like that, that your child or grandchild is dead,” Sykes said. “That’s something that’s hard to hear. We’ve heard so many lies. You don’t know what to believe anymore. I tend to not believe anything. Show me, just show me. Don’t tell me, show me.”

Investigators said there are persons of interest in the case, but did not immediately release any names.

According to published reports, Misty Croslin’s brother, Hank Croslin, Jr., was the one who pointed investigators to the St. Johns River after meeting with them earlier in the week.

Croslin, Jr., reportedly took a lie detector test April 8, during which he was questioned about the night Haleigh disappeared.

Misty Croslin was also brought to the search scene by the river.

She and Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, remain locked up on unrelated drug charges.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: April 17, 2010, 10:37:51 AM »

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Ronald Cummings, the Mastermind
http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2010/04/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-ronald.html

Wow, I tend to go along with most of Pat Brown's scenario. 

We've always known that something was not right from the beginning...the way Ron acted during the 911 call, how super quickly he mother arrived when she lived a distance away, etc.

If you follow this scenario, the the "one" that everyone's been protecting is Ron!

Maybe the statement they say Joe made "if you tell anyone I'll kill everyone in your family" was actually said...only...said by someone else...possibly Ron

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: April 17, 2010, 10:47:07 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100417/ARTICLES/4171016/1001/NEWS01?Title=Report-Hank-Croslin-led-officials-to-river-in-Haleigh-search-effort
Report: Hank Croslin led officials to river in Haleigh search effort
Items that were found in the three-day search are being analyzed.

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer

Published: Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 1:07 a.m.
The brother of Misty Croslin took authorities to a boat ramp that became the site of this week's three-day search for clues into the homicide of Haleigh Cummings.

James Werter, attorney for Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., released a statement Friday saying that Tommy Croslin took a polygraph test on April 8 and met on Monday with representatives from several law enforcement agencies and private investigator Steven Brown.

"As a result of the two-plus-hours interview ... Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp ...," Werter said. "The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10 a.m. Tuesday ..."

Some of the items hauled from the St. Johns River in the difficult three-day search are being analyzed at a University of Florida laboratory that specializes in identifying human remains to learn if any are from Haleigh.
The Star-Banner had reported on Wednesday that Brown said information from him led to the scouring of the river.

Werter said that Tommy Croslin was given a polygraph test on April 8 and that Werter met with his client on April 10 to discuss the results.

On Sunday night, Tommy Croslin's wife, Lindsy Croslin, called Werter and requested that they meet with Brown, who has been investigating the case for about 11 months.

They met to talk about the polygraph and the events of Feb. 9, 2009, the day Haleigh disappeared.

Then came the meeting with authorities and the trip to the boat ramp.
Haleigh was found missing from her Satsuma home on Feb. 10, 2009, and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office has identified several "persons of interest." A key figure is Misty Croslin, 18, who was the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, at the time Haleigh disappeared. Haleigh was in Misty Croslin's care when she was found missing about 3 a.m.

Both Croslins, along with Cummings, are jailed on drug trafficking charges. Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said Thursday that key figures in the case, including Misty Croslin, have become more cooperative lately.

Misty Croslin was taken to the search site on Wednesday, spending a short time on a dock with investigators.

Hardy on Thursday for the first time said authorities believe Haleigh is dead and have classified the case as a homicide rather than as a missing person.

Anthropologists from the C.A. Pound Human Identification Lab at UF were at the search site in southeastern Putnam County and are now involved in testing to determine what the collected materials may be.

The lab has assisted in a number of high-profile cases, including identification of victims of the 2001 World Trade Center attacks in New York and the slaughter of Russian Czar Nicholas II and his family in 1918.
"They work with medical examiners' offices and law enforcement agencies in the state in cases where there are questions about the circumstances surrounding a death," UF spokesman Steve Orlando said.

"They have worked on some really large cases and some complicated cases. They can do all of the testing and analysis at the lab."

A search of a boat ramp off Putnam County Road 309 was launched Tuesday and concluded Thursday after up to 30 divers from several agencies spent hours in the dark water, feeling along the river bottom in an almost blind search for clues to the disappearance.

Hardy said some items were identified and ruled out as potential clues. Others were kept for analysis.
Also on Friday, the Sheriff's Office said Tommy Croslin did speak with his grandmother Flora Hollars by phone from jail.

However, Putnam County authorities on Friday declined to discuss details of the call or other aspects of the case.

The grandmother of Misty and Tommy Croslin, Hollars is a resident of Nashville, Tenn., and has told several media outlets, including national television shows, that Tommy and Misty Croslin called her Sunday and implicated a cousin, Joseph Overstreet, in Haleigh's death.

Overstreet has denied any involvement in the case.

Good morning Monkeys & Thank you Trimm.   an angelic monkey

BBM

AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: April 17, 2010, 10:47:32 AM »

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Ronald Cummings, the Mastermind
http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2010/04/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-ronald.html

Wow, I tend to go along with most of Pat Brown's scenario. 

We've always known that something was not right from the beginning...the way Ron acted during the 911 call, how super quickly he mother arrived when she lived a distance away, etc.

If you follow this scenario, the the "one" that everyone's been protecting is Ron!

Maybe the statement they say Joe made "if you tell anyone I'll kill everyone in your family" was actually said...only...said by someone else...possibly Ron

We will have to wait to see what the investigation reveals but I personally think the cinder block was propping the door open so that Misty could get back into the trailer.  From what I recall reading, she did not have keys and the doors automatically locked.  I suspect she used the cinder block to prop the door open on number of occasions.  Also, why would Ron tell her to wash the blanket?  They had no laundry soap.  Why not just dispose of that too.  In my mind, something just isn't quite right with Pat Brown's scenario.  Hopefully, we'll get the facts soon enough once this investigation is complete.
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: April 17, 2010, 10:49:38 AM »

G-Ma Hollers said on Nancy Grace that SHE was the one that called Crimestoppers.Why was she so insistant that EVERYONE knows that.If it were me I would have called the police immediately,who cares about the $35,000 reward money?? Obviously G-Ma does.Well we  know one of the 3 will be implicated,maybe that is why she told the 3 different scenarios so that she could be sure she would qualify for the money...Anyone else feel this way??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1155 on: April 17, 2010, 10:51:13 AM »

G-Ma Hollers said on Nancy Grace that SHE was the one that called Crimestoppers.Why was she so insistant that EVERYONE knows that.If it were me I would have called the police immediately,who cares about the $35,000 reward money?? Obviously G-Ma does.Well we  know one of the 3 will be implicated,maybe that is why she told the 3 different scenarios so that she could be sure she would qualify for the money...Anyone else feel this way??
I know that I do, and it makes me sick.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: April 17, 2010, 10:54:20 AM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.
LE has access to the phone conversation & granny is well aware that the phone calls are recorded.

I cannot wait for those calls to be released.

I don't think they'll be released anytime soon...these calls are related to Haleigh and not the drug case.  Even in the calls about the drug case that have been released, LE had clipped out the parts about the Haleigh case.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: April 17, 2010, 11:00:16 AM »

I know that I do, and it makes me sick.
I have wondered why all these Croslins go to Padilla, AH, etc, anyone other than LE. Something very telling in that picture.

I guess they are use to the Jerry Springer atmosphere.

Heart
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: April 17, 2010, 11:01:33 AM »

Did Joe's lawyer say he went to the hospital with them? 

Question please, didn't Misty's Dad have a car accident or something and end up in the hospital that Sat/Sun/Mon that HaLeigh went missing?  I know Misty went to the hospital during the weekend too cause it was brought up during the interviews with White Boy Greg and NayNay.  OMG the lies and stories swirling around these people. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1159 on: April 17, 2010, 11:03:02 AM »

I don't believe the Joe story either, all this just seems so perfect to blame Joe, funny though Ron said Joe wasn't at the trailer that night, why is that?

Joe is guilty of the cover-up (IMO) but I don't think he did anything to HC.

I think the culprits are RC And MC because of the dead Rat dropped off in TC's mailbox. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.