April 20, 2024, 03:36:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335703 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1200 on: April 17, 2010, 01:11:09 PM »

If Misty had a knife pulled by Joe and then took Haleigh .. Why weren't the police called after he left the MH? Who staged the home propping the cinder block on the  back door open . Why did Misty give false information to LE on what Haleigh was wearing that evening.. The van... Chelsea was up late doing insurance paperwork for Hank's accident
when was the van taken by Joe? Lies  Lies and more Lies.. Several of them should be arrested for hindering an investigation.. And where was JR that evening?

(3) Have Crystal call Bonnie Warner and let her know about Junior's behavior, kicking holes in the walls, and refusing to speak to father on the phone. Request DCFput services in effect so thatthe child can obtain counseling or something. A psychologist needs to evaluate Junior to ascertainwhere his anger is stemming from. Ask Bonnie what you guys should do, and if DCFcan help this child.

The above information came from..
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Object_1429486_0.PDF

I might add that I am disgusted that JR was in Misty presence for 11 months. And if Ron
was just keeping his enemy closer why in the H3LL did he have Misty around JR...

Again, another million $$ question that I'm sure we will never know the answer to.........makes no sense to me at all

Hugs IM...Why would he take the chance of having JR around this POS who was the last person to be with his child.. It doesnt add up..
I don't even have a inkling of how he could deal with that unless she OD'd on his drugs and he held himslef responsible, like so many other things in this case I'm afraid we will never understand because we don't live a doped up, drug addled life, with no regard to law or accountability ..........in the words of Tim Miller when he was talking about poor Jr and Haleigh being in the care of Ron and Misty "It's a damn disgrace to American society". Pretty much sums it up

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: April 17, 2010, 01:11:47 PM »

I don't know who did what and when to Haleigh anymore than anybody else, but there are just some things that I can't get past with Ron. The moving out of the trailer so soon, most families like to keep the child's room as is until the child comes home, not run as fast as you can from the home. Marrying Misty for whatever ridiculous reason he had, maybe the darn fool loves her, I don't even care. Those tapes of them dealing drugs really did it for me, anyone who has a child missing and goes out and does that kind of thing, wheeling and dealing like he thinks he is important, I gagged when I saw his behavior. If I hear that Ron doing all that was ugly coping, or whatever stupid thing they called it for Casey's excuse, that's it, taking my tin foil hat off and going home.

ITA...
Yep, Why did they move out of the MH after it was clear from LE.. IMO they were afraid the home was bugged. They also made comments about their cells being bugged. If you are innocent why worry if they are being bugged. Ron's actions do not make any sense unless he knows what happened...
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1202 on: April 17, 2010, 01:15:23 PM »

Good morning.  I tried to look for this but without another mug or two of coffee, forget it...........does anybody remember, in that very first tape of Ron and Misty, does anybody remember hearing Jr. ?  I guess with everybody getting there so fast, he got scooped up and taken with somebody.    The reason I asked is just wondering if he was all 'sleepy' during the initial minutes .     

Hi Mizjay, no IIRC I don't remember hearing JR. in the background. I'v been in lurking monkey mode for about a whole day, and I'm still about 20 pages behind!!!! You are hard working Monks!! I'v been super busy as I just started school(in jan, haha), and its like starting all over again!! Anywho now to the sad stuff, I must admit that I have been crying, as I rehash all of these events. It's terrifying, as another Monkey said yesterday, I never thought I would find a more disfunctional family than the Ants....Until the Croslin's!! I also must admit that I think this had to to with Ron, Misty, and Tommy. Joe is a scapegoat. I'v read and watched several videos whenever I get bored with one, I start the next. Here are some notes I took. Some maybe paraphrased, but I tried to document where I found them, so other Monkey's could correct me if Im wrong.. Also among these are just some things I ALWAYS found suspicious..
RONALD DENIES Cindy Anthony & George Anthony's support or HELP. Why?? Too close to home? I believe they said it was because Caylee was never missing.

THATS WHAT HAYLEIGH WOULD HAVE WANTED. according to both RC and MC in regards to their marriage, 1 month after she's killed.

MOVED OUT OF MH IMMEDIATELY..Why??

got married for husband/wife confidentiality.

keep your friends close and your enemies closer- Ron Cummings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMk536XfEG0
When asked when the backdoor is used Misty says:

5:30- take the trash out of the backdoor, or the vacuum to vacuum the car.

Ronald- the lock is hard to turn, and you have to shove the door to open it. (Paraphrase)

Misty's Voice Stress Test 1- 1:38 seconds. Freudian slip, (9th or i mean the 10th)
6:00 LOOKING UNDER BEDS, CLOSETS.-- if she really looked for her she must have been dreaming, that would be the only explanation for claiming to search under beds that are ALREADY ON THE FLOOR!!!

PT2 6:30- U know Tommy was at the house that night, or not that night, but that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejZpjSZCVWc&feature=related
Hank Sr, and Hank(tommy) Jr talk behind bars.
2:10- them damn pills ruined my life.
(why so hard on urself lil feller if they just want to scare u?)
4:4o- Ya you should have knew better than to get messed up into none of  Misty's deals anyway, you knew better than that sh*t. Lately its been like Misty be getting you into, trouble,trouble,trouble. I dont know what to think about her anymore, i love her, but she got me worried.
5:00- I know what the worst thing can happen, but uh, it aint gonna happen..(?)

OK thats my cliff notes so far...back into lurk mode for this Monkey...Thank you for all who have diligently followed this case..And thank every angel above for bringing this baby justice!! Lets bury these suckers!

Hey NO1Z~   Good to see you again.     Aside from the regular insanity in this case, I'm surprised that there hasn't been some backwoods justice in Satsuma by now.  I went back and read all the media reports in the archive this morning.  More than ever it is clear, a blind man could see Misty is in the heart of it, yet not once did she show up at the 7/11 buying cigs with a big black n blue shiner.  I don't get it.  Don't be a lurker, are you taking the summer off from classes? 
I know what you mean. She seems street smart, so why didn't she get treated like the street rat that she is??  Monkey Devil! I almost fell for the Ron is Innocent movement NG had going on, but now that we know what we know....2 Hell with Ron!! Also among my notes I forgot to mention that when murders occur in the home, and a (maternal)parent is involved, it is almost certain that the body will be found within a 3 mile radius...ie. Casey Anthony. Yes, they MH was 5 miles away, but MC's old home was right down the street. DID SHE NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM CRAZY CASEY?? THANK GOD SHE'S AS DUMB AS A DOORKNOB!! 
Also I don't think it happened while Ron was there. I believe he went to work, and something happened thereafter. In my post above the "freudian slip" I quoted was a significant one!! She says that HaLeigh disappeared on the 9th, I mean 10th....Whoops!
 As for being a lurking monken, I must catch up!! And yes I will be taking the summer off, I need all the vacay I can grasp!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1203 on: April 17, 2010, 01:15:44 PM »

Did Misty's mom live in the same trailer park?  Anybody know?
No, at the time they lived a couple blocks from where the police were recently searching.

Thanks to Ger at Websleuth, this is where Hank and Lisa were living at the time of HaLeigh's disappearance. 

HERE IS A PHOTO OF 130 MAGNOLIA THAT IS OFF OF SHELL HARBOR ROAD

More pictures here:   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=9

That GER can really take some good pictures.  Should work for CIA!!!!!

Hi Monkey's,

Ger has guts and talent!

Does anyone know which address is the location above?  I just want to check out the satellite map.

130 Magnolia, Crescent City, Putnam, FL 32112

130 Magnolia, Satsuma, Putnam, FL 32189

Thank-you

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: April 17, 2010, 01:17:28 PM »

If Misty had a knife pulled by Joe and then took Haleigh .. Why weren't the police called after he left the MH? Who staged the home propping the cinder block on the  back door open . Why did Misty give false information to LE on what Haleigh was wearing that evening.. The van... Chelsea was up late doing insurance paperwork for Hank's accident
when was the van taken by Joe? Lies  Lies and more Lies.. Several of them should be arrested for hindering an investigation.. And where was JR that evening?

(3) Have Crystal call Bonnie Warner and let her know about Junior's behavior, kicking holes in the walls, and refusing to speak to father on the phone. Request DCFput services in effect so thatthe child can obtain counseling or something. A psychologist needs to evaluate Junior to ascertainwhere his anger is stemming from. Ask Bonnie what you guys should do, and if DCFcan help this child.

I might add that I am disgusted that JR was in Misty presence for 11 months. And if Ron
was just keeping his enemy closer why in the H3LL did he have Misty around JR...

Again, another million $$ question that I'm sure we will never know the answer to.........makes no sense to me at all

Hugs IM...Why would he take the chance of having JR around this POS who was the last person to be with his child.. It doesnt add up..
I don't even have a inkling of how he could deal with that unless she OD'd on his drugs and he held himslef responsible, like so many other things in this case I'm afraid we will never understand because we don't live a doped up, drug addled life, with no regard to law or accountability ..........in the words of Tim Miller when he was talking about poor Jr and Haleigh being in the care of Ron and Misty "It's a damn disgrace to American society". Pretty much sums it up

Thats what I am thinking.. Instead of just whoop her give her something to put her asleep..  There is no words to discribe their actions...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1205 on: April 17, 2010, 01:24:45 PM »

How awful Butterbean's life has been for the first four year's.  He was raised by Amber for three years?  Then Misty for six months
or a year?  He had a sissy and then loss her through neglect of some sort. 

Butterbean needs to be taken to the beach and just be a child playing with other children, he needs to get his little mind off of all the torture he has been through. IMO

Who was watching Butterbean when the horrific events happened at St.J's river?  Someone was babysitting Butterbean if MC
was down at the dock, who?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: April 17, 2010, 01:28:33 PM »

Did Joe's lawyer say he went to the hospital with them? 

Question please, didn't Misty's Dad have a car accident or something and end up in the hospital that Sat/Sun/Mon that HaLeigh went missing?  I know Misty went to the hospital during the weekend too cause it was brought up during the interviews with White Boy Greg and NayNay.  OMG the lies and stories swirling around these people. 

Chelsea said Joe went to the hospital at 4am to visit Hank Sr. after the phone call that HaLeigh was missing ::MonkeyEek::I think that is bunk...what hospital lets you visit @ 4am then he came  back home and put fliers out for HaLeigh.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1207 on: April 17, 2010, 01:31:25 PM »

Thats what I am thinking.. Instead of just whoop her give her something to put her asleep..  There is no words to discribe their actions...

Incomprehensible is the only word that works for me, also I have wondered IF she was disciplined to hard and had talk and die syndrome like Natasha Richardson, the stmts about his discipling her according to DCF standards and the stmt "she was the best behaved child I ever had" leave that scenario lingering out there too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: April 17, 2010, 01:35:00 PM »

How awful Butterbean's life has been for the first four year's.  He was raised by Amber for three years?  Then Misty for six months
or a year?  He had a sissy and then loss her through neglect of some sort. 

Butterbean needs to be taken to the beach and just be a child playing with other children, he needs to get his little mind off of all the torture he has been through. IMO

Who was watching Butterbean when the horrific events happened at St.J's river?  Someone was babysitting Butterbean if MC
was down at the dock, who?

My question also who was watching Jr....I still have questions about what time Teresa got there....and is it possible Joe was left to babysit the kids while Misty left to get more drugs...and he molested her when Misty was not there.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: April 17, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »

I might be wrong but I think Ron's gig is power and control. He fought hard to get the kids. The family made sure to paint as bad a picture of Crystal as possible even tho their own family is full of  drug use and nasty business.  He is the golden boy and seems like all his girls were afraid to cross him. Keeping Jr. was prolly way more important than just cause he loves him, he owns him and nobody's gonna take him mentality.   There's the disconnect. Ok, I'll buy the marriage and the divorce but the partnres in the pill running too? Unless it's like Heart said, it was a selfless, elaborate plan to wait Misty out and finally get to the bottom of things, I dunno.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: April 17, 2010, 01:37:35 PM »

Incomprehensible is the only word that works for me, also I have wondered IF she was disciplined to hard and had talk and die syndrome like Natasha Richardson, the stmts about his discipling her according to DCF standards and the stmt "she was the best behaved child I ever had" leave that scenario lingering out there too

Why did GGranny and the nurse arrive at the home that evening. First it was GGranny then later it was GGRanny and a family member.. None of them can tell the truth. JMO
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: April 17, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »

Question please, didn't Misty's Dad have a car accident or something and end up in the hospital that Sat/Sun/Mon that HaLeigh went missing?  I know Misty went to the hospital during the weekend too cause it was brought up during the interviews with White Boy Greg and NayNay.  OMG the lies and stories swirling around these people. 

Chelsea said Joe went to the hospital at 4am to visit Hank Sr. after the phone call that HaLeigh was missing ::MonkeyEek::I think that is bunk...what hospital lets you visit @ 4am then he came  back home and put fliers out for HaLeigh.
Seems weird to me too, was he by himself, what car did he drive?  Did Hank confirm that? Every time there's a statement there's a bunch of  huh?, that doesn't make sense right after it.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: April 17, 2010, 01:42:41 PM »

The biggest 'clue' that gets me everytime I hear it (and has from the beginning) is when Misty says in the interview with her mom sitting next to her is:  "I didn't DO (then she quickly changes it to TO) that little girl."  Another 'slip' of the tongue?  Misty knows darn well what went down, because she was there in the middle of it.  And poor, poor junior, you know he heard every single thing that was happening..he's just too young to describe what happened.  If Haleigh was in bed, someone had to come in and grab her up out of bed; if she wasn't in bed and Misty hit her in the head junior probably witnessed that and then next thing he knew Haleigh was gone.  How scary for a little child; for both of them.  And if Haleigh wasn't dead when they threw her into the river, geez, this is like the Natalee Holloway case, sorta of. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: April 17, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »

I might be wrong but I think Ron's gig is power and control. He fought hard to get the kids. The family made sure to paint as bad a picture of Crystal as possible even tho their own family is full of  drug use and nasty business.  He is the golden boy and seems like all his girls were afraid to cross him. Keeping Jr. was prolly way more important than just cause he loves him, he owns him and nobody's gonna take him mentality.   There's the disconnect. Ok, I'll buy the marriage and the divorce but the partnres in the pill running too? Unless it's like Heart said, it was a selfless, elaborate plan to wait Misty out and finally get to the bottom of things, I dunno.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! I was married for 3 yrs to a man just like that (power and control), he fought and basically bought and paid for custody of his 2 children from a previous marriage, sometimes it's how you play the game in court...........sad but true, each and every psychologist the court hired as GAL's from his first divorce told the court that the kids would be better off with their mother, yet he played a better hand in court by lying about his previous wif and she was too naive to know how to play the game. Bit him on the @ss real hard when we divorced and they chose to stay with me, and they cut him out of their lives completely, they realized when looking back that they were nothing more than pawns used to punish his ex for having the balls to leave him and he made sure anyone and everyone knew he had custody, and few fathers do, so everyone assumed he must have been the better parent, well that certainly turned out to be a big lie and his kids and his former wife paid the ultimate price for his power needs. I still don't buy the marriage as an elaborate plan, mainly because it left Jr around the one person, Misty ...........no parent in their right mind would do that at the expense of the child left  in the home NOT buying that one either. I think CARPE hit the nail on the head with his post And worst of all was TN's non stop HaLeigh and Jr want Misty to be their mommy, hello biacth, they have a mommy already-so even after HaLeigh was murdered they still were on the wagon of bashing Crystal for leaving their "golden boy"

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1214 on: April 17, 2010, 01:48:27 PM »

Why did GGranny and the nurse arrive at the home that evening. First it was GGranny then later it was GGRanny and a family member.. None of them can tell the truth. JMO
I have always wondered about that too.....again, prolly never know the truth on that either

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: April 17, 2010, 01:51:31 PM »

snipped..From IM

Incomprehensible is the only word that works for me, also I have wondered IF she was disciplined to hard and had talk and die syndrome like Natasha Richardson, the stmts about his discipling her according to DCF standards and the stmt "she was the best behaved child I ever had" leave that scenario lingering out there too .

Why would Ron use the word she was the best behaved child he ever had....

First red flag Behave.. Why this word... This word is really unusual to use for a child that just went missing..

Second  red flag.. Had .. Past tense word..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1216 on: April 17, 2010, 01:52:23 PM »

The biggest 'clue' that gets me everytime I hear it (and has from the beginning) is when Misty says in the interview with her mom sitting next to her is:  "I didn't DO (then she quickly changes it to TO) that little girl."  Another 'slip' of the tongue?  Misty knows darn well what went down, because she was there in the middle of it.  And poor, poor junior, you know he heard every single thing that was happening..he's just too young to describe what happened.  If Haleigh was in bed, someone had to come in and grab her up out of bed; if she wasn't in bed and Misty hit her in the head junior probably witnessed that and then next thing he knew Haleigh was gone.  How scary for a little child; for both of them.  And if Haleigh wasn't dead when they threw her into the river, geez, this is like the Natalee Holloway case, sorta of. 

I thought the very same thing when I heard the latest details, and also my heart broke because HaLeigh had to be scared of water after the prior "almost drowning" when JR was a baby. That fact alone ripped my heart out when I heard that she was tossed in water after that horrifying almost drowning experience

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1217 on: April 17, 2010, 01:54:00 PM »

I don't know who did what and when to Haleigh anymore than anybody else, but there are just some things that I can't get past with Ron. The moving out of the trailer so soon, most families like to keep the child's room as is until the child comes home, not run as fast as you can from the home. Marrying Misty for whatever ridiculous reason he had, maybe the darn fool loves her, I don't even care. Those tapes of them dealing drugs really did it for me, anyone who has a child missing and goes out and does that kind of thing, wheeling and dealing like he thinks he is important, I gagged when I saw his behavior. If I hear that Ron doing all that was ugly coping, or whatever stupid thing they called it for Casey's excuse, that's it, taking my tin foil hat off and going home.

ITA...
Yep, Why did they move out of the MH after it was clear from LE.. IMO they were afraid the home was bugged. They also made comments about their cells being bugged. If you are innocent why worry if they are being bugged. Ron's actions do not make any sense unless he knows what happened...
I just don't see how you move out of a place, that the person that is missing was last at. You would think that it would give some connection to the missing person to see their room, their belongings, but that's me. The more info that comes out, the more I get confused and upset.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: April 17, 2010, 01:56:01 PM »

How did Joe to the Hospital? Most likely after the phone call at 4pm wouldn't Chelsea and Timmy need the van as their niece just went missing.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1219 on: April 17, 2010, 01:56:46 PM »

I have no idea what Joe did, but our hospital is open 24/7 to visitors. They have all private rooms, so people, expecially family come and go as they please. The only time that I know they restricted visitation was when the swine flu was around. Then they restricted it to family members over 16 only.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.