April 19, 2024, 07:25:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335674 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: April 17, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobiedoo52
LOL thanks Elle. The only other comment I have is that it makes perfect sense to me about Chelsea's kids being at the same bus stop. I live a small town with a school district made up of 7 smaller communities. There is one bus stop for each town. If Chelsea only lived 3 miles away, she could very well have had to use the same bus stop as the others.

twall posted

None of Chelsea's children were old enough to attend school on Feb. 9, 2009.
They are younger than Tommy and Lindsy's kids. To and L's oldest is Haleigh's age, they attended k-garten together. The only reason Chelsea would be at the bus stop would be to pick up A, her nephew.
If Santos did mistake Chelsea for Misty I hope she didn't sample the "bad chit" she was overheard talking about because she was pregnant at the time and I hope it was not her slapping the little boy.

JMO
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5076687&postcount=487

Heart
kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: April 17, 2010, 03:30:11 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
Shoemaker, tonight on NG, couldn't verify Ron was with his family or with the others when they were all called in for a meeting with the sheriff the other day..JMO

kalekona posted:
Crystal said he was in the room with them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5075545&postcount=468
I wonder how this person knows this?

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-15/no-results-two-day-search-haleigh
Tuesday, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy brought the families together to update them on the investigation. Connie Sheffield, stepmother to HaLeigh's birth mother, Crystal Sheffield, said Wednesday that about a dozen members of the Sheffield and Cummings families, including Ronald Cummings, were together for the latest updates.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1242 on: April 17, 2010, 03:31:50 PM »

Quote:
Shoemaker, tonight on NG, couldn't verify Ron was with his family or with the others when they were all called in for a meeting with the sheriff the other day..JMO

kalekona posted:

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-15/no-results-two-day-search-haleigh
Tuesday, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy brought the families together to update them on the investigation. Connie Sheffield, stepmother to HaLeigh's birth mother, Crystal Sheffield, said Wednesday that about a dozen members of the Sheffield and Cummings families, including Ronald Cummings, were together for the latest updates.
Thank-you, I just can't keep up with all this anymore 
kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1243 on: April 17, 2010, 03:45:03 PM »

Quote:

kalekona posted:

NP
I posted the comment late and didn't dig up the link until I saw your post-
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: April 17, 2010, 03:47:16 PM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.
LE has access to the phone conversation & granny is well aware that the phone calls are recorded.

I cannot wait for those calls to be released.

Well I believe we are going to have a long wait unfortunately.

Media Release
April 16, 2010

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous requests for confirmation that Hank Thomas “Tommy” Croslin Jr. has recently spoken with his grandmother (Flora Hollars) in Tennessee. I can confirm that Tommy Croslin has recently spoken with Hollars by telephone. The details of the conversations or copies of the actual telephone calls cannot be released at this time. These conversations contain information related to an active criminal investigation and are considered exempt from disclosure under Florida Public Records Law.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood
Putnam County Sheriff’s Office
130 Orie Griffin Blvd.
Palatka, Florida 32177
(386) 326.2782
jgreenwood@putnamsheriff.org

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1245 on: April 17, 2010, 04:02:04 PM »

If Misty had a knife pulled by Joe and then took Haleigh .. Why weren't the police called after he left the MH? Who staged the home propping the cinder block on the  back door open . Why did Misty give false information to LE on what Haleigh was wearing that evening.. The van... Chelsea was up late doing insurance paperwork for Hank's accident
when was the van taken by Joe? Lies  Lies and more Lies.. Several of them should be arrested for hindering an investigation.. And where was JR that evening?

(3) Have Crystal call Bonnie Warner and let her know about Junior's behavior, kicking holes in the walls, and refusing to speak to father on the phone. Request DCFput services in effect so thatthe child can obtain counseling or something. A psychologist needs to evaluate Junior to ascertainwhere his anger is stemming from. Ask Bonnie what you guys should do, and if DCFcan help this child.

The above information came from..
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Object_1429486_0.PDF

How awful Butterbean's life has been for the first four year's.  He was raised by Amber for three years?  Then Misty for six months
or a year?  He had a sissy and then loss her through neglect of some sort. 

Butterbean needs to be taken to the beach and just be a child playing with other children, he needs to get his little mind off of all the torture he has been through. IMO

Who was watching Butterbean when the horrific events happened at St.J's river?  Someone was babysitting Butterbean if MC
was down at the dock, who?

My question also who was watching Jr....I still have questions about what time Teresa got there....and is it possible Joe was left to babysit the kids while Misty left to get more drugs...and he molested her when Misty was not there.

Mymonkey,

Yes, Teresa (Johnny on the spot) arrived with dear Haleigh's framed photo.  How could she drive straight in the first place?
let alone remember to bring Haleigh's kindergarden professional 8x 10 framed photo?

Someone would have needed to babysit Jr., TC, MC and JB would not have toted Jr. down in the dock area with his sister being erased off the face of the earth or so these guys thought. Who watched him?  A guess, Lindsy? Lisa? We need to wait
until tomorrow when blogger radio / Simon or his guest's, may inform us with more answers, I don't know if the subject of Jr. will come up, I hope so.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1246 on: April 17, 2010, 04:04:18 PM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.
LE has access to the phone conversation & granny is well aware that the phone calls are recorded.

Media Release
April 16, 2010

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous requests for confirmation that Hank Thomas “Tommy” Croslin Jr. has recently spoken with his grandmother (Flora Hollars) in Tennessee. I can confirm that Tommy Croslin has recently spoken with Hollars by telephone. The details of the conversations or copies of the actual telephone calls cannot be released at this time. These conversations contain information related to an active criminal investigation and are considered exempt from disclosure under Florida Public Records Law.

130 Orie Griffin Blvd.
Palatka, Florida 32177
(386) 326.2782

Thank-you, Heart, that is crystal clear, now we know it is part of the investigation the granny phone call.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: April 17, 2010, 04:07:07 PM »

Did Joe's lawyer say he went to the hospital with them? 

Question please, didn't Misty's Dad have a car accident or something and end up in the hospital that Sat/Sun/Mon that HaLeigh went missing?  I know Misty went to the hospital during the weekend too cause it was brought up during the interviews with White Boy Greg and NayNay.  OMG the lies and stories swirling around these people. 

Chelsea said Joe went to the hospital at 4am to visit Hank Sr. after the phone call that HaLeigh was missing ::MonkeyEek::I think that is bunk...what hospital lets you visit @ 4am then he came  back home and put fliers out for HaLeigh.

twall  posted:

Just a refresher of Chelsea's previous statements.

Two days before Haleigh turned up missing last February, a drunk driver with no insurance smashed into the used car Timmy and Chelsea had just bought days earlier. Hank, Sr., her father in law wound up in the hospital in Gainesville, Fla., she says, and didn’t come home until after Haleigh vanished, on crutches, pins in his leg and a lot of pain.
With her car totalled, Chelsea started driving the blue family van, which she initially reported appeared to be parked in a different spot than she usually left it the day Haleigh was reported missing. Cousin Joe Overstreet had spent the night, and Chelsea later told police she’d left the keys on the kitchen counter, where she usually does, within easy reach. Reflecting now, she says, “What I told police was that I can’t totally, 100 per cent account for Joe that night…
“I don’t see Joe doing something like this, but I just gave police my observations — that the van just seemed to be in a different spot. I have a long driveway, and the back steps are to the left. I usually turn the wheel so the car is behind the stairs. This time, I noticed it seemed to be parked more on the side of the house. I don’t know if Joe took it to the store, or maybe he didn’t take it at all.”

While police say there’s no evidence he had anything to do with Haleigh gone missing, Cousin Joe, whose mother tells me was questioned twice by police about the case in the last two weeks, became the Florida Croslin family’s prime suspect; months ago, I watched Misty’s mother, Tommy and wife Lindsay give private investigator Williams Staubs a yard tour, showing him a drainage pipe under the driveway where they claim Joe stashed a gun he’d allegedly stolen from Ronald; Joe declined to comment.

What Chelsea does know is that the day Haleigh was reported missing, cousin Joe split for Tennessee; she was beyond exhaustion. “We’d just left Gainesville, dropping (Misty’s mother) Lisa off to be with Hank at the hospital. I’d been up late trying to figure out insurance claims for our car that was wrecked, dealing with an injured father in law and then, we go to sleep and about 4 a.m., and I get a phone call.”

It was Misty. “I don’t usually answer the phone in the middle of the night,” she tells me, “but I did this time and heard everyone in the background yelling for Haleigh.”

They lay in bed for an hour or so
, not sure what to make of it, not wanting to wake up her two girls, close to giving birth to a third. At about 6 a.m., “I woke up Timmy when we realized this was serious. I couldn’t imagine anything like this. I just figured she’s probably hiding in a closet. My kids hide from me all the time. Sometimes I’ll find them in a cabinet. To them, it’s a game.”

It was no game. Within hours, she’d raced back to Gainesville to pick up Misty’s mother and hightailed it back to the Sheriff’s Department, where she and Timmy joined the long line of family members for interviews, took polygraphs, and watched Ronald and Misty hand over the clothes they were wearing to police. “Ronald was wearing his company jumpsuit, like a blue work outfit that zipped up the front, and they both went in back and took off everything, including their underwear.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/...s-family-feud/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5076812&postcount=492

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: April 17, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »

Thanks kalesdan and welcome to SM!   

Heart
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: April 17, 2010, 04:18:34 PM »

If Misty had a knife pulled by Joe and then took Haleigh .. Why weren't the police called after he left the MH? Who staged the home propping the cinder block on the  back door open . Why did Misty give false information to LE on what Haleigh was wearing that evening.. The van... Chelsea was up late doing insurance paperwork for Hank's accident
when was the van taken by Joe? Lies  Lies and more Lies.. Several of them should be arrested for hindering an investigation.. And where was JR that evening?

(3) Have Crystal call Bonnie Warner and let her know about Junior's behavior, kicking holes in the walls, and refusing to speak to father on the phone. Request DCFput services in effect so thatthe child can obtain counseling or something. A psychologist needs to evaluate Junior to ascertainwhere his anger is stemming from. Ask Bonnie what you guys should do, and if DCFcan help this child.

The above information came from..
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Object_1429486_0.PDF

How awful Butterbean's life has been for the first four year's.  He was raised by Amber for three years?  Then Misty for six months
or a year?  He had a sissy and then loss her through neglect of some sort. 

Butterbean needs to be taken to the beach and just be a child playing with other children, he needs to get his little mind off of all the torture he has been through. IMO

Who was watching Butterbean when the horrific events happened at St.J's river?  Someone was babysitting Butterbean if MC
was down at the dock, who?

Do you really think so?  I think they would just leave him at the MH asleep.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: April 17, 2010, 04:23:34 PM »

Did Joe's lawyer say he went to the hospital with them? 

Question please, didn't Misty's Dad have a car accident or something and end up in the hospital that Sat/Sun/Mon that HaLeigh went missing?  I know Misty went to the hospital during the weekend too cause it was brought up during the interviews with White Boy Greg and NayNay.  OMG the lies and stories swirling around these people. 

Chelsea said Joe went to the hospital at 4am to visit Hank Sr. after the phone call that HaLeigh was missing ::MonkeyEek::I think that is bunk...what hospital lets you visit @ 4am then he came  back home and put fliers out for HaLeigh.

twall  posted:

Just a refresher of Chelsea's previous statements.

Two days before Haleigh turned up missing last February, a drunk driver with no insurance smashed into the used car Timmy and Chelsea had just bought days earlier. Hank, Sr., her father in law wound up in the hospital in Gainesville, Fla., she says, and didn’t come home until after Haleigh vanished, on crutches, pins in his leg and a lot of pain.
With her car totalled, Chelsea started driving the blue family van, which she initially reported appeared to be parked in a different spot than she usually left it the day Haleigh was reported missing. Cousin Joe Overstreet had spent the night, and Chelsea later told police she’d left the keys on the kitchen counter, where she usually does, within easy reach. Reflecting now, she says, “What I told police was that I can’t totally, 100 per cent account for Joe that night…
“I don’t see Joe doing something like this, but I just gave police my observations — that the van just seemed to be in a different spot. I have a long driveway, and the back steps are to the left. I usually turn the wheel so the car is behind the stairs. This time, I noticed it seemed to be parked more on the side of the house. I don’t know if Joe took it to the store, or maybe he didn’t take it at all.”

While police say there’s no evidence he had anything to do with Haleigh gone missing, Cousin Joe, whose mother tells me was questioned twice by police about the case in the last two weeks, became the Florida Croslin family’s prime suspect; months ago, I watched Misty’s mother, Tommy and wife Lindsay give private investigator Williams Staubs a yard tour, showing him a drainage pipe under the driveway where they claim Joe stashed a gun he’d allegedly stolen from Ronald; Joe declined to comment.

What Chelsea does know is that the day Haleigh was reported missing, cousin Joe split for Tennessee; she was beyond exhaustion. “We’d just left Gainesville, dropping (Misty’s mother) Lisa off to be with Hank at the hospital. I’d been up late trying to figure out insurance claims for our car that was wrecked, dealing with an injured father in law and then, we go to sleep and about 4 a.m., and I get a phone call.”

It was Misty. “I don’t usually answer the phone in the middle of the night,” she tells me, “but I did this time and heard everyone in the background yelling for Haleigh.”

They lay in bed for an hour or so
, not sure what to make of it, not wanting to wake up her two girls, close to giving birth to a third. At about 6 a.m., “I woke up Timmy when we realized this was serious. I couldn’t imagine anything like this. I just figured she’s probably hiding in a closet. My kids hide from me all the time. Sometimes I’ll find them in a cabinet. To them, it’s a game.”

It was no game. Within hours, she’d raced back to Gainesville to pick up Misty’s mother and hightailed it back to the Sheriff’s Department, where she and Timmy joined the long line of family members for interviews, took polygraphs, and watched Ronald and Misty hand over the clothes they were wearing to police. “Ronald was wearing his company jumpsuit, like a blue work outfit that zipped up the front, and they both went in back and took off everything, including their underwear.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/...s-family-feud/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5076812&postcount=492
HEART~ thank you for giving all these links, it really helps to get an idea of who's who and who said what

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: April 17, 2010, 04:24:49 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobiedoo52
LOL thanks Elle. The only other comment I have is that it makes perfect sense to me about Chelsea's kids being at the same bus stop. I live a small town with a school district made up of 7 smaller communities. There is one bus stop for each town. If Chelsea only lived 3 miles away, she could very well have had to use the same bus stop as the others.

twall posted

None of Chelsea's children were old enough to attend school on Feb. 9, 2009.
They are younger than Tommy and Lindsy's kids. To and L's oldest is Haleigh's age, they attended k-garten together. The only reason Chelsea would be at the bus stop would be to pick up A, her nephew.
If Santos did mistake Chelsea for Misty I hope she didn't sample the "bad chit" she was overheard talking about because she was pregnant at the time and I hope it was not her slapping the little boy.

JMO
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5076687&postcount=487

doobiedoo52 posted:

I think she was picking up her nephew. She probably had her own and Lindsy's kids in the van with her--remember Lindsy came by in a red car and talked to her and then left without picking anyone up. And RC only picked up Haleigh.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5076854&postcount=496

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: April 17, 2010, 04:29:55 PM »

HEART~ thank you for giving all these links, it really helps to get an idea of who's who and who said what
You are welcome mizjay. Yes, it is helpful to me as well. So many people, so many stories!

Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: April 17, 2010, 04:36:22 PM »

After reading thru the NG transcript I don’t believe Chelsea. Her demeanor didn’t impress me on the actual show last night either. It seems obvious she was pointing to JO as being responsible for everything that happened to Haleigh and at the same time making sure nothing could point to her own DH, Timmy. Now she’s really got me wondering.  And maybe she should leave the drugs alone before she appears on national TV……
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: April 17, 2010, 04:36:45 PM »

You are welcome mizjay. Yes, it is helpful to me as well. So many people, so many stories!
You have followed and have amazing background in the case.....what's your best theory ? (if you don't mind sharing)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: April 17, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »

I'd like to ad my thanks as well, Heart.   an angelic monkey

My memory certainly isn't very reliable & with this crew we need a scorecard!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: April 17, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »

Quote:

kalekona posted:

No Rose, it is kinda hard to keep up with it since we are given so many bits of information, most of it lies.  My processer is in overload mode now!  Data in, data filed, data out, data right, data wrong...... REPEAT

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: April 17, 2010, 04:51:29 PM »

Heart, thank you for all the articles and links you have posted.  It has been very helpful in keeping up with everything.

Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: April 17, 2010, 05:24:11 PM »

snipped..From IM

Incomprehensible is the only word that works for me, also I have wondered IF she was disciplined to hard and had talk and die syndrome like Natasha Richardson, the stmts about his discipling her according to DCF standards and the stmt "she was the best behaved child I ever had" leave that scenario lingering out there too .

Why would Ron use the word she was the best behaved child he ever had....

First red flag Behave.. Why this word... This word is really unusual to use for a child that just went missing..

Second  red flag.. Had .. Past tense word..

I'm a new member and decided to jump in here.  "Why would Ron use the word she was the best behaved child he ever had.."..I believe that speaks volumes right there.

I have followed this case from day 1 as have most of you, and it's good to finally be a member of a forum where you can actually speak your mind.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: April 17, 2010, 05:26:20 PM »

Media Release
April 16, 2010

130 Orie Griffin Blvd.
Palatka, Florida 32177
(386) 326.2782

Thanks Heart.

Granny Flora had to have been aware that jailhouse calls are recorded.  This is why I believe that she is telling the truth about what Tommy and Misty related to her during the calls.  However ... I am still on the fence whether Tommy and Misty were telling the truth.

However ... when the the river search .... the location of the cinder blocks ... the midnight questioning of Joe ... Misty's presence at the dock ... the status of the investigation as homocide and .... the identification of persons of interest are considered ... it appears that LE consider Misty and Tommy's words in those calls as credible.

+++++++

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

HOLLARS: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.