April 25, 2024, 02:52:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336105 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: April 17, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »

Welcome Wildingheart! 

We have lots of opinions around here........ that is one thing we can count on!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: April 17, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »

Snipped from Tamikosmom
"Granny Flora had to have been aware that jailhouse calls are recorded.  This is why I believe that she is telling the truth about what Tommy and Misty related to her during the calls.  However ... I am still on the fence whether Tommy and Misty were telling the truth."

I agree with this statement completely!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1262 on: April 17, 2010, 05:32:57 PM »

snipped..From IM

Incomprehensible is the only word that works for me, also I have wondered IF she was disciplined to hard and had talk and die syndrome like Natasha Richardson, the stmts about his discipling her according to DCF standards and the stmt "she was the best behaved child I ever had" leave that scenario lingering out there too .

Why would Ron use the word she was the best behaved child he ever had....

First red flag Behave.. Why this word... This word is really unusual to use for a child that just went missing..

Second  red flag.. Had .. Past tense word..

I'm a new member and decided to jump in here.  "Why would Ron use the word she was the best behaved child he ever had.."..I believe that speaks volumes right there.

I have followed this case from day 1 as have most of you, and it's good to finally be a member of a forum where you can actually speak your mind.

Welcome to SM WH......yes, here you are safe to speak your mind and speculate about theories

I don't even know why he would bring up "behavoir" period when this baby was missing, it just was one of many things that always jumped out at me anyway

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1263 on: April 17, 2010, 05:42:15 PM »

Tweets from CIF who retweeted these about Ron is he angry at the "informant"......if so, this might be better than a rat in the mailbox

All of the previous tweets from httpxxxxxxxxx
6 minutes ago via web
Reply    you really think a man that was just told his daughter was murdered will wait 25 years to get revenge? I don't RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    to someone who knows someone in the jail TC is in. RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    umm,I beg to differ LLW, Ron is well known there and knows a lot of people who know other ppl.All he has to do is say the word RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    he did not request GP for the heck of it and they better watch TC close or he may get his face rearranged.just an observation RT
8 minutes ago via web

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: April 17, 2010, 05:42:43 PM »

snipped..From IM

Incomprehensible is the only word that works for me, also I have wondered IF she was disciplined to hard and had talk and die syndrome like Natasha Richardson, the stmts about his discipling her according to DCF standards and the stmt "she was the best behaved child I ever had" leave that scenario lingering out there too .

First red flag Behave.. Why this word... This word is really unusual to use for a child that just went missing..

I'm a new member and decided to jump in here.  "Why would Ron use the word she was the best behaved child he ever had.."..I believe that speaks volumes right there.

I have followed this case from day 1 as have most of you, and it's good to finally be a member of a forum where you can actually speak your mind.

Welcome Wildingheart   an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: April 17, 2010, 05:44:43 PM »

Tweets from CIF who retweeted these about Ron is he angry at the "informant"......if so, this might be better than a rat in the mailbox

6 minutes ago via web
Reply    you really think a man that was just told his daughter was murdered will wait 25 years to get revenge? I don't RT
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    umm,I beg to differ LLW, Ron is well known there and knows a lot of people who know other ppl.All he has to do is say the word RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    he did not request GP for the heck of it and they better watch TC close or he may get his face rearranged.just an observation RT
8 minutes ago via web

So Ron requested general population and they gave it to him?  I agree, this could get ugly.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1266 on: April 17, 2010, 05:45:32 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

So Ron requested general population and they gave it to him?  I agree, this could get ugly.

That's what his atty stated, but this could all be rumor.......check you nanners though!

[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: April 17, 2010, 05:50:34 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

That's pretty scary stuff! 

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: April 17, 2010, 05:56:29 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

I agree and the person that tweeted this is one of TN's 15 that follow each other, I hope TC is in protective custody and not in GP FYI, TN's twitter if Haleighsmyheart aka Whowantstoknow? They are locked, but you can see her followers etc.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: April 17, 2010, 06:01:53 PM »

HEART~ thank you for giving all these links, it really helps to get an idea of who's who and who said what
You are welcome mizjay. Yes, it is helpful to me as well. So many people, so many stories!
You have followed and have amazing background in the case.....what's your best theory ? (if you don't mind sharing)
mizjay, I really do not have a theory. If I ever did, it changes quite frequently. Although we all have made some mistakes/misjudgments along the way while raising our children, thank God the majority of us have never lost a child behind those mistakes/misjudgments.

It has always been my hope that RC did not intentionally hurt HaLeigh and then try to cover it up for himself, to keep from hurting his mother, grandmother. It appears that RC loves HaLeigh very deeply. However now with the internet, cable tv we read and hear about parents, family members abusing, misusing, killing their children on a daily basis. I don't think that this is what transpired in this case. At least I still hope that RC had no direct involvement in HaLeigh's demise and cover up.

At first I thought that perhaps HaLeigh accidentally got hold of some drugs, thus a cover up due to criminality.

Then thought she may have been injured doing a fight between RC & MC, thus a cover up due to DCF.

Also considered the animosity between Amber Brooks, her mother Lisa Brooks who suddenly got the hell out of dodge and Misty.

Then there is/was the thug, drug pusher, druggie, pimp daddy WBG.

Now we are down to the Croslins, who LE's radar  has been focused in on for sometime, for whatever reason unbeknown to us.  With Tommy's drugged actions (admission from his own mouth to his wife and father in jailhouse videos and audios) I do not put anything past him. He was flying by drugs and those ears hard and heavy the months prior to his drug trafficking arrest in January. And there is no telling how long prior to HaLeigh going missing that Tommy was a druggie mess.

Misty, well she is a product of her family (that is a sad story within itself) from what has been reported.

Joe, well all I can say is that I do not get positive vibes from him. I posted earlier this week that when Joe broke down and started crying about all the family members that he had lost reminded me of Scott Peterson.

With Mistys, different versions of what transpired that night:

She put the kids to bed at 8 p.m. that night, washed, and she was in bed at 10 p.m. or whatever time.

Joe came looking for a gun, pulled a knife on her, Tommy being present, etc, etc.

I tend to believe all three (MC, TC & JO) were involved. And I still hope that RC had no direct involvement in HaLeigh's demise and cover up.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1270 on: April 17, 2010, 06:03:28 PM »

Great-grandmother says Haleigh is alive until proven otherwise

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, April 17, 2010 2:00 AM EDT

<snipped only for length>

Sykes' porch light remains aglow every night to shine Haleigh's way home, she said.

"It's been on since the day she went missing," Sykes said.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/17/news/news01.txt

Thanks Heart! 

Well... what GGma Sykes says in the above part, is a nice sentiment, and I can understand her need to do that, IMO. 

She will need to get real, at some point, and that will be in her own time frame. 

Not so sure that Haleigh is doing the survivorman thing on her own tho, not at her age.  Living in the trees, perhaps eating wild berries, maybe oranges?  Even if she does return on her own to her own home, someone else is living there, not her family.  Does she know the way to GGma's on her own?   

Sorry GGma, am thinking *if* a miracle occurs, in that Haleigh is still alive, am thinking the first thing will be a phone call by LE to come pick her up.  Kinda doubt that she will be walking up the driveway anytime soon by herself, and see the porch light. 

Sadly.......

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1271 on: April 17, 2010, 06:03:44 PM »

snipped..From IM

Hey Welcome Wildingheart! Glad you are posting. This case is insane and so many characters you need a fricking map to keep everything straight. I believe if people would stop and listen, the truth does come out, just not in so obvious ways.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1272 on: April 17, 2010, 06:13:28 PM »

Wildingheart Welcome, and I agree a very odd statement to make about a child when she is missing.  I don't know what to think about those latest tweets, but I don't think Tommy is in general pop but could be wrong.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: April 17, 2010, 06:14:00 PM »

thanks to the monkeys for being so nice to go back through the muck
for links to who said what, and when it was said

JMO, i still think a drug deal gone bad, maybe misty partied the drugs she was suppose to deal for JO, so JO is Peed offed, does something stupid, Haleigh pays
the price, now for them putting her in the water, yes could be, but not where LE
is looking, why, its a public boat ramp, you would think someone would have noticed
something after 14mo, ive put a few boats in the water at ramps, and things dont
always go as planned, things fall off into the water, and you want it back, so
you dive for it, and hopefully find it, and the cinder blocks could be a make do
anchor for a jetski, till you get the trailer to the bottom of the ramp
oh there is a wave from the launch, so it moves things around on the bottom

i know it looks like they have been setting JO up from the beginning, and that could
be the, misty your not telling everything you know, or have knowledge of, part of
the voice test,and poor little jr, i think he was  woke up abruptly and still sleepy
and confused,and his anger issues, well he lived with the cummings, and they may not
have addressed the situation regarding his sister very well so he his more confused
than ever, then being yanked around from house to house does not help

someone asked why RC moved, i think because he lost his job and couldnt pay rent
i think RC suspects misty,JO, tommy, and just cant prove anything,id like to here his next phone call,since this event, but RC keeps a tight lip
JMO, i still think they are involved with drug dealing gang activity, at least
while they were out of jail

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: April 17, 2010, 06:15:29 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

I agree and the person that tweeted this is one of TN's 15 that follow each other, I hope TC is in protective custody and not in GP FYI, TN's twitter if Haleighsmyheart aka Whowantstoknow? They are locked, but you can see her followers etc.
Was not Tommy taken back to St Johns and RC in Putnam County?

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: April 17, 2010, 06:15:36 PM »

so sorry forgot the boat link
http://www.putnam-fl.com/bocc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=471&Itemid=151

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: April 17, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

Did you notice that a few of the followers are Wiccan?  Just sayin......

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1277 on: April 17, 2010, 06:22:02 PM »

I really hate to ask but could someone post Teresa's tweet, so I can look, and this time I will write it down.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: April 17, 2010, 06:25:39 PM »

I really hate to ask but could someone post Teresa's tweet, so I can look, and this time I will write it down.

http://twitter.com/HaLeighsMyHeart

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: April 17, 2010, 06:25:42 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

Did you notice that a few of the followers are Wiccan?  Just sayin......

Really I know one is, but the others I am clueless about.......how many are Wiccan?

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.