April 18, 2024, 04:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335572 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: April 17, 2010, 06:29:26 PM »

Tweets from CIF who retweeted these about Ron is he angry at the "informant"......if so, this might be better than a rat in the mailbox

All of the previous tweets from httpxxxxxxxxx
6 minutes ago via web
Reply    you really think a man that was just told his daughter was murdered will wait 25 years to get revenge? I don't RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    to someone who knows someone in the jail TC is in. RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    umm,I beg to differ LLW, Ron is well known there and knows a lot of people who know other ppl.All he has to do is say the word RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    he did not request GP for the heck of it and they better watch TC close or he may get his face rearranged.just an observation RT
8 minutes ago via web

That's pretty scary stuff! 

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

I agree and the person that tweeted this is one of TN's 15 that follow each other, I hope TC is in protective custody and not in GP FYI, TN's twitter if Haleighsmyheart aka Whowantstoknow? They are locked, but you can see her followers etc.

Did you notice that a few of the followers are Wiccan?  Just sayin......
And if you notice there are different sets of groupies. Some with their own agendas. Some with a mission. Sad just sad!

Heart
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: April 17, 2010, 06:30:12 PM »

Tweets from CIF who retweeted these about Ron is he angry at the "informant"......if so, this might be better than a rat in the mailbox

6 minutes ago via web
Reply    you really think a man that was just told his daughter was murdered will wait 25 years to get revenge? I don't RT
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    umm,I beg to differ LLW, Ron is well known there and knows a lot of people who know other ppl.All he has to do is say the word RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    he did not request GP for the heck of it and they better watch TC close or he may get his face rearranged.just an observation RT
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

I agree and the person that tweeted this is one of TN's 15 that follow each other, I hope TC is in protective custody and not in GP FYI, TN's twitter if Haleighsmyheart aka Whowantstoknow? They are locked, but you can see her followers etc.

Really I know one is, but the others I am clueless about.......how many are Wiccan?

So far I have seen three.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: April 17, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

Really I know one is, but the others I am clueless about.......how many are Wiccan?

If this is TN's twitter, she is following 15 people and at least three are wiccan 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: April 17, 2010, 06:35:03 PM »

Could Joe have brought drugs from Tenn. and was to exchange them for drugs...maybe Misty told Joe I can give you a machine gun for some pills and Misty backed out knowing she better not give Joe Ronalds gun ...Joe got mad after getting high and came for the gun and when he did not get the gun he took HaLeigh....just thi nking...and someone else may have already posted this theory...Joe's MS  pics he was a gangsta wanna be and liked guns.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: April 17, 2010, 06:37:06 PM »

i was looking for new info on susan powell and came across this
looks like JO not RC

pic from slideshow
http://www.examiner.com/ExaminerSlideshow.html?entryid=1181862&slide=2

slideshow at bottom
http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m4d16-Two-coasts-apart-touching-the-lives-of-people-around-the-world-Haleigh-Cummings-and-Susan-Powell

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1285 on: April 17, 2010, 06:37:19 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

If this is TN's twitter, she is following 15 people and at least three are wiccan 

Wow, I had no clue 3 were out of 15 But, that IS TN's twitter account

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1286 on: April 17, 2010, 06:41:27 PM »

I really hate to ask but could someone post Teresa's tweet, so I can look, and this time I will write it down.

http://twitter.com/HaLeighsMyHeart
Thank-you
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: April 17, 2010, 06:42:18 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

Just seems a little unusual to me.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1288 on: April 17, 2010, 06:46:59 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

And for this case unusual has become the norm...but that is 20% which does seem a high percentage.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: April 17, 2010, 06:49:01 PM »

I went through the ones that aren't protected, looks like some witchy stuff going on  One tweet said a suspect in custody, but then it is a false alarm 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1290 on: April 17, 2010, 06:52:17 PM »

O/T

I just came in from the beach about 1 1/2 hours ago and the lifeguards were so busy rescuing swimmers today, sirens every 5-10 minutes. Anyway my dad just came in and saw a rescue down the beach, a man need PRAYERS asap, he was caught in a rip current with about 5 other people and panicked, the surfers brought him in an angelic monkey and started CPR until the lifeguards arrived......he was just lifeflighted off the beach and it's been a good while since he was pulled out, they were still doing CPR while they loaded him in the helicopter so I ask if y'all would pls say a prayer for him, I would appreciate it very much

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: April 17, 2010, 06:53:08 PM »

O/T

I just came in from the beach about 1 1/2 hours ago and the lifeguards were so busy rescuing swimmers today, sirens every 5-10 minutes. Anyway my dad just came in and saw a rescue down the beach, a man need PRAYERS asap, he was caught in a rip current with about 5 other people and panicked, the surfers brought him in an angelic monkey and started CPR until the lifeguards arrived......he was just lifeflighted off the beach and it's been a good while since he was pulled out, they were still doing CPR while they loaded him in the helicopter so I ask if y'all would pls say a prayer for him, I would appreciate it very much
Yes, I sure will, how sad  an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: April 17, 2010, 06:53:12 PM »

is she following for whats said or because, they are wiccan
im confused again by this case

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: April 17, 2010, 06:54:07 PM »

I don't know, it just appears some are wiccan for whatever reason, seems odd to me, but what isn't odd anymore 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: April 17, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

And for this case unusual has become the norm...but that is 20% which does seem a high percentage.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are implying about this spirituality ? Is there something wrong with being Wiccan?

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: April 17, 2010, 06:57:18 PM »

I don't know, it just appears some are wiccan for whatever reason, seems odd to me, but what isn't odd anymore 

maybe she hopes the wiccan know where Haleigh is, these pepole are to weird

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: April 17, 2010, 06:57:58 PM »

Miki Monkey what is a Wiccan exactly, all I saw on some of these tweets backgrounds were witch things, so I assumed that is what they are or think they are.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: April 17, 2010, 06:58:02 PM »

I went through the ones that aren't protected, looks like some witchy stuff going on  One tweet said a suspect in custody, but then it is a false alarm 

Some poster from IS posted that at the IN site.

Birdie posted

well my article won't load from wftv. I had an alert and it says suspect in custody but the page won't load. Is this a joke? Is any one else hearing that there has been an arrest?
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showpost.php?p=14074422&postcount=665

False alarm
so sorry it is a cached page, I don't know what is going on with this.
Maybe it's a chain letter of some kind but so sorry.
Now I have cleaned my cache and wftv is not showing any arrest story.

How awful!

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showpost.php?p=14074447&postcount=681

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: April 17, 2010, 06:58:10 PM »

snipped..From IM

Incomprehensible is the only word that works for me, also I have wondered IF she was disciplined to hard and had talk and die syndrome like Natasha Richardson, the stmts about his discipling her according to DCF standards and the stmt "she was the best behaved child I ever had" leave that scenario lingering out there too .

Why would Ron use the word she was the best behaved child he ever had....

First red flag Behave.. Why this word... This word is really unusual to use for a child that just went missing..

Second  red flag.. Had .. Past tense word..

I'm a new member and decided to jump in here.  "Why would Ron use the word she was the best behaved child he ever had.."..I believe that speaks volumes right there.

I have followed this case from day 1 as have most of you, and it's good to finally be a member of a forum where you can actually speak your mind.

Hi Wildingheart and welcome to the cage!

I believe that Ronald knew at least by the time the 911 call was made what had happened to Haleigh. That is just my opinion though.

Ronald we saw after that was actually Ronald grieving. The after that, it was Ronald in cover-up mode acting like he did not know what happened. JMO.

Glad to have you posting with us!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: April 17, 2010, 06:58:57 PM »

Thanks Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.