April 23, 2024, 02:01:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335922 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: April 17, 2010, 07:00:31 PM »

If this is TN's twitter, she is following 15 people and at least three are wiccan 

is she following for whats said or because, they are wiccan
im confused again by this case

Dunno, but she is following them and they are following her..... weird?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: April 17, 2010, 07:01:12 PM »

Sloppy journalism.  Yes this is Misty and Joe not Ron.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: April 17, 2010, 07:01:26 PM »

Tweets from CIF who retweeted these about Ron is he angry at the "informant"......if so, this might be better than a rat in the mailbox

All of the previous tweets from httpxxxxxxxxx
6 minutes ago via web
Reply    you really think a man that was just told his daughter was murdered will wait 25 years to get revenge? I don't RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    to someone who knows someone in the jail TC is in. RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    umm,I beg to differ LLW, Ron is well known there and knows a lot of people who know other ppl.All he has to do is say the word RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    he did not request GP for the heck of it and they better watch TC close or he may get his face rearranged.just an observation RT
8 minutes ago via web

That's pretty scary stuff! 

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

I agree and the person that tweeted this is one of TN's 15 that follow each other, I hope TC is in protective custody and not in GP FYI, TN's twitter if Haleighsmyheart aka Whowantstoknow? They are locked, but you can see her followers etc.
Was not Tommy taken back to St Johns and RC in Putnam County?

Yes. Tommy is at St. Johns and I believe Ronald is at Putnam County.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: April 17, 2010, 07:05:35 PM »

THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY EXCLUSIVE CLIPS FROM INSIDE ONE OF MISTY CROSLIN’S LIE DETECTOR TESTS. YOU WILL ONLY SEE THEM HERE. LISTEN CLOSELY FOR CLUES, AND STAND BY FOR MORE CLIPS. THIS FIRST CLIP IS FROM TJ WARDS VOICE ANALYSIS..MISTY TALKS ABOUT WASHING A PEE SMELL FROM THE BLANKETS.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/exclusive-video-inside-the-misty-crolsin-lie-detector/

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1304 on: April 17, 2010, 07:06:30 PM »

O/T

I just came in from the beach about 1 1/2 hours ago and the lifeguards were so busy rescuing swimmers today, sirens every 5-10 minutes. Anyway my dad just came in and saw a rescue down the beach, a man need PRAYERS asap, he was caught in a rip current with about 5 other people and panicked, the surfers brought him in an angelic monkey and started CPR until the lifeguards arrived......he was just lifeflighted off the beach and it's been a good while since he was pulled out, they were still doing CPR while they loaded him in the helicopter so I ask if y'all would pls say a prayer for him, I would appreciate it very much
Yes, I sure will, how sad  an angelic monkey
Thanks NRCG~I sure don't want some child to lose their daddy today

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: April 17, 2010, 07:08:47 PM »

Miki Monkey what is a Wiccan exactly, all I saw on some of these tweets backgrounds were witch things, so I assumed that is what they are or think they are.

I wouldn't read too much into 3 being Wiccan, it is very popular to claim to be Wiccan without having the faintest idea of what it really means. It's essentially an earth based religion that believes in doing harm to none and that any good or bad thought or deed will return to the sender times 3. In fact its it is defined by its code An ye do harm to none. It has been hijacked by popular culture and has been somewhat demonized.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: April 17, 2010, 07:09:27 PM »

If this is TN's twitter, she is following 15 people and at least three are wiccan 

is she following for whats said or because, they are wiccan
im confused again by this case

Dunno, but she is following them and they are following her..... weird?

Weren't serveral of these people mentioned in a document spreading false rumors and personal involving themselves.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: April 17, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »

Miki Monkey what is a Wiccan exactly, all I saw on some of these tweets backgrounds were witch things, so I assumed that is what they are or think they are.

I wouldn't read too much into 3 being Wiccan, it is very popular to claim to be Wiccan without having the faintest idea of what it really means. It's essentially an earth based religion that believes in doing harm to none and that any good or bad thought or deed will return to the sender times 3. In fact its it is defined by its code An ye do harm to none. It has been hijacked by popular culture and has been somewhat demonized.

Thank you for asking No Rose  an angelic monkey

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1308 on: April 17, 2010, 07:13:38 PM »

What doesn’t fit for me is RC being ok with dumping Haleigh in the river if that’s what happened. No matter if his involvement actually led to her death or not I just can’t imagine him going along with disposing of her in that way. Am I giving him too much credit?

No, I don't think you are giving him too much credit.  Ron may be a thug, druggie/dealer, thief, you name it, but I DO NOT for one second think that he would have let someone get out of there alive if he knew they did something to his child.  Ron may not have the best education and lifestyle, but he is a whole lot above the Croslins. People are so scared of him  and saying he is to be feared, well, if he would beat up someone for just any old reason,   I just cannot see him letting someone tie his child to a block and throw her into the river.  That just does not make any sense to me. He would not have left his baby girl to be eaten by the wild animals, that is not his style.  We have seen someone (Casey) that had no problem doing that, but I can't believe he would do something like that. Besides, he was at work, the only person  out of the four that really has an alibi that has been verified. 

If Ron is involved, I will eat a Gummi Bear (I hate them lol) in honor of Gramma.   Monkey Devil!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: April 17, 2010, 07:13:57 PM »

TY
klaas,heart ,miki monkey

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: April 17, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »

Thanks for the explanation. The only thing is, these twitter accounts show witches and witch like things.  Would that mean they are the demonized ones??  I know nothing about it really.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1311 on: April 17, 2010, 07:14:44 PM »

Hi everybody. I have been trying to follow along the cage periodically through today.
I know you all have probably seen this video 50 times but I am going to post it again.
* its a reminder of the real Misty and real Ron at their best.
It is a video of middle towards the end of before drug bust/arrest of Ronald/Misty and the undercover cop.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jumBEsma3no&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jumBEsma3no&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

From the start is it Misty obviously. And she to me is not a innocent teenage girl duped under the influence of Ronald nor her relationship with him. She is as sly as the day is long. Her facial expressions and her pure integrity of this deal is going to happen and I am in charge.. shows exactly what she's made of. She is fully confident and eager to get her drugs. Her big black circles under her eyes show just how much ..I think its funny how Both Ronald and Misty have stated since the arrest they are no longer involved. Yet Misty, refers to Ron as baby several times. The drug duo. At 3:30 Ron starts talking about his Guns and his knowledge of guns with dope deals/dealers gone wrong.

* One other thought I had was of Haleigh. The pictures that are the most recent of her - she is wearing the same pair of earrings. They are little clear crystal like triangles/hearts? with gold on them. Has anyone ever found them? Or thought to look for them? Possibly ( I don't want to think it) Possibly they are in the silt of the area under the dock. That they "could be?" somewhere in the bottom of the river floor?
Link to photos of Haleigh with the earrings on: http://www.oneangryman.com/ken/hailey-cummings-and-family-photos/haleigh-cummings-evidence/
http://www.oneangryman.com/ken/hailey-cummings-and-family-photos/haleigh-cummings-7/

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1312 on: April 17, 2010, 07:15:53 PM »

here's my TOTM (Theory Of The Moment) 

jo and misty were partying, misty is stoned out of her mind and either doesn't notice or doesn't care that HaLeigh is being molested (by jo and or tommy) (sorry, I hate typing that at all). This is when Jr. heard "bouncing on the couch.  HaLeigh either dies as a result of the rape, or someone realizes that it will be evident she was raped.  Maybe she is crying saying she will tell her daddy, maybe she's in a lot of pain.  She may have been given some meds to knock her out or to soothe her.  Maybe she's knocked out (killed) in anger when she says she is telling her dad.  Some reason panics them and they take her to the river where they finish her off.
that's the gist of it anyway.  trying to fit as many pieces as i can together to formulate a possible motive to kill a little 5 yr. old girl 

I think that is what could have very well happened.  That poor baby, I feel sick.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: April 17, 2010, 07:17:56 PM »

Wicca is an earth and nature-honoring religion that celebrates the cycle of the year and the duality of divinity. Wiccans celebrate eight holidays; two solstices, two equinoxes and four other holidays roughly equally spaced throughout the year. These holidays are called sabbats.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: April 17, 2010, 07:18:07 PM »

I went through the ones that aren't protected, looks like some witchy stuff going on  One tweet said a suspect in custody, but then it is a false alarm 

Some poster from IS posted that at the IN site.

Birdie posted

well my article won't load from wftv. I had an alert and it says suspect in custody but the page won't load. Is this a joke? Is any one else hearing that there has been an arrest?
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showpost.php?p=14074422&postcount=665

False alarm
so sorry it is a cached page, I don't know what is going on with this.
Maybe it's a chain letter of some kind but so sorry.
Now I have cleaned my cache and wftv is not showing any arrest story.

How awful!

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showpost.php?p=14074447&postcount=681

I went to the archived articles at WFTV on Haleigh & found this one:

Suspect In Custody In Haleigh Investigation

Posted: 3:04 pm EDT April 13, 2010Updated: 6:12 pm EDT April 13, 2010
http://www.wftv.com/news/23138607/detail.html

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators were back out in Satsuma, Fla. looking for clues in the Haleigh Cummings investigation Tuesday. She's the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her bed in her father's mobile home 14 months ago.

Sources told WFTV a suspect is in custody, but wouldn't provide any additional details. WFTV spoke to Haleigh's grandmother, but she said she's not allowed to talk about the search.
cont.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: April 17, 2010, 07:19:43 PM »

THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY EXCLUSIVE CLIPS FROM INSIDE ONE OF MISTY CROSLIN’S LIE DETECTOR TESTS. YOU WILL ONLY SEE THEM HERE. LISTEN CLOSELY FOR CLUES, AND STAND BY FOR MORE CLIPS. THIS FIRST CLIP IS FROM TJ WARDS VOICE ANALYSIS..MISTY TALKS ABOUT WASHING A PEE SMELL FROM THE BLANKETS.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/exclusive-video-inside-the-misty-crolsin-lie-detector/

Here a copy you can read

http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tjward-misty-lva2.pdf
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: April 17, 2010, 07:19:56 PM »

That was very interesting.  So it showed she was lying when she talked about putting Haleigh to bed.  And the neverending pee in the blanket.  Perhaps that is because Haleigh was never put to bed?  And the blanket plays a part in this somehow it seems?  What did everyone else get from this little tidbit from the LDT?

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: April 17, 2010, 07:24:26 PM »

Thanks for the explanation. The only thing is, these twitter accounts show witches and witch like things.  Would that mean they are the demonized ones??  I know nothing about it really.

These are people in love with the idea of being witches, they throw around pagan symbols and claim to do various magiks but in essence they are just trying to intimidate and impress. Witches and Shamans come from a past when all that was available to heal was herbs and incantations. These people have been reading too much Harry Potter.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: April 17, 2010, 07:28:06 PM »

These are people in love with the idea of being witches, they throw around pagan symbols and claim to do various magiks but in essence they are just trying to intimidate and impress. Witches and Shamans come from a past when all that was available to heal was herbs and incantations. These people have been reading too much Harry Potter.

Those are the people who scare me and could get involved in pagan rituals and such.  Just more kookiness to this family, I guess.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: April 17, 2010, 07:28:07 PM »

Ronald Cumming's Attorney: Father Still Has Hope Tip Was False Lead

Jessica Clark     Created: 4/17/2010 4:08:59 PM    Updated: 4/17/2010 6:42:55 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- While boats and divers scoured the St. Johns River this week near Satsuma, detectives met with Haleigh Cummings' family.

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was walked out of jail for a while so detectives could also update him on the search for his missing daughter.

His attorney, Terry Shoemaker, told First Coast News that Cummings and his family were advised to make funeral arrangements.

"Yeah, you can understand how Ron would be shocked at that because he's hoping it ends, but still holding hope that maybe they're wrong that maybe something else happened and this will end up as another false lead," Shoemaker said.

Earlier this week, Flora Hollars -- the grandmother of Cummings' ex-wife Misty Croslin - spoke about the case. Hollars claimed Misty and her brother told her their cousin -- Joe Overstreet -- took the little girl.

Shoemaker said Cummings does not know Joe Overstreet well, but had suspected Overstreet since day one.

"He's not surprised," Shoemaker said, "and [Cummings] said if you go back and listen to the 911 tape he made a comment that night about "Cousin Joe.""

First Coast News has reviewed the 911 tape released by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.  First Coast News cannot make out where Cummings mentions "Cousin Joe" Overstreet. However, some of the 911 call may have been redacted.

Meanwhile, Overstreet maintained his innocence this week.

Overstreet told First Coast News' Jackelyn Barnard "I didn't do it."

Three days of searching the St. Johns River turned up items that need to be tested in labs as evidence in the case.  Shoemaker said Saturday that Cummings believes Haleigh was placed in the river.

"I think he has a pretty good idea that's what transpired," Shoemaker said.

However, investigators and the sheriff have not confirmed what really happened to the little girl.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154906&catid=3

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.