April 23, 2024, 12:02:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335868 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: April 17, 2010, 09:53:10 PM »

Why doesn't Ron take a lie detector test ? Just in relation to his daughter ? Not the drug issue ?
Tommy flunked his, Misty flunked hers.
I don't want to see Ron out on bail. It's not as if he has anything productive to do. The drug charges should keep him there until he is old anyways, same with Misty and Tommy.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: April 17, 2010, 09:54:08 PM »

I have a feeling Lenny is up to no good again!!
Do tell, is he ever not up to no good. He needs to go home, I'm sure he is a nice person and all, just needs to stay out of these cases
yea, and Im sure that he knows that this has all gone on this week with no mention of him....and so, now he is conversing with TN and trying to get in the headline like this is some game......he needs to stop....
He really disgusts me, I'm guilty of buying his bs for awhile with Caylee's case, I don't buy anything he is selling anymore. The police have enough problems in this case without him interfering, and him feeding gossip to Levi. Problem is some people really do think this is a game, and some of the evilness that has come through is sickening.

Lenny is in it for his own sensationalism.  I agree with you on this No Rose. 
Bananas do recall way back when he "Lenny" first became "known" within Caylee - he was trying to become the next Dog the Bounty Hunter. He wanted to create his own cable show just like Duane "Dog" Chapman. He even had it on a website at one time. That he was going to have his own show - but then he was face front involved with Casey which became instant notoriety for him. I believe the link is still live on the web. I would have to find it.
Right there is very telling .. He has put himself into the intricate issues of each of these cases ~  Both Haleigh and Caylee and add TES plus the Florida Attys/ Media. He has himself quite involved and never seems to lack an opinion.

And I really don't understand why NG keeps having him on her show either......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1382 on: April 17, 2010, 09:54:17 PM »

Muffy and all   heard loud and clear and understood 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: April 17, 2010, 09:54:34 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Some Tapes Of Father Ronald Cummings Surface

Posted on April 17th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

I was going though my files today, and I have to admit that when data is hitting you 8 ways to Sunday some information gets missed. What seemed unimportant many months ago, might actually be important today.

The conversations are with Ronald Cummings, and they occurred shortly after Haleigh Cummings disappeared. They might not solve the case, but they do make for interesting listening. The seemingly inconsequential question of who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop should now have an answer.

There are also references to Cousin Joe Overstreet and his thoughts about the perfect place to dump a body. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to pin this on Cousin Joe, rather I think this was an early attempt by Ronald Cummings to mislead investigators.

The audio quality is poor, and I have no plans on spending my weekend trying to filter out the background noise. My advice is listen to them with the volume up high and maybe try it a couple of times.

The one thing I do know is that these tapes have not been released to any organization other than BNN.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE

Part one       http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30001.WMA

Part two      http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30002.WMA

Part three    http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30003.WMA

Part four     http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30004.WMA

I may have some other audio that is interesting, I am looking for them this evening.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124337

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1384 on: April 17, 2010, 09:55:56 PM »

Why doesn't Ron take a lie detector test ? Just in relation to his daughter ? Not the drug issue ?
Tommy flunked his, Misty flunked hers.
I don't want to see Ron out on bail. It's not as if he has anything productive to do. The drug charges should keep him there until he is old anyways, same with Misty and Tommy.

I am pretty sure he did, but ONLY he has stated he passed with flying colors and he also stated Misty passed hers, so I take it with a grain of salt

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: April 17, 2010, 09:56:01 PM »

Muffy and all   heard loud and clear and understood 

Putting on my dunce cap and trudging on.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: April 17, 2010, 09:56:06 PM »

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

~~~

Yeah, doesn't NG just wish?  Then her competition for *Ronnie babe* would be outta the way....  Her problem tho is that she's still married.  Drat the luck. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: April 17, 2010, 09:57:52 PM »

In the interest of Haleigh, please drop the Wiccan discussion.  Let's not muddy up her threads with something that may not have anything to do at all with her case. 
I concur !
I wondered in here during the Holloway case.
I was here, when my Mom died in in '04. So many
loving monkeys helped me through the mourning process.
Loving and caring, wherever they are in cyberland.

I lurked sometimes, but always return to my loving family of
primates for truthful sluthing and NO BS.

Klass has always been a fair, high integrity mod.

IMO, religion is a very sensitive subject, one which should never be discussed on a public forum, IMO. It always causes feelings to be wounded, and tempers to flare.

I am in crisis again, & I come here for peace and friendship.It is wonderful to be here, and not fret about what Sunday may bring for  my only sister, struggling to live 1 more day....The last stage of CHF is miserable for them and us.

Let's all get along ! We never know what tomorrow holds !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1388 on: April 17, 2010, 09:59:57 PM »

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

~~~

Yeah, doesn't NG just wish?  Then her competition for *Ronnie babe* would be outta the way....  Her problem tho is that she's still married.  Drat the luck. 

Thank you for that, I needed the laugh Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1389 on: April 17, 2010, 10:01:17 PM »

In the interest of Haleigh, please drop the Wiccan discussion.  Let's not muddy up her threads with something that may not have anything to do at all with her case. 
I concur !
I wondered in here during the Holloway case.
I was here, when my Mom died in in '04. So many
loving monkeys helped me through the mourning process.
Loving and caring, wherever they are in cyberland.

I lurked sometimes, but always return to my loving family of
primates for truthful sluthing and NO BS.

Klass has always been a fair, high integrity mod.

IMO, religion is a very sensitive subject, one which should never be discussed on a public forum, IMO. It always causes feelings to be wounded, and tempers to flare.

I am in crisis again, & I come here for peace and friendship.It is wonderful to be here, and not fret about what Sunday may bring for  my only sister, struggling to live 1 more day....The last stage of CHF is miserable for them and us.

Let's all get along ! We never know what tomorrow holds !

LEP~I am so sorry to hear that and my thought and prayers are with you and your family

[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1390 on: April 17, 2010, 10:02:03 PM »

Banana's that is a good question. Why does NG have him on the air? Because she usually has him on when there is a Doc Dump or After something significant found ( Within Haleigh / Caylee) and he is always the opposed - where it be to statements/LE/TES - He loves controversy, yet he is a calm as a cucumber. He feels he has some information that no one else has..
And NG falls hook line and sinker for it ......for Promotion. She is not always in agreement with him.  I guess its the same reason why her Atty's are on her show "standard" to be beaten verbally by her. Its all ratings. He/LP seems to enjoy it too much though. That he has this privy info that no one else has... and then you never hear from him after. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: April 17, 2010, 10:04:27 PM »

Lenny-  But he's missing his toothpick... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1392 on: April 17, 2010, 10:04:36 PM »

Banana's that is a good question. Why does NG have him on the air? Because she usually has him on when there is a Doc Dump or After something significant found ( Within Haleigh / Caylee) and he is always the opposed - where it be to statements/LE/TES - He loves controversy, yet he is a calm as a cucumber. He feels he has some information that no one else has..
And NG falls hook line and sinker for it ......for Promotion. She is not always in agreement with him.  I guess its the same reason why her Atty's are on her show "standard" to be beaten verbally by her. Its all ratings. He/LP seems to enjoy it too much though. That he has this privy info that no one else has... and then you never hear from him after. 

ITA and feel the same way about the Orange one aka Art Harris........why bring them on?

[
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: April 17, 2010, 10:07:56 PM »

Well IMO he hasn't had an interesting bit of information to add to this case.  He just blathers the same stuff that was already known.  I don't think we are going to learn much more about this case until maybe Monday.  All I want is justice for Haleigh!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1394 on: April 17, 2010, 10:08:14 PM »

Lake Erie Princess  my thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: April 17, 2010, 10:10:58 PM »

Lake Erie Princess.... my prayers are with you as well.  God Bless   an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1396 on: April 17, 2010, 10:11:58 PM »

Lake Erie Princess  my thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey
Lake Erie Princess

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: April 17, 2010, 10:15:18 PM »

HEART  ~~  thanks for your reply earlier.  It is hard to come to any rock solid theory when the only source of info is a liar. (MC)

I'm absolutely convinced that Ron asked for general pop because he will be able to talk amongst local criminals. Even if he and TC aren't at the same facility, it's such a small place and he does seem to have a little ghetto top dog  persona.  All he probably needs to do is put the word out that TC should find himself with the sharp end of a knife in him, there's going to be any number of gangsta wannabes that are in for some piddly chit and will be out asap. A few calls to another bud in lockup with TC and it's on...........

The zillion dollar question is why LE agreed to it. We got a guy that just heard very disturbing news and instead of letting him deal with it in a more quiet space, they shrug their shoulders and okay him dealing with it in gen pop where he can stay riled up and get others riled up.  Sounds like LE is playing along, on purpose.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1398 on: April 17, 2010, 10:19:56 PM »

Tweets from CIF who retweeted these about Ron is he angry at the "informant"......if so, this might be better than a rat in the mailbox

All of the previous tweets from httpxxxxxxxxx
6 minutes ago via web
Reply    you really think a man that was just told his daughter was murdered will wait 25 years to get revenge? I don't RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    to someone who knows someone in the jail TC is in. RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    umm,I beg to differ LLW, Ron is well known there and knows a lot of people who know other ppl.All he has to do is say the word RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    he did not request GP for the heck of it and they better watch TC close or he may get his face rearranged.just an observation RT
8 minutes ago via web

Ron *asking* to be placed in gen population is kind of concerning to me. 

(one).. is it a death wish? 

(two).. what if someone else in gen population was involved that LE doesn't know about yet?  cuz this case seems to be breaking wide open.  perfect opportunity for Ron to make good on any possible prior threat.  even if that person is just 'homies' with the one/s who may also be involved. 

(three).. gives him the chance to exact revenge for anything else while that person is in gen population as well.  it's not like it will likely matter much to Ron if he gets extra time in there, he's not going anywhere for a long while, IMO. 

(four).. what the heck is LE thinking anyway, putting *IMO* a ticking time bomb in gen population?  it's likely only going to cause extra manpower to help ensure an added safety of the other inmates. 

(five).. and ok, i'll also add that maybe Ron is totally innocent of everything except using/dealing drugs *cough*, and just wants to get around other humans, play cards, get a jail tattoo, stuff like that. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: April 17, 2010, 10:21:54 PM »

HEART  ~~  thanks for your reply earlier.  It is hard to come to any rock solid theory when the only source of info is a liar. (MC)

I'm absolutely convinced that Ron asked for general pop because he will be able to talk amongst local criminals. Even if he and TC aren't at the same facility, it's such a small place and he does seem to have a little ghetto top dog  persona.  All he probably needs to do is put the word out that TC should find himself with the sharp end of a knife in him, there's going to be any number of gangsta wannabes that are in for some piddly chit and will be out asap. A few calls to another bud in lockup with TC and it's on...........

The zillion dollar question is why LE agreed to it. We got a guy that just heard very disturbing news and instead of letting him deal with it in a more quiet space, they shrug their shoulders and okay him dealing with it in gen pop where he can stay riled up and get others riled up.  Sounds like LE is playing along, on purpose.

It would seem to me that LE would have taken TC out of the general population anyway after he started talking to them last week.  Are we even sure he is in general population?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.