April 25, 2024, 09:55:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336091 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: April 17, 2010, 10:22:57 PM »

HEART  ~~  thanks for your reply earlier.  It is hard to come to any rock solid theory when the only source of info is a liar. (MC)

I'm absolutely convinced that Ron asked for general pop because he will be able to talk amongst local criminals. Even if he and TC aren't at the same facility, it's such a small place and he does seem to have a little ghetto top dog  persona.  All he probably needs to do is put the word out that TC should find himself with the sharp end of a knife in him, there's going to be any number of gangsta wannabes that are in for some piddly chit and will be out asap. A few calls to another bud in lockup with TC and it's on...........

The zillion dollar question is why LE agreed to it. We got a guy that just heard very disturbing news and instead of letting him deal with it in a more quiet space, they shrug their shoulders and okay him dealing with it in gen pop where he can stay riled up and get others riled up.  Sounds like LE is playing along, on purpose.

I see what ya'll are saying.  But Ron may not have to put the word out at all (if he were going to do that).  From what I've read is that many times those that commit crimes against children face punishment or even death by fellow inmates.    Many in prison have children and don't tolerate child abusers and those that murder children and will mete out their own justice.  Those that commit crimes against children are often placed in protective custody.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1401 on: April 17, 2010, 10:23:19 PM »

Banana's that is a good question. Why does NG have him on the air? Because she usually has him on when there is a Doc Dump or After something significant found ( Within Haleigh / Caylee) and he is always the opposed - where it be to statements/LE/TES - He loves controversy, yet he is a calm as a cucumber. He feels he has some information that no one else has..
And NG falls hook line and sinker for it ......for Promotion. She is not always in agreement with him.  I guess its the same reason why her Atty's are on her show "standard" to be beaten verbally by her. Its all ratings. He/LP seems to enjoy it too much though. That he has this privy info that no one else has... and then you never hear from him after. 

Well IMO he hasn't had an interesting bit of information to add to this case.  He just blathers the same stuff that was already known.  I don't think we are going to learn much more about this case until maybe Monday.  All I want is justice for Haleigh!

You too Banana's - I feel you  all of this is very very difficult to ingest mindfully and to attempt to create rational thoughts from what has been said by others within this case. The Croslins/Cummings/Family/Media- 
It's mind blowing and inconceivable for those who care just for Haleigh ~ That she is secondary to all of this mayhem. Haleigh will have her voice soon, Because she is stronger than all of those people put together. Just remember Banana's she is in place now that no one can hurt her again.   an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: April 17, 2010, 10:25:15 PM »

HEART  ~~  thanks for your reply earlier.  It is hard to come to any rock solid theory when the only source of info is a liar. (MC)

I'm absolutely convinced that Ron asked for general pop because he will be able to talk amongst local criminals. Even if he and TC aren't at the same facility, it's such a small place and he does seem to have a little ghetto top dog  persona.  All he probably needs to do is put the word out that TC should find himself with the sharp end of a knife in him, there's going to be any number of gangsta wannabes that are in for some piddly chit and will be out asap. A few calls to another bud in lockup with TC and it's on...........

The zillion dollar question is why LE agreed to it. We got a guy that just heard very disturbing news and instead of letting him deal with it in a more quiet space, they shrug their shoulders and okay him dealing with it in gen pop where he can stay riled up and get others riled up.  Sounds like LE is playing along, on purpose.

It would seem to me that LE would have taken TC out of the general population anyway after he started talking to them last week.  Are we even sure he is in general population?
I don't know if TC is in general.  I can't see why he isn't. Until the grannyH calls he was just another loser in lockup.    I would bet that in a small town jail type deal, he can get hurt real bad, solitary or not.  just a guess on my part
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: April 17, 2010, 10:25:57 PM »

concerned_n_FL

http://www.bloggernews.net/124338 In this tape, Cobra keeps saying he thinks it is Joe, but Ron is pointing at Crystal.

http://twitter.com/concerned_n_FL

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: April 17, 2010, 10:28:36 PM »

I see what ya'll are saying.  But Ron may not have to put the word out at all (if he were going to do that).  From what I've read is that many times those that commit crimes against children face punishment or even death by fellow inmates.    Many in prison have children and don't tolerate child abusers and those that murder children and will mete out their own justice.  Those that commit crimes against children are often placed in protective custody.

Oh yeah I totally agree with you on that....he may not have had that in mind at all but it seems really hinky for him to request out of a more private type of situation minutes after being told about Haleigh, and with no discussion, jail personel okay it.    Seems suspicious to me.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: April 17, 2010, 10:28:57 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Some Tapes Of Father Ronald Cummings Surface

Posted on April 17th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

I was going though my files today, and I have to admit that when data is hitting you 8 ways to Sunday some information gets missed. What seemed unimportant many months ago, might actually be important today.

The conversations are with Ronald Cummings, and they occurred shortly after Haleigh Cummings disappeared. They might not solve the case, but they do make for interesting listening. The seemingly inconsequential question of who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop should now have an answer.

There are also references to Cousin Joe Overstreet and his thoughts about the perfect place to dump a body. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to pin this on Cousin Joe, rather I think this was an early attempt by Ronald Cummings to mislead investigators.

The audio quality is poor, and I have no plans on spending my weekend trying to filter out the background noise. My advice is listen to them with the volume up high and maybe try it a couple of times.

The one thing I do know is that these tapes have not been released to any organization other than BNN.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE

Part one       http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30001.WMA

Part two      http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30002.WMA

Part three    http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30003.WMA

Part four     http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30004.WMA

I may have some other audio that is interesting, I am looking for them this evening.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124337

Thanks for the links to these tapes, Heart.

The first two I could not listen to, because of the quality.

#4 (between Cobra and Ronald, Ronald states that Timmy woke up at 1 in the morning and Joe wasn't there. Joe was staying at Timmy's when Haleigh went missing.)

So at 1 AM ... Timmy was not in for the night. And remember, on Misty's LVA .. she stated she was told that when Timmy and Chelsea were awakened ~4 AM by the phone call that Haleigh was missing, Joe was "sleeping in his clothes." He usually slept in his underwear.

I think Joe was involved that night. Not sure to what extent yet though.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: April 17, 2010, 10:29:34 PM »

It would seem to me that LE would have taken TC out of the general population anyway after he started talking to them last week.  Are we even sure he is in general population?
I don't know if TC is in general.  I can't see why he isn't. Until the grannyH calls he was just another loser in lockup.    I would bet that in a small town jail type deal, he can get hurt real bad, solitary or not.  just a guess on my part
In the last jailhouse tape of TC and Hank, TC was not in general pop. And I don't think that he is willing to go. He even talked against MC going into general pop.

TC also mentioned that ST Johns was like a penitentiary.

Heart
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: April 17, 2010, 10:31:02 PM »

You are correct.... he is in a small town lockup.  I am used to the big ole city.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: April 17, 2010, 10:31:43 PM »

concerned_n_FL

http://www.bloggernews.net/124338 In this tape, Cobra keeps saying he thinks it is Joe, but Ron is pointing at Crystal.

Didn't Misty also point the finger at Crystal because of the child support she owed...
And look who are sitting in jail...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: April 17, 2010, 10:34:50 PM »

concerned_n_FL

Didn't Misty also point the finger at Crystal because of the child support she owed...
And look who are sitting in jail...

Yes indeed. When asked who was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance on her LVA .. she states it could be 3 people: Crystal's family, Joe or Tommy.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: April 17, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »

In the last jailhouse tape of TC and Hank, TC was not in general pop. And I don't think that he is willing to go. He even talked against MC going into general pop.

TC also mentioned that ST Johns was like a penitentiary.
Gulp.....thanks.................but when I manage to zone our watching those horrible inside prison shows,   it's unbelievable the amount of destruction that can happen in the blink of an eye............one thing is probably 100% sure........scary talk is getting back to the Croslins who are in jail, both of them
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1411 on: April 17, 2010, 10:35:28 PM »

Tweets from CIF who retweeted these about Ron is he angry at the "informant"......if so, this might be better than a rat in the mailbox

All of the previous tweets from httpxxxxxxxxx
6 minutes ago via web
Reply    you really think a man that was just told his daughter was murdered will wait 25 years to get revenge? I don't RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    to someone who knows someone in the jail TC is in. RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    umm,I beg to differ LLW, Ron is well known there and knows a lot of people who know other ppl.All he has to do is say the word RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    he did not request GP for the heck of it and they better watch TC close or he may get his face rearranged.just an observation RT
8 minutes ago via web

Ron *asking* to be placed in gen population is kind of concerning to me. 

(one).. is it a death wish? 

(two).. what if someone else in gen population was involved that LE doesn't know about yet?  cuz this case seems to be breaking wide open.  perfect opportunity for Ron to make good on any possible prior threat.  even if that person is just 'homies' with the one/s who may also be involved. 

(three).. gives him the chance to exact revenge for anything else while that person is in gen population as well.  it's not like it will likely matter much to Ron if he gets extra time in there, he's not going anywhere for a long while, IMO. 

(four).. what the heck is LE thinking anyway, putting *IMO* a ticking time bomb in gen population?  it's likely only going to cause extra manpower to help ensure an added safety of the other inmates. 

(five).. and ok, i'll also add that maybe Ron is totally innocent of everything except using/dealing drugs *cough*, and just wants to get around other humans, play cards, get a jail tattoo, stuff like that. 

This was tweeted by TN's follower, only one of 15 that are in the group, and it sounded like he wanted to put the word out to hurt Tommy,
I guess since he's the informant it makes sense, but surely LE isn't that crazy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: April 17, 2010, 10:37:51 PM »

concerned_n_FL

I seriously could hardly understand a world of this.  You must be blessed with good hearing.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1413 on: April 17, 2010, 10:38:15 PM »

Well that is the ONE reason why Misty was put in her tiny little protective cell. Because if she was put in GP - she would have been eaten alive by Mothers in the same facility. She claimed in the infamous 911 call that her Daughter was missing. She has never been a "Mother" - And the Women in the Pen know that and much more about her.  Her whining of why I am in this holding cell ...should have been an inclination that she was put there on purpose.  She is under the protection of the correctional facility. Her health/safety welfare is under the law. If she had the opportunity to really understand " think" about what it would be like if she was in GP - I think she would squawk like no other within hours.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: April 17, 2010, 10:39:53 PM »

Tweets from CIF who retweeted these about Ron is he angry at the "informant"......if so, this might be better than a rat in the mailbox

6 minutes ago via web
Reply    you really think a man that was just told his daughter was murdered will wait 25 years to get revenge? I don't RT
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    umm,I beg to differ LLW, Ron is well known there and knows a lot of people who know other ppl.All he has to do is say the word RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    he did not request GP for the heck of it and they better watch TC close or he may get his face rearranged.just an observation RT
8 minutes ago via web

(two).. what if someone else in gen population was involved that LE doesn't know about yet?  cuz this case seems to be breaking wide open.  perfect opportunity for Ron to make good on any possible prior threat.  even if that person is just 'homies' with the one/s who may also be involved. 

(three).. gives him the chance to exact revenge for anything else while that person is in gen population as well.  it's not like it will likely matter much to Ron if he gets extra time in there, he's not going anywhere for a long while, IMO. 

(four).. what the heck is LE thinking anyway, putting *IMO* a ticking time bomb in gen population?  it's likely only going to cause extra manpower to help ensure an added safety of the other inmates. 

(five).. and ok, i'll also add that maybe Ron is totally innocent of everything except using/dealing drugs *cough*, and just wants to get around other humans, play cards, get a jail tattoo, stuff like that. 

This was tweeted by TN's follower, only one of 15 that are in the group, and it sounded like he wanted to put the word out to hurt Tommy,

They need to all stay in confinement until an arrest is made.. There is more to the story than meets the eye.. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1415 on: April 17, 2010, 10:44:16 PM »

6 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
7 minutes ago via web
8 minutes ago via web

They need to all stay in confinement until an arrest is made.. There is more to the story than meets the eye.. 

Absolutely and I'm afraid we may really never know the entire truth ever

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: April 17, 2010, 10:44:41 PM »

Oh yeah I totally agree with you on that....he may not have had that in mind at all but it seems really hinky for him to request out of a more private type of situation minutes after being told about Haleigh, and with no discussion, jail personel okay it.    Seems suspicious to me.

CASAREZ: Can you tell us procedurally, earlier in the week we know they called the family to the jail. We know that Ronald was taken somewhere. Can you -- procedurally, what happened to Ronald early this week when authorities came there?

SHOEMAKER: Well, originally, it probably would have been around Wednesday I think he was taken out of his cell and he had been in his cell on his own ever since he was arrested. He was taken over to the sheriff`s office.

They talked to him about what had transpired and the fact that there were some new tips that they were searching. He was then put back -- he has to be put back into general population at that time. He has been in general population ever since then.

And then last night one of the homicide detectives again came over and talked to him, gave him an update on what was going on and what they had found and what they were hoping to find.

CASAREZ: So you`re saying that he was taken from protective custody being alone, which he has been from the beginning, into general population?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. And -- yes, ma`am. And actually, that was Ronald`s request. He didn`t feel as though he was in any danger, and he didn`t think that he actually needed to be in any protective custody. And he asked to be put -- or placed back -- or into general population.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

Heart
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: April 17, 2010, 10:50:44 PM »

I don't know. If Ron really believed that Joe did it then why didn't he drive his big, bad self to TN and beat it out of him?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: April 17, 2010, 10:53:25 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Some Tapes Of Father Ronald Cummings Surface

Posted on April 17th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

I was going though my files today, and I have to admit that when data is hitting you 8 ways to Sunday some information gets missed. What seemed unimportant many months ago, might actually be important today.

The conversations are with Ronald Cummings, and they occurred shortly after Haleigh Cummings disappeared. They might not solve the case, but they do make for interesting listening. The seemingly inconsequential question of who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop should now have an answer.

There are also references to Cousin Joe Overstreet and his thoughts about the perfect place to dump a body. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to pin this on Cousin Joe, rather I think this was an early attempt by Ronald Cummings to mislead investigators.

The audio quality is poor, and I have no plans on spending my weekend trying to filter out the background noise. My advice is listen to them with the volume up high and maybe try it a couple of times.

The one thing I do know is that these tapes have not been released to any organization other than BNN.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE

Part one       http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30001.WMA

Part two      http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30002.WMA

Part three    http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30003.WMA

Part four     http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30004.WMA

I may have some other audio that is interesting, I am looking for them this evening.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124337

Thanks for the links to these tapes, Heart.

The first two I could not listen to, because of the quality.

#4 (between Cobra and Ronald, Ronald states that Timmy woke up at 1 in the morning and Joe wasn't there. Joe was staying at Timmy's when Haleigh went missing.)

So at 1 AM ... Timmy was not in for the night. And remember, on Misty's LVA .. she stated she was told that when Timmy and Chelsea were awakened ~4 AM by the phone call that Haleigh was missing, Joe was "sleeping in his clothes." He usually slept in his underwear.

I think Joe was involved that night. Not sure to what extent yet though.

Makes one wonder why Chelsea didn't mention that little tidbit when she was on NG. There are no two people telling the same story in all this. Don't know what to believe......

snipped

CHELSEA CROSLIN: If anybody drove it, it had to have been Joe.

CASAREZ: Why?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because my husband was sleeping next to me. He had just been in a car accident and he was on medication. He was asleep hours before I was.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: April 17, 2010, 10:54:57 PM »

I don't know. If Ron really believed that Joe did it then why didn't he drive his big, bad self to TN and beat it out of him?
Could it have been that RC wanted to know the whereabouts of his daughter. Could he have been following the directions of LE.

I guess we will eventually found out some of the truth if not all.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.