April 17, 2024, 07:01:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335528 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: April 17, 2010, 10:58:45 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Some Tapes Of Father Ronald Cummings Surface

Posted on April 17th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

I was going though my files today, and I have to admit that when data is hitting you 8 ways to Sunday some information gets missed. What seemed unimportant many months ago, might actually be important today.

The conversations are with Ronald Cummings, and they occurred shortly after Haleigh Cummings disappeared. They might not solve the case, but they do make for interesting listening. The seemingly inconsequential question of who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop should now have an answer.

There are also references to Cousin Joe Overstreet and his thoughts about the perfect place to dump a body. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to pin this on Cousin Joe, rather I think this was an early attempt by Ronald Cummings to mislead investigators.

The audio quality is poor, and I have no plans on spending my weekend trying to filter out the background noise. My advice is listen to them with the volume up high and maybe try it a couple of times.

The one thing I do know is that these tapes have not been released to any organization other than BNN.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE

Part one       http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30001.WMA

Part two      http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30002.WMA

Part three    http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30003.WMA

Part four     http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30004.WMA

I may have some other audio that is interesting, I am looking for them this evening.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124337

Thanks for the links to these tapes, Heart.

The first two I could not listen to, because of the quality.

#4 (between Cobra and Ronald, Ronald states that Timmy woke up at 1 in the morning and Joe wasn't there. Joe was staying at Timmy's when Haleigh went missing.)

So at 1 AM ... Timmy was not in for the night. And remember, on Misty's LVA .. she stated she was told that when Timmy and Chelsea were awakened ~4 AM by the phone call that Haleigh was missing, Joe was "sleeping in his clothes." He usually slept in his underwear.

I think Joe was involved that night. Not sure to what extent yet though.

Makes one wonder why Chelsea didn't mention that little tidbit when she was on NG. There are no two people telling the same story in all this. Don't know what to believe......

snipped

CHELSEA CROSLIN: If anybody drove it, it had to have been Joe.

CASAREZ: Why?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because my husband was sleeping next to me. He had just been in a car accident and he was on medication. He was asleep hours before I was.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

Yes. Chelsea also said on NG that she did not know Joe.

He was staying at her home! His visit was approx. 2 weeks. How could she not know him?

Just saying.

I think Chelsea was lying.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1421 on: April 17, 2010, 10:59:11 PM »

I've always wondered how Misty would know that Joe sleeps in his drawers.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1422 on: April 17, 2010, 11:01:35 PM »

I don't know. If Ron really believed that Joe did it then why didn't he drive his big, bad self to TN and beat it out of him?
That was what I was thinking too, and if Joe did it why does he want to hurt Tommy?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1423 on: April 17, 2010, 11:01:48 PM »

HEART  ~~  thanks for your reply earlier.  It is hard to come to any rock solid theory when the only source of info is a liar. (MC)

I'm absolutely convinced that Ron asked for general pop because he will be able to talk amongst local criminals. Even if he and TC aren't at the same facility, it's such a small place and he does seem to have a little ghetto top dog  persona.  All he probably needs to do is put the word out that TC should find himself with the sharp end of a knife in him, there's going to be any number of gangsta wannabes that are in for some piddly chit and will be out asap. A few calls to another bud in lockup with TC and it's on...........

The zillion dollar question is why LE agreed to it. We got a guy that just heard very disturbing news and instead of letting him deal with it in a more quiet space, they shrug their shoulders and okay him dealing with it in gen pop where he can stay riled up and get others riled up.  Sounds like LE is playing along, on purpose.

I see what ya'll are saying.  But Ron may not have to put the word out at all (if he were going to do that).  From what I've read is that many times those that commit crimes against children face punishment or even death by fellow inmates.    Many in prison have children and don't tolerate child abusers and those that murder children and will mete out their own justice.  Those that commit crimes against children are often placed in protective custody.

Oh yeah I totally agree with you on that....he may not have had that in mind at all but it seems really hinky for him to request out of a more private type of situation minutes after being told about Haleigh, and with no discussion, jail personel okay it.    Seems suspicious to me.

CASAREZ: Can you tell us procedurally, earlier in the week we know they called the family to the jail. We know that Ronald was taken somewhere. Can you -- procedurally, what happened to Ronald early this week when authorities came there?

SHOEMAKER: Well, originally, it probably would have been around Wednesday I think he was taken out of his cell and he had been in his cell on his own ever since he was arrested. He was taken over to the sheriff`s office.

They talked to him about what had transpired and the fact that there were some new tips that they were searching. He was then put back -- he has to be put back into general population at that time. He has been in general population ever since then.

And then last night one of the homicide detectives again came over and talked to him, gave him an update on what was going on and what they had found and what they were hoping to find.

CASAREZ: So you`re saying that he was taken from protective custody being alone, which he has been from the beginning, into general population?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. And -- yes, ma`am. And actually, that was Ronald`s request. He didn`t feel as though he was in any danger, and he didn`t think that he actually needed to be in any protective custody. And he asked to be put -- or placed back -- or into general population.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

No breakdown. No wanting to be alone. Let me out to where I can get news! (GP)

He knows. He always has.

I was listening to those Blogger News tapes - in either #1 or #2 .... I could swear I heard Ron say - my daughter could be in the water eaten by an alligator, that`s where she could be.

Not those exact words - close. I cannot remember the exact words, but it was close.

He is such a  . If he got shanked in GP, it would be for the better. The world would

be just a little bit cleaner if RC wound up at the morgue. He is filth, refined. Theresa must cry

herself to sleep every night knowing she knocked out that turd log.

Bless her little heart! an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1424 on: April 17, 2010, 11:02:52 PM »

Miki Monkey what is a Wiccan exactly, all I saw on some of these tweets backgrounds were witch things, so I assumed that is what they are or think they are.

I wouldn't read too much into 3 being Wiccan, it is very popular to claim to be Wiccan without having the faintest idea of what it really means. It's essentially an earth based religion that believes in doing harm to none and that any good or bad thought or deed will return to the sender times 3. In fact its it is defined by its code An ye do harm to none. It has been hijacked by popular culture and has been somewhat demonized.

Thanks for the explanation. The only thing is, these twitter accounts show witches and witch like things.  Would that mean they are the demonized ones??  I know nothing about it really.

These are people in love with the idea of being witches, they throw around pagan symbols and claim to do various magiks but in essence they are just trying to intimidate and impress. Witches and Shamans come from a past when all that was available to heal was herbs and incantations. These people have been reading too much Harry Potter.

Those are the people who scare me and could get involved in pagan rituals and such.  Just more kookiness to this family, I guess.

I'm afraid I have to agree with you, people like this can get themselves involved with a pagan religion called satanism, which gives them the excuse to do just about anything. Scares me too.

And not that it means anything perse, just noting that page 66 opened with this topic.      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: April 17, 2010, 11:02:57 PM »

I think that was Chelsea but I had the same question

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: April 17, 2010, 11:03:40 PM »

I don't know. If Ron really believed that Joe did it then why didn't he drive his big, bad self to TN and beat it out of him?
That was what I was thinking too, and if Joe did it why does he want to hurt Tommy?

Exactly. These crackers are driving me up the wall. Like someone mentioned earlier, they really do make the A's look normal. OMG!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1427 on: April 17, 2010, 11:05:39 PM »

HEART  ~~  thanks for your reply earlier.  It is hard to come to any rock solid theory when the only source of info is a liar. (MC)

I'm absolutely convinced that Ron asked for general pop because he will be able to talk amongst local criminals. Even if he and TC aren't at the same facility, it's such a small place and he does seem to have a little ghetto top dog  persona.  All he probably needs to do is put the word out that TC should find himself with the sharp end of a knife in him, there's going to be any number of gangsta wannabes that are in for some piddly chit and will be out asap. A few calls to another bud in lockup with TC and it's on...........

The zillion dollar question is why LE agreed to it. We got a guy that just heard very disturbing news and instead of letting him deal with it in a more quiet space, they shrug their shoulders and okay him dealing with it in gen pop where he can stay riled up and get others riled up.  Sounds like LE is playing along, on purpose.

I see what ya'll are saying.  But Ron may not have to put the word out at all (if he were going to do that).  From what I've read is that many times those that commit crimes against children face punishment or even death by fellow inmates.    Many in prison have children and don't tolerate child abusers and those that murder children and will mete out their own justice.  Those that commit crimes against children are often placed in protective custody.

Oh yeah I totally agree with you on that....he may not have had that in mind at all but it seems really hinky for him to request out of a more private type of situation minutes after being told about Haleigh, and with no discussion, jail personel okay it.    Seems suspicious to me.

CASAREZ: Can you tell us procedurally, earlier in the week we know they called the family to the jail. We know that Ronald was taken somewhere. Can you -- procedurally, what happened to Ronald early this week when authorities came there?

SHOEMAKER: Well, originally, it probably would have been around Wednesday I think he was taken out of his cell and he had been in his cell on his own ever since he was arrested. He was taken over to the sheriff`s office.

They talked to him about what had transpired and the fact that there were some new tips that they were searching. He was then put back -- he has to be put back into general population at that time. He has been in general population ever since then.

And then last night one of the homicide detectives again came over and talked to him, gave him an update on what was going on and what they had found and what they were hoping to find.

CASAREZ: So you`re saying that he was taken from protective custody being alone, which he has been from the beginning, into general population?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. And -- yes, ma`am. And actually, that was Ronald`s request. He didn`t feel as though he was in any danger, and he didn`t think that he actually needed to be in any protective custody. And he asked to be put -- or placed back -- or into general population.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

No breakdown. No wanting to be alone. Let me out to where I can get news! (GP)

He knows. He always has.

I was listening to those Blogger News tapes - in either #1 or #2 .... I could swear I heard Ron say - my daughter could be in the water eaten by an alligator, that`s where she could be.

Not those exact words - close. I cannot remember the exact words, but it was close.

He is such a  . If he got shanked in GP, it would be for the better. The world would

be just a little bit cleaner if RC wound up at the morgue. He is filth, refined. Theresa must cry

herself to sleep every night knowing she knocked out that turd log.

Bless her little heart! an angelic monkey
Well, don;t hold back now Carpe FYI~your earlier post today about Ron knowing and his guilt and staying with Misty was exactly how I felt, just couldn't get it out right, but it made alot of sense in his actions

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: April 17, 2010, 11:05:42 PM »

Listen to the tapes that were posted.. Going to listen to them again..

Ron stated dropped off Haleigh at the bus stop and picked her up and then after dropping her off kissed her, jr . Misty and told then all he loved them and then left to go to work. I thought he went in work later according to his attorney.. He was supposed to be in by 5pm and got there 4:30 pm..

Ron was questioned by LE what took him so long to get home and he told them he stopped at the store.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: April 17, 2010, 11:08:28 PM »

Ron stated dropped off Haleigh at the bus stop and picked her up and then after dropping her off kissed her, jr . Misty and told then all he loved them and then left to go to work. I thought he went in work later according to his attorney.. He was supposed to be in by 5pm and got there 4:30 pm..

Ron was questioned by LE what took him so long to get home and he told them he stopped at the store.

I  might add after all the phone calls trying to reach Misty why didnt he fly home or come home to check on his children...
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: April 17, 2010, 11:10:41 PM »

I believe it was Chelsea...I wonder if she's related to them (and not be marriage). She sure looked like one of the clan when she was stoned out on NG the other night. Seriously, she looks like a blood related Croslin.

Well, I'll take a stab at this one.....They more than likely come into the kitchen when they wake up and being so civilized, they don't bother putting on a robe.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: April 17, 2010, 11:16:44 PM »

Exactly. These crackers are driving me up the wall. Like someone mentioned earlier, they really do make the A's look normal. OMG!

WHOOOAAA CURLY!    The A's are pyscho-babble nutty and greedy as he77  ....this crew is a few generations of drug infested breeding/habitual criminals
      The Ants normal ?   Never! they're all dregs.   sorry for the rant, I just can't let the word normal and the a's be in the same sentence.    
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: April 17, 2010, 11:20:00 PM »

Teresa has left the building?

2010 CC 000544 -- COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC vs. HANKINS, JEFF et alJudge:    BOYLSTON, RICHARD W           Date Filed:    2/8/2010
Case Type:    County Civil       Case Status:    Closed

Date    Ref.    Docket Text    Images
3/10/2010    14    WRIT OF POSSESSION RETURNED POSTED ON 030510   
3/4/2010    13    WRIT OF POSSESSION ISSUED AND DELIVERED TO THE LAKE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE - PM   
2/25/2010    12    FINAL JUDGMENT OF EVICTION FILED AND RECORDED as to JEFF HANKINS and TERESA NEVES // 02.25.10   
2/24/2010    11    CLERK'S DEFAULT ENTERED as to JEFF HANKINS and TERESA NEVES   
2/22/2010    10.01    DEFENDANT TERESA NEVES' COPY OF EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED UNDELIVERABLE   
2/22/2010    10    MOTION FOR DEFAULT AS TO JEFF HANKINS and TERESA NEVES (TIME HAS NOT EXPIRED)   
2/22/2010    9    MOTION FOR FINAL JUDGMENT FOR POSSESSION - RESIDENTIAL EVICTION - COUNT I AS TO JEFF HANKINS and TERESA NEVES   
2/17/2010    8    5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED POSTED AS TO JEFF HANKINS / 021210   
2/17/2010    7    5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED POSTED AS TO TERESA NEVES / 021210   
2/16/2010    6    DEFENDANT, JEFF HANKINS COPY OF THE EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED "MOVED LEFT NO ADDRESS UNABLE TO FORWARD"   
2/10/2010    5    CERTIFICATE OF MAILING   
2/10/2010    4    5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO TERESA NEVES AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT   
2/10/2010    3    5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO JEFF HANKINS AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT   
2/9/2010        ISSUING SUMMONS / COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010   
2/8/2010    2    CHECK LIST   
2/8/2010    1    COMPLAINT FOR TENANT EVICTION   
2/8/2010        FILING FEE ASSESSED - TENANT EVICTION COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010

http://lakecountyclerk.org/online_court_records_detail.asp?case_id=21707573

The damage done by these lies... it just never ends.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: April 17, 2010, 11:20:00 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – More About Cousin Joe And Hank Senior

Posted on April 17th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

I have no idea if this tape has any bearing on anything. It is more information regarding Cousin Joe.

Again I will leave it up to listeners to determine what it means.

I for one am not buying into the Cousin Joe story, but it is clear that from the outset he was the favorite scapegoat by Ronald Cummings. But if Cousin Joe was the person responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings I just feel that the PCSO would have put him under a good deal of pressure. And that has not happened. They had no problem snagging Misty, Tommy, Ronald, and a couple of other bit players in a drug scheme, I am sure that they could run a similar operation against Cousin Joe.

Anyway, listen at your own peril, VERY STRONG LANGUAGE.

Tape.  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/WS_30005.WMA

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124338

Heart
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1434 on: April 17, 2010, 11:20:00 PM »

Island and Jersey as long as the Croslins are kept " safe and alive" in jail that is all LE can do for now - until they crack .. They will crack soon enough. I believe it. They started turning on each other weeks ago. Its just now taking their stories with evidence and putting the pieces together.

You have the other -Lyndsy Croslin. She is flipping out. She is with her kids, He/Tommy/her Hubs is trying to gain his own within..thinking he will get off with less. He is talking. She/Lyndsy knows more than she is willing to admit. Its all a cover up within each of them - for their own self purposes. Who knows what other members of the C/C families have heard as confessions. Took the Grandma Holler to break it open ~ why she did is another mystery. Now its just a game. At this point its becoming surreal for all of them - Why? Because " All " of them have been covering up all this time. They know they are all implicated under law. For now they all sit quiet .. until they are pushed to their " self limits" each and all of them. Was once said - One persons misery is another's good fortune. That is what LE is betting on.
Its called watching a still/quiet pot boil on its own.  LE doesn't even have to offer the heat. Now its personal within Brother/Sister/Cousin. Their family mantra Croslins has been all along - I will screw you before I will allow you to screw me.  They are all survivalists with all sources connected with or without Haleigh involved. There is dirt to be played with.  It will come down to Who knows what and Who lied all this time - waged upon sentences being thrown at them - and charges to be wagered ...One of them is going to choke and tell the nearest of the truth * without implicating themselves* what happened to Haleigh.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: April 17, 2010, 11:20:02 PM »

How long did it take him to get home?  I certainly would have thought he would go straight home if he was so worried about what was going on at home that he called TC to go check on them.  This statement makes no sense.  Imagine that!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: April 17, 2010, 11:24:54 PM »

My guess is the same way she knew he slept in his clothes that night. Chelsea told her.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: April 17, 2010, 11:25:36 PM »

Well, don;t hold back now Carpe FYI~your earlier post today about Ron knowing and his guilt and staying with Misty was exactly how I felt, just couldn't get it out right, but it made alot of sense in his actions
[/quote]

Monkey Devil!

Hi islandmonkey!!!

------------------
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: April 17, 2010, 11:25:50 PM »

How long did it take him to get home?  I certainly would have thought he would go straight home if he was so worried about what was going on at home that he called TC to go check on them.  This statement makes no sense.  Imagine that!

I don't know Ron didn't use a time frame
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: April 17, 2010, 11:27:37 PM »

I  might add after all the phone calls trying to reach Misty why didnt he fly home or come home to check on his children...
I'm still stuck on the kissing and I love you........uh if I just dragged my jailbait girlfriend home after a weekend of getting high and getting down with some other guy, somehow I don't think that I'd be all lovey dovey.  I call BS on that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.