April 16, 2024, 09:33:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335468 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: April 17, 2010, 11:27:54 PM »

Haleigh's Dad Told To Make Funeral Arrangements

Saturday, April 17, 2010 9:37:52 PM

SATSUMA -- Haleigh Cummings' father was reportedly told to start making funeral arrangements for his missing daughter.

However, an attorney for Ronald Cummings says his client hopes the tip that led investigators to search the St. Johns River near Walaka was a false lead.

Investigators spent three days searching the river south of the Satsuma home Haleigh disappeared from in February 2009.

That search was prompted by a tip from Misty Croslin's brother, Hank.

After searching, the Putnam County sheriff announced the search for Haleigh is now a murder investigation.

Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh alive, was also brought to the search scene.

Croslin and Cummings are in jail on unrelated drug charges.

Croslin’s grandmother said Misty told her while she wasn't involved in Haleigh's death, she knows someone tied a brick to Haleigh and then dumped her body in the St. Johns River.

Investigators are not saying what they think happened to Haleigh.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/17/haleigh39s_dad_told_to_make_funeral_arrangements.html

Heart
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1441 on: April 17, 2010, 11:28:52 PM »

In the interest of Haleigh, please drop the Wiccan discussion.  Let's not muddy up her threads with something that may not have anything to do at all with her case. 
I concur !
I wondered in here during the Holloway case.
I was here, when my Mom died in in '04. So many
loving monkeys helped me through the mourning process.
Loving and caring, wherever they are in cyberland.

I lurked sometimes, but always return to my loving family of
primates for truthful sluthing and NO BS.

Klass has always been a fair, high integrity mod.

IMO, religion is a very sensitive subject, one which should never be discussed on a public forum, IMO. It always causes feelings to be wounded, and tempers to flare.

I am in crisis again, & I come here for peace and friendship.It is wonderful to be here, and not fret about what Sunday may bring for  my only sister, struggling to live 1 more day....The last stage of CHF is miserable for them and us.

Let's all get along ! We never know what tomorrow holds !

LEP,
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister.  I just lost 2 family members way too young, and one was especially close to me.  I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  HUGS an angelic monkey
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: April 17, 2010, 11:29:00 PM »

Just thinking outloud... Now if Joe and Tommy went to the dock to put Haleigh in the water they had to have some sort of boat to do this.. The end of the dock would of been to shallow. JMO
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: April 17, 2010, 11:29:32 PM »

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and wishes.
I want to get up for mass in the am,
and then to see my sister and   spend the day wth her.

Nite everyone.

Luv u all !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: April 17, 2010, 11:31:02 PM »

HEART  ~~  thanks for your reply earlier.  It is hard to come to any rock solid theory when the only source of info is a liar. (MC)

I'm absolutely convinced that Ron asked for general pop because he will be able to talk amongst local criminals. Even if he and TC aren't at the same facility, it's such a small place and he does seem to have a little ghetto top dog  persona.  All he probably needs to do is put the word out that TC should find himself with the sharp end of a knife in him, there's going to be any number of gangsta wannabes that are in for some piddly chit and will be out asap. A few calls to another bud in lockup with TC and it's on...........

The zillion dollar question is why LE agreed to it. We got a guy that just heard very disturbing news and instead of letting him deal with it in a more quiet space, they shrug their shoulders and okay him dealing with it in gen pop where he can stay riled up and get others riled up.  Sounds like LE is playing along, on purpose.
yikes! and I thought he just wanted out to score some drugs in GP
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1445 on: April 17, 2010, 11:31:25 PM »

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and wishes.
I want to get up for mass in the am,
and then to see my sister and   spend the day wth her.

Nite everyone.

Luv u all !

Lake Erie One thing I have found here - Monkey's are true. I hope I didn't type anything to hurt your feelings. Never my intent. I hope you have a wonderful day with your Sis tomorrow.
Smile 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: April 17, 2010, 11:33:49 PM »

SATSUMA -- Haleigh Cummings' father was reportedly told to start making funeral arrangements for his missing daughter.

However, an attorney for Ronald Cummings says his client hopes the tip that led investigators to search the St. Johns River near Walaka was a false lead.

Investigators spent three days searching the river south of the Satsuma home Haleigh disappeared from in February 2009.

After searching, the Putnam County sheriff announced the search for Haleigh is now a murder investigation.

Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh alive, was also brought to the search scene.

Croslin’s grandmother said Misty told her while she wasn't involved in Haleigh's death, she knows someone tied a brick to Haleigh and then dumped her body in the St. Johns River.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/17/haleigh39s_dad_told_to_make_funeral_arrangements.html

BBM.

Told by whom?!

And why the Dad? What about the mother, who is NOT locked up in jail right now?

What terrible reporting!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1447 on: April 17, 2010, 11:33:50 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

IMHO.......Ron is a mama's boy and has been hiding behind moma and Gma. Ron is all talk. He has a big mouth but no butt to back it up. If you walked up behind him and said "BOO" he would scit his pants and run like a rabbit.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1448 on: April 17, 2010, 11:34:05 PM »

Well, don;t hold back now Carpe FYI~your earlier post today about Ron knowing and his guilt and staying with Misty was exactly how I felt, just couldn't get it out right, but it made alot of sense in his actions

Monkey Devil!

Hi islandmonkey!!!
[/quote]

Back at you! You know it's true Glad to see you over here for a change, being your so d@mn timid and all that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1449 on: April 17, 2010, 11:35:44 PM »

I thought the family was asked not to discuss what was said in the meeting. Why is his lawyer running his mouth about what was said?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1450 on: April 17, 2010, 11:36:14 PM »

Heart how can Ron make funeral arrangements ?
I don't understand. He is behind bars and Haleigh is not yet found.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: April 17, 2010, 11:37:29 PM »

HEART  ~~  thanks for your reply earlier.  It is hard to come to any rock solid theory when the only source of info is a liar. (MC)

I'm absolutely convinced that Ron asked for general pop because he will be able to talk amongst local criminals. Even if he and TC aren't at the same facility, it's such a small place and he does seem to have a little ghetto top dog  persona.  All he probably needs to do is put the word out that TC should find himself with the sharp end of a knife in him, there's going to be any number of gangsta wannabes that are in for some piddly chit and will be out asap. A few calls to another bud in lockup with TC and it's on...........

The zillion dollar question is why LE agreed to it. We got a guy that just heard very disturbing news and instead of letting him deal with it in a more quiet space, they shrug their shoulders and okay him dealing with it in gen pop where he can stay riled up and get others riled up.  Sounds like LE is playing along, on purpose.

I see what ya'll are saying.  But Ron may not have to put the word out at all (if he were going to do that).  From what I've read is that many times those that commit crimes against children face punishment or even death by fellow inmates.    Many in prison have children and don't tolerate child abusers and those that murder children and will mete out their own justice.  Those that commit crimes against children are often placed in protective custody.

Oh yeah I totally agree with you on that....he may not have had that in mind at all but it seems really hinky for him to request out of a more private type of situation minutes after being told about Haleigh, and with no discussion, jail personel okay it.    Seems suspicious to me.

CASAREZ: Can you tell us procedurally, earlier in the week we know they called the family to the jail. We know that Ronald was taken somewhere. Can you -- procedurally, what happened to Ronald early this week when authorities came there?

SHOEMAKER: Well, originally, it probably would have been around Wednesday I think he was taken out of his cell and he had been in his cell on his own ever since he was arrested. He was taken over to the sheriff`s office.

They talked to him about what had transpired and the fact that there were some new tips that they were searching. He was then put back -- he has to be put back into general population at that time. He has been in general population ever since then.

And then last night one of the homicide detectives again came over and talked to him, gave him an update on what was going on and what they had found and what they were hoping to find.

CASAREZ: So you`re saying that he was taken from protective custody being alone, which he has been from the beginning, into general population?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. And -- yes, ma`am. And actually, that was Ronald`s request. He didn`t feel as though he was in any danger, and he didn`t think that he actually needed to be in any protective custody. And he asked to be put -- or placed back -- or into general population.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

No breakdown. No wanting to be alone. Let me out to where I can get news! (GP)

He knows. He always has.

I was listening to those Blogger News tapes - in either #1 or #2 .... I could swear I heard Ron say - my daughter could be in the water eaten by an alligator, that`s where she could be.

Not those exact words - close. I cannot remember the exact words, but it was close.

He is such a  . If he got shanked in GP, it would be for the better. The world would

be just a little bit cleaner if RC wound up at the morgue. He is filth, refined. Theresa must cry

herself to sleep every night knowing she knocked out that turd log.

Bless her little heart! an angelic monkey

That is one of the most disgusting things I have read-- seriously disturbing.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: April 17, 2010, 11:38:56 PM »

One of them is going to choke and tell the nearest of the truth * without implicating themselves* what happened to Haleigh.

I think that is what happened with them already and why the stories we hear make no sense.  They only tell the part of the story that points the finger at someone else.  Nobody is telling their own part in it.  So it is like heiroglyphics.  You are right... piece by piece it will come out.  Most of it anyway, I think.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: April 17, 2010, 11:41:30 PM »

Is it just me or do the Cummings side seem selectively blind?   We got them welcoming  the stupid ++++ that was on the watch when your child/grandchild is 'taken' into their arms , bragging her up like she is Mother Teresa.  They don't remember going by the trailer with clothes until later.  Even when the Joe blame game started early on, they were elated to be related now to the Croslins by marriage.  Golden boy Ron is a pillare of satsuma society according to his family yet all his former women say he's a nasty brute. all of them swear je doesn't do drugs...uh right
Now after waiting so long for answers, GGSykes is not going to believe until she see's proof  and Ron hopes it's a false lead.  LE will pull a lot of tricks but telling a family to make funeral arrangements seems far fetched. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: April 17, 2010, 11:42:30 PM »

I don't know. If Ron really believed that Joe did it then why didn't he drive his big, bad self to TN and beat it out of him?
That was what I was thinking too, and if Joe did it why does he want to hurt Tommy?

Exactly. These crackers are driving me up the wall. Like someone mentioned earlier, they really do make the A's look normal. OMG!
omg, I had to laugh when you called them crackers.  where I'm from, that's the same as calling black people the "n" word.  Maybe that's what you meant, but whities are all crackers, they're hillbilly (or pillbilly as IM? nicknamed them) white trash.  Nothing nice, but just plain ole cracker, why that's too nondescriptive!
funny story, in HS, a black girl called me a "cracker" and I called her a "burnt patty".  I don't know why either but it cracks me up now.

kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: April 17, 2010, 11:42:49 PM »

BBM.

Told by whom?!

And why the Dad? What about the mother, who is NOT locked up in jail right now?

What terrible reporting!

It is coming from Ron's Lawyer so of course he is speaking about his client- he said "Ron and FAMILY" were told to make arraignments- in no way did I take that to no include Crystal-
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: April 17, 2010, 11:47:22 PM »

Welcome Kalesdan..

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1457 on: April 17, 2010, 11:48:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys! I'm coming down from the rafters, and I have to agree with the Monk that posted the 911 call..Why was Misty calling herself mommy? To make herself look better? Her faint "scared" voice IS exactly the one she uses when she's trying to get her way!! Misty is to Casey Anthony, as Jesse James is to Tiger Woods, one a tad more evil than the other. Misty like Casey will fry!! The reason there was an investigation into their smalltimers drug deals was because LE knew MC was apart of this from the getgo. Her coverup was pathetic, and now will bite her in the a$$. Even the operator found it odd that Misty found it relevant and mentioned the "brick" holding the door open. Although I believe Ron was involved in the coverup (keeping Misty close, rat in the mailbox, marrying Misty) I want to know LE's intention with regards to Ron being released in GP. When I heard that my initial reaction is that Ron has been cleared as a POI and/or are testing him to see if he will sing in GP. I find the second theory a little bit hard to believe, as letting him be exposed to GP could endanger him. (which is never the intention of LE)

Oh and I found an additio<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie"

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ha3luOp4eEA"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ha3luOp4eEA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>nal picture of the rope on the door...a closer look.

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3luOp4eEA&feature=related

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1458 on: April 17, 2010, 11:50:26 PM »

I don't know. If Ron really believed that Joe did it then why didn't he drive his big, bad self to TN and beat it out of him?
That was what I was thinking too, and if Joe did it why does he want to hurt Tommy?

Exactly. These crackers are driving me up the wall. Like someone mentioned earlier, they really do make the A's look normal. OMG!
omg, I had to laugh when you called them crackers.  where I'm from, that's the same as calling black people the "n" word.  Maybe that's what you meant, but whities are all crackers, they're hillbilly (or pillbilly as IM? nicknamed them) white trash.  Nothing nice, but just plain ole cracker, why that's too nondescriptive!
funny story, in HS, a black girl called me a "cracker" and I called her a "burnt patty".  I don't know why either but it cracks me up now.

I live and grew up in Detroit over 40yrs - I never heard the word Cracker till I watched Chris Rock the comedian. Who I love.  I have to agree with you - all of this at one point within the families .. you have to laugh. Or your cry your eyes out. Its just that ..like I say every time I think of a Croslin I hear dueling banjo's in my head from the movie Deliverance.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1459 on: April 17, 2010, 11:50:51 PM »

I find the whole chain of events very interesting:

Sunday - Tommy calls grandma chompers and tells.

Monday - Search

Tuesday - Search + Forensic discovery truck / Both sides of family meet at PCSD.

---

I don`t think police would do such a thing unless they were VERY VERY sure what they found
would turn out to be Haliegh.

It seems to me they are just waiting for it to be written in stone via dna confirmation.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.