April 19, 2024, 06:28:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335661 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: April 17, 2010, 11:50:54 PM »

Haleigh's Dad Told To Make Funeral Arrangements

Saturday, April 17, 2010 9:37:52 PM

SATSUMA -- Haleigh Cummings' father was reportedly told to start making funeral arrangements for his missing daughter.

However, an attorney for Ronald Cummings says his client hopes the tip that led investigators to search the St. Johns River near Walaka was a false lead.

Investigators spent three days searching the river south of the Satsuma home Haleigh disappeared from in February 2009.

That search was prompted by a tip from Misty Croslin's brother, Hank.

After searching, the Putnam County sheriff announced the search for Haleigh is now a murder investigation.

Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh alive, was also brought to the search scene.

Croslin and Cummings are in jail on unrelated drug charges.

Croslin’s grandmother said Misty told her while she wasn't involved in Haleigh's death, she knows someone tied a brick to Haleigh and then dumped her body in the St. Johns River.

Investigators are not saying what they think happened to Haleigh.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/17/haleigh39s_dad_told_to_make_funeral_arrangements.html

BBM.

Told by whom?!

And why the Dad? What about the mother, who is NOT locked up in jail right now?

What terrible reporting!

It is coming from Ron's Lawyer so of course he is speaking about his client- he said "Ron and FAMILY" were told to make arraignments- in no way did I take that to no include Crystal-

Where do you see that this is from Ronald's lawyer? I see where his lawyer is quoted in it though.

I also don't see where "Ron and FAMILY" were told to make arraignments.

Maybe I am blind? Or maybe you are talking about another article?

*shrug*

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: April 17, 2010, 11:51:26 PM »

Welcome to the cage Kalesdan.... glad to have you..... you might read a lot of disturbing things about this case unfortunately.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1462 on: April 17, 2010, 11:51:33 PM »

I don't know. If Ron really believed that Joe did it then why didn't he drive his big, bad self to TN and beat it out of him?
That was what I was thinking too, and if Joe did it why does he want to hurt Tommy?

Exactly. These crackers are driving me up the wall. Like someone mentioned earlier, they really do make the A's look normal. OMG!

WHOOOAAA CURLY!    The A's are pyscho-babble nutty and greedy as he77  ....this crew is a few generations of drug infested breeding/habitual criminals
      The Ants normal ?   Never! they're all dregs.   sorry for the rant, I just can't let the word normal and the a's be in the same sentence.    

Thanks mizjay!  Cuz my straight hair just curled by itself, reading those words in the same sentence.   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1463 on: April 17, 2010, 11:53:58 PM »

Welcome Kalesdan..

Thanks for the welcome..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: April 17, 2010, 11:54:57 PM »

Hello Monkeys! I'm coming down from the rafters, and I have to agree with the Monk that posted the 911 call..Why was Misty calling herself mommy? To make herself look better? Her faint "scared" voice IS exactly the one she uses when she's trying to get her way!! Misty is to Casey Anthony, as Jesse James is to Tiger Woods, one a tad more evil than the other. Misty like Casey will fry!! The reason there was an investigation into their smalltimers drug deals was because LE knew MC was apart of this from the getgo. Her coverup was pathetic, and now will bite her in the a$$. Even the operator found it odd that Misty found it relevant and mentioned the "brick" holding the door open. Although I believe Ron was involved in the coverup (keeping Misty close, rat in the mailbox, marrying Misty) I want to know LE's intention with regards to Ron being released in GP. When I heard that my initial reaction is that Ron has been cleared as a POI and/or are testing him to see if he will sing in GP. I find the second theory a little bit hard to believe, as letting him be exposed to GP could endanger him. (which is never the intention of LE)

Oh and I found an additio<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie"

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ha3luOp4eEA"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ha3luOp4eEA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>nal picture of the rope on the door...a closer look.

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3luOp4eEA&feature=related
I don't think he would be in danger in GP.  He would be looked at as a victim, his poor kid got murdered by the Croslin trash.  LE isn't pointing any finger at him. If anything I think the inmates would want to see the "real murderer" get it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1465 on: April 17, 2010, 11:56:13 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: April 17, 2010, 11:58:00 PM »

JMO.. Just a thought Haleigh was transport by boat by the waters behind her home and they ended by the dock by Shell harbor Rd .
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: April 18, 2010, 12:00:18 AM »

JMO.. Just a thought Haleigh was transport by boat by the waters behind her home and they ended by the dock by Shell harbor Rd .

I do recall dogs tracing her scent to the river there near her home on Green Lane.

Could be, Heart.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1468 on: April 18, 2010, 12:00:50 AM »

I don't know. If Ron really believed that Joe did it then why didn't he drive his big, bad self to TN and beat it out of him?
That was what I was thinking too, and if Joe did it why does he want to hurt Tommy?

Exactly. These crackers are driving me up the wall. Like someone mentioned earlier, they really do make the A's look normal. OMG!
omg, I had to laugh when you called them crackers.  where I'm from, that's the same as calling black people the "n" word.  Maybe that's what you meant, but whities are all crackers, they're hillbilly (or pillbilly as IM? nicknamed them) white trash.  Nothing nice, but just plain ole cracker, why that's too nondescriptive!
funny story, in HS, a black girl called me a "cracker" and I called her a "burnt patty".  I don't know why either but it cracks me up now.

I live and grew up in Detroit over 40yrs - I never heard the word Cracker till I watched Chris Rock the comedian. Who I love.  I have to agree with you - all of this at one point within the families .. you have to laugh. Or your cry your eyes out. Its just that ..like I say every time I think of a Croslin I hear dueling banjo's in my head from the movie Deliverance.
Deenie, that's funny you never heard that word living in Detroit.  My neighbor is from Detroit, and I'm going to ask her if she ever heard it!  She is what some would call (oh, please forgive me if she's reading here!) a bookworm or maybe that stereotype, really smart, and I would have thought she was maybe nerdy in school.  She tells me all kinds of stories and she was WILD.  Shocking!
Sorry about the off topic.  I don't normally like talking about anyone but these folks are not normal, and as much as I can't stand the A's, it's hard to say which is worse.  The A's do all there evil stuff without drugs, and the C's were born into poverty and addiction and it's what they know.  Since being robbed, in a gated neighborhood no less, it feels personal when I hear about the C's stealing from others.  I hate thieves and liars, and both families are both.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: April 18, 2010, 12:02:14 AM »

omg, I had to laugh when you called them crackers.  where I'm from, that's the same as calling black people the "n" word.  Maybe that's what you meant, but whities are all crackers, they're hillbilly (or pillbilly as IM? nicknamed them) white trash.  Nothing nice, but just plain ole cracker, why that's too nondescriptive!
funny story, in HS, a black girl called me a "cracker" and I called her a "burnt patty".  I don't know why either but it cracks me up now.

I live and grew up in Detroit over 40yrs - I never heard the word Cracker till I watched Chris Rock the comedian. Who I love.  I have to agree with you - all of this at one point within the families .. you have to laugh. Or your cry your eyes out. Its just that ..like I say every time I think of a Croslin I hear dueling banjo's in my head from the movie Deliverance.
Deenie, that's funny you never heard that word living in Detroit.  My neighbor is from Detroit, and I'm going to ask her if she ever heard it!  She is what some would call (oh, please forgive me if she's reading here!) a bookworm or maybe that stereotype, really smart, and I would have thought she was maybe nerdy in school.  She tells me all kinds of stories and she was WILD.  Shocking!
Sorry about the off topic.  I don't normally like talking about anyone but these folks are not normal, and as much as I can't stand the A's, it's hard to say which is worse.  The A's do all there evil stuff without drugs, and the C's were born into poverty and addiction and it's what they know.  Since being robbed, in a gated neighborhood no less, it feels personal when I hear about the C's stealing from others.  I hate thieves and liars, and both families are both.
typo!   THEIR
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: April 18, 2010, 12:02:21 AM »

I do recall dogs tracing her scent to the river there near her home on Green Lane.

Could be, Heart.

LOL This is Jerseygirl345
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: April 18, 2010, 12:03:31 AM »

Da*n you Tommy!  You traded ears with me, you rascal.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1472 on: April 18, 2010, 12:04:14 AM »

One of them is going to choke and tell the nearest of the truth * without implicating themselves* what happened to Haleigh.

I think that is what happened with them already and why the stories we hear make no sense.  They only tell the part of the story that points the finger at someone else.  Nobody is telling their own part in it.  So it is like heiroglyphics.  You are right... piece by piece it will come out.  Most of it anyway, I think.
Keep that with you Banana's. Its coming. In short order. Trust you me. You know why too - They are not like Casey. They are not a Pretty Girl who will have strange Men putting money into their food commissary bank. The Croslin parents have no funds what so ever -have nothing to offer their Son nor their Daughter - Nothing. They can hardly pay for their phone calls from jail. Misty and Tommy are a lost cause period. They are on their own and they will do anything in their power to stay One step above the other. Blood or no Blood. That is a given. And once Ron gets the real picture of what has been implicated about Joe  - He too is going to come apart at the seems. Because He is behind bars as well - He will become a enraged machine.  He will talk about the last night of his time and place with JOE. He will take any hits he can - Talk, spill in order to get out. Seems he always walks somehow. I feel if Ron does get out, his mind will be locked into revenge. Ron is praying that Joe/or other does go into lock up / GP. ( Going back to another Monkey's post) because if Ron gets his way - it will be quick and easy and he will be no part of it. Yet he will know.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: April 18, 2010, 12:05:42 AM »

I've always wondered how Misty would know that Joe sleeps in his drawers.   
My guess is the same way she knew he slept in his clothes that night. Chelsea told her.

Having raised three sons, and one of their friends for the last three of his teen years... Not to mention that our home was the local hangout, our fridge mistakenly thought of as the nearest handy mart, and our couch and livingroom floor full of teen males for whole weekends... I just gotta say... most of em aren't shy one dang bit.  Have given the 'errrrrrmmm that's not appropriate dude' to several of these male teens who thought it was perfectly fine to jet from their sleeping bag to the bathroom, with me nearby. 

Could be they figure Joe is 'fambly' and thought nuttin of him being in his drawers.  I wouldn't have thought much of it for a family member making a quick dash to the bathroom.  Sooooo who knows?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: April 18, 2010, 12:08:55 AM »

Just thinking outloud... Now if Joe and Tommy went to the dock to put Haleigh in the water they had to have some sort of boat to do this.. The end of the dock would of been to shallow. JMO

That is my thoughts too Jersey, but that is where they were searching.  Anything further out in the river would have been been pulled down stream with the current.  There must be some reason they searched so close to the dock. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: April 18, 2010, 12:10:14 AM »

Could be, Heart.

They could have gone by boat. But then why wouldn't they dump her somewhere less populated and used. Surely there are more remote places along that river. Seems they were taking a chance of being discovered putting her in that particular place right next to the dock.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: April 18, 2010, 12:10:48 AM »

Just thinking outloud... Now if Joe and Tommy went to the dock to put Haleigh in the water they had to have some sort of boat to do this.. The end of the dock would of been to shallow. JMO

That is my thoughts too Jersey, but that is where they were searching.  Anything further out in the river would have been been pulled down stream with the current.  There must be some reason they searched so close to the dock. 

My thought on that... That where they threw the evidence not where they put Haleigh..
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1477 on: April 18, 2010, 12:15:14 AM »

I've always wondered how Misty would know that Joe sleeps in his drawers.   
My guess is the same way she knew he slept in his clothes that night. Chelsea told her.

Having raised three sons, and one of their friends for the last three of his teen years... Not to mention that our home was the local hangout, our fridge mistakenly thought of as the nearest handy mart, and our couch and livingroom floor full of teen males for whole weekends... I just gotta say... most of em aren't shy one dang bit.  Have given the 'errrrrrmmm that's not appropriate dude' to several of these male teens who thought it was perfectly fine to jet from their sleeping bag to the bathroom, with me nearby. 

Could be they figure Joe is 'fambly' and thought nuttin of him being in his drawers.  I wouldn't have thought much of it for a family member making a quick dash to the bathroom.  Sooooo who knows?? 

Wyks I agree with you - BOYS have no shame what so ever. Look at 1/2 the nation of Young Men walking around with their denim blues strapped to their thighs ..with their undies showing. One time I waited for my Daughter's boyfriend to be sucked into a escalator by his pants. Because they were so hanging off him ..   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: April 18, 2010, 12:19:37 AM »

I find the whole chain of events very interesting:

Sunday - Tommy calls grandma chompers and tells.

Monday - Search

Tuesday - Search + Forensic discovery truck / Both sides of family meet at PCSD.

---

I don`t think police would do such a thing unless they were VERY VERY sure what they found
would turn out to be Haliegh.

It seems to me they are just waiting for it to be written in stone via dna confirmation.

It is either that, which I suspect it is, or they are trying to convince that group that something was found so they will talk. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: April 18, 2010, 12:20:08 AM »

Could be, Heart.

Not the first time I have done that. LOL

I am sorry. It has been a very stressful week!

Hi, JG!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.