April 19, 2024, 10:49:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335693 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: April 18, 2010, 12:26:02 AM »

I've always wondered how Misty would know that Joe sleeps in his drawers.   
My guess is the same way she knew he slept in his clothes that night. Chelsea told her.

Having raised three sons, and one of their friends for the last three of his teen years... Not to mention that our home was the local hangout, our fridge mistakenly thought of as the nearest handy mart, and our couch and livingroom floor full of teen males for whole weekends... I just gotta say... most of em aren't shy one dang bit.  Have given the 'errrrrrmmm that's not appropriate dude' to several of these male teens who thought it was perfectly fine to jet from their sleeping bag to the bathroom, with me nearby. 

Could be they figure Joe is 'fambly' and thought nuttin of him being in his drawers.  I wouldn't have thought much of it for a family member making a quick dash to the bathroom.  Sooooo who knows?? 

Wyks I agree with you - BOYS have no shame what so ever. Look at 1/2 the nation of Young Men walking around with their denim blues strapped to their thighs ..with their undies showing. One time I waited for my Daughter's boyfriend to be sucked into a escalator by his pants. Because they were so hanging off him ..   

Don't you just wanna yank their pants up and give them a wedgie.  And sometime I wanna comb their hair...... sorry... I am so old fashioned.... or maybe just old.  LOL.  These mobile Homes are close quarters and if you have several people staying in a small mobile home, they are likely to see each other in their undies if that is the way they sleep.  I mean, look at the mattresses on the floor close to each other and just a few steps from the kitchen.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1481 on: April 18, 2010, 12:28:03 AM »

I just wanted to thank everyone for saying a prayer today for the swimmer, I just caught the news and they are reporting 2 in the hospital after 30 rescues, and they didn't mention any deaths so I'm praying he made it  an angelic monkey Thanks again!

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1482 on: April 18, 2010, 12:29:05 AM »

I've always wondered how Misty would know that Joe sleeps in his drawers.   
My guess is the same way she knew he slept in his clothes that night. Chelsea told her.

Having raised three sons, and one of their friends for the last three of his teen years... Not to mention that our home was the local hangout, our fridge mistakenly thought of as the nearest handy mart, and our couch and livingroom floor full of teen males for whole weekends... I just gotta say... most of em aren't shy one dang bit.  Have given the 'errrrrrmmm that's not appropriate dude' to several of these male teens who thought it was perfectly fine to jet from their sleeping bag to the bathroom, with me nearby. 

Could be they figure Joe is 'fambly' and thought nuttin of him being in his drawers.  I wouldn't have thought much of it for a family member making a quick dash to the bathroom.  Sooooo who knows?? 

Wyks I agree with you - BOYS have no shame what so ever. Look at 1/2 the nation of Young Men walking around with their denim blues strapped to their thighs ..with their undies showing. One time I waited for my Daughter's boyfriend to be sucked into a escalator by his pants. Because they were so hanging off him ..   

Yeppers!!   

And LOL on DD's boyfriend and the escalator.   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1483 on: April 18, 2010, 12:29:41 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1484 on: April 18, 2010, 12:31:56 AM »

Don't you just wanna yank their pants up and give them a wedgie.  And sometime I wanna comb their hair...... sorry... I am so old fashioned.... or maybe just old.  LOL.  These mobile Homes are close quarters and if you have several people staying in a small mobile home, they are likely to see each other in their undies if that is the way they sleep.  I mean, look at the mattresses on the floor close to each other and just a few steps from the kitchen.

LOLOLOL!!!  Yesssssssssssssss!!!   

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1485 on: April 18, 2010, 12:33:08 AM »

Hello Monkeys! I'm coming down from the rafters, and I have to agree with the Monk that posted the 911 call..Why was Misty calling herself mommy? To make herself look better? Her faint "scared" voice IS exactly the one she uses when she's trying to get her way!! Misty is to Casey Anthony, as Jesse James is to Tiger Woods, one a tad more evil than the other. Misty like Casey will fry!! The reason there was an investigation into their small timers drug deals was because LE knew MC was apart of this from the getgo. Her coverup was pathetic, and now will bite her in the a$$. Even the operator found it odd that Misty found it relevant and mentioned the "brick" holding the door open. Although I believe Ron was involved in the coverup (keeping Misty close, rat in the mailbox, marrying Misty) I want to know LE's intention with regards to Ron being released in GP. When I heard that my initial reaction is that Ron has been cleared as a POI and/or are testing him to see if he will sing in GP. I find the second theory a little bit hard to believe, as letting him be exposed to GP could endanger him. (which is never the intention of LE)

Oh and I found an additional picture of the rope on the door...a closer look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3luOp4eEA&feature=related
I don't think he would be in danger in GP.  He would be looked at as a victim, his poor kid got murdered by the Croslin trash.  LE isn't pointing any finger at him. If anything I think the inmates would want to see the "real murderer" get it.

Your right, and I hope they do get it! As far as RC being in GP, I do in fact believe that he may find himself in danger. I guess LE knows what they are doing......Also on my mind was what monkey said yesterday, that the human body releases the scent of a expired being within 15 minutes. Does anyone else remember the hit on the dumpster by the cadaver dogs?? Does anyone have a picture of how close, or far that dumpster is from their driveway?? KLAAS hi!! I'm hoping you do have the pics!  'll get back to my reading, and Mamosa time...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1486 on: April 18, 2010, 12:33:31 AM »

I just wanted to thank everyone for saying a prayer today for the swimmer, I just caught the news and they are reporting 2 in the hospital after 30 rescues, and they didn't mention any deaths so I'm praying he made it  an angelic monkey Thanks again!

IM

30 rescues???    

Adding my prayers for the 2 in the hospital...........

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: April 18, 2010, 12:37:45 AM »

gypsyblue2u

so not only did cobra shove keep your enemy close down rons throat, he tried 2 convince ron how to think about joe...fine job again cobra... 5 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/gypsyblue2u

Heart
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1488 on: April 18, 2010, 12:39:25 AM »

Just thinking outloud... Now if Joe and Tommy went to the dock to put Haleigh in the water they had to have some sort of boat to do this.. The end of the dock would of been to shallow. JMO

That is my thoughts too Jersey, but that is where they were searching.  Anything further out in the river would have been been pulled down stream with the current.  There must be some reason they searched so close to the dock. 

My thought on that... That where they threw the evidence not where they put Haleigh..

Hmm..now that just throws me through a loop. I sure hope they find HaLeigh. That precious baby deserved more than a watery grave..God bless these people that hurt these children. I can't even stand to watch the Animal Police shows, it just makes me disgusted that people who behave in thise violent manner are still among our society lurking...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1489 on: April 18, 2010, 12:47:54 AM »

IM

30 rescues???    

Adding my prayers for the 2 in the hospital...........

Believe it or not 30 is not outside the norm for a weekend, the day my son and I were caught in a RIP there were 90 rescues not including A's by onlookers. We are the drowning capital due to RIPS and tourist that come have no clue what to look for or how to get out of them. I made sure my family was educated and the schools have about 5 water safety days a yr just to reinforce how to avoid them and spot them ahead of time.

It didn't lool good for the rescue dad saw this afternoon as they worked on him forever before he was lifeflighted off the beach, but the news didn't talk about any deaths so I pray he is one of the men hospitalized.

Thanks for your continued prayers.  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: April 18, 2010, 12:48:27 AM »

Just thinking outloud... Now if Joe and Tommy went to the dock to put Haleigh in the water they had to have some sort of boat to do this.. The end of the dock would of been to shallow. JMO

That is my thoughts too Jersey, but that is where they were searching.  Anything further out in the river would have been been pulled down stream with the current.  There must be some reason they searched so close to the dock. 

My thought on that... That where they threw the evidence not where they put Haleigh..

i dont think those pillbilly twits used a boat, they have a hard time driving
cars

now for them putting her in the water, yes could be, but not where LE
is looking, why, its a public boat ramp, you would think someone would have noticed
something after 14mo, ive put a few boats in the water at ramps, and things dont
always go as planned, things fall off into the water, and you want it back, so
you dive for it, and hopefully find it, and the cinder blocks could be a make do
anchor for a jetski, till you get the trailer to the bottom of the ramp
oh there is a wave from the launch, so it moves things around on the bottom

http://www.putnam-fl.com/bocc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=471&Itemid=151

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: April 18, 2010, 12:56:48 AM »

i dont think those pillbilly twits used a boat, they have a hard time driving
cars

now for them putting her in the water, yes could be, but not where LE
is looking, why, its a public boat ramp, you would think someone would have noticed
something after 14mo, ive put a few boats in the water at ramps, and things dont
always go as planned, things fall off into the water, and you want it back, so
you dive for it, and hopefully find it, and the cinder blocks could be a make do
anchor for a jetski, till you get the trailer to the bottom of the ramp
oh there is a wave from the launch, so it moves things around on the bottom

http://www.putnam-fl.com/bocc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=471&Itemid=151

I don't think they used a boat either.  It sounds like the van was probably used to take her somewhere.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: April 18, 2010, 12:59:29 AM »

guilty he could swim for miles with those built in life vests/ears 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: April 18, 2010, 01:00:28 AM »

Likely already posted:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/17/haleigh39s_dad_told_to_make_funeral_arrangements.html

Haleigh's Dad Told To Make Funeral Arrangements
Saturday, April 17, 2010 9:37:52 PM

SATSUMA -- Haleigh Cummings' father was reportedly told to start making funeral arrangements for his missing daughter.

However, an attorney for Ronald Cummings says his client hopes the tip that led investigators to search the St. Johns River near Walaka was a false lead.

Investigators spent three days searching the river south of the Satsuma home Haleigh disappeared from in February 2009.

That search was prompted by a tip from Misty Croslin's brother, Hank.

After searching, the Putnam County sheriff announced the search for Haleigh is now a murder investigation.

Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh alive, was also brought to the search scene.

Croslin and Cummings are in jail on unrelated drug charges.

Croslin’s grandmother said Misty told her while she wasn't involved in Haleigh's death, she knows someone tied a brick to Haleigh and then dumped her body in the St. Johns River.

Investigators are not saying what they think happened to Haleigh.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: April 18, 2010, 01:03:22 AM »

I don't think they used a boat either.  It sounds like the van was probably used to take her somewhere.

and there is a lot of somewhere, near green lane

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: April 18, 2010, 01:16:26 AM »

Report: Grandma says Misty Croslin confessed details of disappearance

By SARA K. CLARKE - The Orlando Sentinel

Misty Croslin’s grandmother said the teen broke down and confessed to her, saying she knows what happened to 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, according to a media report.

According to the report, Croslin’s grandmother, Flora Hollars, said Croslin confessed to her, but insisted she was not involved. Channel 13 reported Saturday that the grandmother said someone “tied a brick block to the rope and dropped her into the St. Johns River.” Hollars said Misty told her Haleigh was dropped into the river, but wouldn’t say why she was killed.

Fourteen months after Haleigh disappeared, authorities say people involved in the case are starting to break down and talk, including Croslin, the 5-year-old’s former stepmother. She was the last person to see Haleigh before she vanished from her father’s Satsuma home.

After more than a year of chasing leads in the case, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said Thursday that the girl is “most likely dead.” Detectives are investigating her case as a homicide.

Divers searched the St. John’s River this week, recovering items. But it was not known if they are related to Haleigh’s disappearance.

Hollars told the Sentinel earlier this week that she shared information she learned from talks with Misty with investigators.

“Every time I talk to her (Croslin), I get a little bit more and a little bit more,” Hollars said by phone from Nashville, Tenn.

Read more: http://www.bradenton.com/2010/04/18/2213659/report-grandma-says-misty-croslin.html#ixzz0lQT2aFif

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: April 18, 2010, 01:21:45 AM »

Flo fingers grandchildren

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: April 18, 2010, 01:25:46 AM »

Nanny Flora and the 3 grands she fingered for being involved in Haleighs death pictures

Heart
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1498 on: April 18, 2010, 01:27:00 AM »

I just love this video!!!!

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/?action=view&current=003-23.flv

FAMOUS LAST WORDS -

Ron Cummings: No problem, man! In two weeks I can make the money to pay for them and
eat em myself.

Get on the ground. Get on the ground. Get on the ground. Get on the ground!!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: April 18, 2010, 01:27:40 AM »

I tried to listen to the tapes of Ron and Cobra.  Can't make out what they are saying except for a lot of filthy words.  I just shut them off.  I had to.  I watched the MC LDT video and have to say the little twit sure did try to convince them she knew nothing, saw nothing and was innocent of any wrong doing.  She sure was different in that video and all the television appearances than she was in the drug bust tapes.  She is very hardened for the tender age of 18.  It is sadly pathetic.   

All you good monkeys have a good night. 
Be back tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.