April 24, 2024, 09:47:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335991 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: April 18, 2010, 01:30:35 AM »

Haleigh's Dad Told To Make Funeral Arrangements

Saturday, April 17, 2010 9:37:52 PM

SATSUMA -- Haleigh Cummings' father was reportedly told to start making funeral arrangements for his missing daughter.

However, an attorney for Ronald Cummings says his client hopes the tip that led investigators to search the St. Johns River near Walaka was a false lead.

Investigators spent three days searching the river south of the Satsuma home Haleigh disappeared from in February 2009.

That search was prompted by a tip from Misty Croslin's brother, Hank.

After searching, the Putnam County sheriff announced the search for Haleigh is now a murder investigation.

Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh alive, was also brought to the search scene.

Croslin and Cummings are in jail on unrelated drug charges.

Croslin’s grandmother said Misty told her while she wasn't involved in Haleigh's death, she knows someone tied a brick to Haleigh and then dumped her body in the St. Johns River.

Investigators are not saying what they think happened to Haleigh.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/17/haleigh39s_dad_told_to_make_funeral_arrangements.html

BBM.

Told by whom?!

And why the Dad? What about the mother, who is NOT locked up in jail right now?

What terrible reporting!

heard Homicide investiagtion not Murder from LE
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1501 on: April 18, 2010, 01:30:38 AM »

Flo fingers grandchildren
No Heart, they are legacy of Flora's Hollah ... 

for the Love of .. Teef
I am not a hater of the Southern Culture - Its part of my heritage but this family is   
Not hate to anyone that is from the South ~ I think you understand what I am conveying.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1502 on: April 18, 2010, 01:34:23 AM »

I just love this video!!!!

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/?action=view&current=003-23.flv

FAMOUS LAST WORDS -

Ron Cummings: No problem, man! In two weeks I can make the money to pay for them and
eat em myself.

Get on the ground. Get on the ground. Get on the ground. Get on the ground!!!!!!!
Carpe I heard that too from Ronald's mouth on the tapes - No problem Man etc..
He should be a Senator ......

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: April 18, 2010, 01:37:15 AM »

for the Love of .. Teef
I am not a hater of the Southern Culture - Its part of my heritage but this family is   
Not hate to anyone that is from the South ~ I think you understand what I am conveying.

It is part of my heritage as well... I am a Texas gal.  But I wanna thank the good Lord, I was raised by parents who were not drug addled, in and out of jail and prison and puredee nuts!  With that... I am taking myself off to bed now.  Have a good night.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: April 18, 2010, 01:45:09 AM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/?action=view&current=003-23.flv

FAMOUS LAST WORDS -

Ron Cummings: No problem, man! In two weeks I can make the money to pay for them and
eat em myself.

Get on the ground. Get on the ground. Get on the ground. Get on the ground!!!!!!!
Yep, they was living large in that vid.....right up til the get on the ground
I will say if RonBoy is acting in his own 14 month undercover op to get to the bottom of this he deserves an Oscar. He has convinced me that he willingly got hitched to Misty, willingly left the business of tracking down the S.O.B that took Haleigh to the police, turned over a new leaf and did not seek revenge on the dude that Misty fingered about 1 week after it happened  and this latest plum role of dope boy, he's good. He made it seem so real........snark
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1505 on: April 18, 2010, 01:55:47 AM »

for the Love of .. Teef

It is part of my heritage as well... I am a Texas gal.  But I wanna thank the good Lord, I was raised by parents who were not drug addled, in and out of jail and prison and puredee nuts!  With that... I am taking myself off to bed now.  Have a good night.
My Dad's Mom - My Grandmother was the youngest of 19 - born/raised Kentucky - dirt floors and all.
So I know, I do know. 
Good Night Bananas - Sleep well Sister.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1506 on: April 18, 2010, 01:58:27 AM »

The inside of that trailer must have looked like the med cart at a senior citizen`s home... making the daily rounds for patients.

I`ll take a pink one, a blue one, an orange one.... do you have any purple ones?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1507 on: April 18, 2010, 01:59:44 AM »

FAMOUS LAST WORDS -

eat em myself.

Yep, they was living large in that vid.....right up til the get on the ground
I will say if RonBoy is acting in his own 14 month undercover op to get to the bottom of this he deserves an Oscar. He has convinced me that he willingly got hitched to Misty, willingly left the business of tracking down the S.O.B that took Haleigh to the police, turned over a new leaf and did not seek revenge on the dude that Misty fingered about 1 week after it happened  and this latest plum role of dope boy, he's good. He made it seem so real........snark
That was my favorite video of all of them but some of the screen shots/pic's are really great too Aren't they just the pride and joy of their families

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: April 18, 2010, 02:03:05 AM »

What is the big deal with doing or taking Ocycotin pills excuse my spelling please.  What is the high or low they are supposed to give you?  Hear a lot about the addiction going on with them, and what is a roxie?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1509 on: April 18, 2010, 02:08:30 AM »

In Ron`s mugshot he already looks like he has been eating some of em.

He looks like the Lucky Charm`s Leprechaun-

Ayyyyyyyye I see blue stars, pink hearts, and yellow moons!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1510 on: April 18, 2010, 02:10:45 AM »

What is the big deal with doing or taking Ocycotin pills excuse my spelling please.  What is the high or low they are supposed to give you?  Hear a lot about the addiction going on with them, and what is a roxie?

Going to take a stab at trying to answer, OXY's if taken for extreme pain as directed by a non-quack qualified DR who supervises you and runs drug testing are a God send to cancer victims or people in severe pain, but they are extremely addictive and in Florida many DR's hand them out like candy. People like Ron/Misty have admitted to others to snorting them and that releases all the medication that is supposed to be released over 12 hours immediately, so they get a huge high from it, it's a synthetic heroin. Roxies IIRC are the non-time released form of oxycodone so they aren't as strong because they aren't supposed to be time released so their isn't as much oxycodone in the roxies as the oxycontin. Hope that makes sense, I'm sleepy so if it doesn't, someone can jump in and explain better

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: April 18, 2010, 02:13:05 AM »

.............Okay IM ya just had to bring a pic like that of Crystal Cummings didncha?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1512 on: April 18, 2010, 02:15:27 AM »

Ya think  Looks like he ate quite a few 

[
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: April 18, 2010, 02:17:44 AM »

I am going to try but not sure I can post the pictures of drug arrest day and pictures of what they look like today....what a difference drug free idiots look like.
I think that is the main reason all this has come out they got clean and woke up to the realization that they are not going anywhere for a very long time.  enter the blame game...

Just wish LE would spill the beans unlike Casey Anthony where we pretty much knew the story although we couldn't and still can't wrap our head around why, the charecters in this case are beyond bizarre.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: April 18, 2010, 02:18:23 AM »

.............Okay IM ya just had to bring a pic like that of Crystal Cummings didncha?

You know I AM an equal opportunity offender..........and I forgot a few, I am forewarning you this time Monkey Devil!

I tell you, these people are straight from the set of Deliverance, I think I even hear a squeal

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: April 18, 2010, 02:19:45 AM »

TRINITY_00 (believe to be x-employee of KP)

TRINITY_00

lots of people told a lot of things. this stuff was our "day 3" in greater satsuma. huh. remember it real well.

joe did not. they took his clothes from that night. they took croslins van to fdle. they went to TN. Joe lawyered up. They contacted his female "ride" to satsuma. they took her car and did complete forensic analysis. CSI type of shit. what else could they do.

when Joe got a lawyer. Lisa C got real mad at her sister for that shit. they were having a major family feud.

we had 3 full boxes on Joe. everything we had went to LE.

can u imagine how we felt? pfft! then to have everyone in their mother calling us names. we tried to tell u.

we had someone in Nashville. joe changed after going home. fdle couldn't steer good ole boy LE in Ten.

with a girl named Jen in a blue caddy. Boss bitch always liked Joe even when LE said lay off. She had u guys hunting down Jen in a blue caddy one night on WS. Heh heh.

yeah. LE did real good. they had everything short of confessions. do you know how many false leads and tips they had to elimin?

yep. that was boss bitch reachin' out to u peeps after she said we couldn't find our way out of a paper bag. pfft.

nope. we heard from family she drove him down. was visiting relatives or friends in palm beach.

well, they had a lot of other credible leads too. hindsight's 20/20. if LE had crystal ball, every missing kid would be found.

what I mean is, there were other things we were all lookin' at that were just as hot. Joe lawyered up. other things were poppin

Well, we have stuff on Tommy. Pretty much what is matching up here. But I didn't believe it. I guess I was wrong. Apologize.

I think we'll find out soon. I know some stuff they've found, but nothing hard on Joe to my limited knowledge.

I really don't think they'd tell the families about this, if they didn't have more than Misty and Tommy's word. So they must have something.

lots of townspeople said they knew about misty and tommy. the sexual abuse. I didn't believe it.

yes. i have heard from a bud of mine what they have to confirm this. she's deceased.

don't know that. we heard a million things. they don't need to prove motive if they've got conclusive forensic, though.

joe was a crip. he stopped hard gang bangin. sat around and smoked all day.

and everything the Croslins told us proved to be true about joe.

don't know. he left the next day. that's what we were told.

true. we just don't know to what extect her involvement was. is she an accessory after the fact or a co-conspirator.we shall see

for christ sake. TG wasn't leaking anything. if kp needed something for le, she'd ask anybody. is that so wrong?

I have to say, she wouldn't stop at anything to find out info that LE didn't have. Ya think LE would've turned to the net? No. But maybe in cases in the future, they will. You get locals on boards that talk to locals, and bingo - u got good info.

I dont know all the specifics. wasnt my yob. but what would you have done in her position? Think about it. HELP FIND THE KID.

true that. Sarah would kick her ass.

It was a horrible situation. was made to look as if it was about gossip or "sides" in a custody battle. everyone was so pissed at how it got portrayed by Pirate, they were ready to pounce. Pirate didn't get it. she was so worried about blogging, she missed why the info was asked for in the first place. it was for LE. Hard choices were made by good people. Sucks that egomaniacs turned it into something it wasn't. Hurt everyone's rep and put a bad light on what happened. Pisses me off just to talk about it. So I understand WS owner. She couldn't ask. It was part of the case investigation.She got screwed.Feel sorry for her. Bad rap for something any of us would have done

http://twitter.com/TRINITY_00

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: April 18, 2010, 02:20:04 AM »

I'd like to get a little locket and put that picture of 'Ronald' on it for Miz Nancy to pin on one of her neon shirts since he's dun did a burn out on her heart.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: April 18, 2010, 02:31:55 AM »

So many mug shots, so little time.   
It always cracks me up all those great ones that Heart comes across too. Crazy random people, all just wasted and high. And I love the jailhouse tips that Pa & Ma Croslin pass down to the youngens such as  save up your pretzel so you can scrape the salt off on your food.
And even with all this chit happening Ma gets busted hijacking a lady's purse at KMart. It just keeps on coming.
Wonder when they will start the foundation for the new Croslin/Cummings wing at the county jail? Giddy up
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1518 on: April 18, 2010, 02:34:41 AM »

I'd like to get a little locket and put that picture of 'Ronald' on it for Miz Nancy to pin on one of her neon shirts since he's dun did a burn out on her heart.
Monkey Devil! I say go for it, although she would say "poor Ron, he sacrificed his freedom to get the dirt on Misty, and he was smiling because he was so smart to get her arrested blah, blah, blah".......

[
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: April 18, 2010, 02:36:10 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.