April 19, 2024, 12:34:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335627 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: April 18, 2010, 02:40:03 AM »

TRINITY_00

The net was a new and untapped resource. But can spin its head around and bite your head off, too. Just ask Judge Strickland.

Heart
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1521 on: April 18, 2010, 02:41:55 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: April 18, 2010, 02:46:28 AM »

snipped from Hearts post from Trinity**
Well, we have stuff on Tommy. Pretty much what is matching up here. But I didn't believe it. I guess I was wrong. Apologize.

I think we'll find out soon. I know some stuff they've found, but nothing hard on Joe to my limited knowledge.

I really don't think they'd tell the families about this, if they didn't have more than Misty and Tommy's word. So they must have something.

lots of townspeople said they knew about misty and tommy. the sexual abuse. I didn't believe it.

yes. i have heard from a bud of mine what they have to confirm this. she's deceased.**

Yikes, somehow I hadn't expected that. If true, it really will end up like a Deliverence movie.   freaks.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: April 18, 2010, 02:53:11 AM »

"Of course I do. I promise to be faithful when I aint doin drugs with nobody else. I promise to be a good mama to Jr. as long as he don't bother me when I'm gettin high."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1524 on: April 18, 2010, 02:54:45 AM »

"Of course I do. I promise to be faithful when I aint doin drugs with nobody else. I promise to be a good mama to Jr. as long as he don't bother me when I'm gettin high."

Y'all are cracking me up tonight!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: April 18, 2010, 02:55:52 AM »

CARPE started that one.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1526 on: April 18, 2010, 02:59:28 AM »

CARPE started that one.
Oh, I know..he makes me crack up laughing with every post, but sometimes you need to laugh or you'll go crazy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: April 18, 2010, 02:59:40 AM »

drug bust day.....what a cute couple
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1528 on: April 18, 2010, 03:02:15 AM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You Always Mommy... My heart is just tour up as to why or how people can wait this long to say something. Burn in hell you sick individuals.

I can't imagine her pain, and I understand her frustration with all the liars pointing fingers........still holding on to hope

[
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: April 18, 2010, 03:03:53 AM »

we have had some food, a shower or two, some clean clothes but no drugs and realization that we are going to be here for awhile....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: April 18, 2010, 03:08:21 AM »

This shot is the one that blows my itty bitty brain the MOST!

This isn`t ACTING. It is a bloody UNITED FRONT.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: April 18, 2010, 03:11:49 AM »

we have had some food, a shower or two, some clean clothes but no drugs and realization that we are going to be here for awhile....
Poster couple that should be distributed to the entire community. This is what being lazy dopers will do for you.  A stack of mug shots and a lot of years behind bars.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: April 18, 2010, 03:14:48 AM »

I don't know. If Ron really believed that Joe did it then why didn't he drive his big, bad self to TN and beat it out of him?
That was what I was thinking too, and if Joe did it why does he want to hurt Tommy?

Exactly. These crackers are driving me up the wall. Like someone mentioned earlier, they really do make the A's look normal. OMG!
omg, I had to laugh when you called them crackers.  where I'm from, that's the same as calling black people the "n" word.  Maybe that's what you meant, but whities are all crackers, they're hillbilly (or pillbilly as IM? nicknamed them) white trash.  Nothing nice, but just plain ole cracker, why that's too nondescriptive!
funny story, in HS, a black girl called me a "cracker" and I called her a "burnt patty".  I don't know why either but it cracks me up now.

I really had no idea!
I meant yokels or hillbillies.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: April 18, 2010, 03:15:11 AM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You Always Mommy... My heart is just tour up as to why or how people can wait this long to say something. Burn in hell you sick individuals.

I can't imagine her pain, and I understand her frustration with all the liars pointing fingers........still holding on to hope

You know I can understand her hanging on to hope that little Haleigh is still alive. I have to be honest that when I heard LE say it was a homicide I lost my hope for a minute and then I ran across a very long detailed post by an ordinary blogger that made me question why I lost my hope since no proof has come out yet to verify that Haleigh is really gone. Right now all I know for sure is that maybe a few liars are now telling another story. When I see the real proof, then I'll give up hope too.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1534 on: April 18, 2010, 03:16:20 AM »

Southern Culture: My Grandmother again born in 1906- youngest of 19 in KY. My Grandmother dropped out of school at the age of 9. Yes. My Grandmother would call all her Grand kids with nicknames. Just like so many do in the South names stick. No Juniors though  she called me by my name with a Y.  I was never close to her, she had countless grandchildren/great grandchildren but I somehow I remembered her singing a song to me. That came out of me after I had my Daughter. My Daughter was about a year old and I was feeding her at her high chair and I started singing this song. Chickabee chickabee what do you want to be, chickabee chickabee you are my love to me.. As if it popped into my head as known yet I had no recall of it. My Dad was in the next room and he walked in and just staring at me ..and I looked up at him " as to say What? " and he said I can't believe your singing that. He said My Mother used to sing me that song when I was a baby. My Dad was born in 1932. NO recall of her ever singing it to me. Or her even using the nickname Chickabee. She passed away when my Daughter was about 4 yrs old. She was healthy as a horse and had no illness. She was an amazing woman for one that had little or no education. She would make quilts/sew/embroider like no other could - fine detail, that you would never find in today's world. She cooked and cleaned and always was on top of things - she was to all " A woman of her own culture".  She never learned how to spell, She was never literate. She had the mindset of the deep south and sometimes she was an embarrassment in public ~ in the metro Detroit area ~ when she chose to speak out. Things I cannot type here that she felt was true and reasonable, the few times she did speak her opinion. Funny how Misty was said that she lived in Michigan prior to Florida. My Grandmother was born in KY and lived her married life and after in Michigan. There is this connection between Mich/Southerners.   I can honestly say though even with my Grandmothers upbringing and lack of education. She was in a different class than Misty's family. She does not even fit in within the classification of Misty's family. 
Just to say because one grew up in the South and had no education and no resources - does not automatically define the person nor family branch of that person.  This Family Croslin has been labeled for what they represent - honestly - by everyone.  I just wanted to add a gentle reminder that Many great people came from this culture of deep south in History * not speaking of my family as a whole just using my GMA as an example. For Carpe/all My Grandmother Drove a late 60's convertible pearl white with dual exhaust and  red leather interior .. she was a hip old lady. She really was and she had no fear. She had nothing to hide.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: April 18, 2010, 03:17:42 AM »

That's really sad. Wishing that there would be a concrete fact one way or the other. Can't imagine how that must feel.  It makes me want to cry and then I look at these jackasses in these pics and want to kill'em.   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: April 18, 2010, 03:33:36 AM »

DEENIE~  great story about you & your GMa.   I was born and raised in the south also and I cringe everytime something else wacky pops up about these nuts. They are the living personification of every negative demeaning southern stereotype. And to top it off, they're almost all of them criminals. 
My family is pretty wacky too but at least everybody lives a decent honest life, proud n loud  and all that!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: April 18, 2010, 03:33:50 AM »

------------------
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1538 on: April 18, 2010, 04:03:28 AM »

I think more so Island Crystal's pain is coming from - she was not there for Haleigh due to her own issues at the time. I think that in essence is eating her alive more so than Haleigh being missing. That she should have been aware of .. she should have stepped in irregardless the consequences, yet she at the time was not able to. Her conflicts in life disabled her to be within Haleigh's best interest. And now its too late.. way too late. I personally do not know much about CS but I know she is Haleigh's Mom .. I know within all of this she has to be hurting more than Ronald and Misty ever could.  Her relationship started with Haleigh inside her body - before Haleigh met this world. Crystal is Haleigh's Mom and that is just. Crystal now has other children and she must look at them and think - Why. Almost like an Epiphany. Crystal though needs to hold some accountability. She knew of Misty, she knew of what was going on in the household - Ron's life. She had other ways of connecting via phone with Ron's Mom. Or even her own Mom speaking with Ron's Mom. To gain some insight of Haleigh's life. As much as Crystal is hurting - she dropped the ball big time. Not that she would ever think that Haleigh would die. But the fact that she left Haleigh..and pretty much never looked back. Her words of Ron being abusive etc. I do not see Crystal as a girly girl. She is not one to look at LE with a smile. Why didn't she press for Haleigh to be with her? She couldn't because she is no better than Ronald. Caught up in the drug scene..Snared. Haleigh didn't have a chance - from get go. She was born with special needs, that requires meds/health monitoring etc. Too much for one without a consistent income/drug issues/no job/no driver's license and other young babies to handle. With all that does it mean that Crystal didn't Love Haleigh No .. I am sure she did and does love Haleigh. But comes a day you have to step up and Scream " I need Help" and then with that help you declare  I am taking my life back and My Kid is coming with me - the other things work themselves out one way or another ...... jmo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1539 on: April 18, 2010, 04:10:56 AM »

DEENIE~  great story about you & your GMa.   I was born and raised in the south also and I cringe everytime something else wacky pops up about these nuts. They are the living personification of every negative demeaning southern stereotype. And to top it off, they're almost all of them criminals. 
My family is pretty wacky too but at least everybody lives a decent honest life, proud n loud  and all that!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.