April 25, 2024, 02:08:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336042 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: April 18, 2010, 05:02:37 AM »

Excuse me if it is already posted but going through the Rondald tapes from jail and the one to his grandm other mid way  thru where gma says his mother said to tell him "be careful what you say because you have a snitch in with you that is what your mom said or the cops told her".
Am I hearing that right?
here is a good link to the calls very clear...
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6288494
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1541 on: April 18, 2010, 06:14:50 AM »

The photo's of Haleigh - that is not a playground incident - accident. Her face in these photo's just rips me in 1/2. 

Her face has many injury's - Looking at the photos posted by Carpe - seeing the stages of them- The abrasions are in sequence of a line - from her nose to cheek. She has a black eye and contusions to her lower cheek. The cut within the side of her nose-scrapes in sequence* including her cheek- towards the deepest gash/nose maybe was from Rings worn on the hand that punched her. Looks to me that she was cold cocked -hit slammed with someone's fist/or backhanded. That a ring or rings worn would have caused the skid like abrasions across her face - yet the ring head nailed the side of her nose.  The scab on her chin looks crusty yellow/ like impetigo to me unlike her other wounds.  Very common in children within her age group.  Stages of contusions facial: initial Trauma is dark/blue/purple/blackened (without breakage of tissue) follows the stains of pale shades of blue/purple then yellow / then redness/ than pink than back to skin tone. Cuts open wounds: Initial blanched white, red, redness and then if healing without infection it turns shades of pink to brown and begins to scab. If infection is set in it will be redness/ with yellow, weeping, crusty oozy like with indifferent scabs forming. Which is typical of impetigo in children. Impetigo is mainly found around the mouth/nose area. Her chin does not fit within the trauma on her face. Her chin wound is circular. Her other deep gashes are angular. Again back to the photos -Taking in the fact that my hand is bigger than her face * me studying her wounds within these pics. - if I had rings on with gems on prongs and I back handed her with a clenched fist *backhanded yet a punch and hit her face hard - like knocked her to the floor. My knuckles backwards would have hit into her eye socket area to cause a black eye. My ring finger " Ring" would have hit/punctured her nose - and then scraped along her cheek. To re-inact Any one can do this - themselves. Take your fist and clench it. Throw your arm out as if you were to strike something hard "back handing" - your knuckles would hit the hardest/deepest and your fingers would flair and swipe within an instant. This poor baby. I can't imagine.
An observation to add - If a Man would have hit her in this way she probably would have been knocked out cold or worse- she would not be able to sustain such a hit without going to the ER. If a woman did this to her, she/H would be traumatized and screaming from the shock of the hit - but alive. She more than likely didn't feel the true impact of it within. The body has natural reinforcements to protect you from such injury's - when your hit without knowing its coming. Not that she did not feel it.  It was definitely a blunt force trauma that caused this. This was not Haleigh falling on something in the playground of her school. All of my words are just my opinion - 8 yrs of being a skin care tech and myself having a blunt force trauma to my own face/head. I was mauled by a dog- basically from forehead to jaw. I never felt a thing within it or right after - My body went into shock mode. 70 stitches later- My head within 24 hours swelled almost twice the size-and became a instant rainbow of colors - after the compression from the dogs jaw upon my face/skull. I see what I see within Haleigh's photos and to me it is just what it is - Trauma caused by impact.   
-- I cannot believe that Ron or Someone did not investigate this further. There is no way this was a playground injury. * This twist is within her School - If it did actually happen at her school ..they would not anything to lose by admitting it or discounting it. Their only responsibility is to report it to the parent. The laws are set into place within all public schools in the US. Public schools have no liability what so ever when it comes to your child being injured on school property. No matter how or who caused the injury. No matter the injury. Paper cut - Death.  They are out. Law was set in place by Bill Clinton after the Columbine shootings. No Schools will be held liable. You/Parent have to sue  the perpetrator/individual that caused bodily harm/malice/death to your child - regardless of them being a student /or that it happened on school property. Public schools are opt out, no liability.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1542 on: April 18, 2010, 06:54:34 AM »

Here are Kayla’s own words in defense of her brother:
THE LETTER #1
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com

I am Joe Overstreet’s sister, granddaughter of Flora Hollars. Before yall go and start believing all these stories that Joe had something to do with Haleigh yall need to relize who’s stories has changed everytime they have talk to someone..Now my Grandmother want to get involved yall can’t believe her either she is just out to try and get some money out of people..She is already receiving money from alot of people in Florida that is the only reason she is talking..One minute she will tell Joe that she knows he didn’t do it then turn around and tell Misty and Tommy the same thing..Joe is innocent,he had nothing to do with this..He was on vacation and was planned to leave on Feb. 10 2009 just as he did.. He did not just up and leave he talk to the police before he left..Misty and Tommy and also my grandmother is crazy..Before the law believes anything that my grandmother Flora Hollars say they need to do a drug test on her to make sure she is not doped up and knows what she is talking about… She is only out to try and get a reward… She will change her story just as much as Tommy and Misty will..My brother was just in the wrong place at the wrong time..He is a good guy. Tommy and Misty just thinks they will get a plea if they try and blame it on someone else..And also if Tommy made the call to my Grandmother that him and Joe had done that to Haleigh why was that phone call not recorded all the rest of them are..I would not put it past my grandmother to make something like that up..She is a very selfish lady that is just out for money and attention…

THE LETTER #2

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW
HALEIGH CUMMINGS MISSING CHILD CASE
APRIL 16, 2010

On March 26, 2010, I informed Nancy Grace that Hank T. Croslin, Jr. (Tommy), wanted and will take a polygraph exam to clear the air as to the events of the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Haleigh disappeared.

On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph given by technician, Ron Grenier. On Saturday, April10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.

On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.

Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at  the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.

As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River,  Putnam County, Florida.

The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: April 18, 2010, 06:56:27 AM »

here is the link
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=532783550
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1544 on: April 18, 2010, 08:14:02 AM »

What is the big deal with doing or taking Ocycotin pills excuse my spelling please.  What is the high or low they are supposed to give you?  Hear a lot about the addiction going on with them, and what is a roxie?

Going to take a stab at trying to answer, OXY's if taken for extreme pain as directed by a non-quack qualified DR who supervises you and runs drug testing are a God send to cancer victims or people in severe pain, but they are extremely addictive and in Florida many DR's hand them out like candy. People like Ron/Misty have admitted to others to snorting them and that releases all the medication that is supposed to be released over 12 hours immediately, so they get a huge high from it, it's a synthetic heroin. Roxies IIRC are the non-time released form of oxycodone so they aren't as strong because they aren't supposed to be time released so their isn't as much oxycodone in the roxies as the oxycontin. Hope that makes sense, I'm sleepy so if it doesn't, someone can jump in and explain better

Hey Island Monkey!! I hope you find yourself doing well besides the circumstances  of this innocent baby. It breaks my heart as I continue to read, and read, and read. I guess we should consider Crystal S. lucky that this cast of characters finally cracked, and soon she may know the whereabouts of her child, and be able to put her to rest respectfully.  It is 100% true now that these criminals are sober and well they finally realized the extent of this crime! I hope Misty likes her solitary confinement cell! As to your question about Oxy, and Roxies let me try to explain in some detail. I don't know if anyone has ever had a prescription to any narcotic pain killers, but when you do have them they are highly addictive. I am a legal student and am well aware of the law. 5 yrs ago I was in a terrible accident and I had a substantial amount of injuries(concussion, 8 broken teeth, collarbone was shattered...). This is the accident that claimed the life of my love unfortunately. My doctor was well aware that I was a complete and utter mess. She prescriped me Norco, which is a step up from Vicodin, and a step down from Oxy and Roxies. Being in a pain, and a deep depression I indulged on these wonder pills to help me cope. They made me forget everything, and let me sleep off my pain. I would sleep for days. I went through 180 Norco's in about 45 days. I am ashamed of it now, but as I look back its only logical that someone who had just been through a traumatic ordeal would find comfort in pain relievers. After my 2nd jar of 90 Norco's was empty I said, "thats it, I'm done".....I spent a whole week lethargic, in extreme pain, and was nauseas....I was experiencing withdrawal. I am a good person, with my head on my shoulders with no prior drug abuse (I smoked pot, but not habitually). What I'm trying to say is even an educated person like myself could have fallen in a wrong  path of addiction due to these narcotics. With inner strength I said enough, as all I was doing was sleeping my life away. Ron, Misty, and the whole gang were taking prescription Oxycontin which causes an individual to be in a relaxed, incoherent state. ((if you recall in the 911 calls  Misty consistently said "huh?"))  I have seen students at university parties scraping these pills up and snorting them as if it was c*ke. Every person I observed would drink a few drinks, be in a drunk stupor and fall asleep. Its a pathetic excuse to be addicted to those pills. You are aware the entire time that you know you are doing wrong. I read yesterday that a Monkey mentioned that HaLeigh was probably so used to taking medication that she may have likely taken some of their drugs. I remember being a child and taking pills thinking it was candy. I can only imagine how many times poor HaLeigh Junior had to wait and play by themselves while Misty slept off her high. If you watch the video of Tommy and Hank Sr. jail visit you can see that Hank Sr. is constantly sniffing, and playing with his nose this indicated that he too snorts these narcotics. I hope this helps you understand. I thank God everyday I overcame the control of prescription narcotics. I am going to say a prayer for Ron, Misty, Joe and Tommy, in hopes that they see their faults, and repent. Ahh. Coffee time. See you wonderful monkeys later. God bless you all! an angelic monkey

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1545 on: April 18, 2010, 08:25:43 AM »

THE LETTER #1

I am Joe Overstreet’s sister, granddaughter of Flora Hollars. Before yall go and start believing all these stories that Joe had something to do with Haleigh yall need to relize who’s stories has changed everytime they have talk to someone..Now my Grandmother want to get involved yall can’t believe her either she is just out to try and get some money out of people..She is already receiving money from alot of people in Florida that is the only reason she is talking..One minute she will tell Joe that she knows he didn’t do it then turn around and tell Misty and Tommy the same thing..Joe is innocent,he had nothing to do with this..He was on vacation and was planned to leave on Feb. 10 2009 just as he did.. He did not just up and leave he talk to the police before he left..Misty and Tommy and also my grandmother is crazy..Before the law believes anything that my grandmother Flora Hollars say they need to do a drug test on her to make sure she is not doped up and knows what she is talking about… She is only out to try and get a reward… She will change her story just as much as Tommy and Misty will..My brother was just in the wrong place at the wrong time..He is a good guy. Tommy and Misty just thinks they will get a plea if they try and blame it on someone else..And also if Tommy made the call to my Grandmother that him and Joe had done that to Haleigh why was that phone call not recorded all the rest of them are..I would not put it past my grandmother to make something like that up..She is a very selfish lady that is just out for money and attention…

THE LETTER #2

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW
APRIL 16, 2010

On March 26, 2010, I informed Nancy Grace that Hank T. Croslin, Jr. (Tommy), wanted and will take a polygraph exam to clear the air as to the events of the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Haleigh disappeared.

On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph given by technician, Ron Grenier. On Saturday, April10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.

On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.

Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at  the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.

As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River,  Putnam County, Florida.

The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

I am almost convinced that Joe was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Karla although an unknown character seems to be credible. I agree that the grandmother is on drugs, and looking for $$$$. As for Tommy, I think he was a helper in HaLeigh's disposal. He had to have done something minimal as he is so sure he is getting out. He told his father he wouldn't be in there for long. This indicates to me that he was already thinking of ratting Misty out. Thats the exact reason LE arrested him as well, so he would squeal under pressure. He begged for a Polygraph, so that tells me he only had a small role in this childs disapearance. I bet $100.00 that he will get a plea deal, maybe and Ant style immunity. Good post Heart!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1546 on: April 18, 2010, 08:31:30 AM »

<edit> Great post Starcat! Early morning!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1547 on: April 18, 2010, 08:54:55 AM »

THE LETTER #1

THE LETTER #2

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW
APRIL 16, 2010

Thanks! So, that is Kayla - Joe's sister.

...and putting a face to her name...

kayla pannell overstreet

http://www.myspace.com/michaelandkayleana

It is looking like Kayla has been written out of the will. LOL

If I ever accused my grandmother (love her soul) of being a doper... I would have
lost a body part.

...and I think the point of your whole post is that Granny only thinks she set this into motion.

In reality - ex-FBI PI Steven  K.  Brown drove it home through the uprights.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1548 on: April 18, 2010, 09:08:12 AM »

News to Kayla most of the woman I knew from the 1960's were on prescription medication.  This isn't new for  woman being "dopers". When I grew up most of all the women had a prescription bottle for some form of "Tranquilizers". No one really wants to believe that this baloney of drugs has been going back a long time.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: April 18, 2010, 09:11:14 AM »

News to Kayla most of the woman I knew from the 1960's were on prescription medication.  This isn't new for  woman being "dopers". When I grew up most of all the women had a prescription bottle for some form of "Tranquilizers". No one really wants to believe that this baloney of drugs has been going back a long time.

You're absolutely right! Valium was often prescribed to women for their "nerves"; and they considered most all women to have "nerve problems" if they complained of anything.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1550 on: April 18, 2010, 09:21:38 AM »

What is the big deal with doing or taking Ocycotin pills excuse my spelling please.  What is the high or low they are supposed to give you?  Hear a lot about the addiction going on with them, and what is a roxie?

Going to take a stab at trying to answer, OXY's if taken for extreme pain as directed by a non-quack qualified DR who supervises you and runs drug testing are a God send to cancer victims or people in severe pain, but they are extremely addictive and in Florida many DR's hand them out like candy. People like Ron/Misty have admitted to others to snorting them and that releases all the medication that is supposed to be released over 12 hours immediately, so they get a huge high from it, it's a synthetic heroin. Roxies IIRC are the non-time released form of oxycodone so they aren't as strong because they aren't supposed to be time released so their isn't as much oxycodone in the roxies as the oxycontin. Hope that makes sense, I'm sleepy so if it doesn't, someone can jump in and explain better

Hey Island Monkey!! I hope you find yourself doing well besides the circumstances  of this innocent baby. It breaks my heart as I continue to read, and read, and read. I guess we should consider Crystal S. lucky that this cast of characters finally cracked, and soon she may know the whereabouts of her child, and be able to put her to rest respectfully.  It is 100% true now that these criminals are sober and well they finally realized the extent of this crime! I hope Misty likes her solitary confinement cell! As to your question about Oxy, and Roxies let me try to explain in some detail. I don't know if anyone has ever had a prescription to any narcotic pain killers, but when you do have them they are highly addictive. I am a legal student and am well aware of the law. 5 yrs ago I was in a terrible accident and I had a substantial amount of injuries(concussion, 8 broken teeth, collarbone was shattered...). This is the accident that claimed the life of my love unfortunately. My doctor was well aware that I was a complete and utter mess. She prescriped me Norco, which is a step up from Vicodin, and a step down from Oxy and Roxies. Being in a pain, and a deep depression I indulged on these wonder pills to help me cope. They made me forget everything, and let me sleep off my pain. I would sleep for days. I went through 180 Norco's in about 45 days. I am ashamed of it now, but as I look back its only logical that someone who had just been through a traumatic ordeal would find comfort in pain relievers. After my 2nd jar of 90 Norco's was empty I said, "thats it, I'm done".....I spent a whole week lethargic, in extreme pain, and was nauseas....I was experiencing withdrawal. I am a good person, with my head on my shoulders with no prior drug abuse (I smoked pot, but not habitually). What I'm trying to say is even an educated person like myself could have fallen in a wrong  path of addiction due to these narcotics. With inner strength I said enough, as all I was doing was sleeping my life away. Ron, Misty, and the whole gang were taking prescription Oxycontin which causes an individual to be in a relaxed, incoherent state. ((if you recall in the 911 calls  Misty consistently said "huh?"))  I have seen students at university parties scraping these pills up and snorting them as if it was c*ke. Every person I observed would drink a few drinks, be in a drunk stupor and fall asleep. Its a pathetic excuse to be addicted to those pills. You are aware the entire time that you know you are doing wrong. I read yesterday that a Monkey mentioned that HaLeigh was probably so used to taking medication that she may have likely taken some of their drugs. I remember being a child and taking pills thinking it was candy. I can only imagine how many times poor HaLeigh Junior had to wait and play by themselves while Misty slept off her high. If you watch the video of Tommy and Hank Sr. jail visit you can see that Hank Sr. is constantly sniffing, and playing with his nose this indicated that he too snorts these narcotics. I hope this helps you understand. I thank God everyday I overcame the control of prescription narcotics. I am going to say a prayer for Ron, Misty, Joe and Tommy, in hopes that they see their faults, and repent. Ahh. Coffee time. See you wonderful monkeys later. God bless you all! an angelic monkey

WOW, this is a tour of the home, and it shows the back door. How did Misty even know the the door was open if it closes on its own? Excuse my french but, Caught ya B*tch!

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/crime/2009/03/06/ng.haleigh.home.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

A better picture of the rope.

Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: April 18, 2010, 09:24:06 AM »

Southern Culture: My Grandmother again born in 1906- youngest of 19 in KY. My Grandmother dropped out of school at the age of 9. Yes. My Grandmother would call all her Grand kids with nicknames. Just like so many do in the South names stick. No Juniors though  she called me by my name with a Y.  I was never close to her, she had countless grandchildren/great grandchildren but I somehow I remembered her singing a song to me. That came out of me after I had my Daughter. My Daughter was about a year old and I was feeding her at her high chair and I started singing this song. Chickabee chickabee what do you want to be, chickabee chickabee you are my love to me.. As if it popped into my head as known yet I had no recall of it. My Dad was in the next room and he walked in and just staring at me ..and I looked up at him " as to say What? " and he said I can't believe your singing that. He said My Mother used to sing me that song when I was a baby. My Dad was born in 1932. NO recall of her ever singing it to me. Or her even using the nickname Chickabee. She passed away when my Daughter was about 4 yrs old. She was healthy as a horse and had no illness. She was an amazing woman for one that had little or no education. She would make quilts/sew/embroider like no other could - fine detail, that you would never find in today's world. She cooked and cleaned and always was on top of things - she was to all " A woman of her own culture".  She never learned how to spell, She was never literate. She had the mindset of the deep south and sometimes she was an embarrassment in public ~ in the metro Detroit area ~ when she chose to speak out. Things I cannot type here that she felt was true and reasonable, the few times she did speak her opinion. Funny how Misty was said that she lived in Michigan prior to Florida. My Grandmother was born in KY and lived her married life and after in Michigan. There is this connection between Mich/Southerners.   I can honestly say though even with my Grandmothers upbringing and lack of education. She was in a different class than Misty's family. She does not even fit in within the classification of Misty's family. 
Just to say because one grew up in the South and had no education and no resources - does not automatically define the person nor family branch of that person.  This Family Croslin has been labeled for what they represent - honestly - by everyone.  I just wanted to add a gentle reminder that Many great people came from this culture of deep south in History * not speaking of my family as a whole just using my GMA as an example. For Carpe/all My Grandmother Drove a late 60's convertible pearl white with dual exhaust and  red leather interior .. she was a hip old lady. She really was and she had no fear. She had nothing to hide.

I was born and raised in the deep south (NC) and have moved around a lot due to my career. I've come in contact with many difficult cultures/ethnic groups, etc. because I've traveled abroad. I must say I've never seen anything like the clans involved in the case of Haleigh.

There are some good Southerners, even the illiterate ones. I worked in home health care early in my nursing career and visited homes deep within the Appalachian Mountains. I come to love those people, most were just like your grandmother. They were good, honest folk. They had hard lives and did the best they could. They had their own unique brand of Southern class. Their homes were humble but clean and not a one of them even remotely resembled anything that was whelped from the Cummings-Croslin clans.

I believe they should have their own classification, although I wouldn't begin to know what to call it. The sad thing is whatever it is...it seems to be contagious. Their children all seem to be doomed to repeat it.

These people literally embrace ignorance and wallow in it. What kind of parent wouldn't want more for their children? Poor little Haleigh never had a chance. She was lost in a sea of irresponsible, ignorant people. Even the matriarchs don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1552 on: April 18, 2010, 09:33:46 AM »

WOW, this is a tour of the home, and it shows the back door. How did Misty even know the the door was open if it closes on its own? Excuse my french but, Caught ya B*tch!

I couln't embed it. But here is where I found it. Scroll almost down to the bottom. It passed two pictures and a video. I suggest if you haven't seen this, you should take a look!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96960

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: April 18, 2010, 09:46:37 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsyLPN

Channel Views:
Total Upload Views:
Subscribers:
Justice for Tommy, set him free!
United States
Companies:
unemployeed
Hobbies:
myspace, smoking

LindsyLPN (1 day ago)
I hate this big o' bed, sleeping all alone.

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
Grandma Holler N' Scream, is really talking some BS. I have officially cut her off, among others thathave backstabbed on that side of the family.

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
WITH EVERY DEATH COMES NEW LIFE AND NEW BEGINNINGS, THE WAY GOD MEANT FOR IT TO BE!

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
As for the so-called stolen items they are trying to blame on Tommy. It's like this, they found the stolen items in our place, but I don't know who stole them, it could of been anyone, and it could of been planted.

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
I'm so excited, I can barely sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
Tom plans to come home, order   some KFC, have a few beers, and have some quiet time.

LindsyLPN I wait with abated breath (2 days ago)

LindsyLPN It's all coming down tonite! (2 days ago)    

LindsyLPN the countdown is on! (2 days ago)

LindsyLPN (3 days ago)
Tom is a hard sleeper, if he did have something to do with this it's because he was sleep walking.

----

Tommy won't be coming home, Lindsy. Is everyone in this family on hallucinogenics?

Carpe- This was shown previously to be a fake youtube.  I can go find the link (again).   I also believe she is divorcing him, and that was reported here, and I would have to go find that link (again), LOL...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 10:11:37 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: April 18, 2010, 09:50:20 AM »

How does one wait with ABATED breath, exactly?

Is there a Tic-Tac for that?

------------------
starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: April 18, 2010, 09:53:57 AM »

If u watch this video misty says 4 people comes to mind Joe,misty,Tommy and maybe Ron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYvGRH1suuI&feature=related
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: April 18, 2010, 10:01:43 AM »

If u watch this video misty says 4 people comes to mind Joe,misty,Tommy and maybe Ron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYvGRH1suuI&feature=related

Maybe Ron? Well there you go, there's always bits of truth in lies. Since Misty LIVED with Ron she should certainly know if he had something to do with it. Sounds like she's saying he wasn't at work.

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: April 18, 2010, 10:05:19 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsyLPN

Channel Views:
Total Upload Views:
Subscribers:
Justice for Tommy, set him free!
United States
Companies:
unemployeed
Hobbies:
myspace, smoking

LindsyLPN (1 day ago)
I hate this big o' bed, sleeping all alone.

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
Grandma Holler N' Scream, is really talking some BS. I have officially cut her off, among others thathave backstabbed on that side of the family.

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
WITH EVERY DEATH COMES NEW LIFE AND NEW BEGINNINGS, THE WAY GOD MEANT FOR IT TO BE!

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
As for the so-called stolen items they are trying to blame on Tommy. It's like this, they found the stolen items in our place, but I don't know who stole them, it could of been anyone, and it could of been planted.

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
I'm so excited, I can barely sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LindsyLPN (2 days ago)
Tom plans to come home, order   some KFC, have a few beers, and have some quiet time.

LindsyLPN I wait with abated breath (2 days ago)

LindsyLPN It's all coming down tonite! (2 days ago)    

LindsyLPN the countdown is on! (2 days ago)

LindsyLPN (3 days ago)
Tom is a hard sleeper, if he did have something to do with this it's because he was sleep walking.

----

Tommy won't be coming home, Lindsy. Is everyone in this family on hallucinogenics?

Sleepwalking?? OMG. She better watch out for her own safety 'when' he comes home. He might just sleepwalk and abate her breath (i.e. weaken it or take it away).

Wasn't this shown to be a fake youtube?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 10:09:40 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1558 on: April 18, 2010, 10:07:54 AM »

You're absolutely right! Valium was often prescribed to women for their "nerves"; and they considered most all women to have "nerve problems" if they complained of anything.

Hi Stayathomemommy,

Thank-you for remember that women were prescripted tranquilzers for their "nerves".

Women in the 1950's and 1960's did not go to gym's to relieve their stresses, they exercised to Jack LaLanne on TV, which was good! The mommies did not have access to daycare, (which I don't agree on allowing strangers to even feed your child, let
alone care for a child for eight hours), but for the nervous mommies did not have that privilege of a backdoor so to speak.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1559 on: April 18, 2010, 10:12:25 AM »

One quick comment on Misty's letter to the Governor on her food, she is lucky if the Governor doesn't send her a bill for Restitution, for her sorry hind-end of misleading police and everyone good soul who helped out money-wise looking for Haleigh.

What would the bill be?  I would say 500,000 if not more in all the searches. Tim Miller's search alone must have cost a pretty penny.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.