April 22, 2024, 11:50:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335866 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1560 on: April 18, 2010, 10:18:21 AM »

Right, the saying is: waiting with bated breath.

or after a bucket of fried chicken and a few Budweezers

perhaps Lindsy will be waiting with BAIT BREATH?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: April 18, 2010, 10:20:39 AM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You Always Mommy... My heart is just tour up as to why or how people can wait this long to say something. Burn in hell you sick individuals.

I can't imagine her pain, and I understand her frustration with all the liars pointing fingers........still holding on to hope

Is this not almost the same thing that Annette Sykes is saying that she is being ridicule for. 

IM do you have a link to Crystal's post?

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: April 18, 2010, 10:21:23 AM »

Excuse me if it is already posted but going through the Rondald tapes from jail and the one to his grandm other mid way  thru where gma says his mother said to tell him "be careful what you say because you have a snitch in with you that is what your mom said or the cops told her".
Am I hearing that right?
here is a good link to the calls very clear...
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6288494

In my opinion ... you heard right.

I believe Ron's words speak volumes.  The implication is that he has not revealed all that he knows rearding the happenings on that fateful night and ... Ron's mother is fully aware.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1563 on: April 18, 2010, 10:23:11 AM »

The inside of that trailer must have looked like the med cart at a senior citizen`s home... making the daily rounds for patients.

I`ll take a pink one, a blue one, an orange one.... do you have any purple ones?
I'll just bet it did and I'll also bet there was much cleaning up of the stash before the 911 was called. Also about the van, if Haleigh was put in that van and brought to the river, it seems odd that the van was given back to Lindsy, they kept it a long time, and they must not have found anything or we probably would have heard about that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: April 18, 2010, 10:25:10 AM »

In Ron`s mugshot he already looks like he has been eating some of em.

He looks like the Lucky Charm`s Leprechaun-

Ayyyyyyyye I see blue stars, pink hearts, and yellow moons!!!!!
With that ridiculous smirk of his in full bloom  I just choked on my coffee with the delightful pic of Crystal Cummings 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: April 18, 2010, 10:26:36 AM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You Always Mommy... My heart is just tour up as to why or how people can wait this long to say something. Burn in hell you sick individuals.

I can't imagine her pain, and I understand her frustration with all the liars pointing fingers........still holding on to hope

Is this not almost the same thing that Annette Sykes is saying that she is being ridicule for. 

Great-grandmother says Haleigh is alive until proven otherwise
By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, April 17, 2010 2:00 AM EDT

WELAKA - The great-grandmother of Haleigh Cummings believes the missing kindergartner is still alive, despite a public announcement made Thursday changing the status from a missing-child case to a homicide.

"They've got to show me a body or something that definitely proves that she is dead or otherwise she'll be alive," Annette Sykes said. "I'm not going to believe that she's dead. They've got to prove it."

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/17/news/news01.txt

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: April 18, 2010, 10:30:12 AM »

TRINITY_00

The net was a new and untapped resource. But can spin its head around and bite your head off, too. Just ask Judge Strickland.
Again I'm confused, I read the post from this Trinity that you posted, seemed to be talking in riddles 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: April 18, 2010, 10:31:53 AM »

By Kristin Chambers

WELAKA - The great-grandmother of Haleigh Cummings believes the missing kindergartner is still alive, despite a public announcement made Thursday changing the status from a missing-child case to a homicide.

"They've got to show me a body or something that definitely proves that she is dead or otherwise she'll be alive," Annette Sykes said. "I'm not going to believe that she's dead. They've got to prove it."

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

crystal sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You bug

Mood: sad/pissed Posted 9 hours ago

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: April 18, 2010, 10:32:03 AM »

Grammy Sykes in the house!!!!

Rollin' with that Florida Sunshine Law...

Ol' girl is letting it all hang out

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: April 18, 2010, 10:32:45 AM »

drug bust day.....what a cute couple
Misty looks like she walked off the set of The Night Of The Living Dead. Ron looks like he is flying high with his Moe haircut    WTH
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: April 18, 2010, 10:34:13 AM »

Me too, it is very difficult, beyond difficult to be having all this bs coming out, and who knows if any of it is true 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1571 on: April 18, 2010, 10:34:24 AM »

Brief Update on Misty's LVA

TJ texted me this morning - I asked if this was the same info that Art Harris and Steph Watts have. He didn't answer that question - so, I'm not sure. He was texting from a Blackberry, so he probably didn't want to get into a long drawn out conversation with those little buttons. As far as I know - there is no "new" LVA (Muffy may have eluded to that when linking TJ's new blog site and I may have accidentally gave that impression or there was some confusion, I apologize) - just the one that took place originally. In a sense, you don't need to do multiple LVAs unless there is entirely new info, and Misty is identified as a person with knowledge. So, you only need one LVA unless there is something new to compare the old LVA report.

In the info you saw posted from Steph and Art - that is a summary and not a rolling screen shot of the entire session - as it unfolds. I am hoping that it is a "video / screen grab" of the actual session, but I don't know and can't promise anything. Art and Steph have what I would call "summary" or "portions" of the LVA and it doesn't allow for the entire verbal session to be taken in REAL TIME as the questions are asked and the LVA registers the results. I hope that makes sense.

TJ is out of town currently - and he says that he will post the info when he gets back - he didn't say when that would be.

On another note - TJ will be on with Levi Page at 8 tonight. I'm not exactly sure what would be revealed - but it will certainly be more of Haleigh's case. It may be a summary of the weeks events and more discussion.

+++

Carpe - I loved that post you made yesterday - very very awesome post. I agree. Hate wearing a mask was classic.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: April 18, 2010, 10:40:50 AM »

I'm missing something here, if Crystal and Annette are holding on to hope which is certainly their right to do, why is one article saying about making funeral arrangements?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1573 on: April 18, 2010, 10:47:46 AM »

.............Okay IM ya just had to bring a pic like that of Crystal Cummings didncha?

That pic in particular needs a warning label long in advance. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: April 18, 2010, 10:48:15 AM »

Good Sunday morning Monkeys & hope all is well today.

Thank you for the updates.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: April 18, 2010, 10:50:30 AM »

Hey, thanks Rob!

------------------
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: April 18, 2010, 11:02:32 AM »

.............Okay IM ya just had to bring a pic like that of Crystal Cummings didncha?

That pic in particular needs a warning label long in advance. 

This was my favorite picture of Crystal.

I'll add a WARNING!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: April 18, 2010, 11:05:14 AM »

Brief Update on Misty's LVA

TJ texted me this morning - I asked if this was the same info that Art Harris and Steph Watts have. He didn't answer that question - so, I'm not sure. He was texting from a Blackberry, so he probably didn't want to get into a long drawn out conversation with those little buttons. As far as I know - there is no "new" LVA (Muffy may have eluded to that when linking TJ's new blog site and I may have accidentally gave that impression or there was some confusion, I apologize) -. just the one that took place originally In a sense, you don't need to do multiple LVAs unless there is entirely new info, and Misty is identified as a person with knowledge. So, you only need one LVA unless there is something new to compare the old LVA report.

In the info you saw posted from Steph and Art - that is a summary and not a rolling screen shot of the entire session - as it unfolds. I am hoping that it is a "video / screen grab" of the actual session, but I don't know and can't promise anything. Art and Steph have what I would call "summary" or "portions" of the LVA and it doesn't allow for the entire verbal session to be taken in REAL TIME as the questions are asked and the LVA registers the results. I hope that makes sense.

TJ is out of town currently - and he says that he will post the info when he gets back - he didn't say when that would be.

On another note - TJ will be on with Levi Page at 8 tonight. I'm not exactly sure what would be revealed - but it will certainly be more of Haleigh's case. It may be a summary of the weeks events and more discussion.

+++

Carpe - I loved that post you made yesterday - very very awesome post. I agree. Hate wearing a mask was classic.

Thank you Rob.  I thought only one LVA  had been given, but can't rely on my memory.
Looking forward to seeing it.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: April 18, 2010, 11:09:53 AM »

By Kristin Chambers

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

crystal sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You bug

Mood: sad/pissed Posted 9 hours ago

I can understand that, after all they have been through.

They want more than words. They want data and confirmation through forensics.

Finality.

They have more invested in this... it was their Haliegh bug.

------------------
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: April 18, 2010, 11:10:27 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124340

Haleigh Cummings – The New Old Tapes
Posted on April 18th, 2010

Most Saturdays are a quiet time for the online world. Yesterday was not. The release of the Ronald tapes here and here seem to have everyone in a feeding frenzy. But, I for one am not sure why. The tapes reveal Ronald fingering Cousin Joe, but that is a game that has been played before. The PCSO don’t buy into it. If they did, Cousin Joe, would be on an all expenses paid vacation behind bars.

The tapes do however reveal a great deal of information. You have to put on your listening ears to appreciate it.

Investigator Steve Brown has claimed to have solved the case, I have talked to Steve a couple of times, and at no point has he pointed to a suspect. However he did say he knows who did it.

I am taking a more circuitous route, I talk to lots of folks, and you start to build a picture. I think Steve Brown has the case nailed. He has not told me who he suspects, but I’d bet a dollar that it is not who most people assume.

Steve Brown made the comment “You would never guess who did it”. Actually I suspect I walk in his foot steps. I do believe that this case is rapidly approaching an end, and I also believe that the person facing the biggest problem is someone you might not expect. I was set in my mind, I understood the events of that night. The doubt started months ago, little bits ate away at my conviction.

There is so much information and disinformation in the case that sometimes it is hard to pick fact from fiction.

I have just received three very interesting phone calls. Two on the Haleigh Cummings case and one on the Caylee Anthony case. I suspect we are going to have a very interesting panel this afternoon. I won’t announce the names as the situation may change, but if this all comes together it is going to be one great program!

Tune in at 3pm Sunday to listen to the latest news. Link is here.

Simon Barrett

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.