April 23, 2024, 04:29:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335927 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1580 on: April 18, 2010, 11:12:17 AM »

Steve Brown made the comment “You would never guess who did it”. Actually I suspect I walk in his foot steps. I do believe that this case is rapidly approaching an end, and I also believe that the person facing the biggest problem is someone you might not expect. I was set in my mind, I understood the events of that night. The doubt started months ago, little bits ate away at my conviction.
It almost sounds like from that statement everyone will be surprised who did it 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1581 on: April 18, 2010, 11:13:37 AM »

Sorry Monkeys, I am way behind, but have a question that may be st*pid, but the question has to do with the pics Carpe posted of Haleigh with the scars and black eye.

Who, where and when were these pics taken and what is the story behind them? Any info would be appreciated. I think it was Deenie that said it looked like she was backhanded and I tend to agree.

That is why I am just asking the story behind the pics. Sorry that I am behind and this has probably already been answered.

TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: April 18, 2010, 11:14:54 AM »

Steve Brown made the comment “You would never guess who did it”. Actually I suspect I walk in his foot steps. I do believe that this case is rapidly approaching an end, and I also believe that the person facing the biggest problem is someone you might not expect. I was set in my mind, I understood the events of that night. The doubt started months ago, little bits ate away at my conviction.

Hard to believe there could be any more surprises left with this clan, isn't it!?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: April 18, 2010, 11:17:03 AM »

Sorry Monkeys, I am way behind, but have a question that may be st*pid, but the question has to do with the pics Carpe posted of Haleigh with the scars and black eye.

Who, where and when were these pics taken and what is the story behind them? Any info would be appreciated. I think it was Deenie that said it looked like she was backhanded and I tend to agree.

That is why I am just asking the story behind the pics. Sorry that I am behind and this has probably already been answered.

TIA JSM

Good morning JSM.   an angelic monkey

From my memory it was reported as a playground injury, but maybe one of the smarter Monkeys can remind us when it occurred.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1584 on: April 18, 2010, 11:20:20 AM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You Always Mommy... My heart is just tour up as to why or how people can wait this long to say something. Burn in hell you sick individuals.

I can't imagine her pain, and I understand her frustration with all the liars pointing fingers........still holding on to hope

Is this not almost the same thing that Annette Sykes is saying that she is being ridicule for. 

IM do you have a link to Crystal's post?

IT's on her FB........I think they all feel this way to an extent because so far they have been shown nothing that has any evidenitiary value to prove they found her. The PCSO may be waiting on test to come back, but as of Wednesday night the family was still told nothing had been found.

I'd post her FB link, but for some reason whenever I do, it defaults to time, so just type in her name on a FB search.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: April 18, 2010, 11:20:53 AM »

Southern Culture: My Grandmother again born in 1906- youngest of 19 in KY. My Grandmother dropped out of school at the age of 9. Yes. My Grandmother would call all her Grand kids with nicknames. Just like so many do in the South names stick. No Juniors though  she called me by my name with a Y.  I was never close to her, she had countless grandchildren/great grandchildren but I somehow I remembered her singing a song to me. That came out of me after I had my Daughter. My Daughter was about a year old and I was feeding her at her high chair and I started singing this song. Chickabee chickabee what do you want to be, chickabee chickabee you are my love to me.. As if it popped into my head as known yet I had no recall of it. My Dad was in the next room and he walked in and just staring at me ..and I looked up at him " as to say What? " and he said I can't believe your singing that. He said My Mother used to sing me that song when I was a baby. My Dad was born in 1932. NO recall of her ever singing it to me. Or her even using the nickname Chickabee. She passed away when my Daughter was about 4 yrs old. She was healthy as a horse and had no illness. She was an amazing woman for one that had little or no education. She would make quilts/sew/embroider like no other could - fine detail, that you would never find in today's world. She cooked and cleaned and always was on top of things - she was to all " A woman of her own culture".  She never learned how to spell, She was never literate. She had the mindset of the deep south and sometimes she was an embarrassment in public ~ in the metro Detroit area ~ when she chose to speak out. Things I cannot type here that she felt was true and reasonable, the few times she did speak her opinion. Funny how Misty was said that she lived in Michigan prior to Florida. My Grandmother was born in KY and lived her married life and after in Michigan. There is this connection between Mich/Southerners.   I can honestly say though even with my Grandmothers upbringing and lack of education. She was in a different class than Misty's family. She does not even fit in within the classification of Misty's family. 
Just to say because one grew up in the South and had no education and no resources - does not automatically define the person nor family branch of that person.  This Family Croslin has been labeled for what they represent - honestly - by everyone.  I just wanted to add a gentle reminder that Many great people came from this culture of deep south in History * not speaking of my family as a whole just using my GMA as an example. For Carpe/all My Grandmother Drove a late 60's convertible pearl white with dual exhaust and  red leather interior .. she was a hip old lady. She really was and she had no fear. She had nothing to hide.

Deenie,  Thanks so much for putting this "Southern Culture" in words.  Couldn't have said it better.  Most "Southern" people are the kindest,  most humble people you will find.  DO NOT for one minute look at the Croslin Clan and believe this is what all poor Southern people are about.  IT IS NOT.  As with any group you will find the bad apples and the Croslin's are no different.  Just look at the Anthony's.  No different in my opinion.  Low lifes come in all shapes and forms.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: April 18, 2010, 11:21:30 AM »

Hard to believe there could be any more surprises left with this clan, isn't it!?

I'm leaving myself open to anything at this point, I just don't know what else to do 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: April 18, 2010, 11:22:27 AM »

TIA JSM

From my memory it was reported as a playground injury, but maybe one of the smarter Monkeys can remind us when it occurred.
Supposedly it was a playground injury, doesn't look that way to me either, but I would have no idea.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: April 18, 2010, 11:26:50 AM »

TIA JSM

Supposedly it was a playground injury, doesn't look that way to me either, but I would have no idea.

Here is a link to one of Art Harris' articles about the injury:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/28/haleigh-cummings-pix-dad-fires-back/#more-1399

Timeline:
It is evident to all that Haleigh Cummings was injured at her elementary school, (Browning-Pearce) on November 6, 2008. The school records document a nose cut at 1:50 p.m. A photo taken the previous day (Exhibit A) shows Haleigh without injury.

Haleigh Cummings was taken to the ER at FlaglerHospital in St. Augustine at 4:31 p.m. on November 6, 2008 by Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, since Ronald had to report to work.

The hospital records document a laceration to the nose, and facial contusions, and it was noted upon physical examination that Haleigh was suffering from swelling and superficial abrasions, a more serious injury than described by the school report. It is important to note that emergency room physicians and staff are extensively trained in recognizing, treating and reporting child abuse and it is clear there were no such concern.

snipped

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: April 18, 2010, 11:28:02 AM »

TIA JSM

Good morning CeCe. Thanks, it doesn't look like a playground injury to me, but that is JMO.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: April 18, 2010, 11:29:30 AM »

TIA JSM

Thanks No Rose. Doesn't look that way to me either.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1591 on: April 18, 2010, 11:30:25 AM »

TIA JSM

Good morning CeCe. Thanks, it doesn't look like a playground injury to me, but that is JMO.

I agree, when my kids ffell they always had scratches in there hands and knees and she didn't....I just thought it was odd to fall face first and scratch nothing else, most kids and even adults try to break their fall

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: April 18, 2010, 11:33:44 AM »

Right, the saying is: waiting with bated breath.

or after a bucket of fried chicken and a few Budweezers

perhaps Lindsy will be waiting with BAIT BREATH?

I hate to laugh, but can't help it. Lindsey does seem to be the most intelligent and resonable out of the whole bunch!

NCSunny

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1593 on: April 18, 2010, 11:36:28 AM »

Thanks No Rose for Steve's comment.  I would guess everyone or anyone of the friends and relative's connected to Haleigh Marie could have done it, nothin' would be a surprise to me.

I wonder if RC wants donations for his daughter's funeral that is why he is prematurely asking for a funeral for his daughter if reports are correct.

Do you think Granny look's American Indian?  I know we brushed on the topic before, because in the photo with Misty she is very tan and appears her grandchildren have that cole black poker straight hair. I am just curious. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: April 18, 2010, 11:37:40 AM »

If anyone is interested Twall over at WS, has deciphered a lot of the tapes  I don't know how she did it, because I couldn't understand a lot of it.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1595 on: April 18, 2010, 11:39:02 AM »

Right, the saying is: waiting with bated breath.

or after a bucket of fried chicken and a few Budweezers

perhaps Lindsy will be waiting with BAIT BREATH?

I hate to laugh, but can't help it. Lindsey does seem to be the most intelligent and resonable out of the whole bunch!

I agree Lindsy does sound intelligent and she has a good moral compass, and very loyal friend to her children's father and to his family.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: April 18, 2010, 11:39:42 AM »

Thanks No Rose for Steve's comment.  I would guess everyone or anyone of the friends and relative's connected to Haleigh Marie could have done it, nothin' would be a surprise to me.

I wonder if RC wants donations for his daughter's funeral that is why he is prematurely asking for a funeral for his daughter if reports are correct.

Do you think Granny look's American Indian?  I know we brushed on the topic before, because in the photo with Misty she is very tan and appears her grandchildren have that cole black poker straight hair. I am just curious. 
It didn't dawn on me that she looked American Indian, she could be. I just don't get planning a funeral when they say that her remains weren't found, never gave that a thought about donations for Haleigh's funeral 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: April 18, 2010, 11:40:17 AM »

After the meeting with the family to tell the family that LE believes Haleigh was put in the river, what does Ron's face say to you?  I don't see anger and I don't see sorrow.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: April 18, 2010, 11:42:54 AM »

I don't see any anger or sorrow on Ron's face at all. But I will say he looks better being in jail 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: April 18, 2010, 11:43:49 AM »

TIA JSM

I agree, when my kids ffell they always had scratches in there hands and knees and she didn't....I just thought it was odd to fall face first and scratch nothing else, most kids and even adults try to break their fall
Hi IM, ITA, I don't have kids, but nephews would fall on their face and usually only one side of the face would be scraped, not both sides like in the picture. In fact when my nephew was 4 he was thrown by a horse into a fence, bit his tongue into, had a fractured skull, but his injuries were localized to one side of his head. I don't know, the pics look like she was smacked in the face. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.