April 23, 2024, 05:29:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335931 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1600 on: April 18, 2010, 11:45:20 AM »

MADJINLAW decoded the tapes, here ya go:

Audio one

Ron mentions a Joseph Edward Overstreet, Cobra asked him if Ron if he was 75% sure Joe had something to do with it. Ron says, no I have no idea.

Cobra mentions that he heard that Ron has been knocking off drug dealers, Ron said no man. Cobra asked him if Ron brought this dram to his house, and Ron said no man. Cobra asked Ron about drug dealers that Ron knows. If they had a rift with any of them. Ron said no man, they don’t even know where I live. The only people that know where I live is Joe E. O., Nay Nay, and the Croslin family.

The conversation then goes on to Misty and WBG.

Nay Nay took Misty to have sex with WBG at Stokes landing. Misty told Ron about it. Ron then said, yeah he got married what does that have to do with his F’n daughter going missing.

Then there is talk about a drug dealer Orlando and heroin, Cobra ask Ron if he used it, that Ron didn’t look like someone that was scared of needles, Ron said no man I am not, but I am not tracking you can check my butt.

He then goes on and says that this Orlando is heavy on the drugs and people keep confusing this Orlando with his best friend Orlando.

The other Orlando is a drug dealer, Ron’s friend Orlando is not a drug dealer, he is Ron’s friend.

Cobra then says, Ron your not no F’n big drug dealer Ron. Ron says, man I use to.

Then there is talk about what someone told Jr.? Not sure what Jr. Cobra is talking about. Maybe Tommy (Hank Jr.?).

Tommy, his son and Joe were fishing at the dock it got dark and they left.

Ron then starts talking about who was at the dock fishing and it got dark. Tommy tells Ron that he had to leave and got his son out of there.

Ron then says that Joe said this would be the perfect place to kill somebody and dump the body and the alligators would take care of the rest.

Ron ask Cobra, do you think that is where my daughter is at? Ron answers his own question and tells Cobra probably.

Cobra says he has called LE-FDLE about this and they won’t call him back and there is nothing he can really do at that time.

Again, Ron said do you think that is where my daughters at, (St.John’s River)probably. Why was this river not searched thoroughly early on?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio two (It is really hard to understand what is being said about the gun. Did my best writing down what I think I heard.)

Ron says he knows where Joe is at, Cobra says..yeah I know where he is at and his people are following him. Ron comes back and says, yeah he is at xxxx TN.

Ron talks about getting high?…Cobra says I am not talking about getting high.

Cobra starts out by saying that he knows daddy’s don’t kill their babies, mommy’s do. That he is checking everyone else out except for Ron. He dose not believe Ron had anything to do with it.

Joe is on the top of Cobra’s list. Ron talks about his piece (gun).

Ron said that the first night that Joe came into town Joe stole his piece. The first time he met him.

On Joe’s 3 visit to FL: Ron said, I went straight out to the ditch to put it in the ditch, then went and retrieved it?

Ron said, I went straight down to the ditch/culvert and I figured if the law find them he can get in trouble, went to the culvert retrieved the piece, took it home cleaned it .
This is what we have always speculated, that Ron hid that gun himself.
Ron said if it’s on his premises he (Joe) could get in trouble. Cobra said who you? Ron said no, he. That is why I (Ron) went to retrieve it.

Ron talks about how if they found it on his premises that it will come back to him?

Ron said the same piece (gun) that FDLE has right now.

Sounds to me that maybe Ron hid the piece knowing Joe was back in town, and later came back to retrieve it. What dose not make sense is why would this piece be so important? It does not make sense that Joe would just come down to FL to steal Ron’s gun. Something is very fishy about Ron’s gun.

Cobra tells Ron he is there for him..to help find Haleigh, he is not there for the media or money. He is there on his own money..he has 5 children. Yadda Yadda.

Ron starts talking about CS and the custody and what they are talking about over there. (At the Sheffield’s camp, I assume?)

Ron mentions that he has his custody papers in the car, Cobra said he doesn’t care about no custody..he is there to help find the child. Custody is their business not his.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio three

Cobra asked Ron what van Misty drove. That Ron came speeding by asking where his girl was at. Ron is very adimant that Misty did not drive that van..that he was the one to take and pick up Haleigh and who ever said differnt can suck his xxxx (sic). Ron said Misty never had that van…

Ron said he dropped Haleigh off and he picked her up. That Haleigh was sitting on his lap, that Haleigh turned the left blinker on when they turned on the dirt road, that she steered the car home, that she knows how to turn the right blinker on when they are turning right. He then got out of the car gave Haleigh, misty, Jr. a hug and a kiss and left for work.

Cobra asked Ron about what he said on the 911 call asking Misty..Bch who you let come in here and get my kid..

Ron said he just wanted to know is if she had something to do with it. Cobra asked about the door.

Ron mentioned that if you look on the internet you can look up about the bump lock.

The tape has been redacted IMO, it is of my opinion that there is something here that we can’t listen to at this time. I am OK with that though.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio four

Very Very hard to hear as well even with a good head set, still appreciate Simon for releasing these. Helps see the bigger picture.

Ron says He is a liar? Did not get to hear what was asked when he answered that, he then goes on to say.

She (CS?) got paid about $10,000 to say that stuff about Ron/his family on T.V.? I assume bring out the truth about his drugs and abuse? Ron denies it.

Cobra mentioned a lead detective on the case that got caught with cocaine, pot and put on desk duty?

Ron then mentioned , Everybody is going to be subpoena to court. Then Ron mentioned a cop Christ Midltn.? But that he was not sure.

Cobra asked Ron, Who got caught with cocaine, pot and put on desk duty? Ron said not Merchant.

Ron said he can get Merchant get Merchant there right now..

Ron mentions Dec of 2005. Said CS owed him around $4000, but that now it’s like $14,000?

This was said really odd,not sure if it is due to the tape or what. But Ron just says..in a strange way…hey man you know what, my daughter was stole Feb 10th.

You know whats crazy. My daughter comes up missing Feb 10th, he told Misty to call 911. At 3:26 the call was made, he must of gotten home at 3:23.

Ron said that LE asked him if he was home that night. He said that LE kept asked him what took him so long to get to the home. Ron said he stopped at the store that he bought a pack of Newport’s, peanuts and other.

Ron then said that they kept asking him how did he get home at the time he did, when he got off of work at a certain time. Ron never mentions the time.

Ron then said that LE pulled all the tapes and LE asked him how the “F” did he get home at that time when he off of work at a certain time and got home at that time.

Ron said, well maybe that is how long it takes a cracker to drive home?

Cobra talks about a bush that is near the house that he is going to check and see if there is anything there from the van.

It was also said in this audio that Timmy woke at 1am and was not home?Hmmm, but nothing else that I could understand after that.

Cobra said that he saw the pictures of the door and something didn’t look right.

Ron said he has 4 keys to the MH, one that fits that front door, and talks about how someone could use a bump lock. Cobra said there was nothing bumped be seen the pictures of the locks. Cobra asked Ron about the door nob being upside down..

Cobra said that he talked to Misty’s side of the family and they are on his side. Then Cobra mentioned that they told him that maybe Joe may have a vengeance towards Ron.

http://www.bloggernews.net/124337#comments

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1601 on: April 18, 2010, 11:45:29 AM »

After the meeting with the family to tell the family that LE believes Haleigh was put in the river, what does Ron's face say to you?  I don't see anger and I don't see sorrow.

Nope no sorrow or anger, basically I see smugness.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1602 on: April 18, 2010, 11:46:31 AM »

After the meeting with the family to tell the family that LE believes Haleigh was put in the river, what does Ron's face say to you?  I don't see anger and I don't see sorrow.

Expressionless. Another day at the office.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1603 on: April 18, 2010, 11:47:14 AM »

Who was the Rat?  Misty?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1604 on: April 18, 2010, 11:48:47 AM »

I agree, and to be honest I see no emotion which is odd IMO considering how everyone else looks..........maybe his mmind is in overdrive thinking about what his next step should be, but that's just my take on it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1605 on: April 18, 2010, 11:49:56 AM »

Also the pics of Ron coming out of the family meeting make me think he is think "whew, they are not looking at me as a suspect"

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1606 on: April 18, 2010, 11:50:25 AM »

Who was the Rat?  Misty?

Tommy from what's been reported, but then again the media in this case is sub par to put it kindly

[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: April 18, 2010, 11:51:09 AM »

I don't see any anger or sorrow on Ron's face at all. But I will say he looks better being in jail 

I've pondered those images as well & can't put my finger on a word to express it.

Worry?  Resignation?  Repressed anger?  or some other forced expression to mask his true feelings?

I'm not saying any of these apply, just trying to figure it out.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1608 on: April 18, 2010, 11:54:15 AM »

Who was the Rat?  Misty?

Tommy from what's been reported, but then again the media in this case is sub par to put it kindly
Thanks for the deciphering another person on WS did that also, and how the heck they deciphered that mess is beyond me. Interesting about Ron cleaning the gun.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: April 18, 2010, 11:56:24 AM »

Who was the Rat?  Misty?

Thanks for the deciphering another person on WS did that also, and how the heck they deciphered that mess is beyond me. Interesting about Ron cleaning the gun.

I agree, but if he put it in a ditch/culvert you would have to clean it so it worked properly and didn't malfunction.........the other reason to clean it I just can't wrap my head around at the moment IYKWIM

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: April 18, 2010, 12:02:13 PM »

I don't see any anger or sorrow on Ron's face at all. But I will say he looks better being in jail 

I've pondered those images as well & can't put my finger on a word to express it.

Worry?  Resignation?  Repressed anger?  or some other forced expression to mask his true feelings?

i see resignation, that it's over.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: April 18, 2010, 12:06:11 PM »

i see resignation, that it's over.

I think you're right Klaas.

Where is Lillian Glass when we need her.   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: April 18, 2010, 12:18:05 PM »

In these tapes,  RC says he took and picked up Haleigh that day.  Last night in the archives I watched a news interview, TN speaking, clear as a bell she says she picked her up that afternoon.  It is maddening. 

And this gun business, WTH is going on about that gun?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1613 on: April 18, 2010, 12:21:19 PM »

In these tapes,  RC says he took and picked up Haleigh that day.  Last night in the archives I watched a news interview, TN speaking, clear as a bell she says she picked her up that afternoon.  It is maddening. 

And this gun business, WTH is going on about that gun?

I never suspected a gun was involved in her death, but there has been soooooo much talk and denial about the gun, so now I'm beginning to wonder if it fits somewhere in what went down that night......

[
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1614 on: April 18, 2010, 12:22:18 PM »

May have already been posted, but from Kaylas mypace:

http://www.myspace.com/memec014

looks like Misty's myspace. When were they arrested? says last long on January 7th.

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: April 18, 2010, 12:22:21 PM »

http://newsblaze.com/story/20100418090329kays.nb/topstory.html

Op-Ed Contributor
Will the Haleigh Cummings' Homicide Case be Solved this Week?

By John Kays

snipped from this article:

STEVE BROWN, FORMER FBI AGENT, KNOWS WHO DID IT!

Steve Brown is a private investigator working for Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield. Steve knows the ending to our story, but his lips are sealed. The tension mounts. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office must build their case carefully, if it's going to hold up in court. Steve Brown has been working on the case for 10 months and has apparently put the pieces of the puzzle together. One telling comment of Brown's: "There may be other people culpable, but as to who killed Haleigh, that's not going to be a big surprise." Try me Mr. Brown!

(more conflicting info/reporting?)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1616 on: April 18, 2010, 12:23:16 PM »

Op-Ed Contributor

By John Kays

Steve Brown is a private investigator working for Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield. Steve knows the ending to our story, but his lips are sealed. The tension mounts. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office must build their case carefully, if it's going to hold up in court. Steve Brown has been working on the case for 10 months and has apparently put the pieces of the puzzle together. One telling comment of Brown's: "There may be other people culpable, but as to who killed Haleigh, that's not going to be a big surprise." Try me Mr. Brown!

Now it is not going to be a big surprise 
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: April 18, 2010, 12:29:02 PM »

HEART  ~~  thanks for your reply earlier.  It is hard to come to any rock solid theory when the only source of info is a liar. (MC)

I'm absolutely convinced that Ron asked for general pop because he will be able to talk amongst local criminals. Even if he and TC aren't at the same facility, it's such a small place and he does seem to have a little ghetto top dog  persona.  All he probably needs to do is put the word out that TC should find himself with the sharp end of a knife in him, there's going to be any number of gangsta wannabes that are in for some piddly chit and will be out asap. A few calls to another bud in lockup with TC and it's on...........

The zillion dollar question is why LE agreed to it. We got a guy that just heard very disturbing news and instead of letting him deal with it in a more quiet space, they shrug their shoulders and okay him dealing with it in gen pop where he can stay riled up and get others riled up.  Sounds like LE is playing along, on purpose.

I see what ya'll are saying.  But Ron may not have to put the word out at all (if he were going to do that).  From what I've read is that many times those that commit crimes against children face punishment or even death by fellow inmates.    Many in prison have children and don't tolerate child abusers and those that murder children and will mete out their own justice.  Those that commit crimes against children are often placed in protective custody.

Oh yeah I totally agree with you on that....he may not have had that in mind at all but it seems really hinky for him to request out of a more private type of situation minutes after being told about Haleigh, and with no discussion, jail personel okay it.    Seems suspicious to me.

CASAREZ: Can you tell us procedurally, earlier in the week we know they called the family to the jail. We know that Ronald was taken somewhere. Can you -- procedurally, what happened to Ronald early this week when authorities came there?

SHOEMAKER: Well, originally, it probably would have been around Wednesday I think he was taken out of his cell and he had been in his cell on his own ever since he was arrested. He was taken over to the sheriff`s office.

They talked to him about what had transpired and the fact that there were some new tips that they were searching. He was then put back -- he has to be put back into general population at that time. He has been in general population ever since then.

And then last night one of the homicide detectives again came over and talked to him, gave him an update on what was going on and what they had found and what they were hoping to find.

CASAREZ: So you`re saying that he was taken from protective custody being alone, which he has been from the beginning, into general population?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. And -- yes, ma`am. And actually, that was Ronald`s request. He didn`t feel as though he was in any danger, and he didn`t think that he actually needed to be in any protective custody. And he asked to be put -- or placed back -- or into general population.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

No breakdown. No wanting to be alone. Let me out to where I can get news! (GP)

He knows. He always has.

I was listening to those Blogger News tapes - in either #1 or #2 .... I could swear I heard Ron say - my daughter could be in the water eaten by an alligator, that`s where she could be.

Not those exact words - close. I cannot remember the exact words, but it was close.

He is such a  . If he got shanked in GP, it would be for the better. The world would

be just a little bit cleaner if RC wound up at the morgue. He is filth, refined. Theresa must cry

herself to sleep every night knowing she knocked out that turd log.

Bless her little heart! an angelic monkey

That is one of the most disgusting things I have read-- seriously disturbing.

WTH

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: April 18, 2010, 12:31:23 PM »

Op-Ed Contributor

By John Kays

Now it is not going to be a big surprise 

SHEESH        This is why I quit following this case. It is seriously mind numbing.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: April 18, 2010, 12:41:06 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/18/a-face-made-for-radio/

A face made for radio

I will be on blogtalkradio today, on the Haleigh Cummings & Casey Anthony show hosted by Simon Barrett.

The program will begin at 4:00 PM ET.

Here is the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/04/18/haleigh-cummings-caylee-anthony

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.