April 26, 2024, 06:28:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336190 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1620 on: April 18, 2010, 12:41:46 PM »

When this case first occurred I thought that a neighborhood ped-o-file committed the crime. After-all, Ron was at work and Misty looked too stoopid to hold the police at bay for 10 minutes let alone 14 months.

As time went on, I started to think that MAYBE Misty was sleeping with someone other than Ron and THAT person committed the crime. I was thinking this was someone older than Misty and maybe as old as 55. Someone not in the drug clique. There have been lots of reasons to believe Misty gets around.

Then I started to think that the police were too stoopid to get it right and conclude this case. That they somehow missed something.

Lately I have been convinced that Misty did it with the help of her brother - disposal. This makes the most sense and Misty has time, opportunity, means, and maybe motive. I'm not sure what the motive truly could be - maybe just hatred. Or maybe she is just a neglectful tramp and something bad happened. Who knows.

I'm pretty sure that Misty is not afraid of Ron nor Joe Overstreet - and if she is protecting someone - it's someone that she is really frightened.

That comment about alot of people being surprised who committed the crime makes me wonder if this really was someone that we have never heard of before. But again, why would someone really unconnected to Haleigh kill her? It doesn't make alot of sense. I know, nothing here makes sense. But there would really have to be a reason to kill a lil defenseless girl. I really can't see someone just thrill killing a lil girl. It doesn't make alot of sense at all.

There can only be so many reasonable scenarios here, right?

In no particular order.

Ron's alibi is flawed and he did it before leaving for work.

Misty killed Haleigh and disposed of her alone.

Misty killed Haleigh and had the help of her brother.

Misty and an unknown have committed the crime.

Misty killed Haleigh and an unknown disposed of her.

An unknown has killed and disposed of Haleigh and Misty is keeping that to herself.

There are probably other possibilities.

One thing is sure - so much disinformation it's hard to know what's going on here. And I wonder how this former FBI guy knows for sure and if he is positive - why has no one been arrested? Then again, there were reports that a suspect was in jail. That could be any of these dregs.

Back to - who knows.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1621 on: April 18, 2010, 12:48:20 PM »

D@mn, yet another inconsistency..........in the lastes tapes Ron is telling Cobra that he dropped her off at the bus stop, yet JS claimed he drove past the bus stop so fast and almost hit the kids waiting to get on the bus, I also thought he/Misty said they had to drive to GGMS to pick up clothes that day (Feb 9th). Also, when JS asked Ron was he was driving like a bat out of hell the day he drove past the bus stop he stated "well HaLeig was missing" When will the lies and BS every stop

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1622 on: April 18, 2010, 12:50:44 PM »

what does LVA and IMA mean.  Klaas is there an acronym page? lol

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1623 on: April 18, 2010, 12:53:46 PM »

When this case first occurred I thought that a neighborhood ped-o-file committed the crime. After-all, Ron was at work and Misty looked too stoopid to hold the police at bay for 10 minutes let alone 14 months.

As time went on, I started to think that MAYBE Misty was sleeping with someone other than Ron and THAT person committed the crime. I was thinking this was someone older than Misty and maybe as old as 55. Someone not in the drug clique. There have been lots of reasons to believe Misty gets around.

Then I started to think that the police were too stoopid to get it right and conclude this case. That they somehow missed something.

Lately I have been convinced that Misty did it with the help of her brother - disposal. This makes the most sense and Misty has time, opportunity, means, and maybe motive. I'm not sure what the motive truly could be - maybe just hatred. Or maybe she is just a neglectful tramp and something bad happened. Who knows.

I'm pretty sure that Misty is not afraid of Ron nor Joe Overstreet - and if she is protecting someone - it's someone that she is really frightened.    AGREED and she's damn sure not afraid of Joe

That comment about alot of people being surprised who committed the crime makes me wonder if this really was someone that we have never heard of before. But again, why would someone really unconnected to Haleigh kill her? It doesn't make alot of sense. I know, nothing here makes sense. But there would really have to be a reason to kill a lil defenseless girl. I really can't see someone just thrill killing a lil girl. It doesn't make alot of sense at all. Actually I think that was sloppy reporting, if you listen to SB, he states we won't be surprised IIRC
There can only be so many reasonable scenarios here, right?

In no particular order.

Ron's alibi is flawed and he did it before leaving for work.

Misty killed Haleigh and disposed of her alone.

Misty killed Haleigh and had the help of her brother.

Misty and an unknown have committed the crime.

Misty killed Haleigh and an unknown disposed of her.

An unknown has killed and disposed of Haleigh and Misty is keeping that to herself.

There are probably other possibilities.

One thing is sure - so much disinformation it's hard to know what's going on here. And I wonder how this former FBI guy knows for sure and if he is positive - why has no one been arrested? Then again, there were reports that a suspect was in jail. That could be any of these dregs.

Back to - who knows.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: April 18, 2010, 12:55:42 PM »

LVA is Layered Voice Analysis.........no clue about IMA, but IMO means in my opinion

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: April 18, 2010, 12:56:51 PM »

D@mn, yet another inconsistency..........in the lastes tapes Ron is telling Cobra that he dropped her off at the bus stop, yet JS claimed he drove past the bus stop so fast and almost hit the kids waiting to get on the bus, I also thought he/Misty said they had to drive to GGMS to pick up clothes that day (Feb 9th). Also, when JS asked Ron was he was driving like a bat out of hell the day he drove past the bus stop he stated "well HaLeig was missing" When will the lies and BS every stop

Did Misty not say that ..SHE WALKED HALEIGH INTO HER SCHOOL.??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1626 on: April 18, 2010, 12:57:07 PM »

I don't think there will be any conclusion with all these lies and bs, hope I'm wrong.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: April 18, 2010, 12:59:25 PM »

After the meeting with the family to tell the family that LE believes Haleigh was put in the river, what does Ron's face say to you?  I don't see anger and I don't see sorrow.

I agree, and to be honest I see no emotion which is odd IMO considering how everyone else looks..........maybe his mmind is in overdrive thinking about what his next step should be, but that's just my take on it.

I see a mask, and behind that I would think could be anger and vengeance, after the news he got that look is very troubling.  I wouldn't want to be one of the 3 thats for sure.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1628 on: April 18, 2010, 12:59:38 PM »

MADJINLAW decoded the tapes

tape 1:

COBRA & RON:

Then there is talk about what someone told Jr.? Not sure what Jr. Cobra is talking about. Maybe Tommy (Hank Jr.?).

Tommy, his son and Joe were fishing at the dock it got dark and they left.

Ron then starts talking about who was at the dock fishing and it got dark. Tommy tells Ron that he had to leave and got his son out of there.

Ron then says that Joe said this would be the perfect place to kill somebody and dump the body and the alligators would take care of the rest.

Ron ask Cobra, do you think that is where my daughter is at? Ron answers his own question and tells Cobra probably.

Cobra says he has called LE-FDLE about this and they won’t call him back and there is nothing he can really do at that time.

Again, Ron said do you think that is where my daughters at, (St.John’s River) probably. Why was this river not searched thoroughly early on?

---

Ron knows.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1629 on: April 18, 2010, 01:00:19 PM »

Did Misty not say that ..SHE WALKED HALEIGH INTO HER SCHOOL.??
Yes she sure did

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: April 18, 2010, 01:02:09 PM »

LVA = Layered Voice Analysis

IMA (not sure) = In My Assessment or Analysis

Sorry, no acronym page, that would be way too easy 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1631 on: April 18, 2010, 01:02:56 PM »

tape 1:

COBRA & RON:

Then there is talk about what someone told Jr.? Not sure what Jr. Cobra is talking about. Maybe Tommy (Hank Jr.?).

Ron then starts talking about who was at the dock fishing and it got dark. Tommy tells Ron that he had to leave and got his son out of there.

Ron then says that Joe said this would be the perfect place to kill somebody and dump the body and the alligators would take care of the rest.

Ron ask Cobra, do you think that is where my daughter is at? Ron answers his own question and tells Cobra probably.

Cobra says he has called LE-FDLE about this and they won’t call him back and there is nothing he can really do at that time.

Again, Ron said do you think that is where my daughters at, (St.John’s River) probably. Why was this river not searched thoroughly early on?

---

Ron knows.

I have always thought that from day one, I wonder if maybe he wants her found and that's why he mentions this dock......especially since he just set it up that this was Joe's favorite fishing spot

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: April 18, 2010, 01:05:13 PM »

After the meeting with the family to tell the family that LE believes Haleigh was put in the river, what does Ron's face say to you?  I don't see anger and I don't see sorrow.

I am going to put this caption .....

I knew Misty would find a way to get me off the hook.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: April 18, 2010, 01:07:30 PM »

tape 1:

COBRA & RON:

---

Ron knows.

I have always thought that from day one, I wonder if maybe he wants her found and that's why he mentions this dock......especially since he just set it up that this was Joe's favorite fishing spot

Edit to add:

I also think TN and GGMS may have known also, nothing else makes sense in their united front that she was "the bestest of the best, and wanted Misty to be their Mommy" I just can't get around their non-stop glowing reviews of her and how much she loved the kids and the kids loved her and as TN stated" it warms my heart to see them together "  JMO of course

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1634 on: April 18, 2010, 01:08:23 PM »

I am going to put this caption .....

I knew Misty would find a way to get me off the hook.
I never thought of that one, but I can see how that could be the case.......

[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: April 18, 2010, 01:09:12 PM »

Found a couple of links for acronyms:

http://www.acronymslist.com/cat/chatting-acronyms.html
Chatting Acronyms

http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php
NetLingo List of Internet Acronyms & Text Message Jargon

I'm sure there are many more out there.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1636 on: April 18, 2010, 01:11:05 PM »

Does it sound like Ron is trying to plant the seed of Joe & Tommy down by the dock fishing in Cobra`s head?

How does Ron know who all was there if he was not down there himself?

Why is he answering his own questions?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1637 on: April 18, 2010, 01:15:02 PM »

Does it sound like Ron is trying to plant the seed of Joe & Tommy down by the dock fishing in Cobra`s head?

To me it does, isn't that convenient. Also I honestly think if Ron truly believed early on that Joe killed HaLeigh, Joe would have disappeared himself

Also, we only have Ron's word that Joe stated that "this would be the perfect place to get rid of a body"  Do YOU trust him at his word 

[
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: April 18, 2010, 01:15:32 PM »

LVA is Layered Voice Analysis.........no clue about IMA, but IMO means in my opinion

Great, thanks.

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: April 18, 2010, 01:16:26 PM »

Ron has his own ANSWERS for the QUESTIONS .... Gotta get them sunk into Cobra's head.  Wants to lead Cobra down that trail ... how does that saying go ... something about they always return to the scene of the crime.  Well, isn't Ron putting himself right there by ... answering his own questions??.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.