April 26, 2024, 12:21:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336131 times)
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1640 on: April 18, 2010, 01:17:04 PM »

what does LVA and IMA mean.  Klaas is there an acronym page? lol

LVA = Layered Voice Analysis

IMA (not sure) = In My Assessment or Analysis

Sorry, no acronym page, that would be way too easy 

Gracias

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: April 18, 2010, 01:21:07 PM »

Found a couple of links for acronyms:

http://www.acronymslist.com/cat/chatting-acronyms.html
Chatting Acronyms

http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php
NetLingo List of Internet Acronyms & Text Message Jargon

I'm sure there are many more out there.

[/quote

haha thanks that was thoughtful

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: April 18, 2010, 01:23:12 PM »

Found a couple of links for acronyms:

http://www.acronymslist.com/cat/chatting-acronyms.html
Chatting Acronyms

http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php
NetLingo List of Internet Acronyms & Text Message Jargon

I'm sure there are many more out there.

haha thanks that was thoughtful

You're welcome ChiChi.   an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: April 18, 2010, 01:41:01 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20374092/detail.html     What would possibly would Ron's motive for doing this ?      He's seen stuffing the rat into the mailbox.    Wouldn't the significance be don't rat me out or else?   It's hard cause we want to link all things back to Haleigh's situation but R & M seem to have gone right on with their lives so I suppose this stunt could simply be related to some other tiff between them. 

IMO there is no logical explanation for RC to stay tangled up with the Croslins, any of them, if he really thought that any of them had something to do with Haleigh.

Unless he's involved
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1644 on: April 18, 2010, 01:45:56 PM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You Always Mommy... My heart is just tour up as to why or how people can wait this long to say something. Burn in hell you sick individuals.

I can't imagine her pain, and I understand her frustration with all the liars pointing fingers........still holding on to hope

You know I can understand her hanging on to hope that little Haleigh is still alive. I have to be honest that when I heard LE say it was a homicide I lost my hope for a minute and then I ran across a very long detailed post by an ordinary blogger that made me question why I lost my hope since no proof has come out yet to verify that Haleigh is really gone. Right now all I know for sure is that maybe a few liars are now telling another story. When I see the real proof, then I'll give up hope too.

I think if I was Crystal I would feel the same way.  I would want solid proof, dna or something, not the word of a pack of trashy liars.

I always had hope that she was taken and sent out of state with the Croslins that moved to MA right afterward,  or the woman that gave Joe a ride down there, so needless to say that I have been heartbroken for this baby this past week.  Now I am just so angry with this group, and I don't believe one word they say, I hope they all fry, grandma too just for good measure. For me,  I think I will continue to pray and hope that this child is found alive.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1645 on: April 18, 2010, 01:50:41 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20374092/detail.html     What would possibly would Ron's motive for doing this ?      He's seen stuffing the rat into the mailbox.    Wouldn't the significance be don't rat me out or else?   It's hard cause we want to link all things back to Haleigh's situation but R & M seem to have gone right on with their lives so I suppose this stunt could simply be related to some other tiff between them. 

IMO there is no logical explanation for RC to stay tangled up with the Croslins, any of them, if he really thought that any of them had something to do with Haleigh.

Unless he's involved

That's why I can't write him off, not only did he stay tangled up with this family, he did IMO the unforgivebale in allowing butterbean to be around Misty. I just can't get past the united front his family put up to show their support of Misty, unless they thought she had some dirt on him that would lead him to be implicated and/ or lose custody of butterbean, and like the Anthony's they knew they had already lost one, and what's done is done, so let's not risk the custody of BB.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: April 18, 2010, 01:51:42 PM »

Steve Brown made the comment “You would never guess who did it”. Actually I suspect I walk in his foot steps. I do believe that this case is rapidly approaching an end, and I also believe that the person facing the biggest problem is someone you might not expect. I was set in my mind, I understood the events of that night. The doubt started months ago, little bits ate away at my conviction.
It almost sounds like from that statement everyone will be surprised who did it 

Here's a video of Steve Brown concerning the case, for those who may have missed it.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=78082158001

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: April 18, 2010, 01:53:40 PM »

MADJINLAW decoded the tapes

tape 1:

COBRA & RON:

Then there is talk about what someone told Jr.? Not sure what Jr. Cobra is talking about. Maybe Tommy (Hank Jr.?).

Tommy, his son and Joe were fishing at the dock it got dark and they left.

Ron then starts talking about who was at the dock fishing and it got dark. Tommy tells Ron that he had to leave and got his son out of there.

Ron then says that Joe said this would be the perfect place to kill somebody and dump the body and the alligators would take care of the rest.

Ron ask Cobra, do you think that is where my daughter is at? Ron answers his own question and tells Cobra probably.

Cobra says he has called LE-FDLE about this and they won’t call him back and there is nothing he can really do at that time.

Again, Ron said do you think that is where my daughters at, (St.John’s River) probably. Why was this river not searched thoroughly early on?

---

Ron knows.

I have always thought that from day one, I wonder if maybe he wants her found and that's why he mentions this dock......especially since he just set it up that this was Joe's favorite fishing spot

Edit to add:

I also think TN and GGMS may have known also, nothing else makes sense in their united front that she was "the bestest of the best, and wanted Misty to be their Mommy" I just can't get around their non-stop glowing reviews of her and how much she loved the kids and the kids loved her and as TN stated" it warms my heart to see them together "  JMO of course

Add to that some of the inconsistencies .... like the 3 min. trip ...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: April 18, 2010, 01:56:23 PM »

tape 1:

COBRA & RON:

Then there is talk about what someone told Jr.? Not sure what Jr. Cobra is talking about. Maybe Tommy (Hank Jr.?).

Ron then starts talking about who was at the dock fishing and it got dark. Tommy tells Ron that he had to leave and got his son out of there.

Ron then says that Joe said this would be the perfect place to kill somebody and dump the body and the alligators would take care of the rest.

Ron ask Cobra, do you think that is where my daughter is at? Ron answers his own question and tells Cobra probably.

Cobra says he has called LE-FDLE about this and they won’t call him back and there is nothing he can really do at that time.

Again, Ron said do you think that is where my daughters at, (St.John’s River) probably. Why was this river not searched thoroughly early on?

---

Ron knows.

I have always thought that from day one, I wonder if maybe he wants her found and that's why he mentions this dock......especially since he just set it up that this was Joe's favorite fishing spot

Edit to add:

I also think TN and GGMS may have known also, nothing else makes sense in their united front that she was "the bestest of the best, and wanted Misty to be their Mommy" I just can't get around their non-stop glowing reviews of her and how much she loved the kids and the kids loved her and as TN stated" it warms my heart to see them together "  JMO of course

And Chelsea first stating that Timmy slept all night due to pain meds, then Timmy got up at 1am and noticed Joe wasn't there. I don't believe Chelsea for one minute and that makes me wonder about Timmy

The list is so long we'd need an entire thread devoted to them

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: April 18, 2010, 01:57:31 PM »

After the meeting with the family to tell the family that LE believes Haleigh was put in the river, what does Ron's face say to you?  I don't see anger and I don't see sorrow.

I agree, and to be honest I see no emotion which is odd IMO considering how everyone else looks..........maybe his mmind is in overdrive thinking about what his next step should be, but that's just my take on it.

That's exactly what I see!

Ut oh .. NOW what can I say/do?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1650 on: April 18, 2010, 02:00:08 PM »

After the meeting with the family to tell the family that LE believes Haleigh was put in the river, what does Ron's face say to you?  I don't see anger and I don't see sorrow.

I agree, and to be honest I see no emotion which is odd IMO considering how everyone else looks..........maybe his mmind is in overdrive thinking about what his next step should be, but that's just my take on it.

That's exactly what I see!

Ut oh .. NOW what can I say/do?
Well, we know he wanted to be put in GP, then we have the tweets of a TN follower about getting the word out to harm ToC......now if Joe did it, why does he want to "rearrange his face" as the tweet stated, OR does he want to shut down the informant, kinda like when he put the dead rat in ToC's mailbox.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1651 on: April 18, 2010, 02:04:24 PM »

Brandi or Klaas

Do you either of you have the screen shot of the yellow rope at Ron's MH......I could go look, but it might take me hours since this thread and the one before have been moving like crazy. TIA

IM

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: April 18, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »

Maybe Misty spun some fantastical tale of events just for the Cummings that had her in some way not only protecting Ronny but unfortunately not being able to save Haleigh. Maybe she said that she woke up and saw H missing but wanted to get the drugs and stuff out of the house to keep golden boy safe from the bad police. Or some equally self serving version.  She becomes Ron's savior with the perks of marriage and support from all the Cummings, because she valiantly kept her mouth shut about their Ron.  They of course endure looking like fools because they can't have Ron's image tarnished. He might get into trouble or worse yet, those pesky CPS folks might deem him a lousy parent.
Maybe Misty pulled the big con on all the Cummings.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: April 18, 2010, 02:08:05 PM »

tape 1:

COBRA & RON:

---

Ron knows.

Edit to add:

And Chelsea first stating that Timmy slept all night due to pain meds, then Timmy got up at 1am and noticed Joe wasn't there. I don't believe Chelsea for one minute and that makes me wonder about Timmy

Besides my firm belief that Ronald knew what happened to Haleigh very early in this case, perhaps even before the 911 call was made, I also believe that many others of the family also knew shortly after that.

Including Chelsea and Timmy. TN and GGma Sykes.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1654 on: April 18, 2010, 02:09:51 PM »

tape 1:

COBRA & RON:

---

Ron knows.

Edit to add:

Besides my firm belief that Ronald knew what happened to Haleigh very early in this case, perhaps even before the 911 call was made, I also believe that many others of the family also knew shortly after that.

Including Chelsea and Timmy. TN and GGma Sykes.

Then we've been on the same page for a very long time Brandi Sick isn' it?

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: April 18, 2010, 02:10:07 PM »

Brandi or Klaas

Do you either of you have the screen shot of the yellow rope at Ron's MH......I could go look, but it might take me hours since this thread and the one before have been moving like crazy. TIA

IM

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1656 on: April 18, 2010, 02:11:38 PM »

When this case first occurred I thought that a neighborhood ped-o-file committed the crime. After-all, Ron was at work and Misty looked too stoopid to hold the police at bay for 10 minutes let alone 14 months.

As time went on, I started to think that MAYBE Misty was sleeping with someone other than Ron and THAT person committed the crime. I was thinking this was someone older than Misty and maybe as old as 55. Someone not in the drug clique. There have been lots of reasons to believe Misty gets around.

Then I started to think that the police were too stoopid to get it right and conclude this case. That they somehow missed something.

Lately I have been convinced that Misty did it with the help of her brother - disposal. This makes the most sense and Misty has time, opportunity, means, and maybe motive. I'm not sure what the motive truly could be - maybe just hatred. Or maybe she is just a neglectful tramp and something bad happened. Who knows.

I'm pretty sure that Misty is not afraid of Ron nor Joe Overstreet - and if she is protecting someone - it's someone that she is really frightened.

That comment about alot of people being surprised who committed the crime makes me wonder if this really was someone that we have never heard of before. But again, why would someone really unconnected to Haleigh kill her? It doesn't make alot of sense. I know, nothing here makes sense. But there would really have to be a reason to kill a lil defenseless girl. I really can't see someone just thrill killing a lil girl. It doesn't make alot of sense at all.

There can only be so many reasonable scenarios here, right?

In no particular order.

Ron's alibi is flawed and he did it before leaving for work.

Misty killed Haleigh and disposed of her alone.

Misty killed Haleigh and had the help of her brother.

Misty and an unknown have committed the crime.

Misty killed Haleigh and an unknown disposed of her.

An unknown has killed and disposed of Haleigh and Misty is keeping that to herself.

There are probably other possibilities.

One thing is sure - so much disinformation it's hard to know what's going on here. And I wonder how this former FBI guy knows for sure and if he is positive - why has no one been arrested? Then again, there were reports that a suspect was in jail. That could be any of these dregs.

Back to - who knows.

Rob, Monkey's & Guest,

This is a puzzle:  GGM Sykes visited with a nurse relative at 7:00 evening, 8:30 PM the child may have died (theory of P.B.)
(Pat Brown is the profiler) RC called MC at 8:30 and Misty shut off her phone, a red flag that sometime happen by 8:30 PM. 

If the nurse visited at 7:00 and HC died at 8:30, is there a link between when the nurse relative who visited and when HC
passed away?

The nurse is the mother of Hope Sykes, did Hopey give some information?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: April 18, 2010, 02:11:54 PM »

I give up (again).  For every idea there's 5 reasons to change it.  I wish somebody would get arrested asap and save me from going crazy.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1658 on: April 18, 2010, 02:12:46 PM »

Brandi or Klaas

IM

Thanks Klaas

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: April 18, 2010, 02:15:55 PM »

Brandi or Klaas

IM

Here's the one I have in my photobucket account. Klaas has a different view.

Someone posted this one today, and the rope does not look very yellow to me:

Maybe they used different ropes to tie the door back at different times. Or maybe someone lightened the image in their photo editing software and it lost its yellow color. I see a tiny tinge of yellow in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.