April 25, 2024, 10:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336123 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1660 on: April 18, 2010, 02:16:33 PM »

Maybe Ron wants to harm other people that are fully aware that he disposed of Haliegh himself?

He seems to be a very busy guy! Out at midnight with a dead rodent in his hand, and all.

Sending bulk hamster mail in the dark of night.

That takes commitment, does it not?

http://www.wesh.com/news/20374092/detail.html     What would possibly would Ron's motive for doing this ?      He's seen stuffing the rat into the mailbox.    Wouldn't the significance be don't rat me out or else?   It's hard cause we want to link all things back to Haleigh's situation but R & M seem to have gone right on with their lives so I suppose this stunt could simply be related to some other tiff between them. 

IMO there is no logical explanation for RC to stay tangled up with the Croslins, any of them, if he really thought that any of them had something to do with Haleigh.

Unless he's involved

In-Laws Say Haleigh's Dad Put Dead Rat In Mailbox
Hank Croslin Says Neighbor Saw Cummings Do It

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT August 12, 2009
UPDATED: 4:36 pm EDT August 12, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl is having more trouble with his in-laws.

Ronald Cummings, father of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, stuffed a dead rat into his new father-in-law's mailbox, Hank Croslin told the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Croslin filed the report Wednesday, saying that a neighbor saw Cummings put the rodent in his mailbox at about midnight Tuesday.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is investigating the claim.

This latest scuffle comes just days after Cummings was booked into the Putnam County Jail on charges that he beat up Hank Croslin and his wife Misty Croslin's brother at the couple's home.

----

The most dangerous drug dealer threatening to kill people - has been - Ron.

Not only does he threaten - but he appears to be pretty darn successful with

the execution on it too.

You only keep your enemies closer to you - FOR A GOOD REASON.

Me? I like mine far away, how about you?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1661 on: April 18, 2010, 02:16:48 PM »

TTYL~I'm going out to enjoy the sea and sun and pray that we don't have 30 rescues today.......thanks for all the info and great insight Monkeys an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: April 18, 2010, 02:20:08 PM »

Brandi or Klaas

Do you either of you have the screen shot of the yellow rope at Ron's MH......I could go look, but it might take me hours since this thread and the one before have been moving like crazy. TIA

IM

Here's the one I have in my photobucket account. Klaas has a different view.

Someone posted this one today, and the rope does not look very yellow to me:

Maybe they used different ropes to tie the door back at different times. Or maybe someone lightened the image in their photo editing software and it lost its yellow color. I see a tiny tinge of yellow in it.

Hahaha!

Klaas beat me! I had to look through 12 pages of images in my PB account before I found mine.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: April 18, 2010, 02:25:53 PM »

Maybe Ron wants to harm other people that are fully aware that he disposed of Haliegh himself?

He seems to be a very busy guy! Out at midnight with a dead rodent in his hand, and all.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20374092/detail.html     What would possibly would Ron's motive for doing this ?      He's seen stuffing the rat into the mailbox.    Wouldn't the significance be don't rat me out or else?   It's hard cause we want to link all things back to Haleigh's situation but R & M seem to have gone right on with their lives so I suppose this stunt could simply be related to some other tiff between them. 

IMO there is no logical explanation for RC to stay tangled up with the Croslins, any of them, if he really thought that any of them had something to do with Haleigh.

Unless he's involved

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl is having more trouble with his in-laws.

Ronald Cummings, father of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, stuffed a dead rat into his new father-in-law's mailbox, Hank Croslin told the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Croslin filed the report Wednesday, saying that a neighbor saw Cummings put the rodent in his mailbox at about midnight Tuesday.

This latest scuffle comes just days after Cummings was booked into the Putnam County Jail on charges that he beat up Hank Croslin and his wife Misty Croslin's brother at the couple's home.

----

the execution on it too.

He sure didn't appear to be worried about where his missing daughter was. Sure didn't appear to be looking for her. Well, not after the initial "search appearances" he had when TM was there.

I think he knew.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: April 18, 2010, 02:26:11 PM »

Unless he's involved

----

the execution on it too.

Far, far away would be my preference.  Unless I had a damn good reason.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: April 18, 2010, 02:31:11 PM »

MADJINLAW decoded the tapes

tape 1:

COBRA & RON:

Then there is talk about what someone told Jr.? Not sure what Jr. Cobra is talking about. Maybe Tommy (Hank Jr.?).

Tommy, his son and Joe were fishing at the dock it got dark and they left.

Ron then starts talking about who was at the dock fishing and it got dark. Tommy tells Ron that he had to leave and got his son out of there.

Ron then says that Joe said this would be the perfect place to kill somebody and dump the body and the alligators would take care of the rest.

Ron ask Cobra, do you think that is where my daughter is at? Ron answers his own question and tells Cobra probably.

Cobra says he has called LE-FDLE about this and they won’t call him back and there is nothing he can really do at that time.

Again, Ron said do you think that is where my daughters at, (St.John’s River) probably. Why was this river not searched thoroughly early on?

---

Ron knows.

I have always thought that from day one, I wonder if maybe he wants her found and that's why he mentions this dock......especially since he just set it up that this was Joe's favorite fishing spot

Edit to add:

I also think TN and GGMS may have known also, nothing else makes sense in their united front that she was "the bestest of the best, and wanted Misty to be their Mommy" I just can't get around their non-stop glowing reviews of her and how much she loved the kids and the kids loved her and as TN stated" it warms my heart to see them together "  JMO of course

Add to that some of the inconsistencies .... like the 3 min. trip ...

And Chelsea first stating that Timmy slept all night due to pain meds, then Timmy got up at 1am and noticed Joe wasn't there. I don't believe Chelsea for one minute and that makes me wonder about Timmy

The list is so long we'd need an entire thread devoted to them

Timmy may have been on med that night and high as a kite, but I don't believe Chelsea when she says he was sleeping at that time.  Too convenient an explanation.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1666 on: April 18, 2010, 02:40:56 PM »

Grammy Sykes in the house!!!!

Rollin' with that Florida Sunshine Law...

Ol' girl is letting it all hang out
my EYES
I'm going to have to poke them out if you don't stop!! after your last spread of the whole gang and now this. STOP! Monkey Devil!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: April 18, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »

I'm missing something here, if Crystal and Annette are holding on to hope which is certainly their right to do, why is one article saying about making funeral arrangements?
and, does this mean they don't have anything concrete?  so, it is just the word of the croslin's which we all know has a negative worth value.
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: April 18, 2010, 02:45:07 PM »

re: pic of Ron after hearing that Haleigh is probably dead.....he looks arrogant like he has pulled something off. Also looks like he thinks he is smarter then everybody else.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: April 18, 2010, 02:47:29 PM »

Lake Erie Princess  my thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey
Lake Erie Princess

adding my thoughts and prayers for your sister Lake Erie Princess. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: April 18, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »

.............Okay IM ya just had to bring a pic like that of Crystal Cummings didncha?

That pic in particular needs a warning label long in advance. 

This was my favorite picture of Crystal.

I'll add a WARNING!

eeeeeeeeeek!  My eyes!!   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: April 18, 2010, 02:54:47 PM »

Sorry Monkeys, I am way behind, but have a question that may be st*pid, but the question has to do with the pics Carpe posted of Haleigh with the scars and black eye.

Who, where and when were these pics taken and what is the story behind them? Any info would be appreciated. I think it was Deenie that said it looked like she was backhanded and I tend to agree.

That is why I am just asking the story behind the pics. Sorry that I am behind and this has probably already been answered.

TIA JSM

It was reported as a playground injury.  Hard to believe then, even harder to believe now, looking back... with what we've recently been reading/hearing.  Hard to believe that the school went along with this.. that CPS went along with it.. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1672 on: April 18, 2010, 02:57:22 PM »

I'm missing something here, if Crystal and Annette are holding on to hope which is certainly their right to do, why is one article saying about making funeral arrangements?
and, does this mean they don't have anything concrete?  so, it is just the word of the croslin's which we all know has a negative worth value.
I really thought there was something concrete, now, not so sure at all about that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1673 on: April 18, 2010, 02:58:29 PM »

re: pic of Ron after hearing that Haleigh is probably dead.....he looks arrogant like he has pulled something off. Also looks like he thinks he is smarter then everybody else.
I really believe he thinks he is smarter than everyone else.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: April 18, 2010, 03:00:04 PM »

Sorry Monkeys, I am way behind, but have a question that may be st*pid, but the question has to do with the pics Carpe posted of Haleigh with the scars and black eye.

Who, where and when were these pics taken and what is the story behind them? Any info would be appreciated. I think it was Deenie that said it looked like she was backhanded and I tend to agree.

That is why I am just asking the story behind the pics. Sorry that I am behind and this has probably already been answered.

TIA JSM

It was reported as a playground injury.  Hard to believe then, even harder to believe now, looking back... with what we've recently been reading/hearing.  Hard to believe that the school went along with this.. that CPS went along with it.. 

Adding... also hard to believe that HaLeigh has such a smile on her face, thru it all.  What a lil trooper she must have been, in order to have been able to keep smiling.  Wish I could gather her up in a big comforting hug, for the hurting inside that she must have been ignoring.   No child/adult should ever have to keep such a brave happy face in the midst of enduring that kind of pain.  IMO.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: April 18, 2010, 03:00:12 PM »

TIA JSM

Apparently the professionals at the hospital/medical center where she was sent also "went along" with it.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: April 18, 2010, 03:01:57 PM »

When this case first occurred I thought that a neighborhood ped-o-file committed the crime. After-all, Ron was at work and Misty looked too stoopid to hold the police at bay for 10 minutes let alone 14 months.

As time went on, I started to think that MAYBE Misty was sleeping with someone other than Ron and THAT person committed the crime. I was thinking this was someone older than Misty and maybe as old as 55. Someone not in the drug clique. There have been lots of reasons to believe Misty gets around.

Then I started to think that the police were too stoopid to get it right and conclude this case. That they somehow missed something.

Lately I have been convinced that Misty did it with the help of her brother - disposal. This makes the most sense and Misty has time, opportunity, means, and maybe motive. I'm not sure what the motive truly could be - maybe just hatred. Or maybe she is just a neglectful tramp and something bad happened. Who knows.

I'm pretty sure that Misty is not afraid of Ron nor Joe Overstreet - and if she is protecting someone - it's someone that she is really frightened.

That comment about alot of people being surprised who committed the crime makes me wonder if this really was someone that we have never heard of before. But again, why would someone really unconnected to Haleigh kill her? It doesn't make alot of sense. I know, nothing here makes sense. But there would really have to be a reason to kill a lil defenseless girl. I really can't see someone just thrill killing a lil girl. It doesn't make alot of sense at all.

There can only be so many reasonable scenarios here, right?

In no particular order.

Ron's alibi is flawed and he did it before leaving for work.

Misty killed Haleigh and disposed of her alone.

Misty killed Haleigh and had the help of her brother.

Misty and an unknown have committed the crime.

Misty killed Haleigh and an unknown disposed of her.

An unknown has killed and disposed of Haleigh and Misty is keeping that to herself.

There are probably other possibilities.

One thing is sure - so much disinformation it's hard to know what's going on here. And I wonder how this former FBI guy knows for sure and if he is positive - why has no one been arrested? Then again, there were reports that a suspect was in jail. That could be any of these dregs.

Back to - who knows.

Rob, Monkey's & Guest,

This is a puzzle:  GGM Sykes visited with a nurse relative at 7:00 evening, 8:30 PM the child may have died (theory of P.B.)
(Pat Brown is the profiler) RC called MC at 8:30 and Misty shut off her phone, a red flag that sometime happen by 8:30 PM. 

If the nurse visited at 7:00 and HC died at 8:30, is there a link between when the nurse relative who visited and when HC
passed away?

The nurse is the mother of Hope Sykes, did Hopey give some information?

Seahorse I didn't know that GGM Sykes visited w/a nurse relative @ 7:00 p.m. 
Think I recall that GM or GGM visited at that time and Jr. and Haleigh were
having supper...
Is Pat Brown suggesting that Haleigh might have been in distress @ this time and the nurse relative was called in?  Thank you.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: April 18, 2010, 03:07:30 PM »

When this case first occurred I thought that a neighborhood ped-o-file committed the crime. After-all, Ron was at work and Misty looked too stoopid to hold the police at bay for 10 minutes let alone 14 months.

As time went on, I started to think that MAYBE Misty was sleeping with someone other than Ron and THAT person committed the crime. I was thinking this was someone older than Misty and maybe as old as 55. Someone not in the drug clique. There have been lots of reasons to believe Misty gets around.

Then I started to think that the police were too stoopid to get it right and conclude this case. That they somehow missed something.

Lately I have been convinced that Misty did it with the help of her brother - disposal. This makes the most sense and Misty has time, opportunity, means, and maybe motive. I'm not sure what the motive truly could be - maybe just hatred. Or maybe she is just a neglectful tramp and something bad happened. Who knows.

I'm pretty sure that Misty is not afraid of Ron nor Joe Overstreet - and if she is protecting someone - it's someone that she is really frightened.

That comment about alot of people being surprised who committed the crime makes me wonder if this really was someone that we have never heard of before. But again, why would someone really unconnected to Haleigh kill her? It doesn't make alot of sense. I know, nothing here makes sense. But there would really have to be a reason to kill a lil defenseless girl. I really can't see someone just thrill killing a lil girl. It doesn't make alot of sense at all.

There can only be so many reasonable scenarios here, right?

In no particular order.

Ron's alibi is flawed and he did it before leaving for work.

Misty killed Haleigh and disposed of her alone.

Misty killed Haleigh and had the help of her brother.

Misty and an unknown have committed the crime.

Misty killed Haleigh and an unknown disposed of her.

An unknown has killed and disposed of Haleigh and Misty is keeping that to herself.

There are probably other possibilities.

One thing is sure - so much disinformation it's hard to know what's going on here. And I wonder how this former FBI guy knows for sure and if he is positive - why has no one been arrested? Then again, there were reports that a suspect was in jail. That could be any of these dregs.

Back to - who knows.

Rob, Monkey's & Guest,

This is a puzzle:  GGM Sykes visited with a nurse relative at 7:00 evening, 8:30 PM the child may have died (theory of P.B.)
(Pat Brown is the profiler) RC called MC at 8:30 and Misty shut off her phone, a red flag that sometime happen by 8:30 PM. 

If the nurse visited at 7:00 and HC died at 8:30, is there a link between when the nurse relative who visited and when HC
passed away?

The nurse is the mother of Hope Sykes, did Hopey give some information?

interesting
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1678 on: April 18, 2010, 03:11:06 PM »

.............Okay IM ya just had to bring a pic like that of Crystal Cummings didncha?

That pic in particular needs a warning label long in advance. 

This was my favorite picture of Crystal.

I'll add a WARNING!

eeeeeeeeeek!  My eyes!!   Monkey Devil!

That is the style!  We just aren't in style. 

Shaniya Lockhart's half-sister Michelle Lockhart/Coleman wore that same hairdo, do you remember?

I have never seen it until Crystal wore her hairdo, then Shaniya copied it:) 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: April 18, 2010, 03:18:24 PM »

TIA JSM

I don't think the school went along with it, it did happen at school and there is a record of it, that time at least. My son once rode his little bike down stairs, just for the heck of it, he had a huge knot on his head and a scrape down his inner arm. I took him to the emergency room, no sooner did we get back home than he got back on his bike and barreled down the driveway. The driveway was slick with rain and I told him to get off and rest up like he was told to do, he put on the brakes which locked sending him over handle bars and back to the emergency room. Several hours and four stitches in his chin later we arrive back home, I felt so sorry for him the next day I promised him a video game for his nintendo but he insisted he come along and choose it....On the way back to the car he was hurrying to get there so he could get home to play his game and he tripped and hit his head on the bumper of our car....so back to the emergency room we all went. We never had another day like that thank god, but I'm surprised they didn't arrest me on the spot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.