April 23, 2024, 04:42:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335929 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1680 on: April 18, 2010, 03:19:05 PM »

I see that pic and think of Ben Franklin and those old wigs they used to  wear.  Kinda reminds me of a wig a judge would have worn in some old movie. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1681 on: April 18, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »

.............Okay IM ya just had to bring a pic like that of Crystal Cummings didncha?

That pic in particular needs a warning label long in advance. 

This was my favorite picture of Crystal.

I'll add a WARNING!

eeeeeeeeeek!  My eyes!!   Monkey Devil!

poor girl cannot own a mirror.  I refuse to believe she thinks this is flattering.  I could not have hid my amusement had any of my friends shown up with a "do" like that.  I would have laughed and said "good one", does your family hate you?  Surely they would tell you not to leave the house like that.
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1682 on: April 18, 2010, 03:32:58 PM »

http://newsblaze.com/story/20100418090329kays.nb/topstory.html

Op-Ed Contributor
Will the Haleigh Cummings' Homicide Case be Solved this Week?

By John Kays

snipped from this article:

STEVE BROWN, FORMER FBI AGENT, KNOWS WHO DID IT!

Steve Brown is a private investigator working for Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield. Steve knows the ending to our story, but his lips are sealed. The tension mounts. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office must build their case carefully, if it's going to hold up in court. Steve Brown has been working on the case for 10 months and has apparently put the pieces of the puzzle together. One telling comment of Brown's: "There may be other people culpable, but as to who killed Haleigh, that's not going to be a big surprise." Try me Mr. Brown!

(more conflicting info/reporting?)
Now it is not going to be a big surprise 

SHEESH        This is why I quit following this case. It is seriously mind numbing.

I quit for awhile too. NOTHING that any of the dregs of society involved in this case does or has done would surprise me

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1683 on: April 18, 2010, 03:34:14 PM »

I don't see any anger or sorrow on Ron's face at all. But I will say he looks better being in jail 

I've pondered those images as well & can't put my finger on a word to express it.

Worry?  Resignation?  Repressed anger?  or some other forced expression to mask his true feelings?

I'm not saying any of these apply, just trying to figure it out.

I don't see his typical smug expression, altho others say they can it, I've tried.  I see no emotion at all.  Am thinking not worry, his forehead isn't creased.  I don't see anger/rage, sorrow, relief, no emotion.  Perhaps resignation, yes.  Perhaps deep in thought.  It's kind of a look like 'oh chit, what now?'  Like maybe his mind is racing a mile a minute to decide his next move. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1684 on: April 18, 2010, 03:35:12 PM »

I have never quit following Haleigh's case, but I'm just as confused now as I ever was  I'm wondering if that search a few weeks back looking for a weapon on another case that happened years ago was really searching for something in Haleigh's case?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: April 18, 2010, 03:38:35 PM »

I don't see any anger or sorrow on Ron's face at all. But I will say he looks better being in jail 

I've pondered those images as well & can't put my finger on a word to express it.

Worry?  Resignation?  Repressed anger?  or some other forced expression to mask his true feelings?

I don't see his typical smug expression, altho others say they can it, I've tried.  I see no emotion at all.  Am thinking not worry, his forehead isn't creased.  I don't see anger/rage, sorrow, relief, no emotion.  Perhaps resignation, yes.  Perhaps deep in thought.  It's kind of a look like 'oh chit, what now?'  Like maybe his mind is racing a mile a minute to decide his next move. 

Exactly my opinion!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: April 18, 2010, 03:39:17 PM »

I have never quit following Haleigh's case, but I'm just as confused now as I ever was  I'm wondering if that search a few weeks back looking for a weapon on another case that happened years ago was really searching for something in Haleigh's case?

Possibly. They were searching at the Memorial Bridge IIRC.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: April 18, 2010, 03:44:32 PM »

In these tapes,  RC says he took and picked up Haleigh that day.  Last night in the archives I watched a news interview, TN speaking, clear as a bell she says she picked her up that afternoon.  It is maddening. 

And this gun business, WTH is going on about that gun?

I never suspected a gun was involved in her death, but there has been soooooo much talk and denial about the gun, so now I'm beginning to wonder if it fits somewhere in what went down that night......

Not sure the importance of that dang gun.  It's been said that Joe came to visit for 2 weeks, that he took the gun the first night he got there (or very near to his arrival).  Also been said that he had planned to leave to go back to TN when 2 weeks was up, the day he left had been 2 weeks, from what has been reported. 

That he came to try to take the gun again, before he left for TN, that makes sense (in some weird way) if he wanted/needed it so bad. 

I dunno even whose gun it actually was!  Seems to me that he could have been over there trying to get the gun again, with or without being involved with what happened to Haleigh.  Am still seeing Joe as the scapegoat, convenient for the Croslin's to blame their chit on.  I may change my mind on that if/when more actual facts come out from LE, saying that he played a small/large part of what happened to Haleigh.  Until then, am skeptical.  Not gonna believe what comes out of Misty/Tommy's mouths. 

Hard to sort out what could be the truth, and what could be lies.  I feel for LE in trying to do this. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: April 18, 2010, 03:46:48 PM »

In these tapes,  RC says he took and picked up Haleigh that day.  Last night in the archives I watched a news interview, TN speaking, clear as a bell she says she picked her up that afternoon.  It is maddening. 

Any chance you can give us a video link to this mizjay??

Thanks, 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: April 18, 2010, 03:50:11 PM »

Wyks, that's what I see - deep in thought - and controlled.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: April 18, 2010, 03:52:48 PM »

Thanks, 
looking...............
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1691 on: April 18, 2010, 03:56:09 PM »

I never suspected a gun was involved in her death, but there has been soooooo much talk and denial about the gun, so now I'm beginning to wonder if it fits somewhere in what went down that night......

Not sure the importance of that dang gun.  It's been said that Joe came to visit for 2 weeks, that he took the gun the first night he got there (or very near to his arrival).  Also been said that he had planned to leave to go back to TN when 2 weeks was up, the day he left had been 2 weeks, from what has been reported. 

That he came to try to take the gun again, before he left for TN, that makes sense (in some weird way) if he wanted/needed it so bad. 

I dunno even whose gun it actually was!  Seems to me that he could have been over there trying to get the gun again, with or without being involved with what happened to Haleigh.  Am still seeing Joe as the scapegoat, convenient for the Croslin's to blame their chit on.  I may change my mind on that if/when more actual facts come out from LE, saying that he played a small/large part of what happened to Haleigh.  Until then, am skeptical.  Not gonna believe what comes out of Misty/Tommy's mouths. 

Hard to sort out what could be the truth, and what could be lies.  I feel for LE in trying to do this. 

TN and RC lied in order to protect their car insurance policy, because if they admitted MC drove without a driver's license then
the car insurance provider may have raised the insurance on the car.  I gleaned this information from another site last year.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1692 on: April 18, 2010, 03:59:11 PM »

D@mn, yet another inconsistency..........in the lastes tapes Ron is telling Cobra that he dropped her off at the bus stop, yet JS claimed he drove past the bus stop so fast and almost hit the kids waiting to get on the bus, I also thought he/Misty said they had to drive to GGMS to pick up clothes that day (Feb 9th). Also, when JS asked Ron was he was driving like a bat out of hell the day he drove past the bus stop he stated "well HaLeig was missing" When will the lies and BS every stop

add to this.. when Haleigh was dropped off at school, Misty supposedly also walked her into the classroom.   Rolling Eyes

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: April 18, 2010, 03:59:13 PM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You Always Mommy... My heart is just tour up as to why or how people can wait this long to say something. Burn in hell you sick individuals.

I can't imagine her pain, and I understand her frustration with all the liars pointing fingers........still holding on to hope

You know I can understand her hanging on to hope that little Haleigh is still alive. I have to be honest that when I heard LE say it was a homicide I lost my hope for a minute and then I ran across a very long detailed post by an ordinary blogger that made me question why I lost my hope since no proof has come out yet to verify that Haleigh is really gone. Right now all I know for sure is that maybe a few liars are now telling another story. When I see the real proof, then I'll give up hope too.

I think if I was Crystal I would feel the same way.  I would want solid proof, dna or something, not the word of a pack of trashy liars.

I always had hope that she was taken and sent out of state with the Croslins that moved to MA right afterward,  or the woman that gave Joe a ride down there, so needless to say that I have been heartbroken for this baby this past week.  Now I am just so angry with this group, and I don't believe one word they say, I hope they all fry, grandma too just for good measure. For me,  I think I will continue to pray and hope that this child is found alive.

I don’t really think Timmy and Chelsea have Haleigh or sent her anywhere.  What I do think is that others could possibly have reason to take Haleigh away from her father. This is just speculation on my part because no concrete proof has surfaced that Haleigh is indeed deceased, yet.  There is always the possibility that MC left the children at home alone that night and when she returned Haleigh was missing. In a panic, she could have called on family to help and a cover up began to make it appear that she had not left the kids alone. But, questions remain on why Chelsea is speaking on national TV and not Timmy? Chelsea seemed to defend Timmy by saying that he took medication the night Haleigh vanished because of an accident he had been in.  So Chelsea knows for certain that Timmy was sleeping hours before she went to bed. Why was that information given to us? Again, why can't Timmy speak for himself?  Timmy seems to be avoiding media attention while both his brother and sister are behind bars. One would think Timmy would be more supportive of family, but maybe not in that family. Timmy at one time was worried about visiting MC and TC in jail for fear LE would find reason to have him arrested. Why? Months later after MC has been behind bars on drug charges, she writes a letter to Chelsea claiming cousin Joe threatened her with a knife the night Haleigh went missing but in this letter Misty claims she didn't know where Tommy went. She also claims that cousin Joe left with Haleigh or IT, whatever IT really is. Nowhere in that letter does it talk about Haleigh being dead or thrown into a river. Sorry, I don’t even know if this post makes sense. Hard to make sense out of senseless information coming in all directions from senseless players in this tragedy……..

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: April 18, 2010, 04:07:29 PM »

I give up (again).  For every idea there's 5 reasons to change it.  I wish somebody would get arrested asap and save me from going crazy.   

I'm with you on that.
I hate talk radio but I'm listening to Simon's show.
Can he speak any slower? OMG!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: April 18, 2010, 04:08:37 PM »

Brandi or Klaas

Do you either of you have the screen shot of the yellow rope at Ron's MH......I could go look, but it might take me hours since this thread and the one before have been moving like crazy. TIA

IM

I'm confused....... 

How many ropes on doorknobs??? 

Whose home/s had rope on the door/s? 

Which rope did LE want/take?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1696 on: April 18, 2010, 04:14:30 PM »

Sending bulk hamster mail in the dark of night.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: April 18, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »

Chelsea Croslin claims that Ron picked up Haleigh from school.  I do not know if she was referring to the afternoon prior to the disappearance of the little girl.

Janet

+++++++++

Nancy Grace - April 16, 2010

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST:  Do you remember the last time you saw her?

CHELSEA CROSLIN, MISTY`S SISTER-IN-LAW: Yes, I do.

CASAREZ: What did she say to you?

C. CHELSEA: I didn`t get to talk to her. She come running off the school bus with a big smile on her face, and Ronald had his windows rolled up on his car. My daughter was waving out the window. Yelling "Hi, Haleigh." and Haleigh looked back and blew us a kiss, and she leaned up against the car, and then she got in the car and they drove away. And I never seen her again.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: April 18, 2010, 04:19:44 PM »

Thanks, 
looking...............

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html       this isn't the vid I watched last night but this NG show has her saying it.  It's pretty far down the page
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1699 on: April 18, 2010, 04:23:22 PM »

I give up (again).  For every idea there's 5 reasons to change it.  I wish somebody would get arrested asap and save me from going crazy.   

I'm with you on that.
I hate talk radio but I'm listening to Simon's show.
Can he speak any slower? OMG!

I need a glass of wine for Simon's show with honest Dave, bye Dave go..

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.