April 25, 2024, 05:06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336070 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: April 18, 2010, 05:28:14 PM »

Thanks for the tip.  Hi, everyone.  Waiting patiently for Haleigh's day to arrive.  Okay, sometimes not so patiently, but I feel it is coming now sooner rather than later.

I hope so Carolyn
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: April 18, 2010, 05:33:15 PM »

Having raised three sons, and one of their friends for the last three of his teen years... Not to mention that our home was the local hangout, our fridge mistakenly thought of as the nearest handy mart, and our couch and livingroom floor full of teen males for whole weekends... I just gotta say... most of em aren't shy one dang bit.  Have given the 'errrrrrmmm that's not appropriate dude' to several of these male teens who thought it was perfectly fine to jet from their sleeping bag to the bathroom, with me nearby. 

Could be they figure Joe is 'fambly' and thought nuttin of him being in his drawers.  I wouldn't have thought much of it for a family member making a quick dash to the bathroom.  Sooooo who knows?? 

Wyks I agree with you - BOYS have no shame what so ever. Look at 1/2 the nation of Young Men walking around with their denim blues strapped to their thighs ..with their undies showing. One time I waited for my Daughter's boyfriend to be sucked into a escalator by his pants. Because they were so hanging off him ..   

Don't you just wanna yank their pants up and give them a wedgie.  And sometime I wanna comb their hair...... sorry... I am so old fashioned.... or maybe just old.  LOL.  These mobile Homes are close quarters and if you have several people staying in a small mobile home, they are likely to see each other in their undies if that is the way they sleep.  I mean, look at the mattresses on the floor close to each other and just a few steps from the kitchen.

LOLOLOL!!!  Yesssssssssssssss!!!   

pants on the ground- pants on the ground- lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground.  sorry just needed a little levity  sl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: April 18, 2010, 05:34:21 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Joe Overstreet’s Body Language Analysis Shows Signals of Deception. But What Did Haleigh’s Father Ron’s Previous Body Language Show ?
April 18th, 2010

Thank you, cece.

From her article:
"Attorney Sigro had his hand on his clients leg as you can see in the photo in an attempt to signal to his client not to talk. The attorney, when speaking about his client,  also shook his head no when she should have been shaking it yes in the affirmative. When someone does this incongruent head shaking, chances are pretty high they are not telling the truth."

Reminds me of Cindy Anthony with her hand on George all the time. Signaling him.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: April 18, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »

Sorry but i can't stand Cobra or Simon...I can't listen

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: April 18, 2010, 05:37:48 PM »

Having raised three sons, and one of their friends for the last three of his teen years... Not to mention that our home was the local hangout, our fridge mistakenly thought of as the nearest handy mart, and our couch and livingroom floor full of teen males for whole weekends... I just gotta say... most of em aren't shy one dang bit.  Have given the 'errrrrrmmm that's not appropriate dude' to several of these male teens who thought it was perfectly fine to jet from their sleeping bag to the bathroom, with me nearby. 

Could be they figure Joe is 'fambly' and thought nuttin of him being in his drawers.  I wouldn't have thought much of it for a family member making a quick dash to the bathroom.  Sooooo who knows?? 

Wyks I agree with you - BOYS have no shame what so ever. Look at 1/2 the nation of Young Men walking around with their denim blues strapped to their thighs ..with their undies showing. One time I waited for my Daughter's boyfriend to be sucked into a escalator by his pants. Because they were so hanging off him ..   

Don't you just wanna yank their pants up and give them a wedgie.  And sometime I wanna comb their hair...... sorry... I am so old fashioned.... or maybe just old.  LOL.  These mobile Homes are close quarters and if you have several people staying in a small mobile home, they are likely to see each other in their undies if that is the way they sleep.  I mean, look at the mattresses on the floor close to each other and just a few steps from the kitchen.

LOLOLOL!!!  Yesssssssssssssss!!!   

pants on the ground- pants on the ground- lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground.  sorry just needed a little levity  sl

Thank you Sandy.  I needed that laugh!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: April 18, 2010, 05:40:27 PM »

Joe Overstreet’s Body Language Analysis Shows Signals of Deception. But What Did Haleigh’s Father Ron’s Previous Body Language Show ?
April 18th, 2010

Thank you, cece.

From her article:
"Attorney Sigro had his hand on his clients leg as you can see in the photo in an attempt to signal to his client not to talk. The attorney, when speaking about his client,  also shook his head no when she should have been shaking it yes in the affirmative. When someone does this incongruent head shaking, chances are pretty high they are not telling the truth."

Reminds me of Cindy Anthony with her hand on George all the time. Signaling him.

You're welcome Brandi.  And I found that part of the article very interesting. 

I don't know how accurate she is but I find it interesting.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: April 18, 2010, 05:42:28 PM »

I must be the only one that can't read it    I really wish Cobra would stop this already, he must have other things he can do.

Click on QUOTE and it will show up ....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: April 18, 2010, 05:43:33 PM »

April 18th, 2010

Thank you, cece.

From her article:

You're welcome Brandi.  And I found that part of the article very interesting. 

I don't know how accurate she is but I find it interesting.

I like her articles and this one is no exception.

Hope you all take the time to read it. Thanks again.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: April 18, 2010, 05:46:08 PM »

In these tapes,  RC says he took and picked up Haleigh that day.  Last night in the archives I watched a news interview, TN speaking, clear as a bell she says she picked her up that afternoon.  It is maddening. 

And this gun business, WTH is going on about that gun?

Any chance you can give us a video link to this mizjay??

Thanks, 
looking...............

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html       this isn't the vid I watched last night but this NG show has her saying it.  It's pretty far down the page

Thank you, for finding this.  Don't mean to be rude, but I think this link is the one that ... misquoted ... what TN said about picking or not picking her up. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1729 on: April 18, 2010, 05:49:53 PM »

April 18th, 2010

Thanks for the link, it echoes what many of us have stated over and over and over from the beginning. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1730 on: April 18, 2010, 05:58:25 PM »

April 18th, 2010

Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: April 18, 2010, 05:59:54 PM »

I must be the only one that can't read it    I really wish Cobra would stop this already, he must have other things he can do.

Click on QUOTE and it will show up ....
Thank-you, I never knew that before.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1732 on: April 18, 2010, 06:17:16 PM »

April 18th, 2010

Thanks cece! 

This part of what the Dr had to say (link above) I found very interesting as well!! 

DO  PHOTO’S OF HALEIGH’S FACE LOOK DYSMORPHIC  OVER TIME?

In looking at Haleigh;s photo;s it seems that her face does indeed look a bit misshapen as she got older .

And please DO NOT tell me it is beucase she has Turner Syndrome.  After doing a post doctoral fellowship in the field of Medcical Genetics, I know ALL about Turner Syndrome and how it looks.

It is accompanied by low set ears and a short webbed neck.  As those with this condition grow they are often short in stature. Since they have only have  one X Chromosome, they are rendered infertile and cannot bear  children as they mature.  So her changing appearance had NOTHING to do with her Turner Syndrome.

Did Ron have anything to do with this change in her facial appoerance ? Did his alleged  backhanding  Haleigh to  in the face create her facial imbalance ? It seems suspicious to me. Also look at the photo where the bridge of  Haleighs nose is swollen and her eye is a bit off center from when she was a baby.

~~~

I've often thought her lil face was mis-shapened!  Especially thought her left eye was off center.  I wondered about these things!  Eventually figured that they had to do with turner-syndrome. 

Am astonished to read what this Dr. had to say about it all.  Astonished and sad for Haleigh if it's true. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: April 18, 2010, 06:21:11 PM »

I have always wondered that myself, Haleigh's face did appear mis-shapened in older pictures, but I just thought it was due to her syndrome.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: April 18, 2010, 06:23:40 PM »

Maybe you all can help me out with something.  If Tommy is in jail for drugs, young with big ears, and Misty's brother, then who is Timmy?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: April 18, 2010, 06:24:42 PM »

Maybe you all can help me out with something.  If Tommy is in jail for drugs, young with big ears, and Misty's brother, then who is Timmy?
Timmy is another brother of Misty and he and his wife Chelsea now live in MA.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: April 18, 2010, 06:27:47 PM »

Timmy is Misty's other brother. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: April 18, 2010, 06:30:44 PM »

I don't know how I missed that, but thank you.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: April 18, 2010, 06:35:54 PM »

Attorney: Police Believed They Could Crack Misty
 Jessica Clark     Created: 4/18/2010 12:17:59 PM    Updated: 4/18/2010 6:03:56 PM

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- After taking Misty Croslin to the dock where divers scoured the St. Johns River for clues in the Haleigh Cummings investigation, the Putnam County Sheriff said he believes the teenager still holds information that is key to solving the case.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father thinks Croslin may know more as well, according to Cummings' attorney, Terry Shoemaker.

"He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

Shoemaker spoke to First Coast News this weekend about his client.

Like Croslin, Cummings is in jail on un-related drug charges. The two are accused of prescription drug trafficking.

Months ago, Cummings' mother said he may have done those crimes to get close to Misty after the divorce, in order to learn what happened to Haleigh.

This weekend, Cummings' attorney shed new light on the relationship.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

cont.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: April 18, 2010, 06:37:03 PM »

Related?  Coincidence?

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.