April 19, 2024, 07:31:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335612 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: April 18, 2010, 07:46:05 PM »

Thanks for your hopeful post Rob. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: April 18, 2010, 07:47:59 PM »

James Overstreet (Registered sex offender, arrested for Battery today):

Joe Overstreet (Misty's cousin):

Brandon Overstreet (Joe's brother?)

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: April 18, 2010, 07:51:27 PM »

In a November interview with First Coast News, Cummings stood by Croslin, who was his wife then. During the interview, she claimed she did not know what happened to Haleigh.

So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.   

He's disappointed.... His daughter has been missing 14 months and he is disapointed...

It is shocking, if true.  I'll take it with a grain of salt, for now.  Lawyers lie and we don't know all the chess plays the could be taking place behind the scenes. imo.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1783 on: April 18, 2010, 07:52:15 PM »

Nite ALL.

Love you klass and thanks Cookie - I love your posts!  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: April 18, 2010, 07:53:34 PM »

Have a good one Rob.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: April 18, 2010, 07:53:44 PM »

Nite ALL.

Nite Rob!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: April 18, 2010, 08:05:38 PM »

WTF?  These people are all freaks of nature

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

Attorney: Cummings Not Mad But Disappointed in Misty Croslin  Video Available  Article Comments  (2)

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- "He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

unreal! not angry with the person who was the last person to have seen your little daughter who has been missing for 14 or so months and is the prime person of interest in her disappearance?? are you kidding me???

Im not sure we should take anything being put out by all parties or their attorneys.   This up here, stacked up against "Ill kill whoever...." or "why did you let my kid get stole B" doesnt add up.   It occurred to me that since Misty even in jail admitted she still loves Ron (got that dang ugly tattoo) that its believed that if Misty thinks Ron is not mad at her that she will continue to talk.   It is obvious that just because three of them are in jail doesnt mean they dont get information about what is being said & by whom.    Its also pretty clear now that Joe was implicated by the other 3 early on & that is what the circle of creeps are continuing to do collectively, yet it still doesnt add up either.   I'm not saying that Joe cannot be involved but I do have concerns that the other three seem to be in concert with putting it all on him, now adding
"Grannie Flora Hollas for a dolla" into the mix...What a convoluted clusterfudge!   

There is a reason why Im not a law enforcement officer or judge because Id be tempted to take them all to the wall at this point, not giving a hoot who is more culpable.   Between this case & the Anthony case I've never been more disgusted with a family dynamic....these two cases are generational evil thick and threw.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1787 on: April 18, 2010, 08:08:26 PM »

Thank you Rob, for those words of wisdom. 

We might need to bump that post every week or so, to help remind us.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: April 18, 2010, 08:13:10 PM »

Good evening!  Enjoy reading everyone's comments.
Did anyone else notice in Dr. L. Glass's article, toward the end she mentions Misty saying she looked in all the bedrooms, but implies she was lying, "because the trailer only has one room." HUH??? Is she serious??? NO, MA'AM... there were 3 bedrooms in that trailer.... along with a living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms!!
There were many typos in that article too. SURELY, a highly educated woman like her would proofread!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: April 18, 2010, 08:17:23 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

Attorney: Cummings Not Mad But Disappointed in Misty Croslin  Video Available  Article Comments  (2)

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- "He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

unreal! not angry with the person who was the last person to have seen your little daughter who has been missing for 14 or so months and is the prime person of interest in her disappearance?? are you kidding me???

Im not sure we should take anything being put out by all parties or their attorneys.   This up here, stacked up against "Ill kill whoever...." or "why did you let my kid get stole B" doesnt add up.   It occurred to me that since Misty even in jail admitted she still loves Ron (got that dang ugly tattoo) that its believed that if Misty thinks Ron is not mad at her that she will continue to talk.   It is obvious that just because three of them are in jail doesnt mean they dont get information about what is being said & by whom.    Its also pretty clear now that Joe was implicated by the other 3 early on & that is what the circle of creeps are continuing to do collectively, yet it still doesnt add up either.   I'm not saying that Joe cannot be involved but I do have concerns that the other three seem to be in concert with putting it all on him, now adding
"Grannie Flora Hollas for a dolla" into the mix...What a convoluted clusterfudge!   

There is a reason why Im not a law enforcement officer or judge because Id be tempted to take them all to the wall at this point, not giving a hoot who is more culpable.   Between this case & the Anthony case I've never been more disgusted with a family dynamic....these two cases are generational evil thick and threw.

I hear ya!!! Considering what LE has had to deal with for 14 months, it's no wonder this case has been so slow in coming to a logical conclusion!!
Believe me.... most LE detectives EARN their paychecks. I know..... My son is one.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: April 18, 2010, 08:18:37 PM »

Did anyone else notice in Dr. L. Glass's article, toward the end she mentions Misty saying she looked in all the bedrooms, but implies she was lying, "because the trailer only has one room." HUH??? Is she serious??? NO, MA'AM... there were 3 bedrooms in that trailer.... along with a living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms!!
There were many typos in that article too. SURELY, a highly educated woman like her would proofread!

Another example of sloppy journalism.  That's why we have to be very careful what we read and what we believe.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: April 18, 2010, 08:20:18 PM »

Yes I noticed the one bedroom remark TxLady.
Maybe she need to take the NG tour of the trailer.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: April 18, 2010, 08:23:04 PM »

hope so Rob! good post...
how are ya?

I'm hanging in there Cookie. And still thinking of Maddy.  an angelic monkey

me too Rob! She will always be with me...always...not a day goes by that I don't think of her...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: April 18, 2010, 08:23:54 PM »

Another example of sloppy journalism.  That's why we have to be very careful what we read and what we believe.

exactly!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: April 18, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »

Nite ALL.

geez Rob....I am honored...thank you and right back at cha!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: April 18, 2010, 08:28:32 PM »

hi Cappys...I don't believe a lot of what I read on this case...and nothing is adding up in this case for me either!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1796 on: April 18, 2010, 08:28:48 PM »

Before I read his name and just looking at the picture, I thought he was the Gardner guy in Amber Dubois case. Sorry for the confusion.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: April 18, 2010, 08:31:40 PM »

Cookie - Just arrested today in Putnam County.  Same last name Overstreet.  We don't know if he is related to Joe or Brandon or Kristy Overstreet.

He is simply an Overstreet, and a sex offender, that was arrested again today.

gotcha..thanks...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: April 18, 2010, 08:33:55 PM »

In a November interview with First Coast News, Cummings stood by Croslin, who was his wife then. During the interview, she claimed she did not know what happened to Haleigh.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.   

Am I the only one wondering why Shoemaker is coming forth with all of this stuff right now concerning Ron?

Almost like he is trying to defend him when he has not been charged with anything related to the case...yet.

And I agree, no rose: 

In my opinion ... DAMAGE CONTROL!

The Shakespeare Quote ... "The Lady Doth Protest too Much" comes to mind.

Janet

++++++++

Attorney: Police Believed They Could Crack Misty
Updated 4/18/2010

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- After taking Misty Croslin to the dock where divers scoured the St. Johns River for clues in the Haleigh Cummings investigation, the Putnam County Sheriff said he believes the teenager still holds information that is key to solving the case.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father thinks Croslin may know more as well, according to Cummings' attorney, Terry Shoemaker.

"He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

Shoemaker spoke to First Coast News this weekend about his client.

Like Croslin, Cummings is in jail on un-related drug charges. The two are accused of prescription drug trafficking.

Months ago, Cummings' mother said he may have done those crimes to get close to Misty after the divorce, in order to learn what happened to Haleigh.

This weekend, Cummings' attorney shed new light on the relationship.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

Misty's grandmother, Flora Hollars said this week that Misty and her brother, Tommy, have cracked. Hollars said they told her what happened to Haleigh.

Hollars says the two Croslins told her that their cousin, Joe Overstreet, took and killed Haleigh.

Published reports say it was all over a fight with Ronald Cummings about a gun.

Overstreet, who lives in Tennessee, maintains his innocence. He said he does not know what happened to Haleigh.

Shoemaker said he and Cummings "have spoken about that. I don't feel comfortable getting into anything that could interfere with law enforcement's investigation at this time."

Haleigh disappeared from her home in Satsuma in February 2009. Misty Croslin was babysitting her and her younger brother at the time while Cummings was at work. Croslin said then that she woke up in the middle of the night and Haleigh was gone.

For now, Cummings remains in jail waiting for answers about what really happened to his daughter.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: April 18, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »

James D Overstreet 
6110 W First Mnr
Palatka, FL 32177-3800
Household:    Bobby Casto, David L Casto, Michelle L Casto, Vickie E Overstreet

James D Overstreet (Age 60)
Associated Names:
James L Overstreet
Palatka, FL
Wellford, SC
Moore, SC
Satsuma, FL

BOBBY RAY CASTO

Bobby Casto, age 67, passed away, Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at Putnam Community Medical Center following an extended illness.  A native of Rupert, WV, he had lived in Putnam County since 1964 coming from West Virginia.  He had worked as a Kraft Paper machine operator at Georgia Pacific and was Vice President of a local union  at Georgia Pacific.   He enjoyed fishing, was on a bowling league and years ago, enjoyed playing softball for the Georgia Pacific team.  Bobby was a member of River Road Baptist Church.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Clyde and Hazel Slussar Casto, a brother, Eugene Casto, and 3 sisters, Phyllis Casto, Wanda Vicarri and Janet Casto.

He is survived by his wife of 48 years, Jean Casto, sons and daughters, Theresa Lynn Casto of Jacksonville, Jeffrey Wayne Casto of Hendersonville, TN, Bobby Eugene Casto and wife, Gena of San Mateo, Michael Ray Casto of Bostwick, Crystal Dawn Casto of Palatka, David Casto and wife, Michelle of Palatka, a sister-in-law, Patricia Casto, 17 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.

Funeral services will be held 1:00 PM, Monday, February 9, 2009 at Johnson-Overturf Funeral Home in Palatka with Pastor Joey Floyd officiating.  Burial will follow at Oak Hill West Cemetery.  The family will receive friends at the funeral home from 11:00 AM until time of service at 1:00 PM on Monday.

Flowers are gratefully accepted or memorial contributions may be made to River Road Baptist Church Building Fund,  344 West River Road, Palatka, FL 32177.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.