April 26, 2024, 03:49:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336136 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: April 19, 2010, 12:01:29 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc&feature=PlayList&p=C91E6626B02F7187&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=6

I just watched this interview again from the beginning when HaLeigh first came up missing and its bery telling to me that Misty was trying to remember a story that was told to her to tell about that night.......could someone lie so bad and think they would be believed?
HH~  that was an eye opener.   Misty definately has an advantage when it comes to lying because she's so dumb acting that it's hard to say if she's lying thru her teeth or is she just a nitwit.  IMO she's a lyin nitwit 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: April 19, 2010, 12:03:10 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc&feature=PlayList&p=C91E6626B02F7187&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=6

I just watched this interview again from the beginning when HaLeigh first came up missing and its bery telling to me that Misty was trying to remember a story that was told to her to tell about that night.......could someone lie so bad and think they would be believed?
HH~  that was an eye opener.   Misty definately has an advantage when it comes to lying because she's so dumb acting that it's hard to say if she's lying thru her teeth or is she just a nitwit.  IMO she's a lyin nitwit 

....and oh yeah, nary a word about the inlaws visiting. Point blank, nada
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: April 19, 2010, 12:04:29 AM »

<perk!!!>

Did someone mention Patron??   

Could we plzzzzz have a margarita monkey??    an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1883 on: April 19, 2010, 12:05:38 AM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh baby we will bring you justice that I promise, this will come to an end!!!!!:( PISSED.. love you bug

HH, can you post Crystal's twitter name plzz?  Seems I only have her old one that she isn't using anymore. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: April 19, 2010, 12:06:18 AM »

<perk!!!>

OMG, I love this Brandi...looks like I did in Key West,....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1885 on: April 19, 2010, 12:06:51 AM »

OMG - Obscuregoddess aka Alicia Dunbar is trying to get Ron bonded out 
Yep, she has been talking to Leonard....what a load of crap, and she was using the picture of Ron in his briefs, brushing his teeth as her avatar on twitter for awhile.  lol

NG will be sooooo omg pizzzzzzzed!   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: April 19, 2010, 12:07:16 AM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh baby we will bring you justice that I promise, this will come to an end!!!!!:( PISSED.. love you bug

HH, can you post Crystal's twitter name plzz?  Seems I only have her old one that she isn't using anymore. 

its Crystal Sheffield......but thats not from twitter...its from facebook.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1887 on: April 19, 2010, 12:09:33 AM »

aka Leci

Very sick and disturbed woman.  In love with Joran van der Sloot and Ronald Cummings.  Likely goes for Scott and Drew Peterson too 

So many narcissistic psycopaths .. so little time.   an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: April 19, 2010, 12:11:34 AM »

Yep, she has been talking to Leonard....what a load of crap, and she was using the picture of Ron in his briefs, brushing his teeth as her avatar on twitter for awhile.  lol

Ya know, I have seen this picture many many times in my photobucket account, and never noticed he was "in his briefs!"

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1889 on: April 19, 2010, 12:14:33 AM »

<smacks spell check> ok, working again.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1890 on: April 19, 2010, 12:15:09 AM »

It's actually on her FB under her own name.......I'd link it to you, but everytime I try it links to my FB for some freaky reason

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: April 19, 2010, 12:15:22 AM »

Monkey Devil!  Oh yeah,pizzed.......I smell a cat fight coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  meow
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: April 19, 2010, 12:15:42 AM »

Bonnie and Clyde in deep thought...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: April 19, 2010, 12:16:01 AM »

....and oh yeah, nary a word about the inlaws visiting. Point blank, nada
nope, not one and she looked like she was about to fall out, I couldnt believe how dumb she sounded and acted, thats why Greta asked her if she had something to drink that night...lol

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1894 on: April 19, 2010, 12:18:02 AM »

Lenny took over the show.

Was wishing Levi would pull out the plug-in for Lenny.   

Dr. Glass was stroking his ego, like it needed it.  Those two took over the show, and talked all over each other.  Lenny the one nut wonder.  (accordin' to Rob  ) lol
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1895 on: April 19, 2010, 12:19:15 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I found this back on page 81 of this thread. Didn anyone else catch this part that I bolded. This sounds like to me that LE  knows he left work earlier than he said.

Ron says He is a liar? Did not get to hear what was asked when he answered that, he then goes on to say.

She (CS?) got paid about $10,000 to say that stuff about Ron/his family on T.V.? I assume bring out the truth about his drugs and abuse? Ron denies it.

Cobra mentioned a lead detective on the case that got caught with cocaine, pot and put on desk duty?

Ron then mentioned , Everybody is going to be subpoena to court. Then Ron mentioned a cop Christ Midltn.? But that he was not sure.

Cobra asked Ron, Who got caught with cocaine, pot and put on desk duty? Ron said not Merchant.

Ron said he can get Merchant get Merchant there right now..

Ron mentions Dec of 2005. Said CS owed him around $4000, but that now it’s like $14,000?

This was said really odd,not sure if it is due to the tape or what. But Ron just says..in a strange way…hey man you know what, my daughter was stole Feb 10th.

You know whats crazy. My daughter comes up missing Feb 10th, he told Misty to call 911. At 3:26 the call was made, he must of gotten home at 3:23.

Ron said that LE asked him if he was home that night. He said that LE kept asked him what took him so long to get to the home. Ron said he stopped at the store that he bought a pack of Newport’s, peanuts and other.

Ron then said that they kept asking him how did he get home at the time he did, when he got off of work at a certain time. Ron never mentions the time.

Ron then said that LE pulled all the tapes and LE asked him how the “F” did he get home at that time when he off of work at a certain time and got home at that time.

Ron said, well maybe that is how long it takes a cracker to drive home?
Cobra talks about a bush that is near the house that he is going to check and see if there is anything there from the van.

It was also said in this audio that Timmy woke at 1am and was not home?Hmmm, but nothing else that I could understand after that.

Cobra said that he saw the pictures of the door and something didn’t look right.

Ron said he has 4 keys to the MH, one that fits that front door, and talks about how someone could use a bump lock. Cobra said there was nothing bumped be seen the pictures of the locks. Cobra asked Ron about the door nob being upside down..

Cobra said that he talked to Misty’s side of the family and they are on his side. Then Cobra mentioned that they told him that maybe Joe may have a vengeance towards Ron.

Thanks for the repost Darla!  Yes I saw this earlier too, things have been moving fast at times lately. 

I thought this was especially interesting... given that LE supposedly had 'confirmed' when he got off work and seemingly had no problem with any of it. 

"Ron then said that they kept asking him how did he get home at the time he did, when he got off of work at a certain time. Ron never mentions the time.

Ron then said that LE pulled all the tapes and LE asked him how the “F” did he get home at that time when he off of work at a certain time and got home at that time.
"

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1896 on: April 19, 2010, 12:20:55 AM »

In a November interview with First Coast News, Cummings stood by Croslin, who was his wife then. During the interview, she claimed she did not know what happened to Haleigh.

So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.   

Ummm, I call BS on that one.  He was gonna kill whomever took her and now, he's just disappointed.  Yeah.  Right.    Hang Him High, he's guilty as sin

SO THAT`S WHAT IT WAS, when Ron finds out she is lying he gets disappointed - not angry!!!

So, he was disappointed when he dropped off a dead rat in the Croslin mailbox.

Okay, I am getting it... it took awhile. I get disappointed from time to time. I try to

stay away from dead vermin that carry the plague when it happens... but that`s just me.

It is all in your conflict resolution skill set?
He's learned to be a kinder, gentler man in prison, he's already rehabilitated.  Let him out, he's a changed man!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: April 19, 2010, 12:23:13 AM »

Rob, Monkey's & Guest,

This is a puzzle:  GGM Sykes visited with a nurse relative at 7:00 evening, 8:30 PM the child may have died (theory of P.B.)
(Pat Brown is the profiler) RC called MC at 8:30 and Misty shut off her phone, a red flag that sometime happen by 8:30 PM. 

If the nurse visited at 7:00 and HC died at 8:30, is there a link between when the nurse relative who visited and when HC
passed away?

The nurse is the mother of Hope Sykes, did Hopey give some information?

Very interesting, indeed. It would plug in to what Steven K. Brown says: you would never guess.

There were many people culpable in Haliegh`s death.

I too, think the death came much earlier in the night. The 911 calls probably came after
some hours worth of planning, cleaning and getting stories straight.

part of that time in the evening likely included the 'bouncing' on the couch that Jr. heard.  as in resuscitation efforts by someone who didn't know enough to use a hard surface.  IMO

Had the same thought instead of the someone bumping uglies one while back - so if this happened in Misty's care they all covered it up & pinned it on Joe because they would all be indeed culpable for letting this teen ho twit care for young children as well as the drugs they all use.   They had to be worried about the drugs & custody, if this theory is close to the truth from Grandma S on down the seedy line.   One thing though why wait to tell Ronald who was at work since what was it 4-5PM?  This would mean that his own family hid what happened from him?    Someone needs to see if G Skyes, this relative, TN or Misty called Ron between 7-9PM that night, not Ron calling the house.   Good God...color us confused with this one!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: April 19, 2010, 12:25:23 AM »

<perk!!!>

ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty Brandi!!!   

And I know you made that with Patron, right?!!!  hehe..  mmmmm.. yummy! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1899 on: April 19, 2010, 12:27:32 AM »

its Crystal Sheffield......but thats not from twitter...its from facebook.

ahhhhh ok.. thanks!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.