April 24, 2024, 09:58:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335993 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1940 on: April 19, 2010, 03:13:31 AM »

Last night when I was listening to the many tapes of the jailhouse conversations Ron and his Grandmother I noticed that he isn't exactly in lockdown he is in a pod with 8 other inmates and they play cards etc.  And I could swear that the grandmother says to be careful who he talks to because the cops told his mother that a snitch was in with him.

I am so torn on this whole case when it comes to Ron still sit on the fence of him being undercover through the whole drug arrest thing.

I wondered about the undercover thing too, and I'll be the first one to eat Leonard's hat  if I'm wrong, but I don't think ron is undercover.  If he is, I'll hedge my bet and say they're going to double cross him because I think he's either culpable (she took his drugs) or he was a part of whatever action/s caused her death.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: April 19, 2010, 03:15:25 AM »

Anyone have the Teresa tattoo handy?

I found it

Been gone all day, but had to say this is so creepy to me.  Did mommy help cover his arse, so he covered his heart with mommy's name???????????????????

I think it is pretty creepy too.  Got any idea what it says under her name?  All I can make out is mom on the end.
Don't laugh, cause I'm serious...

I think it says  A K A  ( also known as)
I thought that at first, then said no way, but it really looks like it.

what do you think?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1942 on: April 19, 2010, 03:17:43 AM »

oops, CBB is hangin' out in the rafters, I better behave. 

Yep................ I was catching up, O4Bull!   
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: April 19, 2010, 03:21:08 AM »

well, no need to go any further then.  hehehe
I'm behaving, CBB.  kinda
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1944 on: April 19, 2010, 03:21:28 AM »

I found it

Been gone all day, but had to say this is so creepy to me.  Did mommy help cover his arse, so he covered his heart with mommy's name???????????????????

I think it is pretty creepy too.  Got any idea what it says under her name?  All I can make out is mom on the end.

what do you think?

I think it says AKA, too, for whatever my opinion's worth!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1945 on: April 19, 2010, 03:23:52 AM »

I see that, O4Bull! You even have your Big Girl Panties on!         
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: April 19, 2010, 03:25:00 AM »

Thanks!  That makes sense I guess if it makes sense to put your mom name on your chest LOL

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: April 19, 2010, 03:25:05 AM »

I found it

what do you think?

I think it says AKA, too, for whatever my opinion's worth!

I remember this came up before, but I don't remember if anyone figured it out.  It seems clearer in this picture because I can clearly make out the K.A.  the first A is not as obvious.  Well, since you agree, then I'm probably right. 

I'm trying to push this to 100 so I don't get in trouble.  Don't tell on me CBB, you were always my favorite. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: April 19, 2010, 03:26:44 AM »

I see that, O4Bull! You even have your Big Girl Panties on!         

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1949 on: April 19, 2010, 03:28:30 AM »

I doubt nancy has any regrets, but if she's half the woman she thinks she is, she ought to apologize for her behavior.  I guarantee that if it turns out ron had a hand in this mess, nancy won't admit to Crystal that she got it wrong.  I used to really like her, but she makes me ill now.  She was so mean to Crystal and such a suck-up to ron.

I think once upon a time, NG had the right idea, but now its all about the ratings.

I have yet to figure out what her deal is with Ron, I sometimes wonder, if he has some quality that reminds her of her deceased fiancee, because there is something going on with her about him.  She turns into putty when he talks.

I agree that NG has really stuck her neck out on this one with Ron. Even recently, she dismisses the possibility that his halo is on crooked! I'm thinking it's that way because the horns it sits on aren't evenly matched!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: April 19, 2010, 03:28:56 AM »

Thanks!  That makes sense I guess if it makes sense to put your mom name on your chest LOL

I've heard of men with the word "MOM" on their bodies, but not the name.  I wonder if he got it, and someone said "you were just supposed to put "MOM", dumba$$, not your mom's name.  Now it looks like your lover's name is on your chest.  That's just creepy, ron.    
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1951 on: April 19, 2010, 03:29:59 AM »

Yep! It's vintage logic for that family, isn't it!   
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: April 19, 2010, 03:32:08 AM »

I've heard of men with the word "MOM" on their bodies, but not the name.  I wonder if he got it, and someone said "you were just supposed to put "MOM", dumba$$, not your mom's name.  Now it looks like your lover's name is on your chest.  That's just creepy, ron.    

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: April 19, 2010, 03:32:11 AM »

I doubt nancy has any regrets, but if she's half the woman she thinks she is, she ought to apologize for her behavior.  I guarantee that if it turns out ron had a hand in this mess, nancy won't admit to Crystal that she got it wrong.  I used to really like her, but she makes me ill now.  She was so mean to Crystal and such a suck-up to ron.

I think once upon a time, NG had the right idea, but now its all about the ratings.

I have yet to figure out what her deal is with Ron, I sometimes wonder, if he has some quality that reminds her of her deceased fiancee, because there is something going on with her about him.  She turns into putty when he talks.

I agree that NG has really stuck her neck out on this one with Ron. Even recently, she dismisses the possibility that his halo is on crooked! I'm thinking it's that way because the horns it sits on aren't evenly matched!

she probably likes her guys horny with horns.  You know, the whole "bad boy image".  That's why she was wearing her handcuff necklace and I'm going to send her a "Free Ronald Cummings" poster and maybe even a T-Shirt if they can make me a green satin one, since she only wears satin sparkly stuff. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1954 on: April 19, 2010, 03:33:26 AM »

Yeah! If my son referred to me by my first name and added AKA Mom, I'd wonder what I did to loose my "Mom" status!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1955 on: April 19, 2010, 03:35:23 AM »

she probably likes her guys horny with horns.  You know, the whole "bad boy image".  That's why she was wearing her handcuff necklace and I'm going to send her a "Free Ronald Cummings" poster and maybe even a T-Shirt if they can make me a green satin one, since she only wears satin sparkly stuff. 

You're forgetting the nights she comes on as "Leather Mama Bombshell".     
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: April 19, 2010, 03:36:19 AM »

Today I was listening to the hynosis thing of Misty and the guy was adking her questions about who was there that day.  When she mentioned the air conditioner guy she told him she remembered the name of the air conditioning company because that is where Ron's cousin's ex worked.  I was like duh this is the first time I caught a little more info on the AC guy.  I wonder to what extent he has been checked out.???

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: April 19, 2010, 03:36:27 AM »

Yeah! If my son referred to me by my first name and added AKA Mom, I'd wonder what I did to loose my "Mom" status!!   
I wonder if misty's tramp stamp says "Ronald" , A.K.A. the ex
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: April 19, 2010, 03:38:40 AM »

Today I was listening to the hynosis thing of Misty and the guy was adking her questions about who was there that day.  When she mentioned the air conditioner guy she told him she remembered the name of the air conditioning company because that is where Ron's cousin's ex worked.  I was like duh this is the first time I caught a little more info on the AC guy.  I wonder to what extent he has been checked out.???

I wondered the same thing.  Was it verified that he really stopped by?  I'm sure LE would have looked into it, since she said he was there, they would have had to check it out.  I don't know anything else about it though.  I hope someone else does.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: April 19, 2010, 03:41:10 AM »

I wonder if misty's tramp stamp says "Ronald" , A.K.A. the ex

and Ronald has one that says "Misty", AKA just a friend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.