April 24, 2024, 04:58:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335977 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: April 15, 2010, 09:56:06 PM »

TJ Ward just texted me from the panel - he's on JVM

he's lower right - bottom box.

He LVA's Misty

TJ gets five seconds and blows the case open - Misty told him there was blood in the van but said it was deer blood

first mention ever of bodily fluids other than urine!

Again, meaning Misty is giving details which blows her original story of being passed out & not remembering anything not only a heinous lie BUT she was at the least an accessory.   Its still not adding up.

Capp - I don't know - he just said it. We talk everyday and he never mentioned this before. I know it's not adding up but maybe it's on the LVA record. This has happened in the past when talking about cases. Some things just don't seem all that important and then get brought up later. Sometimes we're talking about something and the direction changes - and maybe he has a point that he didn't mention because the course of the conversation changed.

He's a brilliant guy - super brilliant. I trust him imperatively.

Rob Im not questioning TJ, Im questioning Misty & Tommy's story.   I just cannot see if this was human blood how something that glaring would be missed by LE.   If there was blood, regardless of what they were "told" one would think it would have been tested.   Like you said, maybe more light will be shed on this point.
i read an article once about luminol... it only resonds to human enzyme in human blood... however it has happened where it has resonded to monkey blood
i don't think they would have needed to do further testing other then luminol if the luminol didn't work it wasn't human blood
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: April 15, 2010, 09:56:34 PM »

Where is the Valium Kitty.  This kitty could use a fist full about now. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #262 on: April 15, 2010, 09:56:49 PM »

TJ Ward just texted me from the panel - he's on JVM

he's lower right - bottom box.

He LVA's Misty

TJ gets five seconds and blows the case open - Misty told him there was blood in the van but said it was deer blood

first mention ever of bodily fluids other than urine!
i've heard that before where she says she knows there was blood but that it was deer blood because either they hit or shot a deer i don't remember which

Ron used to like (still?) to hunt.

Like everything else he did... he liked to go the illegal route first.

I believe if you check PCSO arrest records you will find at least one hit for a hunting violation on Ron.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 15, 2010, 09:58:29 PM »

NG: Anonymous sources say that LE now know what the murder weapon was.
Wonder if it is a knife, a rope or a kniferope?

Maybe it's a ropeknife...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #264 on: April 15, 2010, 10:00:54 PM »

After catching up finally I am so glad I have been forewarned about toothless Flora~I didn't believe her when I first heard her talking this smack last night and obviously she's been hitting her own "stash" or had way too many of 

I am so damn mad right now about what this little baby had to endure and then Ron marries the Ho we had in charge of his babies and she is around JR all those months I could spit nails right now looking at all the circumstances of this case, and how so many people have covered this up and IMO that includes Ron and his mother, it's a d@mn shame what these babies had to witness around these two out trying to score drugs and telling Misty to "whoop" HaLeigh if she didn't behave No wonder she was such a "well mannered child".

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: April 15, 2010, 10:05:29 PM »

It's early yet but it seems like if Joe was such a psycho, holding a knife and raping MC..then savagely killing Haleigh in cold blood cause he couldn't steal a gun, where are all the other stories of him getting nutz?   That was his first and last time to go beserk?  Does his record show lots of unprovoked violence, revenge stuff...anything like that?
He doesn't go home and brag some to his hommies, even if he left out the murder part, nothing about being a gangsta in Fl.
brandon frye did
he had pics of him on the pone in florida with a caption "who ya'll gonna have me rob"
he had a picture of him driving some blue van or suv with the caption "chill before i wreck"
 and he had a statement that said "yeah im the one that put that on hc what did you expect cuz"
not to mention a pic where he was showing off a new machine gun (straight up tommy gun style with the round disc in the back)
i am not saying brandon frye did this to haleigh but my point is why the hell hasn't anyone mentioned this other then me not even the grasp at straws reporters ... never mentioned... if we are to think along the lines of the thought path they want us to believe then brandon frye fits much better then joe o... also joe o is scared chitless of brandon (in joe's eyes brandon is the ultimate gangster) if he was involved joe would not say a word...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #266 on: April 15, 2010, 10:08:32 PM »

Kayla

Nashville, TN

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Judged:
[Interesting]

Joe didnt take Haleigh yall will all relize that when the truth comes out..Misty is the biggest lying that think she is fooling everyone..Misty is guilty and everyone will see that..what have yall heard about a brick and a rope i havent heard anything like that..

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 15, 2010, 10:09:33 PM »

Kayla

Nashville, TN

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Judged:
[Interesting]

Joe didnt take Haleigh yall will all relize that when the truth comes out..Misty is the biggest lying that think she is fooling everyone..Misty is guilty and everyone will see that..what have yall heard about a brick and a rope i havent heard anything like that..

Searching do you have a link?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #268 on: April 15, 2010, 10:11:04 PM »

Might as well be  I know nothing about weapons so this was a new one for me.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: April 15, 2010, 10:11:28 PM »

This is just crazy I do not know what to think.  I think this is like running thru the woods at night and hoping you don't hit a tree.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 15, 2010, 10:11:28 PM »

Kayla

Nashville, TN

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Judged:
[Interesting]

apologies for not including it before. long couple of days....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p3425

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #271 on: April 15, 2010, 10:11:53 PM »

FWIW and before I go to bed, this was just pointed out to me.

nobody

Williamsburg, VA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Copied from the "other" haleigh thread - the missing girl one here in Orlando forums, just posted.

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
Kayla

Nashville, TN

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 min ago

No one need to beleive Flora Hollars.She is my grandmother
to. She has been wanting to on Tv with all of this since it has happen..She is a very selfish person that want alot of attention..People form Flordia is giving her money left and right so of course she is going to try and point finger.. She will tell Joe oh baby i no your didnt do that the ones in Flordia is just trying and blame you..Then she will tell The Croslin family that she thinks Joe done it.. She just wants people to keep sending her money and keep hvaing the attention..Why she would want this kind of attention no one will ever no...She will lie her way into anything..Dont beleive her because her story will change just like Misty and Tommy's.
Thanks Kayla(Joe's sister and Flora Hollars granddaughter..)

[/quote]

Bottoms up!!!!! Did we get an IP trace on that?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #272 on: April 15, 2010, 10:12:39 PM »

This is just crazy I do not know what to think.  I think this is like running thru the woods at night and hoping you don't hit a tree.
That is a perfect description.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 15, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »

FWIW and before I go to bed, this was just pointed out to me.

nobody

Williamsburg, VA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Copied from the "other" haleigh thread - the missing girl one here in Orlando forums, just posted.

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
Kayla

Nashville, TN

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 min ago

No one need to beleive Flora Hollars.She is my grandmother
to. She has been wanting to on Tv with all of this since it has happen..She is a very selfish person that want alot of attention..People form Flordia is giving her money left and right so of course she is going to try and point finger.. She will tell Joe oh baby i no your didnt do that the ones in Flordia is just trying and blame you..Then she will tell The Croslin family that she thinks Joe done it.. She just wants people to keep sending her money and keep hvaing the attention..Why she would want this kind of attention no one will ever no...She will lie her way into anything..Dont beleive her because her story will change just like Misty and Tommy's.
Thanks Kayla(Joe's sister and Flora Hollars granddaughter..)

Bottoms up!!!!! Did we get an IP trace on that?

[/quote]

No Carpe, just the standard:
 Kayla

Nashville, TN

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: April 15, 2010, 10:13:58 PM »

Kayla

Nashville, TN

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Judged:
[Interesting]

apologies for not including it before. long couple of days....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p3425

Thank you with getting bumped off the site I need another one to look at in between glancing at the usual bickering going on over at IS.   lol.  Three sites all talking about the same old lies with a little truth threaded in somewhere.  Justice for Haleigh.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: April 15, 2010, 10:14:56 PM »

Might as well be  I know nothing about weapons so this was a new one for me.
me too and it made me physically sick to think that type of weapon might have been used, to me an overdose seems better........never in a million yrs thought I'd say that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: April 15, 2010, 10:21:59 PM »

She talks about HaLeigh with such a lack of emotion "I don't know if she was dead when she hit the water" FTLOG, save that for LE if they would even listen to your rambling chit, how in the He77 could you not remember who told you how she died
(Edit:  Fix emoticon posted in error-MB)
We called it last night on this one and it appears we were right, she honestly is just spreading more lies around, and I honestly believe it's for the reward $$$
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 10:38:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 15, 2010, 10:22:07 PM »

After the LVA didn't someone Tim maybe ? post the results to each question? does anyone have that link?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: April 15, 2010, 10:23:36 PM »

Maven2379 This was the first time I've ever seen Nancy speechless. At one point I think NG forgot she was talking to "Croslins" G Ma-     19 minutes ago  via web  in reply to Maven2379

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: April 15, 2010, 10:24:12 PM »

She talks about HaLeigh with such a lack of emotion "I don't know if she was dead when she hit the water" FTLOG, save that for LE if they would even listen to your rambling chit, how in the He77 could you not remember who told you how she died

We called it last night on this one and it appears we were right, she honestly is just spreading more lies around, and I honestly believe it's for the reward $$$

Carp.....that first one was supposed to be shocked monkey, not laughing monkey as there isn't one d@mn thing funny about more lies and what happened to this precious child

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.