April 24, 2024, 07:58:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335956 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #300 on: April 15, 2010, 10:45:24 PM »

I have news for the Croslin-Cummings inbreds. NONE OF YOU will be getting out of jail anytime in the near future. Cops & SAO may play with your mind - to dangle a big juicy
carrot out there for you - so that you will build up hopes, only to have them shattered
to the floor around your ankles....

However, nary a one of yas is going to be getting out of prison for A VERY LONGGGGG TIME.

Too bad you people can`t see it. LE is grinding you all down one by one... and they are very good at what they do.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #301 on: April 15, 2010, 10:47:23 PM »

She talks about HaLeigh with such a lack of emotion "I don't know if she was dead when she hit the water" FTLOG, save that for LE if they would even listen to your rambling chit, how in the He77 could you not remember who told you how she died
(Edit to fix emoticon posted in error-MB)
We called it last night on this one and it appears we were right, she honestly is just spreading more lies around, and I honestly believe it's for the reward $$$

You know IM as nuts as these families seem to be I would not be surprised if these phone calls did take place just like she is stating.  Crazy huh?
possibly, but who wouldn't ask qyestions and surely you'd remember who told you Misty hit her on the head.....I don't doubt the calls, just her lack of questioning them or remembering who told the story, it is vile and sick to think HaLeigh was tossed in the water alive with a rope and cinder block around her.

Yes I agree but these are different people obviously living in a different world  from you and I......and I thank my parents for that.

And unfortunatly could all be true. 
heartbreaking isn't it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: April 15, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »

Just a current PCSO booking

DATWAN  KEYO  LEWIS
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 4/15/2010 8:57:06 PM  - Booking#: 10-01629
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 11/16/1976 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $0.00    
893.13-1a1   COCAINE-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG DELIV ETC SCHEDULE II   F   S    $0.00    
316.192-2a   MOVING TRAFFIC VIOL RECKLESS DRIVING 1ST OFF   M   S    $0.00    
322.34-10b   NONMOVING TRAFFIC VIOL DRIVE W SUS REV DL HABIT TRAFFIC OFF SUBSQ OFF   M   F    $0.00    
784.03-1a1   BATTERY TOUCH OR STRIKE   M   F    $0.00    
812.131-2b   ROBBERY BY SUDDEN SNATCHING WO FIREARM OR WEAPON   F   T    $0.00    
787.02-1a   KIDNAP-FALSE IMPRISONMENT ADULT   F   T    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=760237&IMG=29773

And this relates to Haleigh....How?
Did you read the 1st line of my post?

Heart- Did you see the moderator note Nut44x4 left you on page 3 of this new thread?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7592.msg1113395#msg1113395

Heart, I am going to ask that articles/links not pertaining to Haleigh's case NOT be posted. There is enough going on in this case now to keep everyone busy reading. We do not need the clutter of every crime/drug bust/sex offender arrested in the State of Florida. If it does not pertain directly to Haleigh's case...put it elsewhere. Thank you.

Please refrain from posting extra stuff right now that doesn't pertain to the case.  MuffyBee

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 11:10:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 15, 2010, 10:48:27 PM »

there is a post on Topix from Joe's sister about her gma Flo-and it basically says what we all figured-she is doing this for the $$$.  Saw this on WS, and since I haven't been on Topix for months who knows if this is true or not. But I believe Flora is doing this for money also.

With all the talk that TC maybe getting out of jail soon doeas anyone think that this may how they are getting the money for the bail to get him out?? just a thought....

Who says Tommy is getting out of jail soon?  His wife? 

Where is that VALIUM KITTY?  This is crazy - two weeks ago TC was supposedly rumored to take a LDT or Voice Analysis, than publicly his lawyer drops him in the news as a client regarding Haleigh, now somebody is singing like a bird at long last and placing TC right at the crime scene? 

I am going nuts tonight don't mind me.

it was back aways from either today or last night but I am beginning to think my brain in beyond overload now to btwn this caes and the Anthony case among some others I try to follow up on....thinkin maybe I should just stay in the rafters and lurk...lol

No don't lurk.  This case is just bonkers. 

Someone posted a MySpace that was supposedly Lindsey Croslin's saying he was getting out of jail soon and even referred to him as Gomer Pyle which should of been our clue that it was fake.  Anyway someone proved it fake earlier.  It would all be so funny if it wasn't so darn sad.  JMO
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: April 15, 2010, 10:53:18 PM »

I have news for the Croslin-Cummings inbreds. NONE OF YOU will be getting out of jail anytime in the near future. Cops & SAO may play with your mind - to dangle a big juicy
carrot out there for you - so that you will build up hopes, only to have them shattered
to the floor around your ankles....

However, nary a one of yas is going to be getting out of prison for A VERY LONGGGGG TIME.

Too bad you people can`t see it. LE is grinding you all down one by one... and they are very good at what they do.

Thank you for keeping the faith no matter how this goes down.  Justice for Haleigh.  Haleigh did not deserve any of this.  She is the only thing that keeps this sober. 

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: April 15, 2010, 10:53:33 PM »

there is a post on Topix from Joe's sister about her gma Flo-and it basically says what we all figured-she is doing this for the $$$.  Saw this on WS, and since I haven't been on Topix for months who knows if this is true or not. But I believe Flora is doing this for money also.

With all the talk that TC maybe getting out of jail soon doeas anyone think that this may how they are getting the money for the bail to get him out?? just a thought....

Where is that VALIUM KITTY?  This is crazy - two weeks ago TC was supposedly rumored to take a LDT or Voice Analysis, than publicly his lawyer drops him in the news as a client regarding Haleigh, now somebody is singing like a bird at long last and placing TC right at the crime scene? 

it was back aways from either today or last night but I am beginning to think my brain in beyond overload now to btwn this caes and the Anthony case among some others I try to follow up on....thinkin maybe I should just stay in the rafters and lurk...lol

Someone posted a MySpace that was supposedly Lindsey Croslin's saying he was getting out of jail soon and even referred to him as Gomer Pyle which should of been our clue that it was fake.  Anyway someone proved it fake earlier.  It would all be so funny if it wasn't so darn sad.  JMO

thx, I must of missed the "fake" finding ...I have been on here, and also trying to keep up with everything on TV today and then got booted from site and had to wait to catch back up...but yes this case is beyond bonkers with all the players at least Caylee was found..

PS..I'd love to be in OC right now, I am a Maryland native also, kinda homesick...lol

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: April 15, 2010, 10:54:02 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother Annette Sykes: 'We Stilll Have a lot of Faith'

Taren Reed     Created: 4/15/2010 10:03:14 PM    Updated: 4/15/2010 10:35:43 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Haleigh Cummings' grandmother said she will continue to pray for Haleigh's safe return until police can prove the 5-year-old is no longer alive. Today, Sheriff Jeff Hardy said in a news conference police believe Haleigh is dead.

"We still have a lot of faith," Annette Sykes said.

Police gave the family the news Tuesday and in the days since, they have watched the St. Johns River search on TV and were surprised to see Misty Croslin led to the site.

Police said Croslin is the last person known to have seen Haleigh.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154830&catid=3

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: April 15, 2010, 10:56:42 PM »

PENNY ~  thanks for the reply about Joe's gangsta status way back a couple of pages.  So he talks big, hangs with some hard core people so maybe he has it in him for several hours of threatening, stealing, raping and murdering while he was on a vacay.    I'm beginning to see anything is possible in this case.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: April 15, 2010, 10:57:18 PM »

So what do we think tipped off LE?

1.  LE's questioning of current jailed people's?

2.  Granny Flora Hollers?

3.  Crystals hired Ex-FBI agent?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: April 15, 2010, 10:57:21 PM »

They were surprised to see MC led to the dock/site.....WTH ...please tell me that they are not still defending her?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 15, 2010, 10:59:23 PM »

NANCY GRACE Transcripts

Sheriff Says Haleigh Investigation Now Homicide

Aired April 15, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: April 15, 2010, 10:59:35 PM »

Or Misty's letter or Tommy's phone call this is so crazy !!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 15, 2010, 11:00:04 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother Annette Sykes: 'We Stilll Have a lot of Faith'

Taren Reed     Created: 4/15/2010 10:03:14 PM    Updated: 4/15/2010 10:35:43 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Haleigh Cummings' grandmother said she will continue to pray for Haleigh's safe return until police can prove the 5-year-old is no longer alive. Today, Sheriff Jeff Hardy said in a news conference police believe Haleigh is dead.

"We still have a lot of faith," Annette Sykes said.

Police gave the family the news Tuesday and in the days since, they have watched the St. Johns River search on TV and were surprised to see Misty Croslin led to the site.

Police said Croslin is the last person known to have seen Haleigh.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154830&catid=3

This reminds me so much of the Anthonys and it's proven now that they absolutely knew that Caylee was not going to come back safe. 

Annette Sykes knows Haleigh is dead
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 15, 2010, 11:00:05 PM »

With all the talk that TC maybe getting out of jail soon
doeas anyone think that this may how they are getting the money for the bail to get him out?? just a thought....

BBM

Did this rumor start out from this questionable youtube? link is in the quote, and so is the post by penny for your thoughts debunking it. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7184.msg1113031#msg1113031

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: April 15, 2010, 11:01:31 PM »

thx, I must of missed the "fake" finding ...I have been on here, and also trying to keep up with everything on TV today and then got booted from site and had to wait to catch back up...but yes this case is beyond bonkers with all the players at least Caylee was found..

PS..I'd love to be in OC right now, I am a Maryland native also, kinda homesick...lol

Yeah the server is having hiccups again.  Maryland is having it's typical Beautiful Pollen laden spring.  I luv our state! 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: April 15, 2010, 11:02:42 PM »

With all the talk that TC maybe getting out of jail soon
doeas anyone think that this may how they are getting the money for the bail to get him out?? just a thought....

espresso- I believe a monkey was able to show that the msg that was supposed to be from Lindsy about TC getting out of jail soon and having KFC and beer was fake.  I will have to see if I can find it.
it was me it is fake the user joined yutube on 4/14/10 has no friends only jail calls for vids and lindsy would not decide to rant and rave and join youtube to do it all in one day... i had considered finding out who really did it and send them a msg of how patetic they are.. 100%fake
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #316 on: April 15, 2010, 11:02:52 PM »

Since the jail calls are taped and some are monitored, it is possible that LE found out directly from the calls........just an idea as I honestly have no freaking clue

Where is valium kitty?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: April 15, 2010, 11:05:00 PM »

I think that I will call it a night .....hopefully more information tommorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: April 15, 2010, 11:07:33 PM »

Misty incriminates Joe and Tommy.
Tommy incriminates Joe.
Joe says he wasn't there.
Misty and Tommy have both incriminated themselves while providing the details about what the others did. 
So, we have two out of three that could be charged.
It's going to get better and Tommy will turn on Misty. 
What Gawd awful ppl, every last one of them.
Wonder if Ms. Neves thinks this was still the best gf Ron ever had. Sorry, I know she loved the little girl, but she is full of chit also. Just have a Croslin / Cummings family reunion and drop a neutering bomb. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #319 on: April 15, 2010, 11:07:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I watched NG and was left hoping that some physical evidence of little Haleigh remains intact. A trial and most importantly, a verdict, will be easier if LE can find something.

The whole crew is so full of it, that it's hard to know exactly who did what, IMO, but hard physical evidence would go a long way to putting the events together. They're ALL guilty in my book!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.