April 23, 2024, 09:14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335935 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: April 15, 2010, 11:08:05 PM »

Putnam Co. Sheriff: 'Haleigh Cummings is Most Likely Deceased'

Taren Reed  Ann Butler     Created: 4/15/2010 4:08:34 PM    Updated: 4/15/2010 10:29:31 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Haleigh Cummings is likely dead and authorities are now considering her disappearance a homicide, police said today.

Tips obtained during interviews have led various law enforcement agencies who have been searching for the girl to believe Haleigh is no longer alive, said Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy.

He added no arrests have been made but persons of interest have been identified.

"At this point, I'm going to say I'm comfortable calling it a homicide," Hardy said during a brief news conference this afternoon.

The 5-year-old disappeared in Feb. 2009, while in the care of Misty Croslin, the last person known to have seen Haleigh, according to police.

Dive teams have searched for three days in the St. Johns River south of Satsuma. Hardy said items were recovered from the river but it is unknown at this time if those items are related to the case.

"It's like looking for a needle in a haystack," Hardy added when questioned about the search.

He said they plan to wrap up the search scene today at 6 p.m., and said the items will be taken to several independent forensic labs for testing. He's hoping for an arrest.

"Let's hope and pray that we can bring this thing to a logical conclusion for the family," Hardy said as he ended the news conference.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=154812&catid=17

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: April 15, 2010, 11:08:40 PM »

So what do we think tipped off LE?

1.  LE's questioning of current jailed people's?

2.  Granny Flora Hollers?

3.  Crystals hired Ex-FBI agent?

I think #3 started it, then they got info from #1.

Sheriff Hardy said the tip did not come from TN, so it cannot be #2.

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: April 15, 2010, 11:09:35 PM »

there is a post on Topix from Joe's sister about her gma Flo-and it basically says what we all figured-she is doing this for the $$$.  Saw this on WS, and since I haven't been on Topix for months who knows if this is true or not. But I believe Flora is doing this for money also.

With all the talk that TC maybe getting out of jail soon
doeas anyone think that this may how they are getting the money for the bail to get him out?? just a thought....

BBM

Did this rumor start out from this questionable youtube? link is in the quote, and so is the post by penny for your thoughts debunking it. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7184.msg1113031#msg1113031

Muffy, thank you I did miss the being"fake" part again thank you for clarifying it and for your trouble

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: April 15, 2010, 11:10:04 PM »

Since the jail calls are taped and some are monitored, it is possible that LE found out directly from the calls........just an idea as I honestly have no freaking clue

Where is valium kitty?

Not that I subsribe to this but hey it could go down this way...Ron's phone calls.  I am still shocked that I read somewhere earlier today that Tommy and Misty were allowed to talk to each other while behind bars???  WTH or could it have been a set up?  Makes you wonder.

And yes I've needed Valium Kitty for awhile now.  It is horrible to think that we are still sitting here 14 months later trying to get fact from fiction for Haleigh.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #324 on: April 15, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »

Sassy thanks for posting the transcripts for NG.
This is the biggest mess I have ever seen. They need to lock up the whole dang crowd.

Heart....yes i saw your first sentence and i saw Nut's post a few pages before.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: April 15, 2010, 11:12:11 PM »

there is a post on Topix from Joe's sister about her gma Flo-and it basically says what we all figured-she is doing this for the $$$.  Saw this on WS, and since I haven't been on Topix for months who knows if this is true or not. But I believe Flora is doing this for money also.

doeas anyone think that this may how they are getting the money for the bail to get him out?? just a thought....

espresso- I believe a monkey was able to show that the msg that was supposed to be from Lindsy about TC getting out of jail soon and having KFC and beer was fake.  I will have to see if I can find it.
it was me it is fake the user joined yutube on 4/14/10 has no friends only jail calls for vids and lindsy would not decide to rant and rave and join youtube to do it all in one day... i had considered finding out who really did it and send them a msg of how patetic they are.. 100%fake

Yeah, I saw that last night. It was so obvious that someone created a fake Lindsy youtube account.

Very disturbing, but very fake.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: April 15, 2010, 11:13:59 PM »

I think #3 started it, then they got info from #1.

Sheriff Hardy said the tip did not come from TN, so it cannot be #2.

Ok I wonder what info #3 got that #1 couldn't.  I forgot about Hardy saying that about TN at the time I thought he was referring to JO.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #327 on: April 15, 2010, 11:15:48 PM »

Since the jail calls are taped and some are monitored, it is possible that LE found out directly from the calls........just an idea as I honestly have no freaking clue

Where is valium kitty?

Not that I subsribe to this but hey it could go down this way...Ron's phone calls.  I am still shocked that I read somewhere earlier today that Tommy and Misty were allowed to talk to each other while behind bars???  WTH or could it have been a set up?  Makes you wonder.

And yes I've needed Valium Kitty for awhile now.  It is horrible to think that we are still sitting here 14 months later trying to get fact from fiction for Haleigh.
I agree with you and had never thought of that, although I think he is too street smart to do that especially after GGMS warned him about snitches in jail I think it very well could be a set up to try to get some answers, and if you find valium kitty, please share liberally

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: April 15, 2010, 11:25:14 PM »

Haleigh's Disappearance Now A Murder Investigation

Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:16:00 PM

Reported by Stephanie Coueignoux, Janelle Jordan and Saul Saenz

SATSUMA -- The disappearance of Haleigh Cummings is now officially a murder investigation.

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy made that announcement Thursday after three days of divers searching the St. Johns River five miles from where Haleigh disappeared more than a year ago.

One by one, divers jumped back into the river while law enforcement kept other boats away from the area.

Misty Croslin, the ex-wife of Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, and who was also the last person to see Haleigh was brought to the site by deputies hoping she could shed some light into the 5-year-old's whereabouts.

Hardy said Croslin is talking.

"Listen, people are beginning to cooperate and that's why it's going to be a matter of time. And we are going to accept any cooperation that we can get,” Hardy said.

Croslin and Cummings are in jail on drug charges.

Hardy would not discuss what was found in the river.

But while clutching to a picture of the 5-year-old, Hardy said what they did find leads them to believe that Haleigh is no longer alive.

“At this time I am comfortable and I am going to go ahead and call it a homicide," Hardy said.

The sheriff said they will now begin building a case. He said they have persons of interest and is certain an arrest will be made. However, he would not say who they are targeting.

Haleigh vanished 14 months ago from her Satsuma home.

Her disappearance has been followed by Satsuma residents who are glad deputies resumed their search.

"It's about time they did it. (Why?) (Be)cause everybody knows that something went wrong there and they need to figure out what happened," said Maria Benitez.

"It’s a sad thing and I hope they find her, but this just gave the town a bad name,” said Satsuma resident Jerry Jarrell.

The area is officially a crime scene although the sheriff said divers will stop searching.

Items divers found will be turned over to a forensic lab to see if more evidence will surface.

Hardy said one of the main reasons he held a news conference was to dispel any rumors that an arrest had already been made.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/15/new_haleigh_search_area_named_crime_scene.html?cmpid=twitter

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #329 on: April 15, 2010, 11:29:52 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
Just catching up, whew you guys have been busy today. What a load of BS with the Croslin clan.

Why would people in Fla. be sending grandma Hollar money left and right? I think most of Fla. is sick to death with this bunch of cruds.

The same reason the send money to jail accounts of KC A, Misty, Ron and many others.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: April 15, 2010, 11:32:07 PM »

PENNY ~  thanks for the reply about Joe's gangsta status way back a couple of pages.  So he talks big, hangs with some hard core people so maybe he has it in him for several hours of threatening, stealing, raping and murdering while he was on a vacay.    I'm beginning to see anything is possible in this case.
he just seems t be a follower and he des not have any gangster friends he has a gangster cousin who talks to joe like a small child... joe reminds me of that one kid that had no friends in school.. like didn't fit in with any clique whatsoever...
all i know is if he was involved in even just moving a body he was doing it because someone else told him to... he is like a little lost puppy that would follow someone anywhere but wouldn't do anything on his own i would put my farm on if he was involved it was minimal and none of it was his idea
also i wanted to add to what i said earlier it is my opinion that if joe and misty had sex now or then it was not only consensual it was probably her idea... misty is a needy lil slore and joe is i'll do whatever you say guy...
also tina (joes mom) is not flora's most favorite person
and the way that kayla is so motherly of him makes me wonder if his shy guy inferrior no self esteem self isn't that way from tina beating his azz  his whole life
he reminds me of a scared beaten dog you find at a shelter and i am convinced he suffered some form of abuse as a child
these are the types of people that like to hurt small animals to feel in control but to be quite honest i don't even think joe would have the self motivation to even seek that much control ( i hope that makes sense)
sorry if i sound like i think i'm a pro because i am not i just can't get over the dynamics of this family and more specificly misty and joe
i could see this scenario being the truth behind te he messed with me story:
misty prob was molested or exposed to sex at an early age and became on of those slutty 10 year old female predators she probably enticed/victimized joes abused self and slept with him... then she probably flipped it when people found out... if joe had been sexually abused early on as well it would explain his inferriority and the family would be more apt to say yeah joe messed with misty because he is a little perv ever since he let uncle so and so mess with him///
k i'm done rambling now
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: April 15, 2010, 11:32:09 PM »

This is all.... just so very disturbing.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: April 15, 2010, 11:34:01 PM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: April 15, 2010, 11:36:50 PM »

Is that Ron's trailer? I thought the rope they were talking about was from ToC's.........GREAT catch Klaas

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 15, 2010, 11:37:14 PM »

wow! used to tie the door open?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: April 15, 2010, 11:37:29 PM »

BBM

Did this rumor start out from this questionable youtube? link is in the quote, and so is the post by penny for your thoughts debunking it. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7184.msg1113031#msg1113031

as a profile stalker lol
i debunk it as fake and yes that youtube profile is what started it...
i have been alng the network sites to know that pele who join tat day and act all flambouyant and out of character are fake...
does anyone really think that lindsy who we all could tell is about to leave tommy gets on youtube the day of the search and starts professing her love for him
i don't have Proof it's fake but trust me it is
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: April 15, 2010, 11:40:23 PM »

Radio just posted this and I think it is an accurate photo of how we all feel today

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: April 15, 2010, 11:41:42 PM »

Radio just posted this and I think it is an accurate photo of how we all feel today

That is so pretty...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 15, 2010, 11:41:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I watched NG and was left hoping that some physical evidence of little Haleigh remains intact. A trial and most importantly, a verdict, will be easier if LE can find something.

The whole crew is so full of it, that it's hard to know exactly who did what, IMO, but hard physical evidence would go a long way to putting the events together. They're ALL guilty in my book!

I am wondering if the State of FL has the death penalty when there is no body found.  I know it varies from state to state.  We know Musty, er Misty was underage at the time so she will likely be spared the death penalty regardless.  But the two males, were they both over 18?  And does FL have a death penalty in the event there are no remains found?

This family is so messed up I am thinking along the lines of having Misty take the blame for the actual death because then they would all likely get life instead of death penalty?

Really thinking far, far ahead I know but goes to expectations of what they are capable of doing as far as playing the system.  Don't think I have ever seen such trashy awful people and so many of them in the same families.  I mean every family has one or two but this is a ridiculous number in these families.  Are any of them without police records?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #339 on: April 15, 2010, 11:44:19 PM »

I can only rule out #2
#3 is a crap shoot
#1 fits best here
#4 someone else

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.