April 26, 2024, 06:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336186 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: April 15, 2010, 11:45:29 PM »

No matter who the perp/s are in this case, the outcome will still be the same, an innocent child has been murdered, a family that loved her will be grieving and the wheels of justice will turn oh so slow... and then the perp will live in hell, then burn in hell. Not knowing who the POI's are, I am hesitant to point any fingers at anyone other than the person who is admittedly the last to see her, Misty Croslin. I do not care who else it turns out was involved other then them paying for the evil deed they have done. There is a lot more I could say at this point, but will not because a family is grieving the loss of a bright and beautiful little girl tonight and I am sure they will continue to do so for many years to come. I hope those who harmed this little angel rot in prison for it.

Good night all

Thank you Searching, very well said. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #341 on: April 15, 2010, 11:47:30 PM »

Radio just posted this and I think it is an accurate photo of how we all feel today

That is so pretty...

I thought so too, I think to honor HaLeigh's life I will change my avi to this for a while......God be with Jr too, as he witnessed as much as HaLeigh did and surely ask Q's that his family has a hard time anwsering without breaking down

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: April 15, 2010, 11:49:39 PM »

So what do we think tipped off LE?

1.  LE's questioning of current jailed people's?

2.  Granny Flora Hollers?

3.  Crystals hired Ex-FBI agent?
I can only rule out #2
#3 is a crap shoot
#1 fits best here
#4 someone else

Yes I see a huge headtrip going on for those in #1 and I love it.  Finally.

Who's #4?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: April 15, 2010, 11:50:09 PM »

Here's another shot of it:

GOOD catch, Klaas!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: April 15, 2010, 11:51:50 PM »

PENNY ~  thanks for the reply about Joe's gangsta status way back a couple of pages.  So he talks big, hangs with some hard core people so maybe he has it in him for several hours of threatening, stealing, raping and murdering while he was on a vacay.    I'm beginning to see anything is possible in this case.
he just seems t be a follower and he des not have any gangster friends he has a gangster cousin who talks to joe like a small child... joe reminds me of that one kid that had no friends in school.. like didn't fit in with any clique whatsoever...
all i know is if he was involved in even just moving a body he was doing it because someone else told him to... he is like a little lost puppy that would follow someone anywhere but wouldn't do anything on his own i would put my farm on if he was involved it was minimal and none of it was his idea
also i wanted to add to what i said earlier it is my opinion that if joe and misty had sex now or then it was not only consensual it was probably her idea... misty is a needy lil slore and joe is i'll do whatever you say guy...
also tina (joes mom) is not flora's most favorite person
and the way that kayla is so motherly of him makes me wonder if his shy guy inferrior no self esteem self isn't that way from tina beating his azz  his whole life
he reminds me of a scared beaten dog you find at a shelter and i am convinced he suffered some form of abuse as a child
these are the types of people that like to hurt small animals to feel in control but to be quite honest i don't even think joe would have the self motivation to even seek that much control ( i hope that makes sense)
sorry if i sound like i think i'm a pro because i am not i just can't get over the dynamics of this family and more specificly misty and joe
i could see this scenario being the truth behind te he messed with me story:
misty prob was molested or exposed to sex at an early age and became on of those slutty 10 year old female predators she probably enticed/victimized joes abused self and slept with him... then she probably flipped it when people found out... if joe had been sexually abused early on as well it would explain his inferriority and the family would be more apt to say yeah joe messed with misty because he is a little perv ever since he let uncle so and so mess with him///
k i'm done rambling now

Wow, Penny thank you.  sometimes, in my opinion the non professional can "read" people better than they can.  I haven't kept up with the small details like so many of you have but I trust what you seen and put together.  I think you really hit a true chord about Misty.  She's way streetwise, sexually active for a long time according to her social pages and it doesn't matter whether it's a family from the good side of the tracks or the other, there are favorites and the ones that can do no right. Turning a blind eye can be in any family. too bad the stakes are so high in this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: April 15, 2010, 11:51:57 PM »

I have a photo of the actual cinder block under the trailer someplace, still looking 
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #346 on: April 15, 2010, 11:53:22 PM »

Radio just posted this and I think it is an accurate photo of how we all feel today
and

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: April 15, 2010, 11:54:42 PM »

love that due to my keyboard i type with a speech impediment

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #348 on: April 15, 2010, 11:56:39 PM »

So what do we think tipped off LE?

1.  LE's questioning of current jailed people's?

2.  Granny Flora Hollers?

3.  Crystals hired Ex-FBI agent?
I can only rule out #2
#3 is a crap shoot
#1 fits best here
#4 someone else

Yes I see a huge headtrip going on for those in #1 and I love it.  Finally.

Who's #4?
someone not named yet or someone long forgotten maybe
I really don't know ugh

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #349 on: April 15, 2010, 11:59:34 PM »

Someone posted pages back that the rope didn't look yellow, but after time in the sun and water they do fade to almost white.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: April 16, 2010, 12:00:28 AM »

An anthropologist was brought to the search site, and that means humans remains. Hopefully now people afraid to get in trouble will speak out.

I haven't followed this case from the beginning, so I'm curious about a letter that was published in September 2009.

Does anyone remember if it was covered here?

Was it found to have any true connection to the crime?

It was sorta verified by:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5286533.php

That URL is an obscure radio station, so I'm not sure if they can be 100% trusted.

Just satisfying my curiosity on this.

Thanks.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: April 16, 2010, 12:01:12 AM »

love that due to my keyboard i type with a speech impediment

Are you sure your not Kayla that was posting on Topix earlier?  Altho her last three sentences were pretty clear and minimal typos!  Just joking but yes you do type w/speech impediment my eyes go crazy reading some of your posts.  ha ha ha. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: April 16, 2010, 12:01:24 AM »

I have a photo of the actual cinder block under the trailer someplace, still looking 

Klaas:

This one?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #353 on: April 16, 2010, 12:12:21 AM »

and

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH

We all know HaLeigh is in a better place, even though when we are left behind it seems a bitter pill to swallow, so I thought I'd share a poem I read at Eli's memorial and my son's letter he wrote to Eli..........so many lessons and so much love these little ones give us an angelic monkey

My Silent Child, our precious baby, Close to my heart, I'll keep you with me, An important job God has for you, There is love to give and work to do. He needs an angel, stong but small, To shine light on many and give love to all. Before you go I give you this, half my heart and one last kiss. We'll miss you deaarly, that you know. But by God you were chosen, so to heaven you must go.

Now Avery's letter he read at the memorial: an angelic monkey 

June 8, 2009

Dear Eli, I know you are in a better place. Thank you for teaching us many lessons. We will always love you, and you are now in God's arms but you still remain in all of our hearts. Thank you God for blessing us with little baby Eli, thank you Eli for fighting so hard just so we could love you and your beautiful smile a little bit longer. I only wish you could have stayed with us so I could have played with you a little bit longer and hold you in my arms so I could tell you that I love you. Thank you Eli Porter Gibson

Love,

your uncle Avery

These words I read over and over and over when I needed to feel comfort, I hope they bring you  all the same as we remember this angel HaLeigh  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: April 16, 2010, 12:13:04 AM »

I was gone for a while late this afternoon and missed Miz Nancy and screaming JVM.  Ugh.  I was thinking over and over again while I was driving.  I am haunted by Misty's talk of a dead deer.  I keep wondering if they were all so high on some type of hallucinogenic that they thought Haleigh was a deer.....I am so sorry but this hit me so hard and I can't get it out of my head.  It is so disturbing I cannot stand it but I do not know how to unthink it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: April 16, 2010, 12:17:21 AM »

okay here goes...
in the 3 most recent tommy tapes with lindsy (it was the day before hanks last court date and also the day of tommy's previous scheduled court date for something else *maybe the posession passing out in the van) anyways that was the date the visit took place... he tells lindsy point blank that mistys lawyer has been trying to meet with his lawyer regarding blaming joe and tommy goes on to say well i don't really care about him but he is my cousin and im not going to say he did something that he didn't do...
in a previous misty visit misty says ron had been sending her video messages that joliceur videoed
my point is
misty's lawyer wanted tommy to go along with the story even if they didn't actually speak to each other they spoke thru their lawyers... and the cp let ron communicate with misty despite the fact that they were separated so they couldn't communicate suposedly...
the lawyers have been in cahoots the le has been watching and people started feeling the heat
we got misty and tommy talking to each other first then together with grandma and now together with le... if i knew their lawyers were talking so did le... and over a month ago... plenty of time to let them think they have the upper hand and to play along all the while just giving them enough rope to hang themselves... how does misty explain knowing where the weapon/evidence is even by any version of the grandma stories misty should not know that
when tommy said to lindsy misty better not make no stuff up i took that to mean misty better stick to the script for real this time and not try any of that adlib improv chit again... how would misty know where the evidence was and i want to know whose clothes were found in the dryer that night
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: April 16, 2010, 12:20:37 AM »

PENNY ~  thanks for the reply about Joe's gangsta status way back a couple of pages.  So he talks big, hangs with some hard core people so maybe he has it in him for several hours of threatening, stealing, raping and murdering while he was on a vacay.    I'm beginning to see anything is possible in this case.
he just seems t be a follower and he des not have any gangster friends he has a gangster cousin who talks to joe like a small child... joe reminds me of that one kid that had no friends in school.. like didn't fit in with any clique whatsoever...
all i know is if he was involved in even just moving a body he was doing it because someone else told him to... he is like a little lost puppy that would follow someone anywhere but wouldn't do anything on his own i would put my farm on if he was involved it was minimal and none of it was his idea
also i wanted to add to what i said earlier it is my opinion that if joe and misty had sex now or then it was not only consensual it was probably her idea... misty is a needy lil slore and joe is i'll do whatever you say guy...
also tina (joes mom) is not flora's most favorite person
and the way that kayla is so motherly of him makes me wonder if his shy guy inferrior no self esteem self isn't that way from tina beating his azz  his whole life
he reminds me of a scared beaten dog you find at a shelter and i am convinced he suffered some form of abuse as a child
these are the types of people that like to hurt small animals to feel in control but to be quite honest i don't even think joe would have the self motivation to even seek that much control ( i hope that makes sense)
sorry if i sound like i think i'm a pro because i am not i just can't get over the dynamics of this family and more specificly misty and joe
i could see this scenario being the truth behind te he messed with me story:
misty prob was molested or exposed to sex at an early age and became on of those slutty 10 year old female predators she probably enticed/victimized joes abused self and slept with him... then she probably flipped it when people found out... if joe had been sexually abused early on as well it would explain his inferriority and the family would be more apt to say yeah joe messed with misty because he is a little perv ever since he let uncle so and so mess with him///
k i'm done rambling now

Wow, Penny thank you.  sometimes, in my opinion the non professional can "read" people better than they can.  I haven't kept up with the small details like so many of you have but I trust what you seen and put together.  I think you really hit a true chord about Misty.  She's way streetwise, sexually active for a long time according to her social pages and it doesn't matter whether it's a family from the good side of the tracks or the other, there are favorites and the ones that can do no right. Turning a blind eye can be in any family. too bad the stakes are so high in this.

The dynamics of this whole case will be interesting to read after it comes to the conclusion.  So many different aspects to look at.  The small media characters vs the true outcome alone and their timing of release.  All the upclose day to day activities we actually know about lots of the characters or should I say rumors of what has taken place so far.  Looking back is where we will learn.  I am reading a book called "When the husband is the suspect"  very good book that looks back at the suspects activities as we knew them before they were convicted.  Simpson and Peterson are two of them.  Very interesting.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #357 on: April 16, 2010, 12:28:32 AM »

On the one hand I am like - amazed at the utter stupidity of the cinder-block thing... but then I smack myself with the other hand and remember that we are dealing with Misty, who is actually dumber than a cinder-block.

They sink Haliegh with a cinder-block.

Stick one to prop open the door... and it`s one of her first clues she gives in the 911 call.

The subconscious mind sure is a mother, ain`t it?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 16, 2010, 12:32:48 AM »

Klaas:

This one?

No, it's at a different angle.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: April 16, 2010, 12:36:47 AM »

This is so crazy. If Misty did this, what was her reason?
Tommy has kids, why would he kill Haleigh?
None of this makes any sense to me.
I really hope there's a conclusion to all this insanity.
I can't wait for them to specifically name the suspects/POI's.
I can't help it, but I never trusted Ronald from the first time I laid eyes on him on tv., he was throwing himself on the ground and crying, but there were no tears.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.