April 20, 2024, 04:17:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335706 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: April 16, 2010, 12:39:40 AM »

i have a few things i guess just to say or add..i also remember something about ron was soppose to be home earlier than he was...and another thing i was thinking maybe something happen to haleigh b4 he went to work...and everyone waited till ron got off work to decide what to do..don't be hard on me just throwing something to think about out there..and one more thing what if maybe just maybe misty made a friend and said some things in jail to one of the other inmates..i do recall her saying on the phone with someone that she has made a couple of friends in jail and le is just not telling us that yet.             idk just thinking out loud..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 16, 2010, 12:40:18 AM »

This is so crazy. If Misty did this, what was her reason?
Tommy has kids, why would he kill Haleigh?
None of this makes any sense to me.
I really hope there's a conclusion to all this insanity.
I can't wait for them to specifically name the suspects/POI's.
I can't help it, but I never trusted Ronald from the first time I laid eyes on him on tv., he was throwing himself on the ground and crying, but there were no tears.

Curly - the only possible scenario that makes some sense to me is an accidental OD on illegal drugs in the home.  They panic and dispose of Haleigh.  Anything else is just too horrible to imagine.   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: April 16, 2010, 12:40:33 AM »

okay here goes...
in the 3 most recent tommy tapes with lindsy (it was the day before hanks last court date and also the day of tommy's previous scheduled court date for something else *maybe the posession passing out in the van) anyways that was the date the visit took place... he tells lindsy point blank that mistys lawyer has been trying to meet with his lawyer regarding blaming joe and tommy goes on to say well i don't really care about him but he is my cousin and im not going to say he did something that he didn't do...
in a previous misty visit misty says ron had been sending her video messages that joliceur videoed
my point is
misty's lawyer wanted tommy to go along with the story even if they didn't actually speak to each other they spoke thru their lawyers... and the cp let ron communicate with misty despite the fact that they were separated so they couldn't communicate suposedly...
the lawyers have been in cahoots the le has been watching and people started feeling the heat
we got misty and tommy talking to each other first then together with grandma and now together with le... if i knew their lawyers were talking so did le... and over a month ago... plenty of time to let them think they have the upper hand and to play along all the while just giving them enough rope to hang themselves... how does misty explain knowing where the weapon/evidence is even by any version of the grandma stories misty should not know that
when tommy said to lindsy misty better not make no stuff up i took that to mean misty better stick to the script for real this time and not try any of that adlib improv chit again... how would misty know where the evidence was and i want to know whose clothes were found in the dryer that night

Yeah, ya know it flashed on some subconcious level a couple of weeks ago about Misty and T talking while in jail, but I let it go thinking it must be a new rule down there. That is weird isn;t it? Prisoners can't usually communicate, right?    And what kind of garbage is Ron sending to her?   
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: April 16, 2010, 12:40:38 AM »

love that due to my keyboard i type with a speech impediment

Are you sure your not Kayla that was posting on Topix earlier?  Altho her last three sentences were pretty clear and minimal typos!  Just joking but yes you do type w/speech impediment my eyes go crazy reading some of your posts.  ha ha ha. 
o p h s and space bar are a real problem
 Monkey Devil!
it seems like it works out that i am talking slang or just cant spell
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: April 16, 2010, 12:42:15 AM »

love that due to my keyboard i type with a speech impediment

Are you sure your not Kayla that was posting on Topix earlier?  Altho her last three sentences were pretty clear and minimal typos!  Just joking but yes you do type w/speech impediment my eyes go crazy reading some of your posts.  ha ha ha. 
yeah i read that she in not from nashville she is from monfresboro maybe it's not even her
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: April 16, 2010, 12:42:37 AM »

The deer blood has been on my mind since it was first mumbled. I think Haleigh got hurt at the MH, a blanket was grabbed and they took of the van and drove around and made a decision to dispose...hard to type.

Where was JR doing all of this?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #366 on: April 16, 2010, 12:43:09 AM »

I can't help it, but I never trusted Ronald from the first time I laid eyes on him on tv., he was throwing himself on the ground and crying, but there were no tears.

Curly - the only possible scenario that makes some sense to me is an accidental OD on illegal drugs in the home.  They panic and dispose of Haleigh.  Anything else is just too horrible to imagine.   

I feel the same way, and have for a long time......and like I said earlier, the OD scenario when compared to what Flora spit out on NG tonight is the only thing my mind will allow me to think

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 16, 2010, 12:43:33 AM »

Grannie said tonight that Tommy called her and she used her crystal ball and put Joe out to dry, then she spoke to Misty this morning.  With how fast the Jail tapes have been released, if these confessions on a known recorded and released to the public phone, then we should all hear it very soon and Grannie is one step closer to the money to buy her own set of teeth. 

Also does anyone else think she rotates the pictures on the wall behind her to the grandchild she wants up there based on her TV interviews?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #368 on: April 16, 2010, 12:49:48 AM »

I still think the common theme has been drugs. It`s the Croslin-Cummings motto.

Drugs... just say YES.

Why bother to use a knife on a child who OD`d? Wouldn`t they just tie the cinder-block
to her and throw her in? That would be the easiest... and all these people seem to like
the easy way out.

A knife is great for cutting rope, though.

When you`re done with it... just throw it in the water... let the cops find it.

You might as well leave your business card and a couple of alternate contact numbers
while you are at it. jmo

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: April 16, 2010, 12:50:21 AM »

i have never trusted ronald either NEVER.maybe i am wrong,,but i feel it sooo much that somehow he is involved,just don't know exactly  how yet..they had an interview last year they were outside,i remember watching it with my little sister..it was like he was answering questions for misty.he would cut her a look.he even cut her off when asked certain questions..and my sister looked at me and said they are on oxycotton.lol if that is how you spell it anyway..she acted scared and he was nervous..she also acted scared to me on gma..idk but something imo is up with ronald
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #370 on: April 16, 2010, 12:51:42 AM »

Haleigh is always in my Thoughts - Whole Happy and filled with Life - I can't think of her in any other way - Her and Adji lost within wks apart - Two very special children lost possibly before they were " missing"- Always in my heart ~ both of them.
Where ever they are today- I believe no one can hurt them again or any longer. They are Free.
  albino

an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: April 16, 2010, 12:51:43 AM »

I know, Klaas. There's a little bit of truth in all those rumors about Haleigh ODg at a drug party.
I just can't can't believe these yokels have stumped the cops for 14 months. Had they just told the truth in the beginning, things would have gone a lot easier on them. Now look at them.. Locked up for selling drugs to an undercover officer with a minimum of 25 years.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: April 16, 2010, 12:52:31 AM »

The biggest question to me is why are they going to such great lengths to get their stories straight and blame it all on Joe? Just by telling that story they've implicated themselves.  Why in hell wouldn't they just say it was an accident and let the cards fall. It's gotta sound better than all these changing versions.  Do they think that just leading LE to a knife that it will prove it was Joe and only Joe? All it tells me is , is that they threw it in, no matter whose it was.
What in the world are they trying to do, bury themselves deeper than they already are?
Wonder if tomorrow will bring more sudden memories from other Croslins about things Joe said or did? 

IM ~ that was a beautiful poem & letter
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: April 16, 2010, 12:56:16 AM »

I have a photo of the actual cinder block under the trailer someplace, still looking 

Klaas:

This one?

No, it's at a different angle.

There was a pic taken from the back yard area, looking at the mh, where we could see cinder blocks under the mh on the right hand side.  Is that the one Klaas? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #374 on: April 16, 2010, 01:00:26 AM »

The biggest question to me is why are they going to such great lengths to get their stories straight and blame it all on Joe? Just by telling that story they've implicated themselves.  Why in hell wouldn't they just say it was an accident and let the cards fall. It's gotta sound better than all these changing versions.  Do they think that just leading LE to a knife that it will prove it was Joe and only Joe? All it tells me is , is that they threw it in, no matter whose it was.
What in the world are they trying to do, bury themselves deeper than they already are?
Wonder if tomorrow will bring more sudden memories from other Croslins about things Joe said or did? 

IM ~ that was a beautiful poem & letter
an angelic monkey Thanks~it's amazing how someone so young ( he was nine when he wrote the letter) can have such tremendous insight as to the lessons we need to be taught or remember, they are so pure and innocent at that age, yet they seem to have a better grasp on things than we do..........Night all

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #375 on: April 16, 2010, 01:02:51 AM »

i have a few things i guess just to say or add..i also remember something about ron was soppose to be home earlier than he was...and another thing i was thinking maybe something happen to haleigh b4 he went to work...and everyone waited till ron got off work to decide what to do..don't be hard on me just throwing something to think about out there..and one more thing what if maybe just maybe misty made a friend and said some things in jail to one of the other inmates..i do recall her saying on the phone with someone that she has made a couple of friends in jail and le is just not telling us that yet.             idk just thinking out loud..

I think it is either that or something very close.

...but I think that by the time Ronald got home, each player already knew what to do.

Maybe that was why Ron`s phone was so busy that night?

His phone hasn`t been lit up like that since they had the Hell`s Angels convention in Palatka!

Hey brother, can you hook me up tonight with something good?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: April 16, 2010, 01:04:35 AM »

I'm not responding to any posts everytime I do I get hung up have to go out.  Soooo.  Let's see how this works.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: April 16, 2010, 01:05:43 AM »

I still think the common theme has been drugs. It`s the Croslin-Cummings motto.

Drugs... just say YES.

Why bother to use a knife on a child who OD`d? Wouldn`t they just tie the cinder-block
to her and throw her in? That would be the easiest... and all these people seem to like
the easy way out.

A knife is great for cutting rope, though.

When you`re done with it... just throw it in the water... let the cops find it.

You might as well leave your business card and a couple of alternate contact numbers
while you are at it. jmo
well my theory is she was stabbed as to make her less bouyant if yu create more holes gas release faster etc...
did misty say she wasn't sure if she was dead when tey put her in the water? was she uncoscious comatosed od'ed and they used my knife theory and she wasn't stiff or blue yet that could be why le is calling it te scene of the crime... did they think she was dead before she actually was,,, i don't see any of these layers driving a live haleigh to a duck simly to murder her for no reason
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: April 16, 2010, 01:08:35 AM »

I think it is either that or something very close.

...but I think that by the time Ronald got home, each player already knew what to do.

Maybe that was why Ron`s phone was so busy that night?

His phone hasn`t been lit up like that since they had the Hell`s Angels convention in Palatka!

Hey brother, can you hook me up tonight with something good?
You know how busy busy them Dope Boyz are..   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 16, 2010, 01:11:45 AM »

Hopefully tomorrow will bring an arrest or two or more.  Tomorrow is a busy day as John Gardner is back in court as is EJ (if she has not starved herself to death) as well as Tammi Smith.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.