March 28, 2024, 06:55:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 334423 times)
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: April 16, 2010, 01:42:55 AM »

There was a very good point brought up on NG tonight (believe it or not) that murdered children were very often killed by the non-parent, the live-in....and usually as some sort of revenge.
We know Misty and RC had been fighting, her being gone for three days and him dragging her back. She did not want to babysit, all strung out and pizzed off. If Hayleigh acted up at all, I hate to think what happened.
I've always felt bad that Misty was allowed by her god awful parents to only have a 6th grade education. How did they get away with that? Guess I'll need to get over it.
kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: April 16, 2010, 01:45:55 AM »

Stabbings do leave a lot of blood behind.

If a tree fell in the woods and nobody was around to witness it, did it really happen?

If she overdosed and these three idiots, with absolutely no medical expertise, were
there to witness it, was Haliegh really in fact dead?

Carpe
- probably not and I believe that's what the sheriff was alluding to.  That they took a still alive but maybe almost dead Haleigh and disposed of her in the river.  Which would make the new search area a crime scene.

But after 14 months there is no way to know if she was alive when she went in the water, so I just don't think an overdose at home is what happened. Something bad happened at that dock and whatever it was everyone involved that was there knows the child died there- that is the only way LE would know that is where she died.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: April 16, 2010, 01:46:04 AM »

I think Haleigh was killed by a gang member because Ron owed him money. I think they all tried to stage a cover up and got rid of Haleigh's body to protect Ron.  Fear of Ron and gang members motivated them all to participate. None of them, cousins, and other kin are  smart enough or would kill a child, one of their own no matter their lifestyles. If it was Joe I believe he would have been back in Satsuma by now and in custody for suspicion of murder. It is not possible that Ron would not "get" whoever did this to his daughter especially a family member.  He covered up because to report the truth would implicate him with illegal activities and and retribution from the gang.
Ron himself on the drug bust tapes said that "dope boys' don't do it like that. If they want to teach you a lesson they come in and shoot up your girlfriend and family and leave them there (something along that line) He shot that theory down himself, so  ??
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: April 16, 2010, 01:51:46 AM »

I think Haleigh was killed by a gang member because Ron owed him money. I think they all tried to stage a cover up and got rid of Haleigh's body to protect Ron.  Fear of Ron and gang members motivated them all to participate. None of them, cousins, and other kin are  smart enough or would kill a child, one of their own no matter their lifestyles. If it was Joe I believe he would have been back in Satsuma by now and in custody for suspicion of murder. It is not possible that Ron would not "get" whoever did this to his daughter especially a family member.  He covered up because to report the truth would implicate him with illegal activities and and retribution from the gang.
I feel the same no way would they leave Joe to roam free "a killer" he would be booked for something you would think, especially after LE inforcemant announced it was a homicide and Haleigh was gone.  Just do not buy the "Joe did it" story.  And will state again JMO but what would make them so beholding and protective of Ronald Cummings?  Just can't quite figure that one out.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: April 16, 2010, 01:54:45 AM »

How about this.  Misty just got dragged back after screwing around all weekend. Ron's mad. She's tired and pissed. She calls TN to help, she says no. Maybe Haleigh has some sort of breathing trouble, needs her inhaler. Misty doesn't bother or is asleep.  She wakes up and finds Haleigh looking dead, maybe she tells Ron and he doesn't want any trouble to lose Jr., She calls Tommy.  They decide she must be dead, take her to the water and do the cinder block and the maybe the stabbing too (sorry)
When Ron gets home...lights camera action....everybody cover everybody's a**
crazybabyborg
« Reply #405 on: April 16, 2010, 01:55:00 AM »

There is a rumor going around.. Dont know if it is true LP is going to try to bond Ron out.. Also a comment left from Kayla Jo'es sister..

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/13/talk-to-tommy/

I'm wondering if there will ever be another high profile, missing child's case again without LP inserting himself? Thanks for the link, Jerseygirl! It never ceases to amaze me when I see images of the "family/suspects/persons of interest" in Haleigh's case.  If you line those images up, it could be a poster for the movie "Deliverance"

I wouldn't feel that way if Haleigh were alive, and well cared for, but knowing she depended on these people and died because of their neglect or even at their hands, certainly colors the way I see them.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #406 on: April 16, 2010, 02:07:46 AM »

Ron himself on the drug bust tapes said that "dope boys' don't do it like that. If they want to teach you a lesson they come in and shoot up your girlfriend and family and leave them there (something along that line) He shot that theory down himself, so  ??

Ron is a hardcore violent psychopath. I still fall off my chair every time NG tries to gain some sort of sympathy for him. That has to be an act.

If Ron cut the head off a dead rat and sent it to Nancy, like he did to Tommy, we`d be having a week worth of shows on in it.

...and now out to Sue Moss!

If Lucy and John David saw the dead rat...

Ron Cummings will be getting a prison tat!

Nipsey Russell, what say you?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: April 16, 2010, 02:10:57 AM »

There is a rumor going around.. Dont know if it is true LP is going to try to bond Ron out.. Also a comment left from Kayla Jo'es sister..

I'm wondering if there will ever be another high profile, missing child's case again without LP inserting himself? Thanks for the link, Jerseygirl! It never ceases to amaze me when I see images of the "family/suspects/persons of interest" in Haleigh's case.  If you line those images up, it could be a poster for the movie "Deliverance"

I wouldn't feel that way if Haleigh were alive, and well cared for, but knowing she depended on these people and died because of their neglect or even at their hands, certainly colors the way I see them.

I don't know why LP has to insert himself. He was wrong with Casey also he had so many changing theories. Then comes Misty ready to bond her out, putting money in her
canteen account, giving the Misty's parents money and a car. If he is thinking to bond Ron out another mistake. Ron is just as responsible for the negliect and endangerment of Haleigh.. Ron still IMO still on the my list as his actions are not clear. I can't wait to see the phone records.. Let em all rot in jail..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: April 16, 2010, 02:12:25 AM »

Stabbings do leave a lot of blood behind.

If a tree fell in the woods and nobody was around to witness it, did it really happen?

If she overdosed and these three idiots, with absolutely no medical expertise, were
there to witness it, was Haliegh really in fact dead?

Carpe
- probably not and I believe that's what the sheriff was alluding to.  That they took a still alive but maybe almost dead Haleigh and disposed of her in the river.  Which would make the new search area a crime scene.

But after 14 months there is no way to know if she was alive when she went in the water, so I just don't think an overdose at home is what happened. Something bad happened at that dock and whatever it was everyone involved that was there knows the child died there- that is the only way LE would know that is where she died.

Just wondering if unlawful disposing of a body at this site would constitute it being a crime scene on its own.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: April 16, 2010, 02:12:38 AM »

Ron is a hardcore violent psychopath. I still fall off my chair every time NG tries to gain some sort of sympathy for him. That has to be an act.

If Ron cut the head off a dead rat and sent it to Nancy, like he did to Tommy, we`d be having a week worth of shows on in it.

...and now out to Sue Moss!

If Lucy and John David saw the dead rat...

Ron Cummings will be getting a prison tat!

Nipsey Russell, what say you?
Now that's funny!    ( now that Nancy is sporting her S&M jewelry I think she's bumpin' it up a notch for him)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: April 16, 2010, 02:17:39 AM »

IMO, bonding Ron out right now is too a$$inine for words.  Ron gets out, am thinking he will try to take out the first Croslin he sees. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: April 16, 2010, 02:20:05 AM »

IMO, bonding Ron out right now is too a$$inine for words.  Ron gets out, am thinking he will try to take out the first Croslin he sees. 

Exactly the kind of prime time drama LP is banking on.  He's probably getting his hat picked out right now, 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: April 16, 2010, 02:21:35 AM »

Is LP going to give Ron a polygraph? Thats what he should do before thinking of bonding him out.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: April 16, 2010, 02:30:44 AM »

I just had to come here and say a few things, first of all, I can see clearly what is going on with Granny Hollars, she doesnt know any more then the rest of us do, she just happens to be kin to these bunch of low lifes and are able to talk to them on the phone and she clearly knows that they all lie, I mean come on, if your Grandson called you and said, Joe killed HaLeigh, would you not question the Hell out of him? Would you not say, listen, you tell me exactly what happened that night and I mean everything, dont leave anything out.
The time that she says that someone told her Misty hit HaLeigh in the head with a board, would you not ask, WTH did she hit that baby in the head for? When Misty told her that Tommy and Joe threw HaLeigh in the river would you not say, how do you know that, were you there or did they come back and tell you that, wasnt you the one watching the girl, why didnt you call someone,this Lady is clearly in "protect Misty mode".. I heard how she talked to Misty in some of the Phone calls, like she was 3 years old. She is willing to blame anyone but Misty at this point.
   All this Lady has done is to repeat the same ole lies that Misty and Tommy has been telling her.She doesnt know anything for a fact.

Either way, I doubt LE did all this because she called them and told them these tired out stories that came from the same bunch of liars they have been talking to.

Its more likely that there was more then just her to back these stories up, someone else told LE something too and now that they have found some evidense at the river, they at least know that this is the right place, but they still dont know exactly who did what and if they are waiting for Misty to tell the truth, well, that will never happen.

I just hope that there is at least one person somewhere that knows the truth and that is now telling LE at least part of it, I hope they all rot in hell for whatever happened to HaLeigh that night, none of them deserves to even be breathing..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: April 16, 2010, 02:36:53 AM »

Puzzler, I never have known the actual time Ron showed up, I assumed it was night because Haleigh went missing a "few" hours later. Maybe after work? Carpe maybe Ron was telling the real truth when he said how drug dealers "do it"  Lots of sleepless monkeys 2nite.
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: April 16, 2010, 02:43:17 AM »

Wyks, check your email in a few minutes.
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: April 16, 2010, 02:51:50 AM »

d, Ron is a violent psychopath as another monkey stated. FEAR....they were trying to protect themselves from Ron and the gang. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #417 on: April 16, 2010, 02:55:42 AM »

COMPLAINT NUMBER: 2008-764186 WARRANT NUMBER: GS408602
PROSECUTOR: Anthony Todd Daniel
DEFENDANT: Joseph Edward Overstreet
VICTIM: Jon Nelson Allen

STATE OF TENNESSEE, COUNTY OF DAVIDSON
AFFIDAVIT BURGLARY OF A MOTOR VEHICLE
T.C.A. 39-14-402

Personally appeared before me, the undersigned, [Select one] _x__ Commissioner, ___ Metropolitan General Sessions Judge, the prosecutor named above and made oath in due form of law that [Select one] ___ he ___ she [Select one] ___ personally observed _x__ has probable cause to believe that the defendant named above on 11/07/2008 in Davidson County did unlawfully enter the [Select one] ___ freight car __x_ passenger car ___ automobile ___ truck ___ trailer ___ motor vehicle ___ boat ___ airplane of the victim named above without the effective consent of the owner, for the purpose of committing a [Select one] ___ felony _x__ theft or ___ assault and the probable cause is as follows:

Mr. Allen (victim) states he observed Defendant inside his Mazda Protege which was parked in victim’s front yard. During the incident, victim fired a shot from a .22 cal rifle and defendant was struck in the wrist. Victim fled the scene, but was found laying in a neighbors yard by police. Stereo in victim’s car was partially ripped out. Defendant
admitted to police he broke into vehicle.

----

Work on that aim people!

Mr. Allen ALMOST gave him a nice dirt bath... but ALMOST, just doesn`t cut it, does it?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: April 16, 2010, 04:05:24 AM »

Watched the NG repeat of tonight's episode with FH.    As far as Im concerned all along she's been protecting Misty & she doesnt care who goes down except her.   Are we to believe Misty didnt say anything to her grandmother when she went to Tennessee for a few weeks?   Are we to believe Misty is afraid of Joe as she claims when she was right where he lived?

Seems to me Grandma Hollars is looking for a pay out because she's tired of gumming her food, flippin toothless wonder that she is didnt get Tommy to talk, she planted what he should say by what she asked him...come on now.  According to her, what he said was in direct contradiction to what he has said on a previous jail call  stating that he didnt care about Joe but he wasnt going to say he did something if he didnt (not verbatim but generally what he said).  There are inconsistencies with what she is spewing, much less her grandchildren.   I think the jail  under the Florida Sunshine Law should release those jail calls, lets just see who said what & under what circumstances.  Someone from the media should make a request.  For the life of me I cannot wrap my brain around why a grandmother would sit on national TV pretty much bragging that she was the one to break the case involving her own flesh and blood (did everyone catch her grin).   Its one thing to turn them in to LE responsibly if she knew they were involved in a heinous crime but to go on TV to brag about it with friggin no teeth in her mouth, dressed like a filthy slob...Im sorry but Im repulsed by it....no shock coming from that bloodline.  PS   what a nice touch that she made sure a picture of Misty was right behind her for her interview.

Its very obvious that Grandma Hollars is "fixin" to pin it on Joe because she already had bad blood with his mother, maybe him for previous reasons.   Joe may very well be involved but if he isnt God help them all because this would be the last heinous act they committed attempting to blame an innocent person for that they did.   I think they are all dumber than rocks if they think that this "fessin up" 14 months later will obsolve them of their part in what they did to this innocent precious child.

Well, I got a newsflash for Grandma Hollars, her precious granddaughter is a lying drug infested ho & is totally self-absorbed, "send me money" "worry about me first."    Misty was there, she at the very least participated in what happened & then worse yet lied for 14 months to not only a grieving family but to a nation.

Ron is way far from a good guy & may well have been a part of this even if just covering it up for whatever reason.  He's scum that he even surrounded his children around people that would be capable of bringing harm to his children & his own actions put them in harm's way as well.  But I gotta say if he's not involved in what happened to Haleigh, its a good thing he's in jail right now on other charges because there would be a few C's missing from the phone book.

Everyone in those families failed Haleigh & Jr.   Haleigh is safe now in God's arms but this poor boy has to survive the worse of the world in his own family & carry the memory of the horrid way he lost his sister.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: April 16, 2010, 04:46:48 AM »

d, Ron is a violent psychopath as another monkey stated. FEAR....they were trying to protect themselves from Ron and the gang. 

I believe this, Hope.  There have been 'rumors' floating thru the news comments from locals.  Some of those rumors have proven out to be true in these past many many many months.  I honestly believe that much has been kept silent because of fear.  Fear of revenge, retribution, retaliation, can grip folks in paralyzing ways. 

I believe there is much that we the general public who don't live near there just do not know about Ron.  It's hard for some who only know about Ron thru the media, his actions/words etc, how he wants us to view him.. to believe that he could possibly be such a fearsome person.  But honestly.. for me, it's in his eyes, expressions, actions, words.  For anyone who has personally known a psychopath/sociopath, it can be recognizable in others at times. 

But I also believe that many of the locals who personally know the Cummings and the Croslins know quite a bit, and have every reason to be afraid and to keep silent, especially when it comes to Ron.  Even if that means the truth about the death of a little girl is never fully known. 

Makes me think, my gosh, what kind of knowledge about him carries such weight, that it's preferable to some to destroy their whole families and personal futures over, rather than tell the truth about that night?  Worse yet is the extent of what Ron seems to be able to allow in others to cover/defend him.  I believe that he and Casey Anthony are cut from the same cloth, each the opposite-gender clone of the other. 

Now..... am I saying that Ron killed his own daughter?  Nope.  But I am saying that I believe that something he did indirectly resulted in her death.  With one or more others directly covering up her death, while many in the know have been scared silent.  And for what?  Ultimately all to defend and protect Ron, willingly or not. 

Besides grieving for Haleigh, am just sitting back and watching what's going on right now.  I hope that when all is said and done that I am proven wrong in my beliefs on it all. 

Of course, all in my opinion. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.