April 23, 2024, 09:25:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335908 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: April 16, 2010, 04:54:45 AM »

VERY well said, Cappy, thank you!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: April 16, 2010, 04:56:51 AM »

Wyks, check your email in a few minutes.

Got it Hope, thanks.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: April 16, 2010, 05:03:02 AM »

Am sitting here twiddling my thumbs until it's time to wake up dear sons in time to take them to the airport for a well deserved vacay back to Cali.   Sure does get QUIET in here when everyone shuffles off to the monkey bunky!!    

Guess I'll empty the trash, put out the cat, bring in the dog, start the coffee for the early birds.   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: April 16, 2010, 06:39:16 AM »

http://twitter.com/The_Rose_Red

The_Rose_Red
1.   Night all that R headed 2 bed.. Going to go outside, finish my drink, have a smoke, & head that way myself.. ♥Haleigh Cummings♥ Gone 2 Soon about 5 hours ago via web
2.   Unconscious not science.. Not sure what I was thinking there.. about 6 hours ago via web
3.   * @Ospainter123 Not if she was unconscience from having ingested drugs.. Or from some other means of unconsciousness.. about 6 hours ago via web
4.   * @TheINNsider I haven't been told anything more than I've already said..Don't know when what will come out.. & Reg: JOE Maybe corroboration about 6 hours ago via web
5.   * @Searchingone It's written on Twitter.. Just read my profile.. about 6 hours ago via web
6.   * @Gee111 I can ONLY guess because it would be a quiet way 2 do so.. Maybe they were familiar w/ that area & felt somewhat comfortable..IDK about 6 hours ago via web
7.   * @WileyWiccan I could tell you there name, where they work, & how it came to be that they were given that info.. But I'm not going to.. Plz about 6 hours ago via web
8.   Solely based on how I was TOLD she died.. I would say they were looking for a sharp instrument.. Knife.. Box Cutter.. etc.. Time will tell.. about 6 hours ago via web
9.   I'm adding some followers who no doubt have come across what I've written.. Seen some ppl questioning what weapon PCSO might be searching 4. about 6 hours ago via web
10.   Probably nothN that relates 2 this case beIN that it was at the Palatka Office~But I did wonder if it was Tommys wife but don't know her car about 6 hours ago via web
11.   Yesterday I saw officers surround & block N a gold car at the Palatka Police Office "Annex ?".. W/F blonde hair pulled up in a bun.. Was odd about 6 hours ago via web
12.   When I saw Teresa Neves walk out of PCSO & begin 2 break down...I got pretty choked up myself....She's heartbroken & I feel for her w/ that. about 6 hours ago via web
13.   Correct,.. No emotion.. But Mistys G-Ma sure teared up when it came to HER love, Misty.. She spoke of Haleighs demise very non chalant.. about 6 hours ago via web
14.   @TheINNsider Hello,.. I am here.. But w/ nothing new in regards to info to offer.. about 7 hours ago via web in reply to TheINNsider
15.   @Badme102 Yes.. Very sad indeed.. about 7 hours ago via web in reply to Badme102
16.   Very sad times~The only respect we had left 2 offer Haleigh IMO is lost~Would've liked 2 have had the opportunity 2 lay flowers on her grave about 7 hours ago via web
17.   Hello Folks about 7 hours ago via web

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #424 on: April 16, 2010, 06:41:22 AM »

Sometimes you can only laugh, or else you cry.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: April 16, 2010, 07:02:12 AM »

Misty does talk a lot about that "pee" smelling blanket also.  I guess she also washed her blanket? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: April 16, 2010, 07:04:49 AM »

How about this.  Misty just got dragged back after screwing around all weekend. Ron's mad. She's tired and pissed. She calls TN to help, she says no. Maybe Haleigh has some sort of breathing trouble, needs her inhaler. Misty doesn't bother or is asleep.  She wakes up and finds Haleigh looking dead, maybe she tells Ron and he doesn't want any trouble to lose Jr., She calls Tommy.  They decide she must be dead, take her to the water and do the cinder block and the maybe the stabbing too (sorry)
When Ron gets home...lights camera action....everybody cover everybody's a**

Okay...I'm more jaded over this cast of characters...what about this:

Ron drags Misty home and she's tired and stung out.
They get into a huge fight and no telling what kind of statements/threats were made.
BUT I believe something threatening from Misty BECAUSE Ron tried to call her 40 billion times and supposedly even called Tommy to go check on her.  IMO that means Ron was VERY nervous about what was going on or what Misty was up to or where she was, etc., etc.
Misty was so tired/angry/strung out that she called G'ma to take care of the kids. (Second worst decision by an adult - G'ma said "NO"; first worst decision by an adult - Ron left his children with Misty).
Maybe in her strung out/tired/angry state, Misty gave Haleigh drugs to put her to sleep because Misty couldn't deal with kids that night and Haleigh's body couldnt take it (probably no child could take it...but Haleigh had special problems on top of it all).
Possible that there was not intention on Misty's part to "hurt" Haleigh...merely to get her to sleep.
Possible that Misty was just pizzed off and decided to "show" Ron.
At some point, Misty realized that Haleigh was in deep trouble and called Tommy.
Another 40 billion BAD decisions were made after that and we can assume that the bad decisions were even more horrific due to drugs being taken by the adults.
Tommy has a real pattern of stealing and with guns..maybe he was drugged up and pizzed off enough about there being no gun in the trailer to give him the guts to kill Haleigh (either Tommy or Joe - if Joe was there)
IMO Misty went to the lake with Tommy and (probably) Joe - she had to have because LE brought her to the dock.
Misty is involved so deep that it's over her head (not just up to her neck)...maybe she didn't slit a throat (slaughtered) but I believe she gave Haleigh drugs...which lead up to the murder.
"They" (whoever all is involved) KNOW this is murder and means mega prison time and they have effectively foiled LE and the monkeys by using their collective one brain cell - astonishing.
Tommy broke...after LDT...he broke and started spilling his guts.
Funny thing is...all Misty's hard-azz statements on the phone about how "they just need to leave me alone" "they're not gonna break me (I don't think they did break her...I think Tommy spilled the beans)...anyway...coming forward with what happened to Haleigh WON'T cut down on their prision time...it will add years!  YES!!!!!

Sorry for the long post.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: April 16, 2010, 07:07:29 AM »

There is a rumor going around.. Dont know if it is true LP is going to try to bond Ron out.. Also a comment left from Kayla Jo'es sister..

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/13/talk-to-tommy/

IMO, bonding Ron out right now is too a$$inine for words.  Ron gets out, am thinking he will try to take out the first Croslin he sees. 

Yes...and besides that...I'm very suspicious that Ron is guilty "after the fact" of at least something.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: April 16, 2010, 07:08:35 AM »

These old videos were interesting to say the least. I hadn`t watched them before.

She is full of yak dootie, but it is still interesting.

Misty Polygraph Video

and

Misty under hypnosis video

http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

Couple of observations -

She has a limited understanding of time.

She says Haliegh was in a pink shirt and underwear... and that girl hated clothes, she loved to strip.

In her BS 911 Calls - Haliegh was wearing pajamas.

Tommy has tried to kill her father with a knife to his throat over drugs.

When she woke up, she looked at the clock and it was 3am. 2 sentences later, she didn`t know what time it was because she never looked at the clock.

Here is what she knew like the back of her hand:

Ron came home at 3:24

She called 911 at 3:27

PCSO calls her - CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENT

Sounds about right!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: April 16, 2010, 07:11:36 AM »

Misty does talk a lot about that "pee" smelling blanket also.  I guess she also washed her blanket? 

She sets off like a rocket over that pissy blanket. Gets real emotional about it in her interviews.

I have noticed.

------------------
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: April 16, 2010, 07:14:03 AM »

if anyone hasn't and can, listen on utube to the voice stress test interview with misty.  She talks about tommy, a red truck and Joe.  She talks about tommy smoking crack and knowing everywhere around that area.  How Joe doesn't know how to get around, etc.  really interesting.  She also talks about their gun getting stolen and finding it hidden, at I think her brothers yard?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: April 16, 2010, 07:14:33 AM »

She sets off like a rocket over that pissy blanket. Gets real emotional about it in her interviews.

yeah, especially making sure everyone knows it smells like pee.

I have noticed.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: April 16, 2010, 07:19:26 AM »

I just had to come here and say a few things, first of all, I can see clearly what is going on with Granny Hollars, she doesnt know any more then the rest of us do, she just happens to be kin to these bunch of low lifes and are able to talk to them on the phone and she clearly knows that they all lie, I mean come on, if your Grandson called you and said, Joe killed HaLeigh, would you not question the Hell out of him? Would you not say, listen, you tell me exactly what happened that night and I mean everything, dont leave anything out.
The time that she says that someone told her Misty hit HaLeigh in the head with a board, would you not ask, WTH did she hit that baby in the head for? When Misty told her that Tommy and Joe threw HaLeigh in the river would you not say, how do you know that, were you there or did they come back and tell you that, wasnt you the one watching the girl, why didnt you call someone,this Lady is clearly in "protect Misty mode".. I heard how she talked to Misty in some of the Phone calls, like she was 3 years old. She is willing to blame anyone but Misty at this point.
   All this Lady has done is to repeat the same ole lies that Misty and Tommy has been telling her.She doesnt know anything for a fact.

Either way, I doubt LE did all this because she called them and told them these tired out stories that came from the same bunch of liars they have been talking to.

Its more likely that there was more then just her to back these stories up, someone else told LE something too and now that they have found some evidense at the river, they at least know that this is the right place, but they still dont know exactly who did what and if they are waiting for Misty to tell the truth, well, that will never happen.

I just hope that there is at least one person somewhere that knows the truth and that is now telling LE at least part of it, I hope they all rot in hell for whatever happened to HaLeigh that night, none of them deserves to even be breathing..

I believe LE quite possibly took the former FBI agent at his word - why not - he's a professional.  When the agent said he solved the case, I'm sure he did..yes maybe he want's 15 min. of fame...but who wouldn't and shouldn't expect 15 min. of fame for solving this case.  Anyway, the FBI agent would have known what all would be necessary for LE to take him  seriously and he got all that information and gave it to LE.  He said that he worked on this case for 10 months (it didn't just happen all of a sudden). 

Thank goodness that Crystal hired this man and thank goodness he was able to come through for her.

Can't quote it but read somewhere that this all started Sunday and Monday.  Timing is probably that the FBI agent talked with LE late last week or over the weekend.  Just so happened that this coincided with the LDT Tommy demanded (he got it - ha ha ha).  When Tommy failed his LDT so badly and LE was armed with all the information from Brown (FBI agent)...IMO...that gave LE all they needed to intensely interrogate Tommy and that's what finally broke Tommy.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: April 16, 2010, 07:19:50 AM »

So what do we think tipped off LE?

1.  LE's questioning of current jailed people's?

2.  Granny Flora Hollers?

3.  Crystals hired Ex-FBI agent?
Since the jail calls are taped and some are monitored, it is possible that LE found out directly from the calls........just an idea as I honestly have no freaking clue

Where is valium kitty?

Island Monkey ... that's what I've been wondering, too.  Surely LE is monitoring every call made by all these bozos.  Quite probably with their phone chats to Granny, they brought the hammer down on themselves.  She could have saved herself the expense of dropping the dime on them. 

But then I guess Granny would have missed her opportunity to be on NG and drop her bombshells!

Side note that S&M necklace NG wore last night .... eeeewwww!  But at least she wasn't in her usual satin! 

Back to lurking ...

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 16, 2010, 07:20:24 AM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/sheriff-haleigh-cummings-likely-dead-041610
Sheriff: Haleigh Cummings likely dead

Updated: Friday, 16 Apr 2010, 7:13 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 16 Apr 2010, 7:13 AM EDT

SATSUMA - (AP) — The Putnam County Sheriff said Thursday that a 5-year-old girl who disappeared more than a year ago is likely dead, and he believes her body is somewhere along a stretch of river being searched by divers.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy said a tip led investigators to the stretch of the St. Johns River where 20 to 30 divers have searched the past three days for Haleigh Cummings' body, declining to elaborate on the tip.

He told a news conference that he feels comfortable for the first time calling the case a homicide investigation. Detectives have identified persons of interest.

"People are starting to cooperate, that's why I've told people it's only a matter of time," Hardy said. "It's a good thing. People are starting to talk."
The divers have been hindered by murky conditions but some items have been recovered from the river.

"It's like looking for a needle in a haystack," Hardy said. "But we're willing to take the effort and time to look for the needle."

Haleigh vanished from her father's home in Satsuma, in northeast Florida, in 2009.

Her father's 17-year-old live-in girlfriend, Misty Croslin, was baby-sitting at the time. She told investigators she woke up to find Haleigh gone and a back door propped open with a brick.

The sheriff's office has questioned Croslin's credibility, saying investigators don't believe Haleigh was abducted by a stranger. Croslin currently is in jail on unrelated drug charges.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: April 16, 2010, 07:21:43 AM »

Watched the NG repeat of tonight's episode with FH.    As far as Im concerned all along she's been protecting Misty & she doesnt care who goes down except her.   Are we to believe Misty didnt say anything to her grandmother when she went to Tennessee for a few weeks?   Are we to believe Misty is afraid of Joe as she claims when she was right where he lived?

Seems to me Grandma Hollars is looking for a pay out because she's tired of gumming her food, flippin toothless wonder that she is didnt get Tommy to talk, she planted what he should say by what she asked him...come on now.  According to her, what he said was in direct contradiction to what he has said on a previous jail call  stating that he didnt care about Joe but he wasnt going to say he did something if he didnt (not verbatim but generally what he said).  There are inconsistencies with what she is spewing, much less her grandchildren.   I think the jail  under the Florida Sunshine Law should release those jail calls, lets just see who said what & under what circumstances.  Someone from the media should make a request.  For the life of me I cannot wrap my brain around why a grandmother would sit on national TV pretty much bragging that she was the one to break the case involving her own flesh and blood (did everyone catch her grin).   Its one thing to turn them in to LE responsibly if she knew they were involved in a heinous crime but to go on TV to brag about it with friggin no teeth in her mouth, dressed like a filthy slob...Im sorry but Im repulsed by it....no shock coming from that bloodline.  PS   what a nice touch that she made sure a picture of Misty was right behind her for her interview.

Its very obvious that Grandma Hollars is "fixin" to pin it on Joe because she already had bad blood with his mother, maybe him for previous reasons.   Joe may very well be involved but if he isnt God help them all because this would be the last heinous act they committed attempting to blame an innocent person for that they did.   I think they are all dumber than rocks if they think that this "fessin up" 14 months later will obsolve them of their part in what they did to this innocent precious child.

Well, I got a newsflash for Grandma Hollars, her precious granddaughter is a lying drug infested ho & is totally self-absorbed, "send me money" "worry about me first."    Misty was there, she at the very least participated in what happened & then worse yet lied for 14 months to not only a grieving family but to a nation.

Ron is way far from a good guy & may well have been a part of this even if just covering it up for whatever reason.  He's scum that he even surrounded his children around people that would be capable of bringing harm to his children & his own actions put them in harm's way as well.  But I gotta say if he's not involved in what happened to Haleigh, its a good thing he's in jail right now on other charges because there would be a few C's missing from the phone book.

Everyone in those families failed Haleigh & Jr.   Haleigh is safe now in God's arms but this poor boy has to survive the worse of the world in his own family & carry the memory of the horrid way he lost his sister.

Hear! Hear!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: April 16, 2010, 07:35:37 AM »

I have noticed.

That blanket is "key" for some reason.

Do we know if the blanket was missing....could it have been a piece of evidence they were looking for in the river.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #437 on: April 16, 2010, 08:03:36 AM »

There was a very good point brought up on NG tonight (believe it or not) that murdered children were very often killed by the non-parent, the live-in....and usually as some sort of revenge.
We know Misty and RC had been fighting, her being gone for three days and him dragging her back. She did not want to babysit, all strung out and pizzed off. If Hayleigh acted up at all, I hate to think what happened.
I've always felt bad that Misty was allowed by her god awful parents to only have a 6th grade education. How did they get away with that? Guess I'll need to get over it.

The above bolded by me is so true. Time after time research says that if you bring a non-parent into the home the kids are more likely to be abused or killed. yet young people (and old people) continue to think it is ok to switch partners more than underwear. This poor baby was yet one more victim of the stupidity of society. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 16, 2010, 08:10:33 AM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris

April 16, 2010 - Friday 

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin
GUILTY of Murdering
  HaLeigh Cummings

IN MY OPINION  =  IMO
This is an opinion blog

The “machine gun story” is a lie. It is an after thought. Probably a real fight took place the week before HaLeigh was murdered. Drug deal gone bad?  Not paying for drugs? Joe wanted collateral? Smoke screen. Joe is an innocent patsy.

If Joe came to Ron home and did anything bad Misty would have called RON. Ron is violent and everyone knows Ron is violent. Misty would have answered the phone when Ron called all night.  If Ron heard that Joe took his daughter or searched his house–Ron would have ran home from work and beat Joe down.

Ronald Cummings is a criminal with a criminal mind.

Ron is controlling and exhibits purely psychopathic behavior. Ron may not have loved HaLeigh in any deep way that a father should as Ron is off dealing drugs instead of searching for his missing child and you can see Ron seems to forgot he has a son less alone the other 3 children, especially when Ron chats on the telephone from jail, but he would likely be really ticked if someone else messed with his kids. Ron still allowed Misty to care for JR after the fact.  Ron is a malignant narcissistic sociopath. Manipulative just like Casey Anthony. (Ron has 4 children by 3 underage baby momma’s.)

Ron spends his days dealing drugs and his nights getting high not looking or searching for HaLeigh. Dating a stripper while playing Misty. Ron kept Misty real high this entire time. Even after Misty started saying she thought it was Joe (day 9) RON did nothing. No confronting- Nothing. Ron Kept his mouth shut and taught Misty how to deal drugs for him.
Ron sticks a dead headless RAT in the CROSLIN family mailbox and yet- never confronts a soul about his daughter? Ron has been charged with assault before, hit all his girlfriends. Ron beat them, Ron hits his children,  yet does nothing for 14 months?

The only reason Misty lies for 14 months is to save her and RON. She loves RON. She got a tattoo for RON. (after they divorced) Misty told her mother in jail how her and Ron where getting back together and that LE screwed it all up by arresting her and how she still loves RON.  Ron was dating a stripper and told everyone he was not with Misty when he WAS. One does not keep quiet for 14 months because your afraid of your Crazy Cousin Joe. Especially after you went to visit him in Tennessee.

Misty tried to cough out all these lies to pass a polygraph and she always failed.  I say we have no clue what the real story is or what the real time line is.  I said from day one Ron is culpable.  You wake up to a door propped open you call someone, you are frozen in fear. Misty never talked about feelings or fear.  Misty waited until Ron came home to call 911. Ron’s behavior from the 911 call – Ron says: Why did ya let my kid get stolen bitach..."   “I will murder who did this” …  to Ron not even searching for his daughter, to never confronting anyone, to the tattoo of HaLeigh, to the marriage, all when HaLeigh was suppose to be MISSING not dead and memorialized in a tattoo.

Ron’s mother being 100% supportive and kind to Misty even though Misty has lied, and lied, and lied and failed polygraph after polygraph and is clearly on DRUGS. Yet- she is supportive and allows Misty to care for JR. Ron and his mother still allow Misty to care for JR?? wtf ??

WHY I think Misty is GUILTY:

Misty:  “Kids loved me like mom.”  “It’s what Haleigh WOULD HAVE wanted” “She was riding her bike…she was doing fine THEN”
Why would Misty knowing Tommy-Joe where coming for a gun not call Ron and tell him? Or why would she open the door for them?
If Tommy and Joe where over and searching- Misty fails to call Ron?
After Misty see the door wide OPEN, she does what?  Misty never talked about fear or being frozen. What did she do? Go back to bed?
Misty never ran outside and searched the outside.
Fails to call 911 until RON makes her
Can not remember anything
Doesn’t know where Haleigh was sleeping
Doesn’t know what Haleigh was wearing
Finds the pink shirt
Talks more about the pee on blanket than the missing HaLeigh
The wedding
Misty went to visit Cousin Joe in Tennessee (shows no fear)
Lies, lies, lies
Failed Polygraph’s
Constant changing of the stories

HERE IS MY THOUGHT

LE is making Misty-Tommy believe that LE believes the whole “JOE STORY”  to get Misty-Tommy to confess to their part and put THEMSELVES at the crime scene.

Misty-Tommy think they pinned this on Joe when in fact they are putting a nail in their own coffin. After LE gets Misty-Tommy to place their bodies at the crime scene they will go after MORE…
When LE matches the rope to Tommy
Then eventually Tommy will break and RON will go down with Misty.

Piece by piece this will break.
LE tricks are working IMO

Ron and Misty are responsible for HaLeigh's Murder.

Maybe a gun fight took place before Ron went to work and HaLeigh died, that would make them ALL responsible. Hence, why none of them turn on each other? My money is on a story like this that some how makes Ron, Misty, Tommy responsible.

Was it Ron’s drugs that killed HaLeigh on Misty’s watch. OR Misty was so high on the drugs Ron supplied? OR Ron killed HaLeigh and Misty stood by? Misty, Ron, Tommy, Joe got into a fight, HaLeigh died (gunshot)?  HaLeigh was dead prior to Ron going to work? Misty hit HaLeigh because she peed the bed?

My money is on the last two.

RAT SOURCE
http://www.wesh.com/news/20374092/detail.html
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20382130/detail.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: April 16, 2010, 08:31:15 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Haleigh Cummings Case: Review of Recent Developments
Posted on April 16th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.