March 29, 2024, 05:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 334478 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: April 16, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »

Radio just posted this and I think it is an accurate photo of how we all feel today

Good Morning Monks!  I am still in catching up mode, but had to bring this forward.....I have felt this way so many times.......it never gets any better.........children being murdered............I will never understand it....and I think I might never want to understand it either.  Back to catching up!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: April 16, 2010, 09:09:02 AM »

and it is definitely yellow!  Way to go Klaas!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: April 16, 2010, 09:14:37 AM »

She talks about HaLeigh with such a lack of emotion "I don't know if she was dead when she hit the water" FTLOG, save that for LE if they would even listen to your rambling chit, how in the He77 could you not remember who told you how she died
(Edit:  Fix emoticon posted in error-MB)
We called it last night on this one and it appears we were right, she honestly is just spreading more lies around, and I honestly believe it's for the reward $$$

You know IM as nuts as these families seem to be I would not be surprised if these phone calls did take place just like she is stating.  Crazy huh?

Exactly.  Regardless of any embellishing Gma might be doing, those phone calls - as we've all seen - are recorded.  The Sheriff wouldn't have been out there just on Gma's word alone.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: April 16, 2010, 09:35:21 AM »

This is so crazy. If Misty did this, what was her reason?
Tommy has kids, why would he kill Haleigh?
None of this makes any sense to me.
I really hope there's a conclusion to all this insanity.
I can't wait for them to specifically name the suspects/POI's.
I can't help it, but I never trusted Ronald from the first time I laid eyes on him on tv., he was throwing himself on the ground and crying, but there were no tears.

Curly - the only possible scenario that makes some sense to me is an accidental OD on illegal drugs in the home.  They panic and dispose of Haleigh.  Anything else is just too horrible to imagine.   

Klaas...I agree..and although this bunch of people are whacked out, I doubt they are homicidal maniacs looking for little girls to murder...........

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: April 16, 2010, 09:36:45 AM »

good morning all.

Lots and lots of great comments and posts. Thanks all. I like to read everyone's thoughts.

There were alot of developments in the case but what's really going on here? WE all want to know. I'm not sure myself.

I wonder if some of this is to rattle Joe Overstreet or if he is really involved. I don't know. There was that post that Crystal was heard crying and saying that the police told her that Joe killed her baby. That statement is heartbreaking and I can't remember a sadder statement in quite some time. Part of me believes it's true. And then part of me wonders if it's all a fabrication - and made up. I really don't know. Maybe the police did tell her that. And why would someone just make something like that up? ((shrugs)). I can't believe that the police would use the mother of a missing and likely deceased little girl to further a propaganda campaign. That's a little too much to believe - and it makes me think that the police did infact tell Crystal that. If I were the daddy of a missing and likely deceased little girl - I would appreciate a heads-up, but I also understand that it's not a requirement.

Onto the homicide -

Well, they called it a crime scene - not a disposal site. That seems to change some of the dynamics of what may have happened at the trailer. Maybe nothing happened there? I don't know - just pointing it out.

I saw back a few pages that the police or maybe it was a reporter reporting - that Haleigh's entire body was not recovered. {paraphrased}. This is a possible huge statement if it's true. And Carpe pointed out the Anthropologist a few times. So what could they have found that allows them to conclusively conclude that Haleigh is deceased? Can't be a finger or a toe - people can live with out those appendages. In my humble opinion it would have to be a bone or set of bones from the torso. You really can't live without those in place inside your body. Or maybe a mandible - or skull. People can live without legs and arms - we all know that, but I'm just making the point. Whatever it was that was found is something very very definitive. One last point here - whatever it was that was found allowed the police to conclude it appears to be Haleigh without waiting for testing - that's very telling in my humble opinion.

Who killed Haleigh? I don't know. But I sure hope the police do and that Haleigh gets her justice and this case is moving toward it's conclusion.

I'm not sure that I have ever witnessed a case that has so many counter statements - something found / nothing found. Things like that. It's very confusing and I'm not sure what to believe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: April 16, 2010, 09:39:22 AM »

thought i would see about their court dates,

misty
http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/CaseDetail.aspx?txt=brock&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641

tommy
no court listing for tommy, i searched croslin and only got misty

brock
http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/CaseDetail.aspx?txt=brock&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: April 16, 2010, 09:39:47 AM »

Whoops - Hi Sunny! 

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 16, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »

I think Haleigh was killed by a gang member because Ron owed him money. I think they all tried to stage a cover up and got rid of Haleigh's body to protect Ron.  Fear of Ron and gang members motivated them all to participate. None of them, cousins, and other kin are  smart enough or would kill a child, one of their own no matter their lifestyles. If it was Joe I believe he would have been back in Satsuma by now and in custody for suspicion of murder. It is not possible that Ron would not "get" whoever did this to his daughter especially a family member.  He covered up because to report the truth would implicate him with illegal activities and and retribution from the gang.
Ron himself on the drug bust tapes said that "dope boys' don't do it like that. If they want to teach you a lesson they come in and shoot up your girlfriend and family and leave them there (something along that line) He shot that theory down himself, so  ??

Ron is a hardcore violent psychopath. I still fall off my chair every time NG tries to gain some sort of sympathy for him. That has to be an act.

If Ron cut the head off a dead rat and sent it to Nancy, like he did to Tommy, we`d be having a week worth of shows on in it.

...and now out to Sue Moss!

If Lucy and John David saw the dead rat...

Ron Cummings will be getting a prison tat!

Nipsey Russell, what say you?

Carpe Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: April 16, 2010, 09:47:00 AM »

This is so crazy. If Misty did this, what was her reason?
Tommy has kids, why would he kill Haleigh?
None of this makes any sense to me.
I really hope there's a conclusion to all this insanity.
I can't wait for them to specifically name the suspects/POI's.
I can't help it, but I never trusted Ronald from the first time I laid eyes on him on tv., he was throwing himself on the ground and crying, but there were no tears.

Curly - the only possible scenario that makes some sense to me is an accidental OD on illegal drugs in the home.  They panic and dispose of Haleigh.  Anything else is just too horrible to imagine.   

Klaas...I agree..and although this bunch of people are whacked out, I doubt they are homicidal maniacs looking for little girls to murder...........

Klaas, I tend to agree.... something happened that night... be it an accident... we have no way to know what it was.... and they are all involved in covering it up.  I believe the calls and what grandma was told.  What I can't believe about grandma is that she didn't ask why.  Anyone's normal response to being told by someone that they took a child and tied a rope and cinder block to her and threw her in the river would be to ask WHY?  C'mon now....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: April 16, 2010, 09:47:11 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/video/news/metro/2010-04-15/watch-river-search-ends-haleigh-cummings

Watch: River search ends for Haleigh Cummings

By Bob Self
Posted: April 15, 2010 - 8:58pm

The Putnam County Sheriffs Office finished their search of the St. Johns River near Satsuma Florida Thursday  and announced for the first time that the search for missing Haleigh Cummings is now a homicide investigation.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: April 16, 2010, 09:48:52 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23167951/detail.html
Misty's Grandma: 'Know What Happened'
Flora Hollars Said Haleigh Was Thrown In The River

POSTED: Thursday, April 15, 2010
UPDATED: 7:14 am EDT April 16, 2010
ANTIOCH, Tenn. -- Misty Cummings' grandmother said she knows what happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Flora Hollars said she spoke to Misty on Thursday. Misty is being held at the St. Johns County Jail on unrelated drug charges. Hollars said she told Misty that enough is enough and that she was not raised a liar.

She said she told Misty that it is time to start talking about what happened to Haleigh.

"She was crying and I told her, 'Baby, don't cry. This is something you should have said a long time ago,'" Hollars said. "She said, 'Nanny, I was scared.'"
Hollars said she told Misty that it is time to come clean.

"She said, 'Nanny, I told them everything I know,'" Hollars said.

According to Hollars, Misty shared details about what happened the night Haleigh vanished. Hollars made it clear, however, Misty was not involved. She said she knows what happened.

"Tied Haleigh up with a yellow rope and tied a bricker block to the rope, and dropped her into the St. Johns River," Hollars said.

When asked if Misty told her why, Hollars said she did not.

Hollars said she was starting to hear stories about Haleigh, some OxyContin, and an accidental overdose. She said, however, that Misty has not mentioned those details.

She said she does not believe Misty was involved, but knows what happened that night.
Sources confirmed to Channel 4 that two cinder blocks were pulled from the river. They said they have no information about a yellow rope. The cinder blocks, along with everything else have been sent out to be analyzed. It is unclear if they are connected to Haleigh's case.

Anyone with information on Haleigh's disappearance or whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: April 16, 2010, 09:51:36 AM »

Heart - please don't post every dirt bag that is arrested in Putnam County or we'll be at page 100 in a blink of an eye.  Unless it's a familiar name to this case I'd rather you didn't post it. 

Edited to add:  No offense to the good/normal people in Putnam County but it does seem like there are a lot of druggies in this neck of the woods. 
Disclaimer: Im here for work reasons i travel alot  and i actually think im in St. Johns. Thats the reason i was able to go with Tes for Caylee I was workin in Orlando at the time. BTW Im sorry didnt get out yesterday had family stuff going on. And im still behind but i was also amazed at the lack of emotion on Grams part last night on NG untill she talked about Misty at the end. And im still not convinced Ron was clueless in going bk for these last days watching video clips of everything from the first couple months.

Never Give Up!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: April 16, 2010, 09:51:54 AM »

if anyone hasn't and can, listen on utube to the voice stress test interview with misty.  She talks about tommy, a red truck and Joe.  She talks about tommy smoking crack and knowing everywhere around that area.  How Joe doesn't know how to get around, etc.  really interesting.  She also talks about their gun getting stolen and finding it hidden, at I think her brothers yard?

Link  please!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: April 16, 2010, 09:54:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  The "Crazies" were out last night.  So now we have 2 cinder blocks.  Good. 

I'm going to just ignore all the extra bs as usual and conclude that someone in jail is singing and I think it is Tommy.  He failed his LDT, his lawyer publicly drops him as a client in regards to Haleigh and now Misty at the dock pointing to an area where some physical evidence may have been found.  I think no matter how you work it we have 2 guilty parties atleast.  JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #454 on: April 16, 2010, 09:57:13 AM »

Misty does talk a lot about that "pee" smelling blanket also.  I guess she also washed her blanket? 

She sets off like a rocket over that pissy blanket. Gets real emotional about it in her interviews.

I have noticed.
She couldn't stop talking about blankets, blankets this, blankets that. Enough to make one lose their mind with all the blanket talk.  Lenny come back here to CA, stop this bs already, now Ron he wants to bail out?  I'm sure there is enough drama here in CA you can deal with.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: April 16, 2010, 09:57:21 AM »

Radio just posted this and I think it is an accurate photo of how we all feel today

Good Morning Monks!  I am still in catching up mode, but had to bring this forward.....I have felt this way so many times.......it never gets any better.........children being murdered............I will never understand it....and I think I might never want to understand it either.  Back to catching up!

Well darn it...the picture didn't carry over....The Angel of Grief picture...but IM now has it as her avatar..............beautiful!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #456 on: April 16, 2010, 10:03:52 AM »

That BB12 latest article, that is what I think happened 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: April 16, 2010, 10:06:03 AM »

I've always wondered about that cinder block used to hold the door open. If you were carrying a child - wouldn't you just bump the door with your shoulder or back and keep going?

If you use a block or something to hold open a door - it would seem like two people were carrying something LARGE and their hands were occupied.

+++

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: April 16, 2010, 10:06:55 AM »

<snip>
People can live without legs and arms - we all know that, but I'm just making the point. Whatever it was that was found is something very very definitive. <snip>

Considering haleigh disappeared that night with all of her appendages intact... I still think they would call it a homicide if they were to find a bone from the leg or arm. I think hospitals in the area would have taken notice to a young girl coming in without an appendage (especially since she was discovered missing that night) and without proper medical treatment the loss of a major appendage would cause death (I would think someone would bleed out if the wound wasn't properly cared for) Although I am not a medical expert.

Its probably been said.. but if the yellow rope (that is connected to Tommy's house) is significant and they found cinderblocks in the water.. maybe the yellow rope was used to tie her to the cinderblock. And that yellow rope can be tested in connect to Tommy. (Right?.. I can't remember what is "definite" and what is theories in everything I've read the last day.) Maybe they even found some of her connected to the rope, depending on how tight it was (I am so sorry to say that.. its horrible to think)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 16, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »

good morning all.

Lots and lots of great comments and posts. Thanks all. I like to read everyone's thoughts.

There were alot of developments in the case but what's really going on here? WE all want to know. I'm not sure myself.

I wonder if some of this is to rattle Joe Overstreet or if he is really involved. I don't know. There was that post that Crystal was heard crying and saying that the police told her that Joe killed her baby. That statement is heartbreaking and I can't remember a sadder statement in quite some time. Part of me believes it's true. And then part of me wonders if it's all a fabrication - and made up. I really don't know. Maybe the police did tell her that. And why would someone just make something like that up? ((shrugs)). I can't believe that the police would use the mother of a missing and likely deceased little girl to further a propaganda campaign. That's a little too much to believe - and it makes me think that the police did infact tell Crystal that. If I were the daddy of a missing and likely deceased little girl - I would appreciate a heads-up, but I also understand that it's not a requirement.

Onto the homicide -

Well, they called it a crime scene - not a disposal site. That seems to change some of the dynamics of what may have happened at the trailer. Maybe nothing happened there? I don't know - just pointing it out.

I saw back a few pages that the police or maybe it was a reporter reporting - that Haleigh's entire body was not recovered. {paraphrased}. This is a possible huge statement if it's true. And Carpe pointed out the Anthropologist a few times. So what could they have found that allows them to conclusively conclude that Haleigh is deceased? Can't be a finger or a toe - people can live with out those appendages. In my humble opinion it would have to be a bone or set of bones from the torso. You really can't live without those in place inside your body. Or maybe a mandible - or skull. People can live without legs and arms - we all know that, but I'm just making the point. Whatever it was that was found is something very very definitive. One last point here - whatever it was that was found allowed the police to conclude it appears to be Haleigh without waiting for testing - that's very telling in my humble opinion.

Who killed Haleigh? I don't know. But I sure hope the police do and that Haleigh gets her justice and this case is moving toward it's conclusion.

I'm not sure that I have ever witnessed a case that has so many counter statements - something found / nothing found. Things like that. It's very confusing and I'm not sure what to believe.

Good Morning Rob.....I am right with you on confused and not sure what to believe....

I hope Doody is better and will keep her in my prayers.....and can't wait to see the results of the LVA!

It is so good to see you and Carpe back with us!!

Grandma Flora........she is whacked and I am leaning towards not believing anything she says.......she is protecting Misty IMO and is willing to sacrafice anyone to that end. Also I think she is enjoying her 15 minutes.

NG and her fixation on Ron is a little scary, OK it's a lot scary!!

Novella - there will be no Witness Protection for Misty.........EVER

Anna - Good to see you

IM - the letter from Avery to Eli is amazing

LP bonding out Ron???   LP needs to retire and go fishing

Marinadebrain ...........he needs to really get a life, get laid, get married or something...he has way too  much time on his hands IMO

So many interesting posts last night...thanks to everyone

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.