April 24, 2024, 05:39:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335953 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #460 on: April 16, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys~

Yesterday was such a hard day for everyone, mainly because even though we really already knew the outcome it was so d@mn hard to hear it and the gruesome details. I have always thought and always will that this had something to do with drugs and Ron's lifestyle......he brought this druggie ho who resented and maybe even hated HaLeigh into their lives and after her threesome sex/drug weekend he and TN allowed her to watch his precious kids, then to put the big fat cherry on top he marries her and allows her to be around butterbean, absolutely despicable IMO I have never thought he was directly involved with her demise, only that he knew his lifestyle and possibly his own dope stash killed her and allowed a 14+ month cover up while her family who were clueless were greiving and begging for answers. They even were listening to psychics at one point they were so desperate. He is truly a psychopath who has to have absolute and total control. I hope anyone who helped cover this up and whomever commited this act upon this precious child are served the most rigid punishment under the law, and live an everyday hell on earth for what they did to further inflict pain on the other side of the family and everyone else who loved HaLeigh.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #461 on: April 16, 2010, 10:11:27 AM »

I've always wondered about that cinder block used to hold the door open. If you were carrying a child - wouldn't you just bump the door with your shoulder or back and keep going?

If you use a block or something to hold open a door - it would seem like two people were carrying something LARGE and their hands were occupied.
That's what I would have done held the screen with my back I do that all the time.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: April 16, 2010, 10:14:48 AM »

I've always wondered about that cinder block used to hold the door open. If you were carrying a child - wouldn't you just bump the door with your shoulder or back and keep going?

If you use a block or something to hold open a door - it would seem like two people were carrying something LARGE and their hands were occupied.
That's what I would have done held the screen with my back I do that all the time.

Me too, that just screamed "set up" to me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: April 16, 2010, 10:15:07 AM »

Marinadebrain ...........he needs to really get a life, get laid, get married or something...he has way too  much time on his hands IMO

LOL - so true!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: April 16, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »

good morning all.

Lots and lots of great comments and posts. Thanks all. I like to read everyone's thoughts.

There were alot of developments in the case but what's really going on here? WE all want to know. I'm not sure myself.

I wonder if some of this is to rattle Joe Overstreet or if he is really involved. I don't know. There was that post that Crystal was heard crying and saying that the police told her that Joe killed her baby. That statement is heartbreaking and I can't remember a sadder statement in quite some time. Part of me believes it's true. And then part of me wonders if it's all a fabrication - and made up. I really don't know. Maybe the police did tell her that. And why would someone just make something like that up? ((shrugs)). I can't believe that the police would use the mother of a missing and likely deceased little girl to further a propaganda campaign. That's a little too much to believe - and it makes me think that the police did infact tell Crystal that. If I were the daddy of a missing and likely deceased little girl - I would appreciate a heads-up, but I also understand that it's not a requirement.

Onto the homicide -

Well, they called it a crime scene - not a disposal site. That seems to change some of the dynamics of what may have happened at the trailer. Maybe nothing happened there? I don't know - just pointing it out.

I saw back a few pages that the police or maybe it was a reporter reporting - that Haleigh's entire body was not recovered. {paraphrased}. This is a possible huge statement if it's true. And Carpe pointed out the Anthropologist a few times. So what could they have found that allows them to conclusively conclude that Haleigh is deceased? Can't be a finger or a toe - people can live with out those appendages. In my humble opinion it would have to be a bone or set of bones from the torso. You really can't live without those in place inside your body. Or maybe a mandible - or skull. People can live without legs and arms - we all know that, but I'm just making the point. Whatever it was that was found is something very very definitive. One last point here - whatever it was that was found allowed the police to conclude it appears to be Haleigh without waiting for testing - that's very telling in my humble opinion.

Who killed Haleigh? I don't know. But I sure hope the police do and that Haleigh gets her justice and this case is moving toward it's conclusion.

I'm not sure that I have ever witnessed a case that has so many counter statements - something found / nothing found. Things like that. It's very confusing and I'm not sure what to believe.

What about her teeth???  If they found them, just looking at a pic of her could identify them in a heartbeat.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: April 16, 2010, 10:20:40 AM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris

April 16, 2010 - Friday 

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin
GUILTY of Murdering
  HaLeigh Cummings

IN MY OPINION  =  IMO
This is an opinion blog

The “machine gun story” is a lie. It is an after thought. Probably a real fight took place the week before HaLeigh was murdered. Drug deal gone bad?  Not paying for drugs? Joe wanted collateral? Smoke screen. Joe is an innocent patsy.

If Joe came to Ron home and did anything bad Misty would have called RON. Ron is violent and everyone knows Ron is violent. Misty would have answered the phone when Ron called all night.  If Ron heard that Joe took his daughter or searched his house–Ron would have ran home from work and beat Joe down.

Ronald Cummings is a criminal with a criminal mind.

Ron is controlling and exhibits purely psychopathic behavior. Ron may not have loved HaLeigh in any deep way that a father should as Ron is off dealing drugs instead of searching for his missing child and you can see Ron seems to forgot he has a son less alone the other 3 children, especially when Ron chats on the telephone from jail, but he would likely be really ticked if someone else messed with his kids. Ron still allowed Misty to care for JR after the fact.  Ron is a malignant narcissistic sociopath. Manipulative just like Casey Anthony. (Ron has 4 children by 3 underage baby momma’s.)

Ron spends his days dealing drugs and his nights getting high not looking or searching for HaLeigh. Dating a stripper while playing Misty. Ron kept Misty real high this entire time. Even after Misty started saying she thought it was Joe (day 9) RON did nothing. No confronting- Nothing. Ron Kept his mouth shut and taught Misty how to deal drugs for him.
Ron sticks a dead headless RAT in the CROSLIN family mailbox and yet- never confronts a soul about his daughter? Ron has been charged with assault before, hit all his girlfriends. Ron beat them, Ron hits his children,  yet does nothing for 14 months?

The only reason Misty lies for 14 months is to save her and RON. She loves RON. She got a tattoo for RON. (after they divorced) Misty told her mother in jail how her and Ron where getting back together and that LE screwed it all up by arresting her and how she still loves RON.  Ron was dating a stripper and told everyone he was not with Misty when he WAS. One does not keep quiet for 14 months because your afraid of your Crazy Cousin Joe. Especially after you went to visit him in Tennessee.

Misty tried to cough out all these lies to pass a polygraph and she always failed.  I say we have no clue what the real story is or what the real time line is.  I said from day one Ron is culpable.  You wake up to a door propped open you call someone, you are frozen in fear. Misty never talked about feelings or fear.  Misty waited until Ron came home to call 911. Ron’s behavior from the 911 call – Ron says: Why did ya let my kid get stolen bitach..."   “I will murder who did this” …  to Ron not even searching for his daughter, to never confronting anyone, to the tattoo of HaLeigh, to the marriage, all when HaLeigh was suppose to be MISSING not dead and memorialized in a tattoo.

Ron’s mother being 100% supportive and kind to Misty even though Misty has lied, and lied, and lied and failed polygraph after polygraph and is clearly on DRUGS. Yet- she is supportive and allows Misty to care for JR. Ron and his mother still allow Misty to care for JR?? wtf ??

WHY I think Misty is GUILTY:

Misty:  “Kids loved me like mom.”  “It’s what Haleigh WOULD HAVE wanted” “She was riding her bike…she was doing fine THEN”
Why would Misty knowing Tommy-Joe where coming for a gun not call Ron and tell him? Or why would she open the door for them?
If Tommy and Joe where over and searching- Misty fails to call Ron?
After Misty see the door wide OPEN, she does what?  Misty never talked about fear or being frozen. What did she do? Go back to bed?
Misty never ran outside and searched the outside.
Fails to call 911 until RON makes her
Can not remember anything
Doesn’t know where Haleigh was sleeping
Doesn’t know what Haleigh was wearing
Finds the pink shirt
Talks more about the pee on blanket than the missing HaLeigh
The wedding
Misty went to visit Cousin Joe in Tennessee (shows no fear)
Lies, lies, lies
Failed Polygraph’s
Constant changing of the stories

HERE IS MY THOUGHT

LE is making Misty-Tommy believe that LE believes the whole “JOE STORY”  to get Misty-Tommy to confess to their part and put THEMSELVES at the crime scene.

Misty-Tommy think they pinned this on Joe when in fact they are putting a nail in their own coffin. After LE gets Misty-Tommy to place their bodies at the crime scene they will go after MORE…
When LE matches the rope to Tommy
Then eventually Tommy will break and RON will go down with Misty.

Piece by piece this will break.
LE tricks are working IMO

Ron and Misty are responsible for HaLeigh's Murder.

Maybe a gun fight took place before Ron went to work and HaLeigh died, that would make them ALL responsible. Hence, why none of them turn on each other? My money is on a story like this that some how makes Ron, Misty, Tommy responsible.

Was it Ron’s drugs that killed HaLeigh on Misty’s watch. OR Misty was so high on the drugs Ron supplied? OR Ron killed HaLeigh and Misty stood by? Misty, Ron, Tommy, Joe got into a fight, HaLeigh died (gunshot)?  HaLeigh was dead prior to Ron going to work? Misty hit HaLeigh because she peed the bed?

My money is on the last two.

RAT SOURCE
http://www.wesh.com/news/20374092/detail.html
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20382130/detail.html

As usual a well thought out blog by Chris!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: April 16, 2010, 10:22:45 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Haleigh Cummings Case: Review of Recent Developments
Posted on April 16th, 2010 by Valhall

snipped

'Let us hope that the Putnam County Sheriff’s department finds what they are looking for so that the person or persons involved in the murder of Haleigh Cummings can finally be brought to justice, and the injustice committed against Haleigh revealed and made public record.'

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: April 16, 2010, 10:25:10 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Haleigh Cummings Case: Review of Recent Developments
Posted on April 16th, 2010 by Valhall

snipped

'Let us hope that the Putnam County Sheriff’s department finds what they are looking for so that the person or persons involved in the murder of Haleigh Cummings can finally be brought to justice, and the injustice committed against Haleigh revealed and made public record.'

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes please  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: April 16, 2010, 10:26:21 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/video/news/metro/2010-04-15/watch-river-search-ends-haleigh-cummings

Watch: River search ends for Haleigh Cummings

<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/10363234001?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=78372282001&playerID=10363234001&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/10363234001?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=78372282001&playerID=10363234001&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

By Bob Self
Posted: April 15, 2010 - 8:58pm

The Putnam County Sheriffs Office finished their search of the St. Johns River near Satsuma Florida Thursday  and announced for the first time that the search for missing Haleigh Cummings is now a homicide investigation.

thanks.....I hope they found what they were looking for ....and is at one of the Labs.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: April 16, 2010, 10:28:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys~

Yesterday was such a hard day for everyone, mainly because even though we really already knew the outcome it was so d@mn hard to hear it and the gruesome details. I have always thought and always will that this had something to do with drugs and Ron's lifestyle......he brought this druggie ho who resented and maybe even hated HaLeigh into their lives and after her threesome sex/drug weekend he and TN allowed her to watch his precious kids, then to put the big fat cherry on top he marries her and allows her to be around butterbean, absolutely despicable IMO I have never thought he was directly involved with her demise, only that he knew his lifestyle and possibly his own dope stash killed her and allowed a 14+ month cover up while her family who were clueless were greiving and begging for answers. They even were listening to psychics at one point they were so desperate. He is truly a psychopath who has to have absolute and total control. I hope anyone who helped cover this up and whomever commited this act upon this precious child are served the most rigid punishment under the law, and live an everyday hell on earth for what they did to further inflict pain on the other side of the family and everyone else who loved HaLeigh.

Thank you Island Monkey.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: April 16, 2010, 10:28:30 AM »

That BB12 latest article, that is what I think happened 

Makes a lot of sense!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 16, 2010, 10:29:11 AM »

YEP!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 16, 2010, 10:30:16 AM »

PRERECORDED INTERVIEW WITH FLORA HOLLARS

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY CROSLIN`S GRANDMOTHER: In my heart, I think Joe did it.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Why is that?

HOLLARS: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HOLLARS: I`ve heard two different details. I heard that she got a hold of one of Ron`s pills and swallowed it and O.D.`d on it. And then I heard that Misty supposedly hit her in the back of the head and Joe supposedly raped her and then got rid of the body.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HOLLARS: Yes, I do love them. Regardless of what they`ve done, I will always love them. No less and no more. But if you do something like that to a child, I`m sorry. I`m not going to have (ph) it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HOLLARS: This has been a miserable year. And when Sunday came, it just felt like everything was lifted off of my heart.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you know who turned in the tip?

HOLLARS: I did.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Did you call the police?

HOLLARS: Yes, ma`am, I did. I turned it in to Crimestoppers. I turned it into the police department.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Wow. You told everybody.

HOLLARS: I called everybody.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HOLLARS: Since Joe come back from Florida, he`s been a completely different person. I mean, entirely different.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: How so?

HOLLARS: His actions.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Grandma says she spoke with Joe on the phone yesterday hours after he was grilled by police and that Joe was furious with her. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HOLLARS: Do you want the actual words that he said when I talked to him?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I may not use them, but yes.

HOLLARS: You (EXPLETIVE DELETED) don`t call out here no more. That was his very words, just a little while ago.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: April 16, 2010, 10:33:52 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/video/news/metro/2010-04-15/watch-river-search-ends-haleigh-cummings

Watch: River search ends for Haleigh Cummings

<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/10363234001?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=78372282001&playerID=10363234001&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/10363234001?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=78372282001&playerID=10363234001&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

By Bob Self
Posted: April 15, 2010 - 8:58pm

The Putnam County Sheriffs Office finished their search of the St. Johns River near Satsuma Florida Thursday  and announced for the first time that the search for missing Haleigh Cummings is now a homicide investigation.

This means they got everything they were looking for (remember: we're staying as long as it takes).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 16, 2010, 10:35:54 AM »

Couple of thoughts on this;

This is my thought on the gun being stolen angle.  I think if a gun was stolen Misty was in on it.  Guns = $$$$,  $$$$ = drugs.  Misty would have been in on the gun theft and blaming it on Tommy and Joe after the fact and in on using the drugs that came from that theft.

Guns are messy most times, drug od would involve a body sitting somewhere for a while in BB12's story.  You don't just let a body sit anywhere for awhile...JMO. I believe I brought an article here that says the body emits odors for cadaver dogs w/in 15 minutes of death.  Sad I know, I'll see if I can find that article.

And No Misty is not afraid of anyone.  Never bought it from the get go and don't buy it now.  She may be very afraid that if Ron had no knowledge of her involvement w/Haleigh missing what he would do to her - hence the gun in the mouth comments.  But now the cats out of the bag.  And I have a feeling that little girl (Misty) is worried about more than pee on a blankey Wink.

Another note on the gun.  I read somewhere that atleast one of Ron's guns was registered.  Which I personally find unusual for Ron's supposed character.  It was in the police report w/Ron and Charles Jones altercation I think.  9mm.  JMO.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #475 on: April 16, 2010, 10:38:41 AM »

Ol' Granny Puckett smiled at an inappropriate moment last night on NG... and it was SCARY.

Especially, because it only had bottom teeth and it looked like a crescent moon or sumpin'

I was all like ...... YIKES! - Shaggy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: April 16, 2010, 10:39:29 AM »

Makes a lot of sense!
It sure does, nothing else is making sense.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: April 16, 2010, 10:39:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys~

Thank you Island Monkey.

an angelic monkey

Janet

YW~I just had to get it off my chest, and also TN and GMS knew Misty was around butterbean too, yet did nothing to stop it

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: April 16, 2010, 10:40:31 AM »

<snip>
People can live without legs and arms - we all know that, but I'm just making the point. Whatever it was that was found is something very very definitive. <snip>

Considering haleigh disappeared that night with all of her appendages intact... I still think they would call it a homicide if they were to find a bone from the leg or arm. I think hospitals in the area would have taken notice to a young girl coming in without an appendage (especially since she was discovered missing that night) and without proper medical treatment the loss of a major appendage would cause death (I would think someone would bleed out if the wound wasn't properly cared for) Although I am not a medical expert.

Its probably been said.. but if the yellow rope (that is connected to Tommy's house) is significant and they found cinderblocks in the water.. maybe the yellow rope was used to tie her to the cinderblock. And that yellow rope can be tested in connect to Tommy. (Right?.. I can't remember what is "definite" and what is theories in everything I've read the last day.) Maybe they even found some of her connected to the rope, depending on how tight it was (I am so sorry to say that.. its horrible to think)

What is this about the yellow rope at TOMMY'S HOUSE?

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #479 on: April 16, 2010, 10:42:04 AM »

I think Gumma Hollar is full of it.    If I were her grandchild and she lied about me and implicated me in the murder of a child and I was innocent, I'd have the same reaction JO did.  I'd be madder than hell at her, and if he's this big badazz, why isn't she afraid of retribution from him?  sure misty's scared of joe, sure she is...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.