April 19, 2024, 04:04:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335647 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #480 on: April 16, 2010, 10:42:53 AM »

That BB12 latest article, that is what I think happened 

Couple of thoughts on this;

This is my thought on the gun being stolen angle.  I think if a gun was stolen Misty was in on it.  Guns = $$$$,  $$$$ = drugs.  Misty would have been in on the gun theft and blaming it on Tommy and Joe after the fact and in on using the drugs that came from that theft.

Guns are messy most times, drug od would involve a body sitting somewhere for a while in BB12's story.  You don't just let a body sit anywhere for awhile...JMO. I believe I brought an article here that says the body emits odors for cadaver dogs w/in 15 minutes of death.  Sad I know, I'll see if I can find that article.

And No Misty is not afraid of anyone.  Never bought it from the get go and don't buy it now.  She may be very afraid that if Ron had no knowledge of her involvement w/Haleigh missing what he would do to her - hence the gun in the mouth comments.  But now the cats out of the bag.  And I have a feeling that little girl (Misty) is worried about more than pee on a blankey Wink.

Another note on the gun.  I read somewhere that atleast one of Ron's guns was registered.  Which I personally find unusual for Ron's supposed character.  It was in the police report w/Ron and Charles Jones altercation I think.  9mm.  JMO.
This is what I will NEVER understand about the gun story, IF Tommy or Joe stole it, how in the he77 was Ron able to tell Misty where to look for it and damn if it wasn't exactly where he "thought" it would be

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #481 on: April 16, 2010, 10:43:00 AM »

Ol' Granny Puckett smiled at an inappropriate moment last night on NG... and it was SCARY.

Especially, because it only had bottom teeth and it looked like a crescent moon or sumpin'

I was all like ...... YIKES! - Shaggy
She sure did, frightening     HOLLARS: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."        For Heaven's sake she put the words into Tommy's mouth, if she would have said any name, nitwit Tommy would have said, you are right Nanny.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: April 16, 2010, 10:43:59 AM »

Puzzler - you're right, they got what they needed.  If they were looking for remains I would imagine they were trying to get as much as they could.   They likely didn't believe they would find or need more for identification.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 16, 2010, 10:44:30 AM »

This is my thought on the gun being stolen angle.  I think if a gun was stolen Misty was in on it.  Guns = $$$$,  $$$$ = drugs.  Misty would have been in on the gun theft and blaming it on Tommy and Joe after the fact and in on using the drugs that came from that theft.

Guns are messy most times, drug od would involve a body sitting somewhere for a while in BB12's story.  You don't just let a body sit anywhere for awhile...JMO. I believe I brought an article here that says the body emits odors for cadaver dogs w/in 15 minutes of death.  Sad I know, I'll see if I can find that article.

And No Misty is not afraid of anyone.  Never bought it from the get go and don't buy it now.  She may be very afraid that if Ron had no knowledge of her involvement w/Haleigh missing what he would do to her - hence the gun in the mouth comments.  But now the cats out of the bag.  And I have a feeling that little girl (Misty) is worried about more than pee on a blankey Wink.

Another note on the gun.  I read somewhere that atleast one of Ron's guns was registered.  Which I personally find unusual for Ron's supposed character.  It was in the police report w/Ron and Charles Jones altercation I think.  9mm.  JMO.
This is what I will NEVER understand about the gun story, IF Tommy or Joe stole it, how in the he77 was Ron able to tell Misty where to look for it and damn if it wasn't exactly where he "thought" it would be
True, and that pee on a blanket story, and washing blankets, and a blanket on a window, and a blanket in the van  WTH
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #484 on: April 16, 2010, 10:44:38 AM »

good morning all.

Lots and lots of great comments and posts. Thanks all. I like to read everyone's thoughts.

There were alot of developments in the case but what's really going on here? WE all want to know. I'm not sure myself.

I wonder if some of this is to rattle Joe Overstreet or if he is really involved. I don't know. There was that post that Crystal was heard crying and saying that the police told her that Joe killed her baby. That statement is heartbreaking and I can't remember a sadder statement in quite some time. Part of me believes it's true. And then part of me wonders if it's all a fabrication - and made up. I really don't know. Maybe the police did tell her that. And why would someone just make something like that up? ((shrugs)). I can't believe that the police would use the mother of a missing and likely deceased little girl to further a propaganda campaign. That's a little too much to believe - and it makes me think that the police did infact tell Crystal that. If I were the daddy of a missing and likely deceased little girl - I would appreciate a heads-up, but I also understand that it's not a requirement.

Onto the homicide -

Well, they called it a crime scene - not a disposal site. That seems to change some of the dynamics of what may have happened at the trailer. Maybe nothing happened there? I don't know - just pointing it out.

I saw back a few pages that the police or maybe it was a reporter reporting - that Haleigh's entire body was not recovered. {paraphrased}. This is a possible huge statement if it's true. And Carpe pointed out the Anthropologist a few times. So what could they have found that allows them to conclusively conclude that Haleigh is deceased? Can't be a finger or a toe - people can live with out those appendages. In my humble opinion it would have to be a bone or set of bones from the torso. You really can't live without those in place inside your body. Or maybe a mandible - or skull. People can live without legs and arms - we all know that, but I'm just making the point. Whatever it was that was found is something very very definitive. One last point here - whatever it was that was found allowed the police to conclude it appears to be Haleigh without waiting for testing - that's very telling in my humble opinion.

Who killed Haleigh? I don't know. But I sure hope the police do and that Haleigh gets her justice and this case is moving toward it's conclusion.

I'm not sure that I have ever witnessed a case that has so many counter statements - something found / nothing found. Things like that. It's very confusing and I'm not sure what to believe.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Rob I am going to post a snipping from the NG transcripts about the comment on entire body not found:

Bombshell tonight. Police announce 5-year-old Haleigh likely dead, evidence pulled from the muddy waters of the St. John`s has been discovered and dredged, an arrest on homicide imminent as the search for little Haleigh`s entire body and a murder weapon goes on. Is there finally a break in the search for Haleigh? Have the 5-year-old girl`s remains been found. Did Misty Croslin finally crack?

Forgot my manners Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!
Hope you guys have a great day. I am headed to a flower show at the Farmer's Market. Catch you guys later tonight.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 16, 2010, 10:44:43 AM »

Joe Overstreet claims his innocence but ... it does appears that he is in the know regarding the happenings encompassing that fateful night.  Grandma is not the only tipster.

Considering everybody in the Croslin family is turning on each other ... it is just a matter of time until the truth emerges.

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!!

Janet

++++++++

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HARDY: I`m comfortable to go ahead and say that I`m going to call it a homicide. This case has been going on for 14 months. People are finally starting to talk.

We`re trying to make an arrest. We`re trying to bring somebody to justice for this little girl right here and her family.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOE OVERSTREET, MISTY CROSLIN`S COUSIN: I didn`t do it.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: You didn`t do it?

OVERSTREET: No.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you know who did?

OVERSTREET: I know who did. I called the police and told the cops who did it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #486 on: April 16, 2010, 10:48:10 AM »

I think Gumma Hollar is full of it.    If I were her grandchild and she lied about me and implicated me in the murder of a child and I was innocent, I'd have the same reaction JO did.  I'd be madder than hell at her, and if he's this big badazz, why isn't she afraid of retribution from him?  sure misty's scared of joe, sure she is...

Joe isn't such a baddazz... he's a spindly little bugger. Take away his inhaler and blow some
pollen in his face.

Plus, he got shot in the wrist with a 22 in 2008. It was his FUN hand.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: April 16, 2010, 10:49:46 AM »

Makes a lot of sense!
It sure does, nothing else is making sense.

Where and what is the BB12 article??  Thanks!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 16, 2010, 10:49:48 AM »

I think Gumma Hollar is full of it.    If I were her grandchild and she lied about me and implicated me in the murder of a child and I was innocent, I'd have the same reaction JO did.  I'd be madder than hell at her, and if he's this big badazz, why isn't she afraid of retribution from him?  sure misty's scared of joe, sure she is...

I think NG went to the bottom of the pond for this scum (Gumma Hollar) it just proves that the whole clan are cold heartless people,
how can she go on TV and talk about HaLeigh with not  one ounce of compassion that she was murdered.

NG...needs to keep these people off her show I bet old Gummy never even met HaLeigh

Islandmonkey..... an angelic monkey your post with your poem and letter were beautiful...now your a true example of how grandmother reacts when there is a death of a child.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: April 16, 2010, 10:51:16 AM »

Joe isn't such a baddazz... he's a spindly little bugger. Take away his inhaler and blow some
pollen in his face.

Plus, he got shot in the wrist with a 22 in 2008. It was his FUN hand.

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: April 16, 2010, 10:57:51 AM »

<snip>
People can live without legs and arms - we all know that, but I'm just making the point. Whatever it was that was found is something very very definitive. <snip>

Considering haleigh disappeared that night with all of her appendages intact... I still think they would call it a homicide if they were to find a bone from the leg or arm. I think hospitals in the area would have taken notice to a young girl coming in without an appendage (especially since she was discovered missing that night) and without proper medical treatment the loss of a major appendage would cause death (I would think someone would bleed out if the wound wasn't properly cared for) Although I am not a medical expert.

Its probably been said.. but if the yellow rope (that is connected to Tommy's house) is significant and they found cinderblocks in the water.. maybe the yellow rope was used to tie her to the cinderblock. And that yellow rope can be tested in connect to Tommy. (Right?.. I can't remember what is "definite" and what is theories in everything I've read the last day.) Maybe they even found some of her connected to the rope, depending on how tight it was (I am so sorry to say that.. its horrible to think)

What is this about the yellow rope at TOMMY'S HOUSE?

I thought it was said in one of the posts I have read... but now looking back I don't know how valid(and there have been so many posts I may have read about him and the rope and for some reason in my mind conneted them.)

Here's a post about it. I guess I should question the validity before refering to it Smile

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7184.msg1111871#msg1111871

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: April 16, 2010, 10:57:55 AM »

You said that yesterday and I couldn't post.  What gun are you talking about?  The one found in the ditch?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: April 16, 2010, 10:58:33 AM »

ANYONE not involved in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Haleigh who comes forward with credible tips that he/she has been holding onto for the past year has either grown a conscience or ... possesses a selfish motive ... a selfish motive referred to as a "reward".

However ... selfish motives should not be disregarded.  The reward system is all about LE gleaning information regarding a case from those who do not do right because it is right.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: April 16, 2010, 11:00:50 AM »

There are probably hundreds of cinder blocks in that water, those two cinder blocks they are analyzing, would they be able to trace them back to the mobile home, or would that be just pointless?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: April 16, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »

Makes a lot of sense!
It sure does, nothing else is making sense.

Where and what is the BB12 article??  Thanks!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7592.msg1113881#msg1113881
post 438 by Puzzler

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #495 on: April 16, 2010, 11:03:54 AM »

and it is definitely yellow!  Way to go Klaas!!

Hello SunnyinTX, Klaas and Monkey's,

I remember the photo with the yellow rope (held the door open) at Ron's trailor?  When people move into a new residence, or

move out, they sometimes hold the door open with a rope.  If a yellow rope was used in Haleigh disappearance, if it

was the same rope used, it sounds like premediation to me.  The culprit's took the rope because they intended on doing

something with it.  My guess and opinion. Then would the rope have been Ron's rope since it was at his trailor? Please correct

me if I am wrong, I believe the rope was a Ronald's trailor to hold the door open.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #496 on: April 16, 2010, 11:05:57 AM »

I think NG went to the bottom of the pond for this scum (Gumma Hollar) it just proves that the whole clan are cold heartless people,
how can she go on TV and talk about HaLeigh with not  one ounce of compassion that she was murdered.

NG...needs to keep these people off her show I bet old Gummy never even met HaLeigh

Islandmonkey..... an angelic monkey your post with your poem and letter were beautiful...now your a true example of how grandmother reacts when there is a death of a child.

I am going to give Granny credit for getting the ball rolling. She may not have teeth, but she has guts, and I give her credit.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 16, 2010, 11:10:14 AM »

<snip>
People can live without legs and arms - we all know that, but I'm just making the point. Whatever it was that was found is something very very definitive. <snip>

Considering haleigh disappeared that night with all of her appendages intact... I still think they would call it a homicide if they were to find a bone from the leg or arm. I think hospitals in the area would have taken notice to a young girl coming in without an appendage (especially since she was discovered missing that night) and without proper medical treatment the loss of a major appendage would cause death (I would think someone would bleed out if the wound wasn't properly cared for) Although I am not a medical expert.

Its probably been said.. but if the yellow rope (that is connected to Tommy's house) is significant and they found cinderblocks in the water.. maybe the yellow rope was used to tie her to the cinderblock. And that yellow rope can be tested in connect to Tommy. (Right?.. I can't remember what is "definite" and what is theories in everything I've read the last day.) Maybe they even found some of her connected to the rope, depending on how tight it was (I am so sorry to say that.. its horrible to think)

What is this about the yellow rope at TOMMY'S HOUSE?

I thought it was said in one of the posts I have read... but now looking back I don't know how valid(and there have been so many posts I may have read about him and the rope and for some reason in my mind conneted them.)

Here's a post about it. I guess I should question the validity before refering to it Smile

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7184.msg1111871#msg1111871

You were only making reference what was in the transcript, which very well could be correct.  Unless someone transcribed it incorrectly.    Wonder where Padilla got that bit of info.  Thank you, Samantha for providing the link. 

I am bringing the post contents over for reference.

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Mystery Tip Leads to Haleigh?
Aired April 13, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

LEVI PAGE, CRIME BLOGGER: Yes. And Jane I just got information from Leonard Padilla that this was not -- this information did not come from Misty. This information came from Tommy Croslin, her brother.

Leonard Padilla says that Chelsea Croslin told him yesterday that this spot should be searched. Leonard Padilla also said that there`s a yellow rope that was found at Tommy Croslin`s home. And that`s an interesting fact, that there was a yellow rope that was suspicious early on in this case.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Why was the yellow rope suspicious?

PAGE: I`m not sure. That`s just what Leonard Padilla told me, there was a yellow rope found at Tommy`s home today that matches a rope that was involved in the case early on.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Does anybody know anything about a yellow rope? All right

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/13/ijvm.01.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: April 16, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »

Nancy Grace - February 20, 2009

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: There was no fight with no cousin over a gun. I don`t know where people are getting information from, but you know, people say a lot of things and they don`t know what they`re talking about. I don`t have any enemies.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/20/ng.01.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: April 16, 2010, 11:14:17 AM »

I'll bet yellow rope and cinder blocks are a very common thing around that area. Tying rope to a cinder block for an anchor for a boat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.