March 28, 2024, 11:42:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 334460 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: April 16, 2010, 11:52:01 AM »

That BB12 latest article, that is what I think happened 

Couple of thoughts on this;

This is my thought on the gun being stolen angle.  I think if a gun was stolen Misty was in on it.  Guns = $$$$,  $$$$ = drugs.  Misty would have been in on the gun theft and blaming it on Tommy and Joe after the fact and in on using the drugs that came from that theft.

Guns are messy most times, drug od would involve a body sitting somewhere for a while in BB12's story.  You don't just let a body sit anywhere for awhile...JMO. I believe I brought an article here that says the body emits odors for cadaver dogs w/in 15 minutes of death.  Sad I know, I'll see if I can find that article.

And No Misty is not afraid of anyone.  Never bought it from the get go and don't buy it now.  She may be very afraid that if Ron had no knowledge of her involvement w/Haleigh missing what he would do to her - hence the gun in the mouth comments.  But now the cats out of the bag.  And I have a feeling that little girl (Misty) is worried about more than pee on a blankey Wink.

Another note on the gun.  I read somewhere that atleast one of Ron's guns was registered.  Which I personally find unusual for Ron's supposed character.  It was in the police report w/Ron and Charles Jones altercation I think.  9mm.  JMO.
This is what I will NEVER understand about the gun story, IF Tommy or Joe stole it, how in the he77 was Ron able to tell Misty where to look for it and damn if it wasn't exactly where he "thought" it would be

You said that yesterday and I couldn't post.  What gun are you talking about?  The one found in the ditch?
yes~Misty talks about it in either her LVA or hypnosis, can't remember which one right now, but I think it was the hypnosis session

Definitely worth watching if you haven't already seen them.

Start with Polygraph.

Misty Polygraph Video

and

Misty under hypnosis video

http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

I've seen them and will watch them again but Misty failed both.  The hypnosis is a total sham so pretty much all lies JMO.  I personally think they are all lies but maybe now that we are closer I will learn something new...who knows?!  Thanks for the links.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: April 16, 2010, 11:52:27 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/16/news/news01.txt

It's a murder case

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Friday, April 16, 2010 2:08 AM EDT
SATSUMA - The 14-month search for Haleigh Cummings has turned into a murder investigation.

In a news conference late Thursday afternoon, Sheriff Jeff Hardy declared he was "comfortable" calling the Haleigh Cummings case a homicide after information obtained from investigators in the past few weeks that has led them to believe she is "most likely deceased."

As the sun receded toward the St. Johns River where a search for the missing 5-year-old began three days ago, Hardy said several persons of interest have been developed.

No names were revealed Thursday.

"We are hoping to make an arrest in this case," Hardy said. "This case has been going on for the past 14 months - people are starting to talk. Where that's going to lead us, I don't know, but we are going to follow it until the end."

A search near the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp began early Tuesday morning after investigators received a tip related to Haleigh's Feb. 10, 2009, disappearance. The search was concluded Thursday at 6 p.m. after the 15 to 30 divers who searched in the murky waters of the St. Johns River found items that were sent to independent labs for analysis.

Standing under the shade of an oak tree to address broadcasters and news reporters, Hardy said no body or human remains were found relevant to the Haleigh case.

"We will not discuss any items of possible evidence that might have been located at the boat ramp," Hardy said.

He did say an anthropologist from the University of Florida analyzed all items recovered on the scene.

Misty Croslin, the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared, was driven from the St. Johns County Jail to the search site Wednesday.

She and four others, including Haleigh's father, 26-year-old Ronald Cummings; his cousin, 18-year-old Hope Sykes; and Croslin's brother, 23-year-old Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., were arrested in January on drug trafficking charges after a monthlong narcotics investigation.

When asked if Misty Croslin's demeanor had shifted, he answered, "absolutely."

"I think she has come to realize that she's in trouble," Hardy said.

He declined to say whether the tip had come from someone behind bars, but did say "they had a lot of time to sit and think about it."

Hardy also continues to believe Croslin is the key to the case.

"People are starting to cooperate. It is going to be just a matter of time," Hardy said.

No one has been taken into custody as a result of the investigation.

On Wednesday, investigators from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement traveled to Tennessee to question 20-year-old Joe Overstreet, who is Croslin's cousin.

Overstreet was staying with family in Putnam County during the time Haleigh disappeared. He has been questioned several times by local and state authorities.

Hardy said the tip that led to this week's search did not come from Tennessee.

Hardy said the area near the Shell Harbour boat ramp had not been searched before

"We've searched lots of areas in Putnam County, but to say that we've put divers at this specific location, the answer to that is no," Hardy said. "This is a huge river and we searched in areas surrounding the home that we believe that she potentially could have been put in."

Captain Dominic Piscatello, head of the major crimes unit, later added, "We can't go search every bottom of the St. Johns River - you have to have a reason."

It could take up to six months for investigators to receive test results on the items pulled from the river.

Hardy said if warranted, they would search again.

"Just because we are leaving here doesn't mean this lead isn't going to be followed up any further," Hardy said.

Holding up the same Amber Alert flyer that remains in storefront windows throughout Putnam County, Hardy said, "We are trying to make an arrest. We are trying to bring someone to justice for this little girl right here."

Haleigh's kindergarten portrait waved in the breeze as he added, "Let's hope and pray that we can bring this thing to a logical conclusion for the family."
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: April 16, 2010, 11:52:43 AM »

Sorry in advance that this is such a long post!

Wow, I'm following with sadness and disbelief the latest developments in the story of poor precious Haleigh.  Monkeys who have stayed with Haleigh since the beginning have endured a sick roller coaster ride indeed.  Such an ugly case, and how tragic that a beautiful child's life was in the hands of this sorry gang of losers!

I noticed certain elements that get repeated in the various stories given by these untruthful and distasteful people:  The deer blood story was baffling.  Why would there be blood in the back of a vehicle?  We have Misty explaining that Ron likes to hunt.  The chilling word "slaughter" has been used by at least one who may have been there that night, to describe what happened to Haleigh.  We have several players repeatedly relating Haleigh's "disappearance" to various stories about a missing gun.  What kind of gun?  Why so much mystery and importance attached to this mythical gun?  There are references to a knife or blade having been used.  We hear of a rope, not only as a means for tying a body to a weight, but also as a possible murder weapon, which seems an odd choice.  Other than hanging, how could a rope be used to kill?

So I searched for information that might combine the elements bolded in the previous paragraph.  Well, one scenario that came into focus, when I put those terms together, is really, really horrendous.  I found that it would explain why there was more than one person involved.  I pray that we learn that Haleigh's last moments had nothing to do with such a brutal, gruesome idea.  But with apologies, this is what I found.  Warning, this is quite disturbing to consider:

Slaughtering an animal for meat, or euthanizing an animal that needs to be put down, can be a two-person job.  The recommended procedure includes the use of a restraining rope (or "snare"), the use of a special gun called a "captive bolt gun" (like the one used by the heartless killer in the movie "No Country for Old Men") fired point-blank at a precise spot on the head, followed by exsanguination (rapid draining of the animal's blood) by expertly slitting the throat with a blade.

--------------------
Warning -- Graphic text and photos at these links:

1.  Domestic livestock (has explanatory diagrams): 
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/32216271/Procedures-for-Humane-Euthanasia

2.  Wildlife (text only):
http://wildlife1.wildlifeinformation.org/s/00man/UKFirstAidandCare/
/WildlifeCasualtyEuthanasia.htm

Snips from this site:

Handling and restraint for euthanasia:

* Methods of euthanasia usually require some degree of physical control over the animal to minimise pain and distress in the animal, ensure the safety of the person carrying out the euthanasia, and sometimes also to protect other animals and other people.
    * Different methods of euthanasia may require different degrees of control and types of restraint.
    * The use of tranquillising or immobilising drugs may be required prior to euthanasia to avoid pain, injury or anxiety to the animal or danger to the person carrying out the euthanasia.

Stunning with a cartridge-fired captive bolt pistol, followed by killing

* Useful in field situations and where free-bullets must not be used for safety reasons.
    * The correct caliber of captive bolt equipment and strength of cartridge must be used.
    * A correctly stunned animal collapses immediately. [-ugly details snipped-]
    * In some animals the bolt will penetrate deeper parts of the brain and kill the animal outright. This does not occur in all cases and death must be ensured by:
          o Pithing [ -snipped, b/c this is particularly horrific- ] or:
          o Exsanguination (cutting the animal's throat with a sharp knife [-remaining graphic details snipped-] ).

--------------------

There is speculation that something could have initially happened to Haleigh which harmed her but not quite killed her.  And that whoever was responsible could not seek help for Haleigh without getting himself/herself or others in a heap of trouble.  Is it possible that this poor child could have been "euthanized" in this manner, to end her life and protect somebody's bad secrets?  And that the tools used in such a barbaric procedure would have then been disposed of along with her body?

(The other factor that Misty mentions over and over -- which doesn't tie in to the above scenario necessarily -- is blanket, blanket, blanket.)

This whole line of thinking has left me physically ill... can't even "go there" with the bit about the one player who tosses animals to the alligators for sport.  It is all very, very upsetting to consider.  I pray nothing remotely so horrific happened to sweet Haleigh...

Just waiting and hoping with everyone for Justice for Haleigh. Thank you to all who keep her story alive and who post information and pray for justice for her.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: April 16, 2010, 11:55:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys~

Yesterday was such a hard day for everyone, mainly because even though we really already knew the outcome it was so d@mn hard to hear it and the gruesome details. I have always thought and always will that this had something to do with drugs and Ron's lifestyle......he brought this druggie ho who resented and maybe even hated HaLeigh into their lives and after her threesome sex/drug weekend he and TN allowed her to watch his precious kids, then to put the big fat cherry on top he marries her and allows her to be around butterbean, absolutely despicable IMO I have never thought he was directly involved with her demise, only that he knew his lifestyle and possibly his own dope stash killed her and allowed a 14+ month cover up while her family who were clueless were greiving and begging for answers. They even were listening to psychics at one point they were so desperate. He is truly a psychopath who has to have absolute and total control. I hope anyone who helped cover this up and whomever commited this act upon this precious child are served the most rigid punishment under the law, and live an everyday hell on earth for what they did to further inflict pain on the other side of the family and everyone else who loved HaLeigh.

BIG AMEN!!!!!!!  Like you, I don't think RC did the deed but I have always felt uncomfortable with him.  I know NG believes him but I have my doubts!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #524 on: April 16, 2010, 11:57:09 AM »

Jailed Misty Says She Complained To Governor

Posted: 12:05 pm EDT April 8, 2010
Updated: 12:54 pm EDT April 8, 2010
ST. JOHN'S COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Croslin-Cummings doesn’t like how she's being treated in jail and wants Governor Charlie Crist to do something about it.

“We wrote to the governor, we wrote to sheriff, we wrote to everybody, that's bull crap,” Misty said while talking to her dad.

Misty said she actually wrote letters to the Governor demanding he take action. In the newly-released jailhouse videos, the former step-mother of Haleigh Cummings complained about many things, including her jailhouse meals.

-----

deer govornar krist -

i dont lik theez chikin fingerz thays keep feedin me, thay is veery yuckie.

------

IDIOT   IDIOT    IDIOT   IDIOT   

Can we just write a new law called Misty's Law and just send her right to death row?

I mean to tell ya people, I am just done with the b.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: April 16, 2010, 12:01:46 PM »

Sorry in advance that this is such a long post!

Wow, I'm following with sadness and disbelief the latest developments in the story of poor precious Haleigh.  Monkeys who have stayed with Haleigh since the beginning have endured a sick roller coaster ride indeed.  Such an ugly case, and how tragic that a beautiful child's life was in the hands of this sorry gang of losers!

I noticed certain elements that get repeated in the various stories given by these untruthful and distasteful people:  The deer blood story was baffling.  Why would there be blood in the back of a vehicle?  We have Misty explaining that Ron likes to hunt.  The chilling word "slaughter" has been used by at least one who may have been there that night, to describe what happened to Haleigh.  We have several players repeatedly relating Haleigh's "disappearance" to various stories about a missing gun.  What kind of gun?  Why so much mystery and importance attached to this mythical gun?  There are references to a knife or blade having been used.  We hear of a rope, not only as a means for tying a body to a weight, but also as a possible murder weapon, which seems an odd choice.  Other than hanging, how could a rope be used to kill?

So I searched for information that might combine the elements bolded in the previous paragraph.  Well, one scenario that came into focus, when I put those terms together, is really, really horrendous.  I found that it would explain why there was more than one person involved.  I pray that we learn that Haleigh's last moments had nothing to do with such a brutal, gruesome idea.  But with apologies, this is what I found.  Warning, this is quite disturbing to consider:

Slaughtering an animal for meat, or euthanizing an animal that needs to be put down, can be a two-person job.  The recommended procedure includes the use of a restraining rope (or "snare"), the use of a special gun called a "captive bolt gun" (like the one used by the heartless killer in the movie "No Country for Old Men") fired point-blank at a precise spot on the head, followed by exsanguination (rapid draining of the animal's blood) by expertly slitting the throat with a blade.

--------------------
Warning -- Graphic text and photos at these links:

1.  Domestic livestock (has explanatory diagrams): 
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/32216271/Procedures-for-Humane-Euthanasia

2.  Wildlife (text only):
http://wildlife1.wildlifeinformation.org/s/00man/UKFirstAidandCare/
/WildlifeCasualtyEuthanasia.htm

Snips from this site:

Handling and restraint for euthanasia:

* Methods of euthanasia usually require some degree of physical control over the animal to minimise pain and distress in the animal, ensure the safety of the person carrying out the euthanasia, and sometimes also to protect other animals and other people.
    * Different methods of euthanasia may require different degrees of control and types of restraint.
    * The use of tranquillising or immobilising drugs may be required prior to euthanasia to avoid pain, injury or anxiety to the animal or danger to the person carrying out the euthanasia.

Stunning with a cartridge-fired captive bolt pistol, followed by killing

* Useful in field situations and where free-bullets must not be used for safety reasons.
    * The correct caliber of captive bolt equipment and strength of cartridge must be used.
    * A correctly stunned animal collapses immediately. [-ugly details snipped-]
    * In some animals the bolt will penetrate deeper parts of the brain and kill the animal outright. This does not occur in all cases and death must be ensured by:
          o Pithing [ -snipped, b/c this is particularly horrific- ] or:
          o Exsanguination (cutting the animal's throat with a sharp knife [-remaining graphic details snipped-] ).

--------------------

There is speculation that something could have initially happened to Haleigh which harmed her but not quite killed her.  And that whoever was responsible could not seek help for Haleigh without getting himself/herself or others in a heap of trouble.  Is it possible that this poor child could have been "euthanized" in this manner, to end her life and protect somebody's bad secrets?  And that the tools used in such a barbaric procedure would have then been disposed of along with her body?

(The other factor that Misty mentions over and over -- which doesn't tie in to the above scenario necessarily -- is blanket, blanket, blanket.)

This whole line of thinking has left me physically ill... can't even "go there" with the bit about the one player who tosses animals to the alligators for sport.  It is all very, very upsetting to consider.  I pray nothing remotely so horrific happened to sweet Haleigh...

Just waiting and hoping with everyone for Justice for Haleigh. Thank you to all who keep her story alive and who post information and pray for justice for her.

Desdemona this is exactly what I was freaking out about late yesterday.   I posted that I could not stop wondering if they had all taken hallucinogenics and thought Haleigh was a deer.  I could not get it out of my head.  I cannot stand the thought but cannot get rid of it

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #526 on: April 16, 2010, 12:07:23 PM »

I am not fully convinced Nancy really believes in Ron. She can't be that stupid.

I think it is one big act and she is worried about Melinda Duckett-ing his azz.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: April 16, 2010, 12:07:37 PM »

I think Gumma Hollar is full of it.    If I were her grandchild and she lied about me and implicated me in the murder of a child and I was innocent, I'd have the same reaction JO did.  I'd be madder than hell at her, and if he's this big badazz, why isn't she afraid of retribution from him?  sure misty's scared of joe, sure she is...

agree!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #528 on: April 16, 2010, 12:08:35 PM »

ST. JOHN'S COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Croslin-Cummings doesn’t like how she's being treated in jail and wants Governor Charlie Crist to do something about it.

“We wrote to the governor, we wrote to sheriff, we wrote to everybody, that's bull crap,” Misty said while talking to her dad.

Misty said she actually wrote letters to the Governor demanding he take action. In the newly-released jailhouse videos, the former step-mother of Haleigh Cummings complained about many things, including her jailhouse meals.

-----

deer govornar krist -

------

Can we just write a new law called Misty's Law and just send her right to death row?

Monkey Devil! LMAO~You think she could even spell that well

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: April 16, 2010, 12:11:58 PM »

-----

deer govornar krist -

------

Monkey Devil! LMAO~You think she could even spell that well

I second this sentence cuz she be guilty either way.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: April 16, 2010, 12:14:19 PM »

I think Gumma Hollar is full of it.    If I were her grandchild and she lied about me and implicated me in the murder of a child and I was innocent, I'd have the same reaction JO did.  I'd be madder than hell at her, and if he's this big badazz, why isn't she afraid of retribution from him?  sure misty's scared of joe, sure she is...

I think NG went to the bottom of the pond for this scum (Gumma Hollar) it just proves that the whole clan are cold heartless people,
how can she go on TV and talk about HaLeigh with not  one ounce of compassion that she was murdered.

NG...needs to keep these people off her show I bet old Gummy never even met HaLeigh

Islandmonkey..... an angelic monkey your post with your poem and letter were beautiful...now your a true example of how grandmother reacts when there is a death of a child.

I am going to give Granny credit for getting the ball rolling. She may not have teeth, but she has guts, and I give her credit.

The reason I can not put much faith in Mrs.Hollar's NG interview is Sheriff Hardy stated the tip did not come from Tenn. thats what makes me think hinky meter with Hollar.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #531 on: April 16, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »

Thanks for the info on the river, and things could sure get stuck in that muddy mess  can imagine the garbage that has been thrown in there. That deer blood comment always bothered me, but again since I don't hunt, and even if I did, I sure don't think I would put a bleeding dead deer in my van, where my kids are transported in  but then I'm not a Croslin.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: April 16, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »

Thanks Sunny!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #533 on: April 16, 2010, 12:28:28 PM »

I don't put any faith in grandma Flora's comments, it is obvious to me she loves Misty, might have a little affection for Tommy, and can't stand Joe.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: April 16, 2010, 12:35:28 PM »

I'll bet yellow rope and cinder blocks are a very common thing around that area. Tying rope to a cinder block for an anchor for a boat.

Yes. I think you can find cinder blocks in most bodies of water for sure but maybe these were found in the place where Misty pointed?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: April 16, 2010, 12:37:48 PM »

[self-snipped by Desi:] Slaughtering an animal for meat, or euthanizing an animal that needs to be put down, can be a two-person job.  The recommended procedure includes the use of a restraining rope (or "snare"), the use of a special gun called a "captive bolt gun" (like the one used by the heartless killer in the movie "No Country for Old Men") fired point-blank at a precise spot on the head, followed by exsanguination (rapid draining of the animal's blood) by expertly slitting the throat with a blade.
Desdemona this is exactly what I was freaking out about late yesterday.   I posted that I could not stop wondering if they had all taken hallucinogenics and thought Haleigh was a deer.  I could not get it out of my head.  I cannot stand the thought but cannot get rid of it.
AKMom (good to see you) -- Ah, yes, I do recall coming across your post in the wee hours.  Your comments underscored for me the emphasis on Ron's hunting activities.  Like you, once I found that info, I couldn't stop thinking of such a terrible possibility...  I agree that drugs likely played a role in the decisions and actions of whomever was involved that night.  Hope we learn more info soon, and I pray, as horrible as is the very fact of Haleigh's death, that the details will be less gruesome that one of these scenarios!  Ugh...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: April 16, 2010, 12:37:53 PM »

I'll bet yellow rope and cinder blocks are a very common thing around that area. Tying rope to a cinder block for an anchor for a boat.

Yes. I think you can find cinder blocks in most bodies of water for sure but maybe these were found in the place where Misty pointed?

I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #537 on: April 16, 2010, 12:37:55 PM »

I think NG went to the bottom of the pond for this scum (Gumma Hollar) it just proves that the whole clan are cold heartless people,
how can she go on TV and talk about HaLeigh with not  one ounce of compassion that she was murdered.

NG...needs to keep these people off her show I bet old Gummy never even met HaLeigh

Islandmonkey..... an angelic monkey your post with your poem and letter were beautiful...now your a true example of how grandmother reacts when there is a death of a child.

I am going to give Granny credit for getting the ball rolling. She may not have teeth, but she has guts, and I give her credit.
guts may be all she has because the way she spoke about Haleigh without an ounce of compassion tells me teeth isn't all she's missing.  JMO
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 16, 2010, 12:39:56 PM »

I had read that due to the current, the fact that this took place 14 months ago, that they will have to search the bottom as it was .... 14 months ago ... meaning the depth of the dirt to where it was then.   No easy task for sure.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #539 on: April 16, 2010, 12:40:48 PM »

Joe Overstreet claims his innocence but ... it does appears that he is in the know regarding the happenings encompassing that fateful night.  Grandma is not the only tipster.

Considering everybody in the Croslin family is turning on each other ... it is just a matter of time until the truth emerges.

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!!

Janet

++++++++

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HARDY: I`m comfortable to go ahead and say that I`m going to call it a homicide. This case has been going on for 14 months. People are finally starting to talk.

We`re trying to make an arrest. We`re trying to bring somebody to justice for this little girl right here and her family.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOE OVERSTREET, MISTY CROSLIN`S COUSIN: I didn`t do it.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: You didn`t do it?

OVERSTREET: No.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you know who did?

OVERSTREET: I know who did. I called the police and told the cops who did it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

catching up, maybe already mentioned but
JO said in his interview with his atty yesterday that if he knew who did it, he would call the police

I said yesterday he may be the one who talked but LE said it wasn't anyone from TN, so who knows?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.