April 26, 2024, 06:19:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336148 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: April 16, 2010, 12:42:26 PM »

I am not fully convinced Nancy really believes in Ron. She can't be that stupid.

I think it is one big act and she is worried about Melinda Duckett-ing his azz.

LOL 

I like O4Bull's "Gumma" Hollar too - soooo funny.

This whole cast of characters is like the bar scene from Star Wars.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: April 16, 2010, 12:42:58 PM »

I think Gumma Hollar is full of it.    If I were her grandchild and she lied about me and implicated me in the murder of a child and I was innocent, I'd have the same reaction JO did.  I'd be madder than hell at her, and if he's this big badazz, why isn't she afraid of retribution from him?  sure misty's scared of joe, sure she is...

I think NG went to the bottom of the pond for this scum (Gumma Hollar) it just proves that the whole clan are cold heartless people,
how can she go on TV and talk about HaLeigh with not  one ounce of compassion that she was murdered.

NG...needs to keep these people off her show I bet old Gummy never even met HaLeigh

Islandmonkey..... an angelic monkey your post with your poem and letter were beautiful...now your a true example of how grandmother reacts when there is a death of a child.

I am going to give Granny credit for getting the ball rolling. She may not have teeth, but she has guts, and I give her credit.
guts may be all she has because the way she spoke about Haleigh without an ounce of compassion tells me teeth isn't all she's missing.  JMO
You got that right, she makes me ill. She for sure put words into Tommy's mouth, she doesn't like Joe, and she will be darned to point her finger at him. And the way she said on NG show about Misty CLOCKED Haleigh with a piece of wood or whatever it was. What grandma says the word clocked anyway? The whole family is cracked, and I pity the police that they have to deal with such a clan.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: April 16, 2010, 12:44:25 PM »

I'll bet yellow rope and cinder blocks are a very common thing around that area. Tying rope to a cinder block for an anchor for a boat.

Yes. I think you can find cinder blocks in most bodies of water for sure but maybe these were found in the place where Misty pointed?

I agree.

Janet

Wasn't there mention of crab traps usually set near the docks???  They could have been weighted down with cinder blocks as well.  Those blocks are not light, as I moved many of them if those were the type used in building basement walls.  Heck, I think they weight 15# or more, so lifting one up to heave, would be no easy task.  One would have to hold the block and the other holding the item/person being tossed.  Hardly think it would go more than a few feet, if that and could possibly be the reason they are searching right near the docks area.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: April 16, 2010, 12:44:39 PM »

I am not fully convinced Nancy really believes in Ron. She can't be that stupid.

That has to be it, and if it isn't, she needs to quit the show and go home and take care of the twins and eat chicken McNuggets with them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: April 16, 2010, 12:46:07 PM »

LOL 

I like O4Bull's "Gumma" Hollar too - soooo funny.

This whole cast of characters is like the bar scene from Star Wars.
Perfect description 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: April 16, 2010, 12:49:34 PM »

I set up a blog for TJ in the last few days - he wants to put the LVA record online. I will get the rest of this story tomorrow or later tonight regarding the blood Misty says was in the van.

here is the blogspot - it's not entirely set up yet - but here is the spot.

http://tjwardpi.blogspot.com/

I have set it up for use and it's ready - as soon as he post soon stuff I will let you all know.

Well Come on.  I'm waiting now...I'm watching it on youtube and you can see a screen shot of the computer on this question.

Do you know anything about Haleigh going missing? 
I know nothing at all about Haleigh going missing, nothing at all is her answer.

The computer screen says "Truth"  ????  It's at 6.51 mark.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: April 16, 2010, 12:50:37 PM »

That has to be it, and if it isn't, she needs to quit the show and go home and take care of the twins and eat chicken McNuggets with them.

Nancy : go ahead caller

Caller : Hi Nancy I wanted to ask about the Haleigh Cummings case, but first I have to tell you how beautiful the twins are.

Nancy : You know, Every morning I wake up and thank my lucky stars I have those precious babies. Let's show some photos of Lucy's first tooth and her eating chickin' nuggets in a bubble bath. And every night and sn I hug them and love them and snuggle them and squeeze the bejeeus outta them. Let's go to a commercial.

+++

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #547 on: April 16, 2010, 12:51:46 PM »

I've always wondered about that cinder block used to hold the door open. If you were carrying a child - wouldn't you just bump the door with your shoulder or back and keep going?

If you use a block or something to hold open a door - it would seem like two people were carrying something LARGE and their hands were occupied.
That's what I would have done held the screen with my back I do that all the time.

Me too, that just screamed "set up" to me
IM, just wanted to let you know the words your son spoke about Eli made me cry this morning. You have such a wonderful little man  an angelic monkey Although you already know that.

Sorry for the O/T. JSM
an angelic monkey Thanks JSM~I only posted it to show how someone so young views death, and how they are able to see lessons as he told me the very day he died, lessons to not take anything or anyone you love for granted and that things are not important, family and friends are....when he told me that I started bawling like a baby. It also shows how they process the very idea of an untimely and unexpected death, and that even though it was hard on him, he was grateful to have at least had him even if only a short period of time. As adults, I think we are so cynical and hardened that it's refreshing to view it thru a child's eyes. He is a wonderful little man no doubt
It is very hard for little ones to comprehened death, now I just wonder how poor Butterbean is handling all this knowing Haleigh will never be back in his life. Poor little guy. 

You are a very special monkey and you and Eli are always in my prayers.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: April 16, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »

I have noticed her being oddly nice/sympathetic to other characters (Tammi & Jack Smith) in another missing child case (Gabriel Johnson) and wondered if it was a result of that Melinda Duckett case or just incentive for them to keep coming on the show. (If she calls them out on everything then they'd be more likely not to come on in the future..)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 16, 2010, 12:52:43 PM »

Nancy : go ahead caller

Caller : Hi Nancy I wanted to ask about the Haleigh Cummings case, but first I have to tell you how beautiful the twins are.

Nancy : You know, Every morning I wake up and thank my lucky stars I have those precious babies. Let's show some photos of Lucy's first tooth and her eating chickin' nuggets in a bubble bath. And every night and sn I hug them and love them and snuggle them and squeeze the bejeeus outta them. Let's go to a commercial.
Nancy makes me want to hurl     The other night I swear Joy Wray got a call in to the show, with her gator talk, I just know it was her. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: April 16, 2010, 12:53:16 PM »

You may be right.  She is pretty smart and in her job, has seen all kinds.  She may believe in "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" kind of investigation strategy. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 16, 2010, 12:57:14 PM »

I don't put any faith in grandma Flora's comments, it is obvious to me she loves Misty, might have a little affection for Tommy, and can't stand Joe.

no rose

HLN just reported that Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that Flora Hollars spoke to Misty and Tommy from jail in the past couple of days.  Apparently ... all calls are recorded.

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

HOLLARS: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: April 16, 2010, 12:59:08 PM »

Anybody remember where TM's results were posted?  What site?

BTW when he asks her about Ron's involvement the test says that she is "Not Sure"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_4G9XJ4o0&feature=related

Second part of voice analysis.  Explains the gun and Ron explaining where it would be in the "culvert" under a board.  Right at the beginning.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 16, 2010, 12:59:19 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: April 16, 2010, 01:00:43 PM »

I set up a blog for TJ in the last few days - he wants to put the LVA record online. I will get the rest of this story tomorrow or later tonight regarding the blood Misty says was in the van.

here is the blogspot - it's not entirely set up yet - but here is the spot.

http://tjwardpi.blogspot.com/

I have set it up for use and it's ready - as soon as he post soon stuff I will let you all know.

Well Come on.  I'm waiting now...I'm watching it on youtube and you can see a screen shot of the computer on this question.

Do you know anything about Haleigh going missing? 
I know nothing at all about Haleigh going missing, nothing at all is her answer.

The computer screen says "Truth"  ????  It's at 6.51 mark.

I'm waiting too. He moves slowly. I'm gonna call him later and ask. He has like 115 current cases.

LVA is a series of questions that show deceit, stress, truthfulness, and other factors - there can be areas that are answered "correctly" by the testee - and then there is a total analysis. Just because a question that seems relevant is answered truthfully does not mean that it is based on one question alone. I hope that made sense - I think I confused myself.

Here is jkleinhuizen - and if you fast forward to about the five minute mark - you can see how the total analysis is done. Some questions get compared against other questions and there is also ability to ask a question in a different form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c6Md3TgGCE

+++

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: April 16, 2010, 01:01:22 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

as my dear father use to say...." I would not trust any of them in a chit house with a muzzle on" Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 16, 2010, 01:05:08 PM »

I had read that due to the current, the fact that this took place 14 months ago, that they will have to search the bottom as it was .... 14 months ago ... meaning the depth of the dirt to where it was then.   No easy task for sure.

Yes, Major Bowling said yesterday in the raw video that Klaas posted: (http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid42757796001?bctid=78372282001) that over 40 divers had taken the top 1 foot of soil in a large area as far out as 250 feet out from the boat ramp and ran that all through a sift.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: April 16, 2010, 01:05:15 PM »

I just watched the video of mc being hypnotized....BS!!!!  I have been hypnotized before and I remember everything that was said and happened.....which leads me to believe there is not much o the hypnosis thing.  Misty was no more hypnotized than the moon is made of cheese.  Did you see her eyes.  She kept rolling them forward and opening them ever so slightly every time she heard the slightest noise from the examiner.  Then after finishing, she said "How'd I do"? ....And then, saying ,"I told you everything I know or I told you he truth".  It was so rehearsed, it was pitiful.    During the supposed hypnotic state, she grinned and asked questions???????  What a crock and liar.  I bet if they used Sodium Penathol, they might get the truth....maybe.  She is pretty street smart for her age.  I think her first sentence must have been a lie.    But, she is in deep doodoo now, thank God.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #558 on: April 16, 2010, 01:05:32 PM »

I would agree with this, except for the fact that she treated Crystal with complete and utter disdain, she criticized her for telling Nancy (after NG asked) that she had heard about the weekend drug party etc., and Nancy jumped her @ss about it, she certainly held back no venom when she had Crystal on, otherwise I could go this route

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #559 on: April 16, 2010, 01:05:41 PM »

I have one question that has probably already been asked, but I may have missed it. Sorry in advance if it has been answered.

If Misty/Tommy called the Granny in Tenn wouldn't the phone calls be recorded? If so, does the media have to file a Sunshine Law request in order to get them released?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to know when we get to hear the phone calls.

TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.