April 18, 2024, 06:19:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335581 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: April 16, 2010, 01:06:35 PM »

Joe Overstreet claims his innocence but ... it does appears that he is in the know regarding the happenings encompassing that fateful night.  Grandma is not the only tipster.

Considering everybody in the Croslin family is turning on each other ... it is just a matter of time until the truth emerges.

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!!

Janet

++++++++

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HARDY: I`m comfortable to go ahead and say that I`m going to call it a homicide. This case has been going on for 14 months. People are finally starting to talk.

We`re trying to make an arrest. We`re trying to bring somebody to justice for this little girl right here and her family.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOE OVERSTREET, MISTY CROSLIN`S COUSIN: I didn`t do it.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: You didn`t do it?

OVERSTREET: No.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you know who did?

OVERSTREET: I know who did. I called the police and told the cops who did it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

catching up, maybe already mentioned but
JO said in his interview with his atty yesterday that if he knew who did it, he would call the police

I said yesterday he may be the one who talked but LE said it wasn't anyone from TN, so who knows?

Please, God, could somebody sterilize this entire family before they reproduce anymore????  Who in the world would believe that just now he knows who did it and is calling LE

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: April 16, 2010, 01:06:44 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

as my dear father use to say...." I would not trust any of them in a chit house with a muzzle on" Monkey Devil!
Never heard that saying before, but I agree with it. The whole clan are nothing but grifters and drifters. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: April 16, 2010, 01:09:00 PM »

I am not fully convinced Nancy really believes in Ron. She can't be that stupid.

I think it is one big act and she is worried about Melinda Duckett-ing his azz.
That has to be it, and if it isn't, she needs to quit the show and go home and take care of the twins and eat chicken McNuggets with them.

I would agree with this, except for the fact that she treated Crystal with complete and utter disdain, she criticized her for telling Nancy (after NG asked) that she had heard about the weekend drug party etc., and Nancy jumped her @ss about it, she certainly held back no venom when she had Crystal on, otherwise I could go this route
I was stunned last night she included both Haleigh's mother and father in her statement. I think she was bombarded with emails about not including Crystal.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: April 16, 2010, 01:09:44 PM »

I have one question that has probably already been asked, but I may have missed it. Sorry in advance if it has been answered.

If Misty/Tommy called the Granny in Tenn wouldn't the phone calls be recorded? If so, does the media have to file a Sunshine Law request in order to get them released?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to know when we get to hear the phone calls.

TIA JSM
Yes they are recorded.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 16, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »

I have one question that has probably already been asked, but I may have missed it. Sorry in advance if it has been answered.

If Misty/Tommy called the Granny in Tenn wouldn't the phone calls be recorded? If so, does the media have to file a Sunshine Law request in order to get them released?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to know when we get to hear the phone calls.

TIA JSM

JSM

I posted the following about ten minutes ago.

Janet

++++++++++++

HLN just reported that Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that Flora Hollars spoke to Misty and Tommy from jail in the past couple of days.  Apparently ... all calls are recorded.

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

HOLLARS: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #565 on: April 16, 2010, 01:12:11 PM »

I am not fully convinced Nancy really believes in Ron. She can't be that stupid.

That has to be it, and if it isn't, she needs to quit the show and go home and take care of the twins and eat chicken McNuggets with them.
I wish she would 'cause if I wanted to watch a show about kids, I'd rather watch the Duckett's, heck they got almost twenty!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #566 on: April 16, 2010, 01:12:13 PM »

I've always wondered about that cinder block used to hold the door open. If you were carrying a child - wouldn't you just bump the door with your shoulder or back and keep going?

If you use a block or something to hold open a door - it would seem like two people were carrying something LARGE and their hands were occupied.
That's what I would have done held the screen with my back I do that all the time.

Me too, that just screamed "set up" to me
IM, just wanted to let you know the words your son spoke about Eli made me cry this morning. You have such a wonderful little man  an angelic monkey Although you already know that.

Sorry for the O/T. JSM
an angelic monkey Thanks JSM~I only posted it to show how someone so young views death, and how they are able to see lessons as he told me the very day he died, lessons to not take anything or anyone you love for granted and that things are not important, family and friends are....when he told me that I started bawling like a baby. It also shows how they process the very idea of an untimely and unexpected death, and that even though it was hard on him, he was grateful to have at least had him even if only a short period of time. As adults, I think we are so cynical and hardened that it's refreshing to view it thru a child's eyes. He is a wonderful little man no doubt
It is very hard for little ones to comprehened death, now I just wonder how poor Butterbean is handling all this knowing Haleigh will never be back in his life. Poor little guy. 

You are a very special monkey and you and Eli are always in my prayers.
an angelic monkey Thanks JSM....we appreciate that. I too worry for BB, not only because of the loss of HaLeigh (which has to be a tremndous burden), but also for what he witnessed while living in that cess pool of drugs, trying to score drugs and R and M dragging them around with them to drug houses, parties etc.......a damn disgrace is putting it midly

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: April 16, 2010, 01:16:15 PM »

Joe Overstreet claims his innocence but ... it does appears that he is in the know regarding the happenings encompassing that fateful night.  Grandma is not the only tipster.

Considering everybody in the Croslin family is turning on each other ... it is just a matter of time until the truth emerges.

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!!

Janet

++++++++
[-transcript snipped-]
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

(END VIDEO CLIP)
JO said in his interview with his atty yesterday that if he knew who did it, he would call the police

I said yesterday he may be the one who talked but LE said it wasn't anyone from TN, so who knows?
Please, God, could somebody sterilize this entire family before they reproduce anymore????  Who in the world would believe that just now he knows who did it and is calling LE
I could be mistaken here, but I do think it is possible that the quote in red above is a mistake in CNN's transcription of that clip from Joe's interview (a very unfortunate one indeed if so -- considering the impact of the subject matter).  The sound quality is poor, and Joe seems to mumble, but I believe his actual words were:

"If I [knowed/knew?] who did, I would straight call the po-lice and tell the cops who did it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4fDt_TnF5E
The statement is at 1:14 in this video.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #568 on: April 16, 2010, 01:16:25 PM »

I would agree with this, except for the fact that she treated Crystal with complete and utter disdain, she criticized her for telling Nancy (after NG asked) that she had heard about the weekend drug party etc., and Nancy jumped her @ss about it, she certainly held back no venom when she had Crystal on, otherwise I could go this route
I was stunned last night she included both Haleigh's mother and father in her statement. I think she was bombarded with emails about not including Crystal.
She did.......I missed alot of last night
 show due to a blond fairy appt. but she certainly has been bombarded with emails from every show she ever did with CS on it and her treatment of him vs Ron and his mommy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: April 16, 2010, 01:16:43 PM »

Thanks for the info on the river, and things could sure get stuck in that muddy mess  can imagine the garbage that has been thrown in there. That deer blood comment always bothered me, but again since I don't hunt, and even if I did, I sure don't think I would put a bleeding dead deer in my van, where my kids are transported in  but then I'm not a Croslin.

Hi NRCG and Other Monkeys,

I read here; don't think I've posted in this thread. But I have to chime in here re. the "deer blood in the vehicle" --

No one in their right mind - and I realize "right mind" is a stretch with this crew - puts a dead deer inside a vehicle, unless it's in ice chests. I don't hunt either, but I've been around it a bit when I was younger.

Maybe in a pickup truck bed. Or strapped to the top. This would be a brief trip to the closest someone who "dresses" deer. Or possibly these folks "field dress" large game, have the tools to do it, and that would be a whole nother story. Whoever processes the game, it needs to be done very soon after the kill and large ice chests are used for further transporting.

What I'm trying to say is that if deer blood was inside the car/van, it probably was a transfer-type stain from clothing, shoes, etc.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: April 16, 2010, 01:18:06 PM »

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!!

Janet

++++++++
[-transcript snipped-]
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

I could be mistaken here, but I do think it is possible that the quote in red above is a mistake in CNN's transcription of that clip from Joe's interview (a very unfortunate one indeed if so -- considering the impact of the subject matter).  The sound quality is poor, and Joe seems to mumble, but I believe his actual words were:

"If I [knowed/knew?] who did, I would straight call the po-lice and tell the cops who did it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4fDt_TnF5E
The statement is at 1:14 in this video.

I think you may be right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: April 16, 2010, 01:19:01 PM »

That BB12 latest article, that is what I think happened 

Couple of thoughts on this;

This is my thought on the gun being stolen angle.  I think if a gun was stolen Misty was in on it.  Guns = $$$$,  $$$$ = drugs.  Misty would have been in on the gun theft and blaming it on Tommy and Joe after the fact and in on using the drugs that came from that theft.

Guns are messy most times, drug od would involve a body sitting somewhere for a while in BB12's story.  You don't just let a body sit anywhere for awhile...JMO. I believe I brought an article here that says the body emits odors for cadaver dogs w/in 15 minutes of death.  Sad I know, I'll see if I can find that article.

And No Misty is not afraid of anyone.  Never bought it from the get go and don't buy it now.  She may be very afraid that if Ron had no knowledge of her involvement w/Haleigh missing what he would do to her - hence the gun in the mouth comments.  But now the cats out of the bag.  And I have a feeling that little girl (Misty) is worried about more than pee on a blankey Wink.

Another note on the gun.  I read somewhere that atleast one of Ron's guns was registered.  Which I personally find unusual for Ron's supposed character.  It was in the police report w/Ron and Charles Jones altercation I think.  9mm.  JMO.
This is what I will NEVER understand about the gun story, IF Tommy or Joe stole it, how in the he77 was Ron able to tell Misty where to look for it and damn if it wasn't exactly where he "thought" it would be

IM - the way I understand it is that Tommy and Joe went to the trailer to steal the gun BUT the gun was not there.  I'm thinking that Ron hid it somewhere.  That's how Ron knew where it was. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #572 on: April 16, 2010, 01:19:15 PM »

I wish  she would 'cause if I wanted to watch a show about kids, I'd rather watch the Duckett's, heck they got almost twenty!

oops!  I think I meant Duggars! all those kids whose names start with a "J" and Jimbob is the dad, that show Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: April 16, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »

Thanks for the info on the river, and things could sure get stuck in that muddy mess  can imagine the garbage that has been thrown in there. That deer blood comment always bothered me, but again since I don't hunt, and even if I did, I sure don't think I would put a bleeding dead deer in my van, where my kids are transported in  but then I'm not a Croslin.

Hi NRCG and Other Monkeys,

I read here; don't think I've posted in this thread. But I have to chime in here re. the "deer blood in the vehicle" --

No one in their right mind - and I realize "right mind" is a stretch with this crew - puts a dead deer inside a vehicle, unless it's in ice chests. I don't hunt either, but I've been around it a bit when I was younger.

Maybe in a pickup truck bed. Or strapped to the top. This would be a brief trip to the closest someone who "dresses" deer. Or possibly these folks "field dress" large game, have the tools to do it, and that would be a whole nother story. Whoever processes the game, it needs to be done very soon after the kill and large ice chests are used for further transporting.

What I'm trying to say is that if deer blood was inside the car/van, it probably was a transfer-type stain from clothing, shoes, etc.

Thanks, I have never heard of that before. Growing up where I did, when there was deer season, I saw deer attached to people's cars, the hood and top tied down.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 16, 2010, 01:20:04 PM »

Voice Analysis #2 Given July/August 2009

Brother woke up Sunday night at 12:30-1 and notices that Joe is gone - story already cooking at this point?  Van was in Crescent City?  Timmy lives in Crescent City?

So basically she was already throwing Tommy and Joe under the bus at this point.  Ron invited Joe over.  Tommy smokes crack - Misty says he knows places to smoke crack.  Joe is not familar w/the area???

So IMO this story, if that's what it is, was concocted a long time ago. Test administered for TM around July/August?

Also interesting article about polygraph administered.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

In one of the polygraph questions, Croslin is asked, “Have you intentionally withheld any information about Haleigh's disappearance?" to which she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 99 percent deception rate.

When asked if she knew the whereabouts of Haleigh, again she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 95 percent deception rate.

But when asked if she knew who took Haleigh, again the answer was, “No.” This time, according to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 46 percent deception rate.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Sorry for rehashing trying to compare what we know now to what was said than.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: April 16, 2010, 01:20:26 PM »

Puzzler - you're right, they got what they needed.  If they were looking for remains I would imagine they were trying to get as much as they could.   They likely didn't believe they would find or need more for identification.

Yes, I'm thinking remains and maybe a cinder block or yellow tape or blanket or pink shirt...whatever they could find...but mainly remains of the body.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: April 16, 2010, 01:20:54 PM »

I wish  she would 'cause if I wanted to watch a show about kids, I'd rather watch the Duckett's, heck they got almost twenty!

oops!  I think I meant Duggars! all those kids whose names start with a "J" and Jimbob is the dad, that show Monkey Devil!
I knew what you meant 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: April 16, 2010, 01:21:10 PM »

[-snipped]
This whole cast of characters is like the bar scene from Star Wars.
  So true.  Poor little Haleigh.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #578 on: April 16, 2010, 01:22:24 PM »

Jailed Misty Says She Complained To Governor

Posted: 12:05 pm EDT April 8, 2010
Updated: 12:54 pm EDT April 8, 2010
ST. JOHN'S COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Croslin-Cummings doesn’t like how she's being treated in jail and wants Governor Charlie Crist to do something about it.

“We wrote to the governor, we wrote to sheriff, we wrote to everybody, that's bull crap,” Misty said while talking to her dad.

Misty said she actually wrote letters to the Governor demanding he take action. In the newly-released jailhouse videos, the former step-mother of Haleigh Cummings complained about many things, including her jailhouse meals.

-----

deer govornar krist -

i dont lik theez chikin fingerz thays keep feedin me, thay is veery yuckie.

------

IDIOT   IDIOT    IDIOT   IDIOT   

Can we just write a new law called Misty's Law and just send her right to death row?

I mean to tell ya people, I am just done with the b.

The Governor should send Misty a salt shaker and be done with her. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: April 16, 2010, 01:26:56 PM »

I think that Misty is deeply involved in this and has no intention of getting caught so if she were to implicate anyone that helped her then she would be taking herself down also...she has from the start tried to throw in Joe and brother Tommy under the bus....that tells me that they were not her helpers....which leaves Ron ....her mouthing in court that she loves him and him giving her the "don't even think about spilling the beans look".... and then after the family meeting where they tell family that it looks like cuz Joe did it and he comes out with that smug look on his face.....this may even be Mistys way of making amends for the drug bust and him losing Junior....I did not know that Ron was communicating with her...I wish that we could see those...but as in the CA case there was communication there too ....he knows just how to hint to her that others may not be able to pick up on....I hope that Le is keeping an open mind and not just trying to close the case....Only one question how did TC now where to tell Le to go look?.....maybe he helped Misty at Ron's direction afterall Ron and him did exchange calls that night...hummm....still thinking on this one...any input????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.