April 20, 2024, 04:44:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335708 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 16, 2010, 01:27:23 PM »

I don't want a huge quote stack, but thanks for the clarification on what Joe said.  Although I stand by my sterilization statement. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: April 16, 2010, 01:28:19 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/video/news/metro/2010-04-15/watch-river-search-ends-haleigh-cummings

Watch: River search ends for Haleigh Cummings  ^^

(video also on page 23 posted by Klaas sniped here because only code is showing)

By Bob Self
Posted: April 15, 2010 - 8:58pm

The Putnam County Sheriffs Office finished their search of the St. Johns River near Satsuma Florida Thursday  and announced for the first time that the search for missing Haleigh Cummings is now a homicide investigation.

Why do I get the impression that this officer may be getting his bum handed to him today, he offered more than Sheriff Hardy disclosed.   Interesting interview but he said no gun, no knife & eluded to no identified remains.

They brought Misty down there to show her the "reality of the situation"  Hmmm, why does my gut instinct tell me that LE is not totally or at all buying "Joe did it" as purported by other participants (who happen to be in jail).

I'm sure that search cost many thousands of dollars and LE was too invested in it to pull out with 'nothing"...so my bet is that they got what the needed and then ended the search.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 16, 2010, 01:29:41 PM »

Voice Analysis #2 Given July/August 2009

Brother woke up Sunday night at 12:30-1 and notices that Joe is gone - story already cooking at this point?  Van was in Crescent City?  Timmy lives in Crescent City?

So basically she was already throwing Tommy and Joe under the bus at this point.  Ron invited Joe over.  Tommy smokes crack - Misty says he knows places to smoke crack.  Joe is not familar w/the area???

So IMO this story, if that's what it is, was concocted a long time ago. Test administered for TM around July/August?

Also interesting article about polygraph administered.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

In one of the polygraph questions, Croslin is asked, “Have you intentionally withheld any information about Haleigh's disappearance?" to which she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 99 percent deception rate.

When asked if she knew the whereabouts of Haleigh, again she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 95 percent deception rate.

But when asked if she knew who took Haleigh, again the answer was, “No.” This time, according to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 46 percent deception rate.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Sorry for rehashing trying to compare what we know now to what was said than.

Oh you bet she was laying the groundwork back then! I listened to the LVA from August 2009 again last night. She threw Tommy and Joe under the bus right away, saying they both "messed" with her when she was young. She said it had to be one or more of three people responsible: Crystal or someone on her side of the family, or Tommy or/and Joe. Discusses the deer blood in the van, the scratch on it, the bushes stuck in the headlights, the fact that Joe usually slept in his underwear, and that night, he was found to be sleeping in his clothes.

Well worth re-watching it, IMO.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 16, 2010, 01:32:16 PM »

I am not fully convinced Nancy really believes in Ron. She can't be that stupid.

I think it is one big act and she is worried about Melinda Duckett-ing his azz.

LOL 

I like O4Bull's "Gumma" Hollar too - soooo funny.

This whole cast of characters is like the bar scene from Star Wars.

This made me break out in laughter....... then I realized how right you are and it made me feel so much hurt for haleigh since she ended up in this mess of characters that aren't capable of taking care of a child.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: April 16, 2010, 01:35:13 PM »

I just watched the video of mc being hypnotized....BS!!!!  I have been hypnotized before and I remember everything that was said and happened.....which leads me to believe there is not much o the hypnosis thing.  Misty was no more hypnotized than the moon is made of cheese.  Did you see her eyes.  She kept rolling them forward and opening them ever so slightly every time she heard the slightest noise from the examiner.  Then after finishing, she said "How'd I do"? ....And then, saying ,"I told you everything I know or I told you he truth".  It was so rehearsed, it was pitiful.    During the supposed hypnotic state, she grinned and asked questions???????  What a crock and liar.  I bet if they used Sodium Penathol, they might get the truth....maybe.  She is pretty street smart for her age.  I think her first sentence must have been a lie.    But, she is in deep doodoo now, thank God.
I totally agree.  Re-watched the "hypnosis" video this morning, too.  During the preliminaries, you could tell by watching her prominent collar bones, that her respiration was quite rapid, probably due to fear or nervousness.  Well, when she "went under," not only did her eye movements reveal that she was faking it (as you pointed out), but her breathing never did slow and lengthen, as it would have if she were relaxed or in a hypnotic state.  Yes, street smart, yes, afraid to really 'go under' and possibly be lured into straying from the canned story.  And yes, BIG FAKER for sure, IMO.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 16, 2010, 01:35:20 PM »

I think that Misty is deeply involved in this and has no intention of getting caught so if she were to implicate anyone that helped her then she would be taking herself down also...she has from the start tried to throw in Joe and brother Tommy under the bus....that tells me that they were not her helpers....which leaves Ron ....her mouthing in court that she loves him and him giving her the "don't even think about spilling the beans look".... and then after the family meeting where they tell family that it looks like cuz Joe did it and he comes out with that smug look on his face.....this may even be Mistys way of making amends for the drug bust and him losing Junior....I did not know that Ron was communicating with her...I wish that we could see those...but as in the CA case there was communication there too ....he knows just how to hint to her that others may not be able to pick up on....I hope that Le is keeping an open mind and not just trying to close the case....Only one question how did TC now where to tell Le to go look?.....maybe he helped Misty at Ron's direction afterall Ron and him did exchange calls that night...hummm....still thinking on this one...any input????

Agreed except the Ron doing it/helping part.  I just can't get past what LE has for him (phone records/work alibi) and how they treating him to conclude that he is part of it yet.  That is not to say I don't think he's not guilty just I'm still trying to figure out his part.  But I agree Misty and Tommy are both in this up to their eyeballs.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 16, 2010, 01:36:03 PM »

I think that Misty is deeply involved in this and has no intention of getting caught so if she were to implicate anyone that helped her then she would be taking herself down also...she has from the start tried to throw in Joe and brother Tommy under the bus....that tells me that they were not her helpers....which leaves Ron ....her mouthing in court that she loves him and him giving her the "don't even think about spilling the beans look".... and then after the family meeting where they tell family that it looks like cuz Joe did it and he comes out with that smug look on his face.....this may even be Mistys way of making amends for the drug bust and him losing Junior....I did not know that Ron was communicating with her...I wish that we could see those...but as in the CA case there was communication there too ....he knows just how to hint to her that others may not be able to pick up on....I hope that Le is keeping an open mind and not just trying to close the case....Only one question how did TC now where to tell Le to go look?.....maybe he helped Misty at Ron's direction afterall Ron and him did exchange calls that night...hummm....still thinking on this one...any input????
I stand by my original bet ! My $$$ is on Ron and Misty, with  helpers.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 16, 2010, 01:38:16 PM »

meant guilty in above post in reference to Ron.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #588 on: April 16, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »

I loved her Joran Van der sloot moment when she said...

Joe is a psycho blah blah blah under the bus blah blah... SO THAT'S ANOTHER THING TO LOOK AT.

(sub text - just please stop looking at me. LOL)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 16, 2010, 01:38:51 PM »

I am not fully convinced Nancy really believes in Ron. She can't be that stupid.

LOL 

This made me break out in laughter....... then I realized how right you are and it made me feel so much hurt for haleigh since she ended up in this mess of characters that aren't capable of taking care of a child.

For some reason I am having a little problem with all the humor and making fun of Haleigh's family too. Maybe because she was unlucky enough to have been born into this family and never had a chance at a decent life. As I stated many times, every one of them failed her in her short life.

I know humor serves its purpose of allowing us to deal with horrors such as this case though.

Maybe because I still held a little hope Haleigh was alive until yesterday and this recent news has hit me a little harder than those who believed she was dead long ago.

Poor Haleigh.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #590 on: April 16, 2010, 01:40:32 PM »

That has to be it, and if it isn't, she needs to quit the show and go home and take care of the twins and eat chicken McNuggets with them.
I wish  she would 'cause if I wanted to watch a show about kids, I'd rather watch the Duckett's, heck they got almost twenty!

oops!  I think I meant Duggars! all those kids whose names start with a "J" and Jimbob is the dad, that show Monkey Devil!
I knew what you meant 

Nancy is anything but stupid, Nancy is closed minded. She sees only what she wants to see. Ron is a saint to her, so silly.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: April 16, 2010, 01:40:40 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

Exactly.  And if LE thought her stories were credible and useful to the investigation, they would NOT have her on JVM and NG flappin' her gums (literally) over the airwaves.  Please!  This just proves how these 2 shows are purely entertainment.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: April 16, 2010, 01:41:06 PM »

Voice Analysis #2 Given July/August 2009

Brother woke up Sunday night at 12:30-1 and notices that Joe is gone - story already cooking at this point?  Van was in Crescent City?  Timmy lives in Crescent City?

So basically she was already throwing Tommy and Joe under the bus at this point.  Ron invited Joe over.  Tommy smokes crack - Misty says he knows places to smoke crack.  Joe is not familar w/the area???

So IMO this story, if that's what it is, was concocted a long time ago. Test administered for TM around July/August?

Also interesting article about polygraph administered.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

In one of the polygraph questions, Croslin is asked, “Have you intentionally withheld any information about Haleigh's disappearance?" to which she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 99 percent deception rate.

When asked if she knew the whereabouts of Haleigh, again she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 95 percent deception rate.

But when asked if she knew who took Haleigh, again the answer was, “No.” This time, according to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 46 percent deception rate.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Sorry for rehashing trying to compare what we know now to what was said than.

Oh you bet she was laying the groundwork back then! I listened to the LVA from August 2009 again last night. She threw Tommy and Joe under the bus right away, saying they both "messed" with her when she was young. She said it had to be one or more of three people responsible: Crystal or someone on her side of the family, or Tommy or/and Joe. Discusses the deer blood in the van, the scratch on it, the bushes stuck in the headlights, the fact that Joe usually slept in his underwear, and that night, he was found to be sleeping in his clothes.

Well worth re-watching it, IMO.

So this was July/August I begin to wonder when it started?  Altho I think Tommy and Joe could very well be involved.  Misty didn't do this alone and until I see something from LE on Ron they have given me nothing to suspect Ron.  If only we had those phone records.... I'm dreaming I know.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 16, 2010, 01:42:21 PM »

Agreed except the Ron doing it/helping part.  I just can't get past what LE has for him (phone records/work alibi) and how they treating him to conclude that he is part of it yet.  That is not to say I don't think he's not guilty just I'm still trying to figure out his part.  But I agree Misty and Tommy are both in this up to their eyeballs.

Me too.  I just cannot figure Ron Cummings.  He is not that broke up.  If I thought one of my family had something to do with my child disappearing, they would have put me in jail long ago, because those people would never draw a peaceful breath until I knew the truth.  He has been so complacement even marrying the LE'S star person of interest (ha!).  What is wrong with this picture?  I swear something is up with him.  That is why I wondered about his hours of work that night.  I thought he may have gotten off a little earlier.  This has bothered me.  I don't feel in my gut he wrapped his baby up and threw her in the river but............................something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: April 16, 2010, 01:49:23 PM »

Question.  Considering the probability that Tommy and Joe were high on drugs that night and that Misty was either strung out and tired or high on drugs again, IMO it would take all three of them to take Haleigh to the dock.  One to hold Haleigh, one to hold cinder block, one to kill (most likely cutting of throat by knife).  In that scenario, wouldn't that mean that all three of them would be guilty of murder?  Not as accessory after the fact or anything like that...but of actual murder?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 16, 2010, 01:52:12 PM »

Question.  Considering the probability that Tommy and Joe were high on drugs that night and that Misty was either strung out and tired or high on drugs again, IMO it would take all three of them to take Haleigh to the dock.  One to hold Haleigh, one to hold cinder block, one to kill (most likely cutting of throat by knife).  In that scenario, wouldn't that mean that all three of them would be guilty of murder?  Not as accessory after the fact or anything like that...but of actual murder?

If all three physically had a hand in the actual murder in that case scenario, yes.   Even if two stood by as it occurred & they all covered it up, all are still guilty to same degree & doesnt matter who physically committed the heinous act.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 16, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »

POSSIBLY>>>>>>>>>>>Something happened to  Haleigh BEFORE RC went to work ?
RE: Ingested pills, was PHYSICAlly  punisHed with a hard object ? (BOARD MENTIONED BY gMA. IN TN.???)

Some fraction of this, I believe that RC is  involved. IF Haleigh were hurt or had taken pills,
perhaps they just put her to bed to sleep it off, & she had serious complications ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #597 on: April 16, 2010, 01:55:28 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

Exactly.  And if LE thought her stories were credible and useful to the investigation, they would NOT have her on JVM and NG flappin' her gums (literally) over the airwaves.  Please!  This just proves how these 2 shows are purely entertainment.
Pure sensationalism 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 16, 2010, 01:58:09 PM »

I keep coming back to this thought:  Something happened before Ron went to work...there is a reason why Ron was so frantic with the phone calls to Misty.  Tommy probably showed up at the trailer only because Ron and/or Misty asked him to go to the trailer.  Occums Razor....

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #599 on: April 16, 2010, 01:58:33 PM »

LOL 

elephant

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.