April 26, 2024, 01:08:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336168 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: April 16, 2010, 02:21:03 PM »

I too do not think that Ron would intentionally harm his child.....I do not even think that Misty would harm Haleigh intentionally but perhaps by accident in their mind....I think of the co worker that said that Misty would call Ron hysterical that Haleigh would not settle down and he said whoop her and she said no and he said put in a movie...what if this time he said give her little something and she did and Haleigh reacted badly to it and she was throwing up ? convulsing? maybe Misty grabbed the breathing machine thinking that would help her ....and the medicine in that interacted with what she gave her and had an even worse reaction....CPR on the couch and then they thought that she was dead but she was not and so they disposed of the body ...thus leaving no death scent in the house or the vehicle and the washing of the blanket from possible vomit  and last but not least the guilt of Ron saying that it was all because of him and his forgiveness to Misty because he gave the order to her for the meds and he felt that she tried her best to save her. Gma would share in the guilt also therefore having sympathy for both Ron and Misty....Perhaps the breathing machine could be one of the two items that they were looking for or what was in the bag that the man saw Misty throw away ? What kind of medicine is generally in those machines anyway? and I wonder if it were mixed with Oxyicotin would it be a deadly mixture?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 16, 2010, 02:25:50 PM »

I am not fully convinced Nancy really believes in Ron. She can't be that stupid.

I think it is one big act and she is worried about Melinda Duckett-ing his azz.

LOL 

I like O4Bull's "Gumma" Hollar too - soooo funny.

This whole cast of characters is like the bar scene from Star Wars.

This made me break out in laughter....... then I realized how right you are and it made me feel so much hurt for haleigh since she ended up in this mess of characters that aren't capable of taking care of a child.

For some reason I am having a little problem with all the humor and making fun of Haleigh's family too. Maybe because she was unlucky enough to have been born into this family and never had a chance at a decent life. As I stated many times, every one of them failed her in her short life.

I know humor serves its purpose of allowing us to deal with horrors such as this case though.

Maybe because I still held a little hope Haleigh was alive until yesterday and this recent news has hit me a little harder than those who believed she was dead long ago.

Poor Haleigh.

Yes I am too brandi, I see the need to raise our spirits with humor after all this is so tragic and it depresses us all, it's just sometimes the humor has a bite to it that makes me uncomfortable and a little ashamed. JMO I don't mean to be judging anyone, I think you are all wonderful. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: April 16, 2010, 02:28:17 PM »

When you consider the actions of LE at the river along with Misty's presence ... I do believe that Misty's recorded words to Grandma are being taken seriously by authorities.  Misty's has implicated herself big time in the happening encompassing Haleigh's demise.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Agreed - looking back the story has not changed a whole lot.  I think Haleigh was gone before she was thrown in the water.  JMO.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: April 16, 2010, 02:28:34 PM »

To:  Rob

You are so right on about children only needing a loving home.  My grandmother had 10 children and worked in the fields, bring babies and letting them sleep on sacks of cotton.  Ther entire family loves each other and are the kindest, sweetest people you will ever meet.  All the children grew up never knowing they were considered poor.  The boys went into service after graduation.  The girls did well for themselves, one of them opening the one of the first Baskin-Robbins store in Silver Spring, MD.  None of them were angry about their raising.  They all learned how to manage money well.  All worked and not one asked the Gov'mt for a handout.  No drugs...my Grandmother was strict on their upbringing and taught all how to make it with God as their leader.  I say all this to say, these families like Croslins and others involved all seem to come from inbreeding.  Raised to think the world owes them an existance, etc.  I heard Misty say in her hypnosis video that she hasn't been to school in a long time and she does not remember what she did in school.  WTF.  When did she drop out ?.......in the 3rd grade?  These are people I am so thankful I nor my children never lived close to.

Mariloo - thanks for your touching post. Baskin - Robbins reminds me of someone who is in heaven. That's my grandfather. He was really like a father to me. My grandfather bought a Baskin-Robbin's franchise for my father in about 1969. My father quickly tired of it and my poor grandfather would practice law all day and then scoop ice-cream all night. I sure miss him.

Thanks for the post and the memories and it's so nice to see you again.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: April 16, 2010, 02:30:19 PM »

When you consider the actions of LE at the river along with Misty's presence ... I do believe that Misty's recorded words to Grandma are being taken seriously by authorities.  Misty's has implicated herself big time in the happening encompassing Haleigh's demise.

Janet

++++++++++++++

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

Agreed - looking back the story has not changed a whole lot.  I think Haleigh was gone before she was thrown in the water.  JMO.

I sure hope so.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: April 16, 2010, 02:32:36 PM »

I think that Misty is deeply involved in this and has no intention of getting caught so if she were to implicate anyone that helped her then she would be taking herself down also...she has from the start tried to throw in Joe and brother Tommy under the bus....that tells me that they were not her helpers....which leaves Ron ....her mouthing in court that she loves him and him giving her the "don't even think about spilling the beans look".... and then after the family meeting where they tell family that it looks like cuz Joe did it and he comes out with that smug look on his face.....this may even be Mistys way of making amends for the drug bust and him losing Junior....I did not know that Ron was communicating with her...I wish that we could see those...but as in the CA case there was communication there too ....he knows just how to hint to her that others may not be able to pick up on....I hope that Le is keeping an open mind and not just trying to close the case....Only one question how did TC now where to tell Le to go look?.....maybe he helped Misty at Ron's direction afterall Ron and him did exchange calls that night...hummm....still thinking on this one...any input????

I keep coming back to this thought:  Something happened before Ron went to work...there is a reason why Ron was so frantic with the phone calls to Misty.  Tommy probably showed up at the trailer only because Ron and/or Misty asked him to go to the trailer.  Occums Razor....

Possibly Misty called Ron while he was working to report that Haleigh was not breathing or that she was in some physical distress. That would explain the many calls. And by then Misty was too busy covering up and helping Tommy and Joe take her to the dock. So she didn't answer the calls.

Maybe Misty did not have her phoned charged up and the calls went to voice mail...just a thought.

Okay...but WHY did Ron make 40 billion calls?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: April 16, 2010, 02:33:59 PM »

I just can't help feeling that the blocks, the rope and all the other tall tales are all made up. Tommy calls grandma with one story, Misty calls with another, and then grandma heard another story. Not adding up at all for me.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 16, 2010, 02:34:45 PM »

snipped:

Can we just write a new law called Misty's Law and just send her right to death row?

I mean to tell ya people, I am just done with the b.

Oh Carpe I love that law, fricking funny!! I got a couple of women I want to nominate for that one!   Monkey Devil!

Oh...and could we add a "special circumstance" because she's lied for all these months!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: April 16, 2010, 02:35:01 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

as my dear father use to say...." I would not trust any of them in a chit house with a muzzle on" Monkey Devil!
Never heard that saying before, but I agree with it. The whole clan are nothing but grifters and drifters. 

My husband has been hearing a lot of this from my watching the news and me talking about it of course.  He says......... they need to do a gene study on this familiy and then use that study to rid the world of these trash genes...... LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: April 16, 2010, 02:36:08 PM »

I too do not think that Ron would intentionally harm his child.....I do not even think that Misty would harm Haleigh intentionally but perhaps by accident in their mind....I think of the co worker that said that Misty would call Ron hysterical that Haleigh would not settle down and he said whoop her and she said no and he said put in a movie...what if this time he said give her little something and she did and Haleigh reacted badly to it and she was throwing up ? convulsing? maybe Misty grabbed the breathing machine thinking that would help her ....and the medicine in that interacted with what she gave her and had an even worse reaction....CPR on the couch and then they thought that she was dead but she was not and so they disposed of the body ...thus leaving no death scent in the house or the vehicle and the washing of the blanket from possible vomit  and last but not least the guilt of Ron saying that it was all because of him and his forgiveness to Misty because he gave the order to her for the meds and he felt that she tried her best to save her. Gma would share in the guilt also therefore having sympathy for both Ron and Misty....Perhaps the breathing machine could be one of the two items that they were looking for or what was in the bag that the man saw Misty throw away ? What kind of medicine is generally in those machines anyway? and I wonder if it were mixed with Oxyicotin would it be a deadly mixture?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you mean by "breathing machines"?  Do you mean the inhalers used ONLY for COPD, asthma or emphysema?  Do you mean nebulizers used for COPD, emphysema, asthma and pulmonary fibrosis?  These measures are ineffective in respiratory arrest.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: April 16, 2010, 02:36:23 PM »

I can't and won't get past the fact that the two of them moved out of that mobile home real quick. Why, because Misty and Ron both knew Haleigh was dead, otherwise wouldn't most people stay in their home and keep things like they are so when she came home she would feel safe in her old surroundings? Way to many things for me to not believe that Ron didn't know what was going on, imo. Don't trust any of them.

YEP !!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #631 on: April 16, 2010, 02:38:42 PM »

I can't and won't get past the fact that the two of them moved out of that mobile home real quick. Why, because Misty and Ron both knew Haleigh was dead, otherwise wouldn't most people stay in their home and keep things like they are so when she came home she would feel safe in her old surroundings? Way to many things for me to not believe that Ron didn't know what was going on, imo. Don't trust any of them.
Ditto~remember when Tim Miller took them to Orlando, he stated Ron thought the phones were tapped I agree that there are way too many red flags, the fight, letting Misty watch the kids after her whoring around/drug fest weekend, 90+ call, PDM firing him and having security, his constant defense of Misty, his coaching her, his texting her to warn her about Donna B, his family standing up for her and calling her thre bestest of the best, his fake cry and then snaps back to sullen, his need to control evrything, the 911 call, knowing exactly where the "stolen" gun was, lying about the fight and/gun,  Well, you get the picture........I could go on and on and on, but we've all stated the reasons before so I think you prolly get my jist

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: April 16, 2010, 02:39:44 PM »

I think that Misty is deeply involved in this and has no intention of getting caught so if she were to implicate anyone that helped her then she would be taking herself down also...she has from the start tried to throw in Joe and brother Tommy under the bus....that tells me that they were not her helpers....which leaves Ron ....her mouthing in court that she loves him and him giving her the "don't even think about spilling the beans look".... and then after the family meeting where they tell family that it looks like cuz Joe did it and he comes out with that smug look on his face.....this may even be Mistys way of making amends for the drug bust and him losing Junior....I did not know that Ron was communicating with her...I wish that we could see those...but as in the CA case there was communication there too ....he knows just how to hint to her that others may not be able to pick up on....I hope that Le is keeping an open mind and not just trying to close the case....Only one question how did TC now where to tell Le to go look?.....maybe he helped Misty at Ron's direction afterall Ron and him did exchange calls that night...hummm....still thinking on this one...any input????

I keep coming back to this thought:  Something happened before Ron went to work...there is a reason why Ron was so frantic with the phone calls to Misty.  Tommy probably showed up at the trailer only because Ron and/or Misty asked him to go to the trailer.  Occums Razor....

Possibly Misty called Ron while he was working to report that Haleigh was not breathing or that she was in some physical distress. That would explain the many calls. And by then Misty was too busy covering up and helping Tommy and Joe take her to the dock. So she didn't answer the calls.

Maybe Misty did not have her phoned charged up and the calls went to voice mail...just a thought.

Okay...but WHY did Ron make 40 billion calls?

Good question!  Was RC ever interviewed about the many calls?  I don't remember seeing anything bout this.  Course, I work all the time and only have time to read sometimes, unfortunately not all times.  I think I could stay on here all day if I did not have other appointments in life (ugh!).  But soon I will retire in with 30 years in the good ole gov and I can hardly wait. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: April 16, 2010, 02:39:44 PM »

Good scenario and great question about the mixing of the inhaler and pills....would love to know that answer...any monkeys have any knowlege about mixing these items?

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: April 16, 2010, 02:40:58 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

as my dear father use to say...." I would not trust any of them in a chit house with a muzzle on" Monkey Devil!
Never heard that saying before, but I agree with it. The whole clan are nothing but grifters and drifters. 

My husband has been hearing a lot of this from my watching the news and me talking about it of course.  He says......... they need to do a gene study on this familiy and then use that study to rid the world of these trash genes...... LOL
----------------------------------
There are genes linked to criminality, but in the Croslin case, it looks like a case of lifestyle, ignorance and stupidity.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: April 16, 2010, 02:44:35 PM »

I found another view of the MH on my photobucket..

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #636 on: April 16, 2010, 02:45:50 PM »

I think you misunderstood me. I did not mean poor as in moneyless. I meant poor as in unfortunate, such a sad situation she was in.

Haleigh was not given the love and guidance needed to flourish by her family, IMO. It had nothing to do with money.

we were making the same point - just saying it differently. Sorry for any confusion.  an angelic monkey
Brandi,
while I understand your point, most of the fun is being poked at the croslin's.   That said, these people have shamed themselves more than anything we could say or do by their own actions, or lack of any moral conscience.  They are thieves, liars and maybe murderers among other accusations.  While I have no pity for any of them for the choices they made, I feel a great heartache for Haleigh and Jr. and all the other kids in similar circumstances.  Any humor I laugh at or take part in does not diminish that one single bit.  JMO

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: April 16, 2010, 02:45:51 PM »

Janet

++++++++++++++

I sure hope so.

I think some truly nasty stuff has went on that night and we'll probably NEVER know it all because it'll probably never go to trial...maybe to court in front of a judge for a guilty plea and sentencing...but not to trial IMO.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 16, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »

I would just like to make a comment about humor and missing persons cases. 

Everyone reacts to sad/horrible events in different ways.  Some people make jokes, some pray, some are speechless and others dig in deeper to find out what happened. When you have over 100 people posting and sharing thoughts on a particular case, no way will everyone agree with how the other handles the news. 

My point is we aren't all clones of one another and shouldn't be expected to agree on everything either. 
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: April 16, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been lurking for a very long time and I am very happy to finally come down out of the trees. (No, I am not JW)

I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of the good info you all have posted this week and I love that a little humor is mixed in.

I am about 10 pages behind, so I am going to go back and get caught up, but had to comment on Grandma Hollar, I don't think the woman would know the truth if it bit her in the butt.  That whole clan is amazing.    Someone needs to study them, I wonder if Jane Goodall could be coaxed out of retirement. Monkey Devil!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.