April 24, 2024, 03:03:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335975 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: April 16, 2010, 02:49:23 PM »

I found another view of the MH on my photobucket..

Thanks Jerseygirl - that's closer but the one I have someplace is closer and clearer on what is under the MH.  I stopped looking yesterday but I'll go back and look again now.  I must have named it something really obscure like "sideview"    (j/k)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: April 16, 2010, 02:49:35 PM »

I too do not think that Ron would intentionally harm his child.....I do not even think that Misty would harm Haleigh intentionally but perhaps by accident in their mind....I think of the co worker that said that Misty would call Ron hysterical that Haleigh would not settle down and he said whoop her and she said no and he said put in a movie...what if this time he said give her little something and she did and Haleigh reacted badly to it and she was throwing up ? convulsing? maybe Misty grabbed the breathing machine thinking that would help her ....and the medicine in that interacted with what she gave her and had an even worse reaction....CPR on the couch and then they thought that she was dead but she was not and so they disposed of the body ...thus leaving no death scent in the house or the vehicle and the washing of the blanket from possible vomit  and last but not least the guilt of Ron saying that it was all because of him and his forgiveness to Misty because he gave the order to her for the meds and he felt that she tried her best to save her. Gma would share in the guilt also therefore having sympathy for both Ron and Misty....Perhaps the breathing machine could be one of the two items that they were looking for or what was in the bag that the man saw Misty throw away ? What kind of medicine is generally in those machines anyway? and I wonder if it were mixed with Oxyicotin would it be a deadly mixture?

Good scenario and great question about the mixing of the inhaler and pills....would love to know that answer...any monkeys have any knowlege about mixing these items?

I have a machine at home and I have used Albuterol and Ventolin.  There is a big gun med called Xopenex that hospitals use on little more serious episodes.  There is one more used by the hospital that I cannot recall at the moment.  What meds was Haleigh taking for her condition?  or was she taking anthing?  Do you think something may not mix well with the Asthma inhalation med?  I know the Asthma med makes you extremely nervous and shaky.  If Oxycontin is a downer, then it would calm.  I have had to take a benadryl to help offset the feelings before.  But the Xopenex, I am not sure about mixing and consequences...hope this helps.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:38 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

as my dear father use to say...." I would not trust any of them in a chit house with a muzzle on" Monkey Devil!
Never heard that saying before, but I agree with it. The whole clan are nothing but grifters and drifters. 

My husband has been hearing a lot of this from my watching the news and me talking about it of course.  He says......... they need to do a gene study on this familiy and then use that study to rid the world of these trash genes...... LOL

And my husband thinks Ron is "dumb as a box of rocks"  I'm torn between that or the "Mastermind"  theirs no middle of the road for me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:40 PM »

I heard a bit ago on HLN that PCSO has confirmed Tommy called Grannie on Sunday    Did anyone else catch that?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: April 16, 2010, 02:53:04 PM »

I found another view of the MH on my photobucket..

Thanks Jerseygirl - that's closer but the one I have someplace is closer and clearer on what is under the MH.  I stopped looking yesterday but I'll go back and look again now.  I must have named it something really obscure like "sideview"    (j/k)

LOL I needed a laugh..
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: April 16, 2010, 02:53:09 PM »

I too do not think that Ron would intentionally harm his child.....I do not even think that Misty would harm Haleigh intentionally but perhaps by accident in their mind....I think of the co worker that said that Misty would call Ron hysterical that Haleigh would not settle down and he said whoop her and she said no and he said put in a movie...what if this time he said give her little something and she did and Haleigh reacted badly to it and she was throwing up ? convulsing? maybe Misty grabbed the breathing machine thinking that would help her ....and the medicine in that interacted with what she gave her and had an even worse reaction....CPR on the couch and then they thought that she was dead but she was not and so they disposed of the body ...thus leaving no death scent in the house or the vehicle and the washing of the blanket from possible vomit  and last but not least the guilt of Ron saying that it was all because of him and his forgiveness to Misty because he gave the order to her for the meds and he felt that she tried her best to save her. Gma would share in the guilt also therefore having sympathy for both Ron and Misty....Perhaps the breathing machine could be one of the two items that they were looking for or what was in the bag that the man saw Misty throw away ? What kind of medicine is generally in those machines anyway? and I wonder if it were mixed with Oxyicotin would it be a deadly mixture?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you mean by "breathing machines"?  Do you mean the inhalers used ONLY for COPD, asthma or emphysema?  Do you mean nebulizers used for COPD, emphysema, asthma and pulmonary fibrosis?  These measures are ineffective in respiratory arrest.
I never fully understood what type of a breathing machine that Haleigh used but there is a picture of her using this machine....Yes these machines are ineffective in respiratory arrest but perhaps Misty did not know this ...she just knew that they were used to help Haleigh and in a panic half stoned state just grabbed it and used it on her?
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: April 16, 2010, 02:53:49 PM »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you mean by "breathing machines"?  Do you mean the inhalers used ONLY for COPD, asthma or emphysema?  Do you mean nebulizers used for COPD, emphysema, asthma and pulmonary fibrosis?  These measures are ineffective in respiratory arrest.

Absolutely correct.  But would a 6th grader mentality think that it could resuscitate someone?  That is the problem with this case. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: April 16, 2010, 02:54:43 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

What about dumb as a box of rocks AND mastermind wantabe?   

as my dear father use to say...." I would not trust any of them in a chit house with a muzzle on" Monkey Devil!
Never heard that saying before, but I agree with it. The whole clan are nothing but grifters and drifters. 

My husband has been hearing a lot of this from my watching the news and me talking about it of course.  He says......... they need to do a gene study on this familiy and then use that study to rid the world of these trash genes...... LOL

And my husband thinks Ron is "dumb as a box of rocks"  I'm torn between that or the "Mastermind"  theirs no middle of the road for me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #648 on: April 16, 2010, 02:54:44 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been lurking for a very long time and I am very happy to finally come down out of the trees. (No, I am not JW)

I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of the good info you all have posted this week and I love that a little humor is mixed in.

I am about 10 pages behind, so I am going to go back and get caught up, but had to comment on Grandma Hollar, I don't think the woman would know the truth if it bit her in the butt.  That whole clan is amazing.    Someone needs to study them, I wonder if Jane Goodall could be coaxed out of retirement. Monkey Devil!
Welcome to the cage, Love2Read.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: April 16, 2010, 02:56:36 PM »

Oh...dear me...I messed that up sooo badly and got in the middle of the quotes..So sorry!

What about dumb as a box of rocks AND mastermind "wantabe".   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: April 16, 2010, 02:57:10 PM »

updated article

snipped

In an e-mail Friday from the attorney for Hank Croslin Jr., Misty Cummings' brother, the attorney said Croslin took a polygraph test last week and met with investigators Monday to discuss the events of the night of Haleigh's disappearance. The attorney said Croslin took investigators to the Shell Harbor Boat Ramp, where the search began the next morning.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23160821/detail.html
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #651 on: April 16, 2010, 02:58:28 PM »

Reminds me of a poster at another site.  The nick is something like "gene police" and under his/her name it says "You, Outta the Pool"  I thought that was hilarious and fitting for the c's.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: April 16, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »

Finally found them.  This time I renamed them with the word cinder block in the name so I can search them easier.  I have 100's of thousands of photos on my PC and external drive:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: April 16, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been lurking for a very long time and I am very happy to finally come down out of the trees. (No, I am not JW)

I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of the good info you all have posted this week and I love that a little humor is mixed in.

I am about 10 pages behind, so I am going to go back and get caught up, but had to comment on Grandma Hollar, I don't think the woman would know the truth if it bit her in the butt.  That whole clan is amazing.    Someone needs to study them, I wonder if Jane Goodall could be coaxed out of retirement. Monkey Devil!

Welcome to the cage, Love2Read!

Glad to have you posting with us!

And glad to hear you are not JW. LOL

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: April 16, 2010, 03:01:39 PM »

Oh...dear me...I messed that up sooo badly and got in the middle of the quotes..So sorry!

What about dumb as a box of rocks AND mastermind "wantabe".  

Yup!  Luv Snoopy!  That's the mystery of this whole thing.  Ron is the easy one for me.  Sometimes it's not always so simple. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: April 16, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »

Finally found them.  This time I renamed them with the word cinder block in the name so I can search them easier.  I have 100's of thousands of photos on my PC and external drive:

Is this a shed on the property?

(The home has white vinyl skirting.)

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: April 16, 2010, 03:05:38 PM »

*respectfully snipped

thank you, klaas.

I'm wondering if they are/were there to hold up the MH, and if there could be a noticeable empty spot where one was removed...some look loose, tho.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: April 16, 2010, 03:06:23 PM »

snipped

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Tommy Croslin was responsible for getting the current search for Haleigh Cummings under way.

James S. Werter, attorney for Hank T. Croslin Jr., known as Tommy, said it started after a recent polygraph test.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=3
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #658 on: April 16, 2010, 03:08:23 PM »

WELCOME   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: April 16, 2010, 03:08:44 PM »

updated article

snipped

In an e-mail Friday from the attorney for Hank Croslin Jr., Misty Cummings' brother, the attorney said Croslin took a polygraph test last week and met with investigators Monday to discuss the events of the night of Haleigh's disappearance. The attorney said Croslin took investigators to the Shell Harbor Boat Ramp, where the search began the next morning.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23160821/detail.html

So official confirmation of Tommy's LDT and I think he failed and spilled the beans.  He's the source and Misty did not know that when she was taken to that pier.  JMO.  She was there to confirm what Tommy said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.