April 24, 2024, 12:37:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335961 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: April 16, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »

snipped

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Tommy Croslin was responsible for getting the current search for Haleigh Cummings under way.

James S. Werter, attorney for Hank T. Croslin Jr., known as Tommy, said it started after a recent polygraph test.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=3

Thank you NJWishn for posting those media links.  Guess we called that one right.  So now I wonder about JOE O.  and his involvement if they interviewed him after the TC LDT and according to what I saw he is already lawyered up and not answering questions...hmmm.  Maybe not so innocent afterall.  We will see.

Just think!!  Tommy begged for that LDT.   He got it!  ha ha ha

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: April 16, 2010, 03:33:54 PM »

Undoubtedly I will make you guys tell me to not post again..but GEEEEZ I know it's nice to be politically correct but omg these people are inbred hicks!! I mean who keeps "family" secrets like the killing a little girl? You know these hillbillys had to have known what happened or had hints all this time.

I feel so sorry for this little girl but holy crap her family is dysfunctional to say the least.

If someone in my family was anywhere NEAR a dead child..I would hog tie them until they told me the truth. I've known some really messed up people in my life but these lowlifes take the cake.

(just had to use this icon cuz it's cute)

This and Anthony case are so similar in this aspect.  I live in an area where when the ethnic population does something to another within that population some think it should be handled "in house".  WTF?????  Why do these people seem to think it is okay and they can handle these things themselves?????  It is one oddity where the two families seem to be so similar.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 16, 2010, 03:36:05 PM »

It took a long time to read everything..... monkeys are typing so fast about this case right now! 

It looks like they will all throw each other under the bus but how to make sense of them...... I am not sure we ever will. 

I don't think RC knew what happened or was involved in it directly.  I still believe that 911 call when he said "you let my daughter get stole bit**" rang too true.  I think if he ever found out what happened, he truly would have killed all of them. 

Don't get me wrong, I have thought from day one when I saw him...... DRUG ADDLED FOOL.

All I can say is they let this beautiful little girl get dead and that makes me sick.

I imagine if they threw her in the water...... she was already gone.

I trust she is in the arms of Jesus now and that is a better place where no more harm can happen.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: April 16, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »

snipped

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Tommy Croslin was responsible for getting the current search for Haleigh Cummings under way.

James S. Werter, attorney for Hank T. Croslin Jr., known as Tommy, said it started after a recent polygraph test.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=3

Thank you NJWishn for posting those media links.  Guess we called that one right.  So now I wonder about JOE O.  and his involvement if they interviewed him after the TC LDT and according to what I saw he is already lawyered up and not answering questions...hmmm.  Maybe not so innocent afterall.  We will see.

Just think!!  Tommy begged for that LDT.   He got it!  ha ha ha

I really don't get it.... do they think they can fool the LDT?  I guess if they did, they thought WRONG!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: April 16, 2010, 03:38:02 PM »

Croslin Jr.'s attorney: He didn't make any confessions in Haleigh Cummings case
Posted: April 16, 2010 - 3:07pm

By Kate Howard
Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.'s attorney released a statement this morning saying that he did not confess anything about Haleigh Cummings' disappearance to his grandmother.

Croslin Jr. is the brother of Misty Croslin, who reported the 5-year-old missing Feb. 10, 2009. She had been dating and living with the girl's father, Ronald Cummings, who was at work when she said Haleigh disappeared from their Satsuma home.

Croslin Jr., who is in jail on unrelated drug charges with her sister and Cummings, submitted to a lie detector test this month and later met with representatives of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, State Attorney's Office and FBI.

His attorney said Croslin Jr. then took the investigators to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, which became the epicenter for three days of revived searching for Cummings this week.

Croslin's grandmother, Flora Hollars, said she was responsible for the revived search after calling investigators with new details the Croslins gave her.

Jim Werter, who represents Croslin Jr., said in a news release that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him."

"This is in response to latest claims by various reporting agencies that they have verified that Tommy Croslin confessed to Hollars. He did not," Werter said.

Hollars told the Times-Union in several interviews that she got a tearful phone call from Croslin Jr. Sunday night telling her that his cousin, Joseph Overstreet of Nashville, was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, which the Sheriff's Office began calling a homicide this week.

Hollars also said that her granddaughter Misty Croslin told her that Overstreet held a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her and her family if they told that he came for Haleigh.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office confirmed this morning that Croslin Jr. spoke with Hollars recently, but declined to discuss the details of the recorded conversations. They also declined to release the conversations, citing an exemption from Florida's public records law for information related to an active criminal investigation.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-16/story/croslins-attorney-he-didnt-make-any-confessions-haleigh-cummings-case
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: April 16, 2010, 03:41:48 PM »

snipped

Just think!!  Tommy begged for that LDT.   He got it!  ha ha ha

Now we really know who is dumb as a box of rocks!  So here are my thoughts on Ron now that we know this.

I personally think that if Ron is/was involved Tommy spilled that little tidbit also.  Why would'nt he?  There's nothing holding him back now the line has been crossed and they are going down. 

Now LE may be holding that info close to their chest until they put the pieces together to convict Ron but only time will tell...

I personally don't see it now.  Crystal hired this Ex-FBI agent Steve Brown 10 months ago I just don't believe for a minute that if he had an inkling Ron was involved and Crystal knew that they would have brought him into that family meeting.  And Crystal would not have left that meeting rumored to say "Joe killed her baby".  And there is Ron's own LDT results to consider along w/phone records and work alibi that LE has.  JMO

Ron - Mastermind????

But only time will tell and this is some strange stuff.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: April 16, 2010, 03:44:14 PM »

I too do not think that Ron would intentionally harm his child.....I do not even think that Misty would harm Haleigh intentionally but perhaps by accident in their mind....I think of the co worker that said that Misty would call Ron hysterical that Haleigh would not settle down and he said whoop her and she said no and he said put in a movie...what if this time he said give her little something and she did and Haleigh reacted badly to it and she was throwing up ? convulsing? maybe Misty grabbed the breathing machine thinking that would help her ....and the medicine in that interacted with what she gave her and had an even worse reaction....CPR on the couch and then they thought that she was dead but she was not and so they disposed of the body ...thus leaving no death scent in the house or the vehicle and the washing of the blanket from possible vomit  and last but not least the guilt of Ron saying that it was all because of him and his forgiveness to Misty because he gave the order to her for the meds and he felt that she tried her best to save her. Gma would share in the guilt also therefore having sympathy for both Ron and Misty....Perhaps the breathing machine could be one of the two items that they were looking for or what was in the bag that the man saw Misty throw away ? What kind of medicine is generally in those machines anyway? and I wonder if it were mixed with Oxyicotin would it be a deadly mixture?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you mean by "breathing machines"?  Do you mean the inhalers used ONLY for COPD, asthma or emphysema?  Do you mean nebulizers used for COPD, emphysema, asthma and pulmonary fibrosis?  These measures are ineffective in respiratory arrest.
I never fully understood what type of a breathing machine that Haleigh used but there is a picture of her using this machine....Yes these machines are ineffective in respiratory arrest but perhaps Misty did not know this ...she just knew that they were used to help Haleigh and in a panic half stoned state just grabbed it and used it on her?

Sorry if this was already addressed.  (I'm still catching up)
Here is the picture I have of Haleigh's "breathing machine":

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 16, 2010, 03:45:07 PM »

I heard a bit ago on HLN that PCSO has confirmed Tommy called Grannie on Sunday    Did anyone else catch that?

Hi Northern Rose.  I has been a while.

Yes ... I also hear it reported on HLN that the Sheriff has confirmed that Grandma and Tommy conversed by telephone on Sunday night following the failed lie detector test.

I believe that maybe it was following this recorded conversation with Tommy that all the activty happened ... activity encompassing the river search and reports that persons of interest had been identified.  I suspect that LE had a little talk with Misty following Tommy and Grandma's recorded conversation and ... she affirmed Tommy's words.

Considering the Haleigh case has now been classified as a homocide ... somehow I do not believe that the extensive river search and the press conferences by LE throughout the past week were all a dog and pony show based on lies spewed forth from the lips of Tommy and Misty.  However ... I could be wrong.  Story of my life.

Janet

++++++++

TOMMY

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:: He told me he was crying. And he says, Nanny, I`ve got to break down. I`ve got to tell somebody. And I told him, I says, Tommy, I know in my heart exactly what you`re fixing to say. He says, Nanny, what do you mean? I said, Are you going to tell me that Joe did this? He says, Yes, Nanny, Joe did.

<SNIPPED>

HOLLARS: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

MISTY

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

THE TIPSTER?

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010-04-15

HOLLARS: That`s something that I don`t know! There`s three grandkids of mine that`s involved in this, and I don`t know why! But I`d sure like to know why. They have no remorse or something. But nobody decided to say anything until I broke Tommy on the phone Sunday. And yes, I`m the one that called the detectives. And yes, I`m the one that sent them to the river!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HOLLARS: This has been a miserable year. And when Sunday came, it just felt like everything was lifted off of my heart.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you know who turned in the tip?

HOLLARS: I did.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Did you call the police?

HOLLARS: Yes, ma`am, I did. I turned it in to Crimestoppers. I turned it into the police department.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Wow. You told everybody.

HOLLARS: I called everybody.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: April 16, 2010, 03:45:18 PM »

It took a long time to read everything..... monkeys are typing so fast about this case right now! 

It looks like they will all throw each other under the bus but how to make sense of them...... I am not sure we ever will. 

I don't think RC knew what happened or was involved in it directly.  I still believe that 911 call when he said "you let my daughter get stole bit**" rang too true.  I think if he ever found out what happened, he truly would have killed all of them. 

Don't get me wrong, I have thought from day one when I saw him...... DRUG ADDLED FOOL.

All I can say is they let this beautiful little girl get dead and that makes me sick.

I trust she is in the arms of Jesus now and that is a better place where no more harm can happen.

I don't feel strongly about Ron's involvement one way or the other.  I just keep trying to explain to myself why he would stay so attached to Misty during all of this.  I am not buying the keeping enemies close when he is caught selling drugs with her.  Oh well, I guess there is no way that this situations is going to match my logic.
I really can't comprehend any of this.  I just so wish that someone would be held accountable for this tragedy. 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: April 16, 2010, 03:48:30 PM »

CeCe ...thanks for the picture of the breathing machine 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 16, 2010, 03:48:50 PM »

By Kate Howard
Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.'s attorney released a statement this morning saying that he did not confess anything about Haleigh Cummings' disappearance to his grandmother.

Croslin Jr. is the brother of Misty Croslin, who reported the 5-year-old missing Feb. 10, 2009. She had been dating and living with the girl's father, Ronald Cummings, who was at work when she said Haleigh disappeared from their Satsuma home.

Croslin Jr., who is in jail on unrelated drug charges with her sister and Cummings, submitted to a lie detector test this month and later met with representatives of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, State Attorney's Office and FBI.

His attorney said Croslin Jr. then took the investigators to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, which became the epicenter for three days of revived searching for Cummings this week.

Croslin's grandmother, Flora Hollars, said she was responsible for the revived search after calling investigators with new details the Croslins gave her.

Jim Werter, who represents Croslin Jr., said in a news release that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him."

"This is in response to latest claims by various reporting agencies that they have verified that Tommy Croslin confessed to Hollars. He did not," Werter said.

Hollars told the Times-Union in several interviews that she got a tearful phone call from Croslin Jr. Sunday night telling her that his cousin, Joseph Overstreet of Nashville, was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, which the Sheriff's Office began calling a homicide this week.

Hollars also said that her granddaughter Misty Croslin told her that Overstreet held a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her and her family if they told that he came for Haleigh.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office confirmed this morning that Croslin Jr. spoke with Hollars recently, but declined to discuss the details of the recorded conversations. They also declined to release the conversations, citing an exemption from Florida's public records law for information related to an active criminal investigation.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-16/story/croslins-attorney-he-didnt-make-any-confessions-haleigh-cummings-case

What a contradiction.  Werter says he (TC) did not talk about Haleigh's case with Flora Hollars than we get that little disclaimer at the bottom of the article from PCSO - They also declined to release the conversations, citing an exemption from Florida's public records law for information related to an active criminal investigation.

Well they must of talked about the drug case than?
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: April 16, 2010, 03:49:20 PM »

I agree with you, Bananas. Druggie or not, I believe Ron loved that child and would have killed whoever hurt her, accidental or intentional, right there on the spot. I think he has issues and makes bad  life choices, but from the pics Haliegh looked healthy and happy. Ron had a good job and in his way I think he was doing the best he could.

I had to laugh last night when Gm Hollar said at the end of NG something to the effect that

"Misty`s too good with kids. Misty loves kids. She`s had an opportunity to hurt them all and she`s kept every one of them."  WTH??  There's always a first time grandma.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: April 16, 2010, 03:49:28 PM »

By Kate Howard

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office confirmed this morning that Croslin Jr. spoke with Hollars recently, but declined to discuss the details of the recorded conversations. They also declined to release the conversations, citing an exemption from Florida's public records law for information related to an active criminal investigatio

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #693 on: April 16, 2010, 03:49:37 PM »

Jim Werter, who represents Croslin Jr., said in a news release that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him."    What is really going on here?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: April 16, 2010, 03:50:14 PM »

I don't feel strongly about Ron's involvement one way or the other.  I just keep trying to explain to myself why he would stay so attached to Misty during all of this.  I am not buying the keeping enemies close when he is caught selling drugs with her.  Oh well, I guess there is no way that this situations is going to match my logic.
I really can't comprehend any of this.  I just so wish that someone would be held accountable for this tragedy. 

All I can say about this is..... I have seen the ravages of whole families on drugs.  What they do and say does't make much sense..... and everyone is out for themselves and trying to find the next "high".  It is soooooo sad.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 16, 2010, 03:51:14 PM »

By Kate Howard

Damage control!!!

Tommy and Misty's mouths must be their respective attorneys worst nightmares.

Hello!  The jailhouse conversations to Grandma were recorded and ... Sheriff Hardy confirmed  only a couple of hours ago.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: April 16, 2010, 03:52:31 PM »

Jim Werter, who represents Croslin Jr., said in a news release that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him."    What is really going on here?

Maybe that granny is as big a liar as her gran chillins.......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 16, 2010, 03:52:35 PM »

The jailhouse calls were recorded, but we don't know what was really said in them, grandma could have embellished things said in the calls.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 16, 2010, 03:54:03 PM »

Maybe that granny is as big a liar as her gran chillins.......
Yes, I believe she is, perhaps she didn't realize the calls were recorded and made this stuff up to get herself on tv. And frankly the things she was saying last night on NG, it would be best to not let her on anymore shows 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: April 16, 2010, 03:54:14 PM »

The jailhouse calls were recorded, but we don't know what was really said in them, grandma could have embellished things said in the calls.

It was obvious who granny was lookin out for in her interview.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.