March 28, 2024, 07:42:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 334453 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: April 16, 2010, 03:55:06 PM »

EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT -- Misty Croslin's sister-in-law, Chelsea, breaks her silence on the Haleigh homicide investigation & takes your calls live! Don't miss it!

Just posted at FB

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: April 16, 2010, 03:55:32 PM »

Posted: Friday, 16 April 2010 3:39PM

Haleigh Update: Sheffield's Attorney Issues Press Release

TJ Hart

The attorney for the mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, who has been missing since February 2009 when she was taken from her home and has been the subject of a massive search, issued a press release today.

Carol A. Caldwell issued the statement to the media via email Friday afternoon stating that Crystal Sheffield and her family are cooperating with the law enforcement investigation regarding Haleigh disappearance saying that Crystal is in regular contact with the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.

Ms. Caldwell also stated in the release that Crystal and her family members do not wish to speak with the media or give any media interviews and asks that the media respect their wished for privacy at this time.

Click here to see the full press release  http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/im47201004161334.pdf

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6823497.php

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: April 16, 2010, 03:55:34 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

as my dear father use to say...." I would not trust any of them in a chit house with a muzzle on" Monkey Devil!
Never heard that saying before, but I agree with it. The whole clan are nothing but grifters and drifters. 

My husband has been hearing a lot of this from my watching the news and me talking about it of course.  He says......... they need to do a gene study on this familiy and then use that study to rid the world of these trash genes...... LOL

... or it could be all learned behavior passed down through the generations.  Unless there is professional interventions ... I am afraid the cycle will not be broken.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: April 16, 2010, 03:58:10 PM »

Ty Janet   an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: April 16, 2010, 03:58:52 PM »

Jim Werter, who represents Croslin Jr., said in a news release that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him."    What is really going on here?

Maybe that granny is as big a liar as her gran chillins.......

Or maybe the lawyer is just "lawyering" in making that statement. If you catch my drift.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #705 on: April 16, 2010, 03:59:47 PM »

EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT -- Misty Croslin's sister-in-law, Chelsea, breaks her silence on the Haleigh homicide investigation & takes your calls live! Don't miss it!

Just posted at FB
On Nancy Grace? Now we are going to hear from Chelsea up there in MA 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: April 16, 2010, 04:00:19 PM »

I don't doubt grandma talked to Misty and Tommy, I just don't believe the stories that were told to her, and I believe she wants the reward money. I wouldn't trust one of them and their agendas.

as my dear father use to say...." I would not trust any of them in a chit house with a muzzle on" Monkey Devil!
Never heard that saying before, but I agree with it. The whole clan are nothing but grifters and drifters. 

My husband has been hearing a lot of this from my watching the news and me talking about it of course.  He says......... they need to do a gene study on this familiy and then use that study to rid the world of these trash genes...... LOL

... or it could be all learned behavior passed down through the generations.  Unless there is professional interventions ... I am afraid the cycle will not be broken.

Janet

You are right I think..... learned behaviour and being so in the middle of all the chaos they were growing up in, they never had the chance to learn better.  I would suspect the Croslin children saw the drug behaviour at a young age in their own home..... and the cycle just keeps repeating.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 16, 2010, 04:01:04 PM »

Jim Werter, who represents Croslin Jr., said in a news release that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him."    What is really going on here?

Or maybe the lawyer is just "lawyering" in making that statement. If you catch my drift.
I'm going to wait for those calls to be released if they ever are. I don't trust Grandma one bit, anymore then I trust the rest.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: April 16, 2010, 04:01:15 PM »

Just posted at FB

Yup.... on NG tonight.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: April 16, 2010, 04:01:38 PM »

CeCe ...thanks for the picture of the breathing machine 

You're welcome my2cents.   an angelic monkey

And I want to thank everyone for the new links & updates.

I hope Justice for Haleigh will now be swift.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: April 16, 2010, 04:02:17 PM »

Just posted at FB

Did NG give her a big bucket of KFC to get her on the show?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: April 16, 2010, 04:03:06 PM »

Just posted at FB

Yup.... on NG tonight.
Thanks  I understand all this learned behavior passed down from generations, but this is a dead child, one would think somebody could break loose and be honest, but I guess not. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: April 16, 2010, 04:03:50 PM »

Just posted at FB

Did NG give her a big bucket of KFC to get her on the show?
She must have done something, because Timmy and Chelsea have been very quiet.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 16, 2010, 04:04:24 PM »

How many more family members are going to come out of the woodwork with knowlege that they did not turn over to PCSO?  I am PO.  Anyone who knew should be sentenced to some jail time.  Rotten dirty evil people to keep quiet on this for this long.  How dare them.  Makes me sick.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 16, 2010, 04:05:14 PM »

I'm going to wait for those calls to be released if they ever are. I don't trust Grandma one bit, anymore then I trust the rest.

I share your distrust of Grandma as well.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: April 16, 2010, 04:06:01 PM »

It took a long time to read everything..... monkeys are typing so fast about this case right now! 

It looks like they will all throw each other under the bus but how to make sense of them...... I am not sure we ever will. 

I don't think RC knew what happened or was involved in it directly.  I still believe that 911 call when he said "you let my daughter get stole bit**" rang too true.  I think if he ever found out what happened, he truly would have killed all of them. 

Don't get me wrong, I have thought from day one when I saw him...... DRUG ADDLED FOOL.

All I can say is they let this beautiful little girl get dead and that makes me sick.

I imagine if they threw her in the water...... she was already gone.

I trust she is in the arms of Jesus now and that is a better place where no more harm can happen.

I don't feel strongly about Ron's involvement one way or the other.  I just keep trying to explain to myself why he would stay so attached to Misty during all of this.  I am not buying the keeping enemies close when he is caught selling drugs with her.  Oh well, I guess there is no way that this situations is going to match my logic.
I really can't comprehend any of this.  I just so wish that someone would be held accountable for this tragedy. 
BAMA~ I've been thinking so hard on WHY Ron would stay attached to Misty that my head feels like it's going to explode.  I have to think it's that he knew something bad happened. Maybe he didn't know the end result at first and that's why he can sit there smugly saying that "he don't know".  There was bad blood with Crystal over the kids, there would always be a threat of CPS taking them if there was any trouble. If something happened to Haleigh and he gets a call at work, he tells them to do what they can but don't call for help. at some point they just take it upon themselves to save their high butts, don't want any police asking any questions about how did this little girl get this head gash or where did  she gets these drugs in her system (use any scenario)............
 Fast forward to the chain smoking ' i don't knows" to the down on one knee proposal, to the wedding......there has to be a reason Ron stayed with her
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: April 16, 2010, 04:07:29 PM »

It took a long time to read everything..... monkeys are typing so fast about this case right now! 

It looks like they will all throw each other under the bus but how to make sense of them...... I am not sure we ever will. 

I don't think RC knew what happened or was involved in it directly.  I still believe that 911 call when he said "you let my daughter get stole bit**" rang too true.  I think if he ever found out what happened, he truly would have killed all of them. 

Don't get me wrong, I have thought from day one when I saw him...... DRUG ADDLED FOOL.

All I can say is they let this beautiful little girl get dead and that makes me sick.

I imagine if they threw her in the water...... she was already gone.

I trust she is in the arms of Jesus now and that is a better place where no more harm can happen.

I don't feel strongly about Ron's involvement one way or the other.  I just keep trying to explain to myself why he would stay so attached to Misty during all of this.  I am not buying the keeping enemies close when he is caught selling drugs with her.  Oh well, I guess there is no way that this situations is going to match my logic.
I really can't comprehend any of this.  I just so wish that someone would be held accountable for this tragedy. 

I feel the drug deal was a set-up to get Misty where they can put the pressure on her and I think RC made a deal earlier.  I just have a feeling he will get off for time served and probation....JMO
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: April 16, 2010, 04:07:51 PM »

Does Nancy pay the guest that appear on her show?

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: April 16, 2010, 04:07:51 PM »

The jailhouse calls were recorded, but we don't know what was really said in them, grandma could have embellished things said in the calls.

Hi no rose

You are right.  However ... when the timing of the river search ... persons of interest who have been identified and ... the status of the investigation are all considered ... it is my belief that Grandma was telling it how she heard it.  Hey ... I could be wrong.

no rose ... our respective perspectives on this issue appear not to align but that is OK.  Until the truth is known ... speculation is where it is at.

an angelic monkey

Homeschooled 10 year old Grandson was just dropped off.  I am TOC this afternoon.

Later, Janet
1:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: April 16, 2010, 04:07:55 PM »

Just posted at FB

Yup.... on NG tonight.

Anyone for taking bets that it will be chock full of smearing Joe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.