April 20, 2024, 05:40:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335711 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: April 16, 2010, 04:20:55 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted and if so I apologize.  Press release on behalf of Crystal Sheffield.

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/im47201004161334.pdf

Thanks!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: April 16, 2010, 04:21:15 PM »

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: April 16, 2010, 04:21:30 PM »

Hello Everyone!  I remember a conversation that Misty had a telephone conversation a couple weeks ago...sorry I can not remember with who...and she stated something along the lines of..."you know both of them.  One you care about and one you don't"...it seems to me that Misty was cooperating with LE then.  I believe she implicated Tommy (the one they care about) and Joe (the one the family could do without for whatever reason).  I do not think she implicated Ron because Ron is an outsider that the family believes brought all these problems on them...never mind that they can make their own decisions on what is right and wrong...drugs and murder.  Just some thoughts.

I agree..... I had the same thought about that statement too.  Obviously Joe is the outcast of this crazy clan.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 16, 2010, 04:21:42 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/the-latest-in-the-haleigh-cummings-case-did-misty-make-a-deal/

THE LATEST IN THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE?? DID MISTY MAKE A DEAL??

* April 16, 2010 – 5:06 am

Investigators are closing to solving this one. A you know I have been on the ground on this case since the beginning. So this Sunday at 8:00pm I will have live exclusive details on the very latest in this case on My radio show. Is Misty making a deal?? Who squealed….OR WHO CRACKED???

Watt's up doesnt read, what part of NO Deal from Sheriff Hardy did he not comprehend?

He doesn't spell check either 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #744 on: April 16, 2010, 04:22:56 PM »

EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT -- Misty Croslin's sister-in-law, Chelsea, breaks her silence on the Haleigh homicide investigation & takes your calls live! Don't miss it!

Just posted at FB
On Nancy Grace? Now we are going to hear from Chelsea up there in MA 

Yup.... on NG tonight.
why now? why not 14 months ago? assuming she has anything to share
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: April 16, 2010, 04:23:07 PM »

Kudos to LE for having to deal with those involved in this case.  I'd have lost it with them long ago.

Agree 100%  Watching Sheriff Hardy tears me up.  I think he has a child close to Haleigh's age also. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #746 on: April 16, 2010, 04:23:31 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted and if so I apologize.  Press release on behalf of Crystal Sheffield.

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/im47201004161334.pdf
Thank-you and they are doing the right thing by not talking.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 16, 2010, 04:23:36 PM »

Jim Werter, who represents Croslin Jr., said in a news release that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him."    What is really going on here?

The same as from day one:  lies (attorney's do not have to tell the press the truth), obfuscation, lies, obstruction, lies, etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: April 16, 2010, 04:24:07 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/the-latest-in-the-haleigh-cummings-case-did-misty-make-a-deal/

Investigators are closing to solving this one. A you know I have been on the ground on this case since the beginning. So this Sunday at 8:00pm I will have live exclusive details on the very latest in this case on My radio show. Is Misty making a deal?? Who squealed….OR WHO CRACKED???

Watt's up doesnt read, what part of NO Deal from Sheriff Hardy did he not comprehend?

He doesn't spell check either 

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: April 16, 2010, 04:24:24 PM »

Hello Everyone!  I remember a conversation that Misty had a telephone conversation a couple weeks ago...sorry I can not remember with who...and she stated something along the lines of..."you know both of them.  One you care about and one you don't"...it seems to me that Misty was cooperating with LE then.  I believe she implicated Tommy (the one they care about) and Joe (the one the family could do without for whatever reason).  I do not think she implicated Ron because Ron is an outsider that the family believes brought all these problems on them...never mind that they can make their own decisions on what is right and wrong...drugs and murder.  Just some thoughts.

I agree..... I had the same thought about that statement too.  Obviously Joe is the outcast of this crazy clan.

Being the outcast of this clan -- might be a Good Thing.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: April 16, 2010, 04:24:31 PM »

http://radionewz.net/?p=25242

April 16th, 2010

With Mother’s Day Approaching …. many thoughts are with Crystal Sheffield

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #751 on: April 16, 2010, 04:25:26 PM »

Kudos to LE for having to deal with those involved in this case.  I'd have lost it with them long ago.
I so agree with you, can you just imagine? I can't wrap my mind around how difficult it is for the police not only in Haleigh's case but Caylee's as well.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: April 16, 2010, 04:25:43 PM »

EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT -- Misty Croslin's sister-in-law, Chelsea, breaks her silence on the Haleigh homicide investigation & takes your calls live! Don't miss it!

Just posted at FB
On Nancy Grace? Now we are going to hear from Chelsea up there in MA 

Yup.... on NG tonight.
why now? why not 14 months ago? assuming she has anything to share

Good question... seems like the whole famdamily knew something bad happened that night but just kept anything that might shed light on it to themselves.  Shameful.... if you ask me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 16, 2010, 04:25:44 PM »

It was her mother.    FWIW, I took it as implicating Tommy & Joe

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: April 16, 2010, 04:27:38 PM »

I was wondering, can a family member actually receive a reward if there is any suspicion that they had information they were not divulging to LE? For instance, I think it probable they ALL knew something and kept the secret until Tommy told authorities the truth after he failed his poly. Is it possible that he told grandma to call LE and collect on the reward so it could be applied to his bail/defense team etc.
I would hate to think that anyone in the family could collect on this tragedy in any way.
Sure hope not  But my feeling is Granny is going after the money.

I doubt she'll be able to get any money from National Enquirer because NE requires people that provide them information to take a LDT and pass it before they will pay for info...AND....we already know that no one in the Croslin family can pass a LDT.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #755 on: April 16, 2010, 04:28:37 PM »

Pick me!  Pick me!
was it Tommy? er, no Misty, umm or maybe Joe? 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: April 16, 2010, 04:29:00 PM »

I was wondering, can a family member actually receive a reward if there is any suspicion that they had information they were not divulging to LE? For instance, I think it probable they ALL knew something and kept the secret until Tommy told authorities the truth after he failed his poly. Is it possible that he told grandma to call LE and collect on the reward so it could be applied to his bail/defense team etc.
I would hate to think that anyone in the family could collect on this tragedy in any way.
Sure hope not  But my feeling is Granny is going after the money.

I doubt she'll be able to get any money from National Enquirer because NE requires people that provide them information to take a LDT and pass it before they will pay for info...AND....we already know that no one in the Croslin family can pass a LDT.   

And that's a fact maam!

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: April 16, 2010, 04:29:34 PM »

It took a long time to read everything..... monkeys are typing so fast about this case right now! 

It looks like they will all throw each other under the bus but how to make sense of them...... I am not sure we ever will. 

I don't think RC knew what happened or was involved in it directly.  I still believe that 911 call when he said "you let my daughter get stole bit**" rang too true.  I think if he ever found out what happened, he truly would have killed all of them. 

Don't get me wrong, I have thought from day one when I saw him...... DRUG ADDLED FOOL.

All I can say is they let this beautiful little girl get dead and that makes me sick.

I imagine if they threw her in the water...... she was already gone.

I trust she is in the arms of Jesus now and that is a better place where no more harm can happen.

I don't feel strongly about Ron's involvement one way or the other.  I just keep trying to explain to myself why he would stay so attached to Misty during all of this.  I am not buying the keeping enemies close when he is caught selling drugs with her.  Oh well, I guess there is no way that this situations is going to match my logic.
I really can't comprehend any of this.  I just so wish that someone would be held accountable for this tragedy. 
BAMA~ I've been thinking so hard on WHY Ron would stay attached to Misty that my head feels like it's going to explode.  I have to think it's that he knew something bad happened. Maybe he didn't know the end result at first and that's why he can sit there smugly saying that "he don't know".  There was bad blood with Crystal over the kids, there would always be a threat of CPS taking them if there was any trouble. If something happened to Haleigh and he gets a call at work, he tells them to do what they can but don't call for help. at some point they just take it upon themselves to save their high butts, don't want any police asking any questions about how did this little girl get this head gash or where did  she gets these drugs in her system (use any scenario)............
 Fast forward to the chain smoking ' i don't knows" to the down on one knee proposal, to the wedding......there has to be a reason Ron stayed with her

Thanks for empathizing with my frustration on this point.  I give up trying to figure it out, and then later my mind goes back to it.  lol  The thing that really bothers me is that these people have gotten away with this for over a year and I'm not confident that justice for this innocent little girl will be in the near future.  Just getting pessimistic I guess.  Thanks again for sharing your thoughts also. 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: April 16, 2010, 04:29:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys Thanks for all of your posts. Can someone bring me up to speed...why does grandma so obviously hate Joe?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: April 16, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »

It took a long time to read everything..... monkeys are typing so fast about this case right now! 

It looks like they will all throw each other under the bus but how to make sense of them...... I am not sure we ever will. 

I don't think RC knew what happened or was involved in it directly.  I still believe that 911 call when he said "you let my daughter get stole bit**" rang too true.  I think if he ever found out what happened, he truly would have killed all of them. 

Don't get me wrong, I have thought from day one when I saw him...... DRUG ADDLED FOOL.

All I can say is they let this beautiful little girl get dead and that makes me sick.

I imagine if they threw her in the water...... she was already gone.

I trust she is in the arms of Jesus now and that is a better place where no more harm can happen.

I don't feel strongly about Ron's involvement one way or the other.  I just keep trying to explain to myself why he would stay so attached to Misty during all of this.  I am not buying the keeping enemies close when he is caught selling drugs with her.  Oh well, I guess there is no way that this situations is going to match my logic.
I really can't comprehend any of this.  I just so wish that someone would be held accountable for this tragedy. 
BAMA~ I've been thinking so hard on WHY Ron would stay attached to Misty that my head feels like it's going to explode.  I have to think it's that he knew something bad happened. Maybe he didn't know the end result at first and that's why he can sit there smugly saying that "he don't know".  There was bad blood with Crystal over the kids, there would always be a threat of CPS taking them if there was any trouble. If something happened to Haleigh and he gets a call at work, he tells them to do what they can but don't call for help. at some point they just take it upon themselves to save their high butts, don't want any police asking any questions about how did this little girl get this head gash or where did  she gets these drugs in her system (use any scenario)............
 Fast forward to the chain smoking ' i don't knows" to the down on one knee proposal, to the wedding......there has to be a reason Ron stayed with her

It could be possible that RC was keeping his enemy close. Several things sticks out to me indicating that.

1) RC informed LE, Tim Miller that the bed had not been sleeped in that night.

2) RC stating that one of the members of LE telling, informing him that he may have to marry MC to keep her close, from running.

3) When MC supposedly called her family to come pick her up from GG Sykes and wanted to leave and RC and the Croslins had the fist to cuffs.

4) Tim Miller & others have repeatedly said that they do not believe that RC was involved in HaLeigh's disappearance.

5) RC's comments to TN during the jail house visit regarding RC following/doing what FDLE investigator Jason L. & other LE requested of him.

RC may have been trying to hide something that he was guitly of, but may have also  informed LE from the beginning of his suspicions and followed LE's advise in order to find HaLeigh's whereabouts.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.